WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

"I thought my Master came to the gym for a workout, but it seems only his cock worked out," Marcia said, bringing everyone's attention to my flagpole, although I'm sure it was obvious to all by now. "Would you like me to take care of your cock, Master. It looks painfully swollen."

"I am going to take care of it slave, but in my own fashion. Monique, please bring me two pairs of suspension cuffs, some rope, some lube and a wooden kitchen spoon please. Assume your display position, slave."

Marcia immediately spread her legs, put her hands behind her neck and stood straight, but she couldn't wipe the grin from her face no matter how hard she tried. I patted her bottom, ran my hand over her hips and caressed her tits, twisting her nipples. Marcia gasped but it was a gasp of pleasure instead of pain.

"I wish I could stay and watch this," Brianna said, "but the kids are hungry again."

"You don't have to feed them in the nursery, Brianna. Have Adele bring a rocker here. I'm sure you'll enjoy this."

"Adele, please bring a chair here. I believe we're going to stay."

"Yes, Mistress." Adele disappeared, arriving with the chair before Monique returned with the items I requested. Brianna sat down with Sarah to feed her.

I continued to walk around Marcia, touching her, lightly brushing all of her erogenous zones, from the nape of her neck to her nipples, to the backs of her knees and everywhere in between. She was starting to shiver a little and her breathing increased rather than decreased as she cooled down. I was turning my little slave on and she didn't turn off easily.

Monique returned and I removed their normal cuffs and put on the suspension ones. I fastened rope to Marcia's cuffs and led her to the chin up bar, suspending her about nine inches off the ground and tying off the rope. I then tied rope to Monique's cuffs and led her to the bar. I pulled her up until their cunts were at an equal height and tied her there. Marcia's breasts were slightly higher than Monique's as she was taller, but they still mashed together pleasantly. Taking another piece of rope I fastened it around their hips until their pussies were rubbing.

"Hmm," I said. "Very interesting. You must ask for permission to cum. Don't expect it to be dispensed easily."

I spread a little lube on and in Monique's cunt and Marcia's rectum. When I took them, I did not expect to go easy on them. Picking up the spoon, I tested it on my thigh, satisfying myself as to the pain it inflicted. Oh boy, this sucker would sting. I walked around them both as I'd done to Marcia before, stroking them, caressing them, light touches, almost tickles at times. But occasionally, I'd pop them with the spoon and they'd whimper and flinch, thrusting against the other one, rubbing more. I struck Marcia a little more because she'd been taunting me with her flagrant display, but I knew Monique liked her spankings as well and enjoyed a good one. Because their bodies were practically glued to each other by their weight and the rope tying them together, every movement by one was transmitted to the other. Marcia had enjoyed enough women she welcomed the contact now and Monique would forever enjoy being plastered against another beautiful female body. Monique started kissing Marcia, which she eagerly returned, their kisses frequently interrupted by the exhalations of breath as I struck one of them again.

Marcia was the first to request her release, which I denied. From that point on, she was straining to avoid cumming lest she spark my displeasure again. About every three minutes, she begged again, and I denied her again. Monique begged to cum herself, and I denied her as well, although it was not my intent to deny her as long. I looked at Brianna, still feeding Sarah, but she'd slid to the front of the rocking chair so Adele could lick her pussy. She was having no difficulty cumming. Good for her. A delicate touch, a caress, a finger brushing the dripping labia, another pop of the spoon. Marcia pleaded to climax.

"Master, please let me cum, I beg you. I'm not sure I can take any more. Please."

"Not yet, slave."

I kept circling, touching, spanking. Their kisses seemed more desperate now, their grinding more urgent. Monique begged again. It was time. I lifted her legs over my arms and slammed into her cunt, thrusting like a madman on meth.

"Cum for me, slave," I said, whispering into her ear, driving her forward against Marcia, lifting her, fucking her hard.

She gasped, little puffing breaths, scarcely able to suck air for her longs as she wailed through her orgasm, her cunt spasming as she surrendered her spend. I'd been hard for more than an hour and I was ready to cum with her. I shot great gouts of my seed into her womb, driving it as deep into her as I could go. As I expected, Marcia climaxed too, unable to wait any longer and tormented by Monique's shuddering release.

