Wayward Wife Ch. 16

Story Info
All "good" things must come to an end.
3.3k words
3.39
13.7k
7

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sat in the attorney's office of some agency with 19 names on the side of the building. It wasn't the best attorney he'd heard of, but it was all he could afford at this point. Losing Cindy's income had really put a kink into the house hold finances.

"So, here's the problem with divorcing your wife, she's not here to sign the divorce papers. You're going to have to find her or we'll go another route and call it abandonment, but that will take a lot longer." Rick the lawyer said.

Dan looked at the floor and said, "I have absolutely no idea where she is."

"I can have my guys find her if you like, it's an extra $3000 per week though." Rick said.

"Man, I can't afford that, I just wish she'd come home, it's been 14 months since she left." Dan said.

"Sir, it sounds like you still love her to me." Rick told Dan.

"I do, it really pisses me off to admit that, but I still do." Dan admitted.

"Dan, go home and think on it some more, if she's not back in a few months we'll talk about a payment plan or something."

Dan left the attorney's office and didn't know what he felt, other than lonely.

Sky sat at the ratty table in the $20 per night motel. Tay the baby was asleep on the shitty bed. Sky was beginning to get worried. Cindy had been gone for more than two hours. She was out on a trick as usual. She had started back almost immediately. Hell, Sky walked in on her blowing Hank the day after the baby was born.

The last two months had been even tougher than the two months previous. Not only was taking care of Tay more difficult than they thought it would be, but both girls drug use had been spiraling out of control.

Finally, the door opened, and Cindy stumbled in. "Hey, babe!" she yelled out to Sky as she walked through the door.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Sky asked angrily.

"Jesus, I'm fucking sorry, the last guy took forever to nut." Cindy said, picking up the baby and beginning to feed her.

"I hope you charged him extra, we're fucking broke," Sky said.

"I could barely get the $20 out of him," Cindy said. "You could get out there and sell your ass a little more."

"I'm taking care of the baby, you should try it." Sky said.

Cindy lit a Kool and smirked at Sky and said, "Don't fucking start with me. This baby..."

"Yeah, yeah, it's all my idea. When are you going to run out on this one like you did the others?" Sky interrupted.

Cindy put the baby down on the bed and ran towards Sky angrier than she had ever been. She yelled, "I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!"

Sky dropped her in one punch.

Cindy woke up with a bloody lip and Sky lying on the bed with the baby.

"I'm..." Cindy started to say as Sky interrupted her for the second time that night.

"Don't start with that I'm sorry, I love you stuff, bitch. I'm tired of this merry-go-round." Sky said.

Later Cindy stayed in with the baby for her feeding and Sky went out to see if she could catch a trick or two.

Sky was sitting on the small wall where she and Cindy usually sat. She thought about her life over the last year. She wanted to blame Cindy, but she knew it wasn't just her fault. She had gone along on the ride with her voluntarily.

Finally, a truck showed up and Sky jumped in and said, "you ready to party baby?"

That's the last thing she remembers from that date. The only decent thing the john did was drop her back in the same vicinity. Cindy found her lying close to the wall they used to sit on. Sky was beaten badly and semi-unconscious.

Somehow, Cindy was able to hold Tay in one hand and drag Sky to the motel room. She laid Tay down on the bed and pulled Sky up beside her and gave her a sponge bath.

Cindy laid down next to Sky and Tay and they fell asleep. The next morning after feeding Tay Cindy answered the knock on the door.

"You hoe's gotta be out" the motel manager told her.

"Please can we stay one more day? we'll pay you back." Cindy asked.

"Nope, get the fuck out." The manager said.

Cindy picked up Tay and helped the barely conscious Sky to her feet. She put her now ratty backpack on Sky and the three stumbled to their short wall to have a seat.

Cindy lit a Kool and shared it with Sky who tried to smile through her busted lips and swollen shut eye.

"I'm sorry," Sky said.

"Shut up bitch, we both know this is all my fault." Cindy said.

"Love you slut," Sky said.

"I love you both," Cindy said kissing sky and then kissing Tay on the top of her head.

"What are we going to do baby?" Sky asked.