"I'm cumming, Master," she wailed. "I'm cumming. Please forgive your slave. Aaahhh!"

Almost on the echo of the last spurt of my cum, I got behind Marcia and slammed my greasy cock into her ass.

"God, yes! Fuck my ass, Master. Fuck me hard. Make me your ass whore. Fuck, yes! I'm still cumming. I'm still cumming."

Her sphincter was throbbing around my cock as she shuddered through her orgasm, almost violent in it's intensity. She was still frantically kissing Monique, their tongues darting into each other's mouths like striking snakes. Both Marcia and Monique were doing what they could to grind their cunts together, trying to prolong their pleasure. I wouldn't be able to cum again so quickly, but as long as I could maintain an erection, I fucked hard and fast into Marcia's ass. When I started to lose the battle, I pulled out.

I looked at Brianna again and she was panting through another orgasm of her own. More surprisingly, William was in the doorway behind them with his pants around his ankles and his slave doing her utmost to extract the cum from his balls. Nor did it take long for her to do so. William held her head up against his groin as he emptied himself in her throat. I left Marcia and Monique hanging there while I grabbed a towel and wiped myself down. I released Monique first and lowered her to the ground.

"Go lick Adele," I said, "she hasn't had a chance to cum yet."

"Yes, Master."

Brianna left for the nursery to feed John and Adele sat in the thigh spreader and waited for Monique to service her. Another excellent use of the equipment in my humble opinion.

I circled Marcia again. "What am I going to do with you, slave. You didn't wait for your Master's permission to cum."

"Please, Master, don't withhold my orgasms anymore. I couldn't help it, I pleaded for my release. Please don't make me wait to cum again."

I tapped the spoon against my other hand.

"This stung quite badly, didn't it slave?"

"Yes, Master. Very badly."

"It's pain is more concentrated, wouldn't you say, than the paddle or the whip? The head is rather small."

"Yes, Master."

"I wonder how this would feel on your nipples or your clit, slave?"

"Spank my nipples and clit, Master. Spank me, but please don't withhold my orgasms anymore."

"What say you to ten on the breasts and ten to your cunt?"

"Yes, Master. Please, Master. Spank your naughty slave."

"If you insist. You may cum if you wish, but tell me when you cum."

"Thank you, Master."

I started with the tops of her breasts, then the undersides and she flinched each time with little squeals. I saved the last two for her nipples, one to each, and she groaned.

"They throb, Master. They throb."

I sucked each of them into my mouth and soothed her with my tongue.

"Thank you, Master."

I stepped back and circled her again, rubbing her ass, stroking her flanks, running my fingers up her stomach, causing it to flutter.

"Count for me, slave."

I stood in front of her again and popped the spoon on the top of her mound.

She hissed. "One, Master."

One more, below her clit, against the labia.

"Two," she whimpered.

The next one right on her clitoris.

"Three, I'm cumming, Master. I'm cumming."

While she twisted and turned and wriggled and moaned, I did the next seven as quickly as I could, spreading them evenly all around her mons and cunt, and saving the last one for her clit again. She counted the last seven as fast as she could although she got further and further behind, having to take sudden gasping breaths as some of them struck her. When the last was ended, I knelt on the ground at her feet and laved her pussy with my tongue, easing the sting as much as I could, then sucking her clit until she orgasmed again.

"I'm cumming, Master. Thank you. Mmmm, I'm cumming."

I stood up after her tremors eased. "Do you want to exercise some more, slave. I'm sure you have more ways to tease and taunt your Master."

"No, Master. I'm done teasing. At least for today."

"Just for today?"

"Well, maybe tomorrow as well. I'm not sure I can be corrected this well on consecutive days."

"Do you enjoy taunting your Master?"

"I do, Master. You have such creative ways of dealing with recalcitrant slaves. I look forward to them, though not too often."

Lowering her to the ground, I removed her cuffs and returned her to her normal ones. I kissed her.

"I hope I was not too harsh on my adored slave."

"I did not say 'Cocoa Puffs', Master. Therefore you were not too harsh. I actually climaxed quite hard when you hit my clit. The sharp flick of pain, the sudden rush of blood, quite satisfying, Master, though I greatly appreciated the rapid way in which you finished and the soothing you provided after."

We walked over to where Monique was satisfying Adele, waiting for Adele to finish before disturbing them. After Adele climaxed, she kissed Monique, then me.

"Thank you, Master," Adele said, "for thinking of me."

"You're welcome. How many times did you cum?"

"Three times, Master. Monique is very good and knows me well."

"How many times did your Mistress cum?"

"Four."

"Good. A Mistress should always cum more than her slaves. Go find her and if she desires more, please her."

"Yes, Master."

Adele left and Monique was still kneeling by the thigh press.

"Thank you for your efforts, Monique. Adele was pleased with your service. To be certain my slave will not suffer any lingering affects from her spanking, I wish you to give her three more orgasms. To reward you for your service and because you've only had one, she will give you four. You may remain here or use the yoga mats. When you are finished, come to the dining room and eat."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

They went to the yoga mats and went into a sixty-nine. I laughed. They were both cum sluts.

William was still in the doorway with Evelyn kneeling at his feet.

"Welcome back. Did you have a fruitful discussion?" I asked.

"We did. We've come to a few decisions."

"I need to eat. I've been working out for the last few hours and I need food and water. Are you full or can you still eat?"

"I'm full," Bill said, "I'm not sure about my slave."

"I'm full as well, Master," she responded."

"Come to the dining room anyway, you can tell me what you've decided, maybe have a glass of wine," I said.

"Of course."

"I'm going to take a quick shower first. I'm pretty sweaty. I'll be back in ten minutes."

"That gives us time to return to the native attire."

"I'll see you there," I said.

We all went to Brianna's room, they to strip and me to shower. It didn't take long and I was reaching for a towel as they left the room. As soon as I was dry, I followed.

Brianna and Adele were eating, as were Zoe and several others. I asked Brianna who had baby duty tonight and Zoe said she did. Chantelle was helping the cook again and we had thin sliced beef and mushroom gravy over egg noodles with the usual assortment of vegetables and salads. William and Evelyn each had a glass of wine. She was seated at the table instead of the floor at her Master's side. I dished up a plate for myself and sat down next to them so we could speak without raising our voices in the event they wished to keep some matters private.

"How did your conversation go?" I asked.

"We talked for the better part of two hours," William said, "pretty detailed conversations. We delved into what we each really felt when we saw the other with another person. You were right about one thing. Seeing Evelyn with another man would still be quite painful for me. I think the wounds are too fresh. I'm not opposed to her being with a woman. Like you, I'm not threatened by it and she has enjoyed it. It's new and forbidden and has an extra element of excitement as a result. I needed to comprehend what she experienced if I was with another woman. She agreed she felt guilt for her infidelity which made her want to equalize the equation. But what happened with Monique and Chantelle did not bother her nearly as much as when I was with Marcia on the cruise. She was devastated when it happened, though she's come to see it actually helped us reach a point where she was truly sorry and I could forgive her. She enjoyed recent events, because she was a part of each, both in terms of decision and participation. She didn't feel excluded. She really believes our relationship has improved to the point where she has fewer concerns I would ever leave her, no matter what. I tend to feel the same as she does. As long as she continues to abide by the agreement she signed on the boat, I do not fear her infidelity any more. I might become concerned if changes occurred, but for now, I'm satisfied.

"We thought about what you said when we open our relationship to others and how it can complicate things. The more people you have, the more you have to juggle, the less time you can spend with your partner, which could lead to envy or jealousy, and retaliatory behaviors. I guess we've already opened the gates as far as Chantelle is concerned, though because we've both had sex with her, it seems balanced and neither of us is particularly upset, nor would we be if the relationship were to continue to some degree as long as it remains balanced. We cannot go outside our marriage without knowledge, not just generally, but specifically. I could not fly out here and engage in sex without telling her precisely it was my intent to do so when I came, or vice versa. We've both enjoyed oral sex with Monique, and that appears balanced as well. In reality, neither of those relationships are expected to continue once we return to New York.