Cindy unzipped her backpack and grabbed her phone. "I got this baby."

Cindy was feeding Tay sitting on the wall with Sky leaned up against her when she heard the familiar sound of a pissed off bumblebee. Cindy took Tay and walked to the curb and stuck out her thumb and smiled.

The beater Honda pulled up to the curb and Cindy said, "glad to see you haven't painted this piece of shit, I might not have recognized it."

"Well, I'm glad you recognized it, I sure wouldn't have recognized you." Sunny said getting out of the car and giving Cindy a hug.

Sunny walked over to Sky and leaned down in front of her and kissed her on the knee as she sat on the wall. Sunny teared up a little and said, "let's get you three home."

Cindy climbed in the back with Tay and Sunny helped Sky into the front passenger seat.

"Sorry, I didn't bring a baby seat." Sunny said.

"Don't worry about it, this car ride is probably the safest thing she's had in her short life." Cindy said.

Several days later Sky woke up in a familiar shitty converted water bed. She walked down the hallway and noticed the trailer was noticeably cleaner than when she last saw it. She found Sunny sitting on the ratty couch holding Tay. In the corner of the room Cindy was attempting a yoga pose.

"Hey babe, you look so much better." Cindy said falling out of her pose.

"Hey Sky." Sunny said.

Sky walked over and sat next to Sunny and the baby on the couch. She picked up a Marlboro Light off the coffee table and lit it. Cindy sat cross legged on the floor and held her hand up and Sky threw her the pack and the lighter.

"Fuck I feel better." Sky said.

Cindy lit the cigarette and looked at Sunny. "I guess I should tell her."

Cindy got up and walked over and sat next to Sky and took a large drag off her cigarette. She took Sky's hand and interlaced her fingers with hers.

"Babe, what's up?" Sky asked concerned.

"I'm a terrible person..." Cindy started.

"Babe, you're not..." Sky said interrupting.

"No, let me finish, before you say anything." Cindy said.

"I'm a terrible person for dragging you into this. I'm a terrible person for dragging Tay into this. I used Sunny and I used Moonie." Cindy said.

"Let's leave Moonie out, he's pretty much a shit head on his own." Sunny said laughing and kissing the baby on her head.

"Well, nonetheless, I used Moonie as well." Cindy said.

Sky raised her hand wrapped around Cindy's and kissed her finger. "So what? everybody uses everybody."

Cindy began to cry as she spoke, "Baby I love you so much, you mean the world to me, but I've got to fix this. I'm going to need your help."

"I'll do anything you want babe." Sky said.

"No, hear me out, this is a biggie." Cindy said. "I've got to get clean, I've got to fix my family and by that, I mean my husband and kids."

Sky shook her head yes and said, "I know baby, I'm proud of you for realizing that."

"So, my huge favor is this. I need you to raise Tay." Cindy said.

"We're gonna raise Tay." Sunny said looking at Sky and smiling.

"Yes, I would love for you and Sunny to raise Tay as your own. Your both better parents than I am." Cindy said continuing to cry.

Sky leaned in and kissed Cindy on the lips crying as well and said, "I would love to raise our baby together with Sunny."

"If he'll have me." Sky added looking over at Sunny.

"You're the only woman I've ever truly loved babe." Sunny said.

"Just so you know I'm going to share custody of my son with Melody and get him every other weekend." Sunny said looking over at Cindy.

"Another example of me being a shitty person." Cindy said.

"She and Moonie had sex, I don't see how that makes you a shitty person." Sunny said.

Cindy and Sky looked at each other and Cindy said, "trust me, it's another example and I'm sorry."

"Well don't be, my boy is going to be fucking awesome." Sunny said.

"Just do me a favor, if you can, try and still be in our lives some." Sky said, "you'll be Aunt Sin."

"Good old Aunt Sin, the devil worshiping whore that stops by on weekends." Cindy said sniffling.

"Cunt, now you're just feeling sorry for yourself." Sky said. "I want you to do this."

"Thank you, babe." Cindy said.

Cindy lit another cigarette and looked over at Sunny and said, "thank you so much for saving us babe, I don't know how to repay you."

"Well, I still accept blow jobs as payment," Sunny said with a large smile.

"Great idea," Sky said, "give me the baby and I'll put her down."

Sky took the baby and put her in the crib that was still put up in the spare bedroom. When she came back into the living room Cindy was on her knees with Sunny's cock in her mouth.

"God I could watch that all day." Sky said.

Cindy pulled Sunny's cock out and smiled at Sky and said, "I could suck this cock all day."

Cindy smiled at Sunny and put his cock back in her mouth and began to deep throat him continuously.

"Fuuuuccckkk yeah baby," Sunny said.

"Get that cum baby," Sky said.

"Jesus I'm cumming," Sunny said as he shot a large load into Cindy's mouth.

"God, I love that" Cindy said finally releasing Sunny's cock.

Cindy got up and walked over to Sky and French kissed her for a long time.

"Whore's for life?" Sky asked Cindy smiling.

"Nah, sluts for life. I'm tired of making guys pay for it." Cindy answered.

"Sounds good baby." Sky said.

Later after Cindy had finished feeding the baby, she, Sky and Sunny sat around and smoked a large bowl of weed.

"I won't be able to see you guys for a little while after tomorrow babe." Cindy told Sky between hits on the bong.

"Why babe, gotta go get right with the hubby?" Sky asked.

"Well, first, I gotta go rehab this meth outta my system." Cindy said.

"Yeah, I'll probably try and go to the health department and see if I can do some outpatient shit as well." Sky said.

"Good idea babe." Cindy said as she and Sunny shook their heads yes.

"If I can't get it right with my husband, can I come stay with you guys?" Cindy asked.

"You, or you and your other family will always be welcomed here." Sunny said.

"I love you guys." Cindy said.

"We love you." Sunny and Sky said.

All three went to bed and leisurely fucked each other. Cindy laughed at Sunny when he was fucking her from behind and her asshole popped out and scared him. One thing was consistent with these three and that was Sunny spent most of his time as a spectator and he was ok with that.

He truly loved to watch the girls pleasure each other and they spent most of the night kissing and going down on each other. Both Sky and Sunny suckled Cindy's leaking breasts but made sure to leave some for the baby.

The next morning, they all got up relatively early and Cindy held the baby and fed her and cried. She then kissed and held Sky for several minutes before grabbing her ratty back pack and climbing in the passenger seat of the Honda.

Dan pulled into his driveway and Gail raised up off his cock.

"Isn't road head the best?" Gail asked.

"I love all head, but yes, road head is probably my favorite." Dan said.

"You gonna spend the night?" Dan asked.

"You know better than that," Gail said. "Besides, your parents are bringing the kids back early in the morning aren't they?"

"Yeah," Dan said.

Gail looked at Dan, rolled her eyes and said, "I don't want to have to explain that to them, again."

"I understand" Dan said. "Thanks for driving tonight."

"You drove baby, I just blew," Gail said smiling.

Dan leaned over and kissed Gail and then got out as Gail climbed over the center console of her car and got behind the wheel.

"See you next week babe." Gail said.

"OK, babe" Dan said waving goodbye to her as he walked up on the porch.

Dan walked in and immediately smelled cigarette smoke.

"What the fuck?" Dan mumbled to himself "hello?"

Dan heard the unmistakable sound of a Zippo lighter being lit from the dining room and slowly wandered in and turned on the light.

"Hi Dan" Cindy said, sitting at the oak table he last saw her at.

Dan leaned against the far wall and stared at the woman he believed to be his wife. It was obviously his wife, but she looked like a much older version. Not 15 months older than when he saw her last but literally years older.

"Cindy" Dan said, it wasn't a question or a statement.

Cindy took a long drag from her Kool cigarette and said "Yeah, it's me."

Dan shook his head and said "Yes, I guess it is you."

"Sorry to surprise you like this, I saw you and Gail pull up, you always were a sucker for road head." Cindy said smiling.

Dan didn't smile back and said, "Gail has become an important part of my life."

"I always liked her." Cindy said.

"So, are you back for good, or what?" Dan asked.

"I guess that's up to you." Cindy said rubbing the top of the oak table with her palm.

"The kids are good by the way" Dan said spitefully.

"Of course, they are, they've got an awesome dad." Cindy said

"and their mom?" Dan asked.

"Their mom spent the last two months in rehab realizing she had repressed a fuck ton of shit from her childhood. I don't want to bore you with the dime store psychology tour of my psyche but let's say I'm working on some stuff."

"Are you still trying to debase yourself?" Dan asked.

"No, not really, I have come to realize that you can have rough sex with the people you love, and by the way, one of the things I've come to realize is my biggest weakness is my ability to show love and appreciation for those closest to me, goes back to my child hood stuff." Cindy said.

"I also don't communicate well, but I'm working on that." Cindy said.

"I can tell." Dan said smiling for the first time. "You look tired."

"I am tired, but I need to get at least part of this out now." Cindy said. "What I did to you and the kids was absolutely fucking terrible."

"I don't care about me, but the kids..." Dan started to say.

"No, you do care about how I treat you and you should care. Plus, I didn't just hurt you guys, I hurt your family and I hurt people I met since I left here." Cindy said.

Dan looked at Cindy quizzically.

"That part I may not be able to completely get to tonight, but I will be completely open with you about the past 15 months because you deserve it. However, my fear is you may not be able to overcome what you hear, and I want you to know, that's OK, and I do have the ability to land on my feet if you tell me to get the fuck out." Cindy said looking down at the table.

Dan stared at Cindy for a long time. Not only did she look aged and tired, she just looked different. She was wearing a turtle neck and long pants and tennis shoes. Honestly, she looked a little like a person that had just got out of a halfway house or prison or something.

"Did you go to jail or something?" Dan asked.

"No, jail would probably have been safer." Cindy said.

Dan walked over and sat next to Cindy and faced her. He watched as she put out her cigarette on a makeshift ashtray, she had made out of a fountain drink lid.

"I see you took up smoking." Dan said frowning.

"Yeah, it's the one vice I held on to, it's also the one vice they don't make you quit in rehab." Cindy said staring into Dan's eyes.

"I understand, it's hard to quit some things and some people." Dan said as he leaned in and gave Cindy a short kiss.

"I love you and I've missed you." Dan said.

"I love you and before we go much farther and you make any commitment statements, I probably need to show you something." Cindy said as she stood up and began to undress.

Dan watched as Cindy kicked off her shoes, pulled off her top and pants. Then she removed her bra, panties and socks.

"I want you to see all of me, besides the psychology wounds, it may be hard for you to love me physically anymore." Cindy said.

Dan stared in amazement at Cindy's naked body. Slowly Cindy spun and Dan saw the large 'Hail Satan' tattoo on her back.

"That'll go over like gang buster at the church picnic," Dan said smiling at Cindy as she turned to look at him in the face.

He ran his finger over the snake tattoo that wrapped around her leg. He reached up and stuck his palm on the large 'Sin' tattoo on her chest, as he ran his hand down her breast, he felt a little moisture and stared into Cindy's eyes.

"Keep going." Cindy said.

Dan rubbed the 'Sky' tattoo on Cindy's neck and gently kissed her on the lips again. He ran his hands over the tattoos on her hips, calves and thighs. He took Cindy's nipples in his fingers and gently rubbed the holes where her piercings were.

Dan gently pushed Cindy down onto the oak table. He pulled up a chair and raised Cindy's legs and draped them over his shoulders. He leaned in and began to lick at Cindy's yawning pussy.

"Oh baby" Cindy said tearfully.

"Hush my whore." Dan said rubbing the script tattoo on Cindy's rib cage as he said it.

Over the next hour Dan and Cindy made love on top of the table. Cindy for the first time that she could remember enjoyed the leisurely pace and emotional connection of a sexual encounter with her husband.

Finally, Cindy was lying with her head on Dan's shoulder and a leg draped over his body.

"I love you baby and I'm sorry." Cindy said.

"I love you too babe and I'm glad you came back to me." Dan said kissing Cindy on the forehead.

"I have so much to tell you." Cindy said.

"In due time baby." Dan said.

"I just have one question," Dan said.

"Yes, babe?" Cindy asked.

"Who the fuck is Moonie?" Dan giggled.