"We also agreed to continue with the stud services as long as anonymity is maintained. For some reason, if it remains anonymous, it's not really establishing a relationship. It's almost masturbatory, you don't know who nor will it continue in any form, even fantasies because you never put a face to the experience. At least I can't. All the women know who's seeking insemination, but we don't, and they won't tell. I've even agreed to let Evelyn handle the NDA paperwork so I never know who signed it unless it's necessary because conditions have been violated. I know you haven't signed it yet, but at this point, I don't care. You've been a friend and I don't anticipate changes in our status. You were discrete regarding your celebrities. I only know of Bella because of Gigi blabbing and you've never divulged the other. Nor has it ever come back to me what happened on the cruise; not a single whisper, even from the others on board. You've been a man of your word.

"Because we've both had sex with Monique, neither Evelyn nor I feels it necessary to maintain anonymity with her. She can continue to assist with the stud farm and if she wishes to have sex with me, Evelyn has no objection. We have also agreed to spend time each day discussing all that's happened, how we feel about it and how we'll deal with any issues or problems which arise as a result. Just the talk we had today was very helpful. It can't hurt to keep those lines of communication open.

"That covers everything but you and Marcia. Like others we've had sex with, the bottle's been uncorked. We are willing to go along with whatever form you wish our relationship to take. No sex, fine. Limited sex, fine. A more open relationship, fine. More than any other people we know, we trust you. If you'd wanted to destroy our marriage, you could have. At any moment in time, you could have toppled it without effort as it tottered on a razor's edge. Regardless of what happens, we see you and Marcia as fully committed to one another and people who would never attempt to harm Evelyn's and my relationship in any way. The very fact you asked us to talk to each other before proceeding further, proves it to both of us. When we left the ship, I offered you any use of my new slave you wanted. You could have taken anything. You chose only what you'd already done, a blow job. I realized at the time how magnanimous your gesture was as I had full use of your wife for three days. But, you knew how fragile I still was and how anything else might have ruined what you'd tried to fix. I appreciate it more than you know. Thanks to you, we managed to survive and grow as a couple. Should you wish to make use of my slave, I now offer her freely, without any reservation but one. I would ask you use a condom should you wish to use her cunt, as she has gone off her birth control to have a child. Everything else is without restriction."

I asked Evelyn, "Do you agree with everything your Master has said? Your opinion and feelings fully matter in this."

"Yes, Master Sam."

"You would have sex with me or Marcia or both?"

"I would, Master. Before now, I might have hesitated. I feel no such reservations today. I'm yours as much as my Master with the one exception. Any child I have must be my Master's."

"I appreciate the faith and confidence you give us. As I've said, Marcia and I are being careful at present not to introduce more chaos into our life than we have to. I will speak to her of this when we have the time and let you know what we wish to do. I might have one favor to ask of William if we decide to open things up."

"What's that?"

"Regrow your mustache. I've resigned myself to the possibility I could lose Marcia to Tom Selleck. If you at least looked more like him, it wouldn't be so bad."

Both of them laughed.

"Speak of the devil, look who's walking through the door."

"Not Tom Selleck!" William said, both of them turning to look at the entrance.

"No, the other devil."

Both of them laughed when they saw Marcia and Monique come into the room, both of their faces glazed in girl cum. I tossed napkins to both of them.

"Wipe your faces off, slaves, before everyone knows what sluts you are."

"I think that horse left the stable, Master," Marcia said, wiping off her face. "Everyone already knows what a slut I am."

It seemed everyone in the dining room was in total agreement, including me. I told them to get food and sit down. Many of the others were leaving so they could sit with us.

After they sat down, Marcia asked, "Master William, Evelyn, what have you decided to do?"

"We decided since we have both accepted Monique's oral skills, anonymity is not required of Monique while we are here," Evelyn answered. "She may fully participate in all activities going forward. Chantelle would also have full access as we've both shared her body. All others must remain unknown. I expect all sexual activities with both of them to cease after we leave. In Monique's case, we assumed she would be happy to forego further relations with men once pregnant. Would that be true?"

"As much as my Master endeavors to ensure my enjoyment, even Brianna enjoys cock more than I do. I would never say never, because I care for him a great deal and he always tries to ensure a woman is present for my pleasure, but my curiosity has been satisfied. I do not anticipate much in the way of future activity unless I wish to have another child. Given the number of children we expect to have around here, it may not be necessary."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers