WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hai, Sam san." "Oui, Monsieur, merci."

"Have at her then."

The two of them approached her like two leopards descending on their prey. I smiled and took my own shower. When I passed through the bedroom again, Chantelle was keening through an orgasm riding Marcia's mouth and Riyuki was buried between her thighs, her bottom aimed at me. In the sitting room, Sarah had finished feeding and was being burped by Zoe, Brianna's cum still covering her face. John was suckling Brianna's other breast. The butterfly was still going and Zoe was shaking as she orgasmed.

"Where's your slave?" Brianna asked.

"Tied to the bed, being used by yours. She'll be there awhile if you care to partake when you're done with John."

Brianna laughed. "I don't mind if I do."

Sarah gave a petite belch and spit up on the cloth thrown over Zoe's shoulder. Zoe wiped her face with a clean corner and checked Sarah's diaper for any surprises. Finding none, she set her in the car seat/carrier and Sarah closed her eyes, rubbing her face sleepily. Zoe waited quietly for Brianna's next order.

"There's still the matter of Zoe's remaining punishment to be dealt with. I believe the number was 50 swats," Brianna said.

"She should have the butterfly removed before her spanking," I said.

"You may remove the butterfly, Zoe."

She removed the butterfly. It was thick with her cream. Zoe had come often and hard.

"Assume the position on Master Sam's lap, Zoe."

Zoe obediently climbed over my lap, nearly stabbing herself on my hard-on. Zoe had the second most spectacular ass I've ever seen, second only to Marcia's. I would dearly love to smack it and feel it grow warm under my hand, but considered what Zoe and I spoke about at the pool.

"I also think your slave would prefer being punished by her Mistress," I said, "as much as I'd love to punish this delicious slave of yours."

"I cannot punish her as hard as you can. I didn't bring a paddle."

Brianna couldn't see the pleading look on Zoe's face. It was away from Brianna as her pretty buttocks faced her. I couldn't help but lightly stroke their perfection a little.

"I don't think it's the strength of the punishment your slave craves, as much as the hand that delivers it."

Brianna got a sudden look of comprehension on her face as she realized what I was trying to tell her. She smiled at me.

"She'll have to wait until I'm done with John then. I can't do both at once." She grinned wider as she noticed me stroking Zoe's behind. "Perhaps you can keep her occupied until I'm free."

"I told Zoe she could change her mind about becoming pregnant. She should be positive of what she wants. I'm not sure if she is. If she's not trying to conceive, I can't have sex with her."

"Is this true, Zoe? Do you want to change your mind about becoming pregnant?"

Brianna was talking to Zoe's ass as she was bent over my lap, prepared for her spanking. I pulled her up so she was sitting beside me and could face her Mistress.

Zoe looked down rather than look Brianna in the face. "I don't know, Mistress. I was. I'm more confused now. Master Sam thinks I may be trying to conceive in order to garner more attention from you. He may be right. I believe it might be part of it. I know I miss the way things used to be and I'm having difficulty accepting the change."

Brianna reached out a free hand and stroked Zoe's cheek, putting a hand under her chin and forcing Zoe to look at her. "My darling, Zoe. Did you not feel you could come to me with your fears and concerns?"

"Not that I couldn't approach you, Mistress; simply you have so little time. With the babies, the expansion of Brianna's Baubles, opening the new store, all the changes. You used to have more time to spend with us. Other than my legal duties, it seems we've had little opportunity to speak. I'm sorry I've been difficult with the other slaves. Perhaps I resent anyone who receives your attention as it's less for myself. It's selfish, I know. Everyone would like more time with you. I shouldn't be so needy."

"Would you like to seek a new Mistress, Zoe? I can release you if it's what you want."

Zoe got a frantic look on her face and quickly grasped Brianna's hand in both of hers, dropping to her knees. "No, Mistress! It's not my desire at all. I would rather forego any contact with you at all than depart your service, Mistress. I've never been so happy as I have serving you. I believe the fault to be mine. I crave your attention so much. Please don't send me away."

"I would never send you away, Zoe. I value you too much to ever send you away without your express desire to do so. I know things have changed, Zoe, and I haven't been available as frequently as I used to be. Do you have any suggestions for how I can be a better Mistress to you and all the others who feel as you do?"

Zoe dropped her eyes again. "No, Mistress. I have none. I know the demands placed upon your time. It's something we must adjust to. I've had difficulty doing so."

"I might have some suggestions which could help coming from my time in the military," I said, "if you'd be interested."

Both of them looked at me. "Please, Sam. Anything you can contribute," Brianna said.

"A couple things really. The first would be having regular meetings like the one where you announced the new provisions of my participation in 'Operation Bun in the Oven'. But instead of merely announcing information which everyone needs to know like the opening of the store, use it as a forum where slaves might approach you with needs, concerns, or even ideas. It would be like an audience with the king. My CO established office hours where members of the crew could approach him without going through all the subordinate layers where things sometimes get lost in the translation. By doing so, if any of the Department Heads was blocking information going up or down the chain of command, it could be bypassed if it wasn't abused.

"The second would be having one person everyone could go to between the audiences if something important came up which needed immediate addressing. I know Monique and Adele have also been very busy as a result of all the changes occurring, as much or more so than you, and if they're both pregnant now, it's unlikely to improve in the near future. If Zoe has time available to her, I would suggest she be the intermediary used in this process. She could meet with you briefly every morning to discuss anything important which arises each day. My only concern is she knows she's needy and desires your attention. She must promise not to use her new position to direct more of your attention to her when she's required to report and act on everyone's behalf. By meeting with you daily, she gets more allowed time with her Mistress, but only if she doesn't abuse her new authority. If it comes out in the audiences she's not doing a legitimate job on their behalf, she should be replaced by another. If she believes it to be an extremely pressing matter which requires immediate intervention, she can speak to me first. I'll have time. I've already told you how much time I expect to be spending on your behalf in my investment duties. If I concur you should be notified immediately, we can both approach you."

"I think you have two excellent suggestions, Sam. Zoe, can you absorb the extra responsibility and will you promise to faithfully discharge your duties to everyone's benefit?"

Zoe looked at her Mistress with pure love on her face. Just as she had difficulty hiding her orgasms when she had them, she could not hide how she felt for Brianna. "I promise, Mistress. I can do this."

"Then I appoint you my representative to the others so they may come to you whenever something is bothering them. We'll have daily meetings to discuss any problems that arise between audiences. We will inform everyone at our first audience when we get home."

Zoe laid her head on Brianna's legs. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Why don't you properly thank Master Sam for his excellent suggestions."

Like the well trained sex slave Zoe was, she turned her attention to my cock and seized it preparatory to placing it in her mouth. I'd started to shrink as soon as she climbed off my lap, but as soon as she touched me, my prick stirred once more. I took her hand, the one wrapped around my cock and with the other, tipped her head to look at me.

"A simple kiss will be sufficient, slave, unless it is your intent to get pregnant."

Zoe smiled up at me. "Perhaps I'll wait awhile until I'm certain of what I want." She released my cock and bent her head up for a kiss. It was a wonderful kiss, filled with genuine tenderness. "Thank you, Master Sam."

John had finished feeding and Brianna was patting his back. When he'd burped, she laid him down in his carrier. His eyes were already starting to close.

"Zoe, please turn on the music, low/medium volume," Brianna said, "then place yourself over my my lap."

"Immediately, Mistress." Zoe jumped up and turned on some music to disguise the spanking she was about to receive. She then bent over Brianna's legs as she'd bent over mine, except I could now see her face more clearly.

Brianna started rubbing Zoe's gorgeous globes. "I think a compromise is in order," she said. "I will administer the first forty to my slave for her behavior. Sam, you'll apply the final ten. That will ensure she receives some of the punishment she deserves."

"It's a good compromise," I said, "and one I will greatly enjoy. Zoe has magnificent buttocks."

"Thank you, Master," Zoe said.

Brianna began the spanking, using measured, deliberate, and evenly spaced swats, alternating from one to the other off Zoe's buns. They grew pink, then red. Reaching forty, Brianna stopped and penetrated Zoe's cunt with her fingers, fucking her until Zoe gasped out her climax.

"On Master Sam's lap, Zoe, now!" She accentuated her order with another slap on her bum.

Zoe was on my lap in an instant. "Hard, Master Sam. This slave deserves it."

I was rubbing her cheeks, appreciating their warmth. I started up and I wasn't gentle, going as hard as I did with Marcia. Zoe squealed with the first, then absorbed the rest in silence, flinching slightly with each blow. She didn't attempt to avoid or otherwise minimize any of the remaining nine. When I finished, I helped her off my lap.

"You did very well, Zoe. I'm proud of you."

She had a couple tears rolling down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them off. "Thank you, Master."

"If you intend to use my slave, Brianna, you should do it soon, because in about forty-five minutes, I'm going to go in there and fuck hell out of her. You too, Zoe. Act quickly or lose your opportunity."

They both disappeared in the bedroom. I set my watch to wake me up in forty minutes and lay down on the couch, closing my eyes for a brief nap. Sitting out in the hot sun always made me a little sleepy.

My watch woke me up when I wanted to get up. I went into the bedroom. This time it was Zoe sitting on Marcia's face and Brianna licking her folds. Chantelle and Riyuki were sucking her taut nipples.

"Three minutes more, girls," I said, "then you're out of here so finish up."

My cock grew hard watching them scramble to reach completion even though they could continue their party in the other room in altered configurations. Marcia wouldn't be with them. I would be enjoying her myself. "Time," I called and they stopped what they were doing. They all trooped out of the room, Zoe, Chantelle and Brianna giving me brief kisses as they left. I looked at Marcia still spread-eagled on the bed. She had layers of girl cum on her face, almost thick enough to form a mask. Her pussy was fully unfurled and her clit sitting like a hermit on a mountain top. Her nipples were still hard and glistening with saliva. She looked messy, beautiful and completely sated, but she wasn't done yet. I sat down beside her and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"Do you need me to release you for the bathroom or to stretch your limbs a moment?"

"No, Master. I'm fine. I had a break when Brianna and Zoe joined us."

I leaned down to kiss her cum soaked lips. She arched her neck to return it. "Have you had a good time, little slave?"

"They ensured I was well taken care of, Master, even as I satisfied them."

"Good. Now I wish to use you."

"In any way I can, Master."

"I know you will. Tap my butt twice if you need permission to cum." I released one hand. Her mouth would be otherwise engaged.

Climbing over her outstretched body, I lowered my mouth to her creamy cunt and my cock to her parted lips. She enveloped my manhood in her wet warmth, her tongue dancing over the ridges and veins of my prick. The smell of her arousal was intense, impelled to cumming multiple times. Evidence of her pleasure still lingered on her nether lips, missed by Brianna, or else freshly delivered in response to her last climax. Her nub stood proudly, waiting to be teased to orgasm again.

Her body had been turned into one giant sex organ, sensitized by continuous stimulation, and the release of sexually induced pheromones, still pungent in the room. She was a tautened bowstring waiting to be loosed and I plucked it. I pushed down on the flesh surrounding her clit, exposing all of the sensitive tissue to my tongue and lips. I tasted the tip and she moaned. My lips formed a tight seal and slid down the wee spike and her hips thrust upward in response, her cunt spasming again. Unable to respond fast enough, her hand beat repeatedly on my butt now, signaling her need for permission to something already happening. Her pussy palpitated open and closed, and another wave of her orgasmic fluids began leaking from her sheath, only to have me lick them up.

Realizing she'd already lost, she quit striking my bottom and instead, pulled me deep into her mouth into her throat, gobbling desperately to bring me off as well. I didn't want this load to be consumed by her mouth, though. I wanted it inserted deep in her cunt. I pulled out of her mouth and turned around, facing her cum smeared face. I watched her eyes widen as I speared into her pussy, still trembling in the wake of her orgasm and she climaxed again.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry. I can't help myself," she cried. "Everything you do is making me cum without warning. I'm sorry."

I started thrusting, pistoning back and forth in her tight, wet sheath and her orgasm continued. She pulled my face down and rained kisses on my lips and cheeks, desperate kisses, moaning the entire time. Good. I knew Marcia had enjoyed her late afternoon of debauchery. Continuing to plunge repeatedly, deep into her liquid core, I sped up to hasten my own orgasm, previously enjoyed late last night or early this morning, depending on your perspective. I was aching for release, my cock teased to hardness multiple times today without discharge. As I got closer, I slammed into her harder, grinding together, before repeating.

"Master, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again," Marcia panted, clinging to me with her freed arm, holding my body tight to hers, rolling her hips to capture my cock, to drive me deeper.

It didn't take all that long before I felt my sack pumping, impelling my seed up my shaft and into her drenched cunt. I grunted as I released, unable to remain quiet as the long delayed explosion occurred. I pumped a boatload of cum into her sheath. Waiting until my pulsations ceased and my prick started shrinking, I pulled out, a flood of cum following me out.

"Chantelle, Brianna, could you come in here please."

They both arrived seconds later, Chantelle dropping to her knees as she reached me, Brianna looking inquiringly at me.

"Chantelle, please clean up my slave. Don't let her cum again. She's already cum three times without permission. Five minutes or less, then release her to use the shower and dress for dinner." Chantelle sprang up to comply.

"What do you need from me, Sam?" Brianna asked, looking significantly at my shrunken cock, still soaked in Marcia's and my cum.

"Only if you wish to, Brianna. I don't expect it of you. No, I was wondering if you had Chantelle's chastity belt with you still. I must punish my slave, yet she enjoys her punishment so well, it's pointless to expect modification of her behavior that way. I believe the only way to truly punish her is to deny her future orgasms. A chastity belt would be helpful in enforcing her denial."

"Please, Master," Marcia pleaded, "I'm sorry for climaxing without permission, please don't make me do without orgasms."

Brianna smiled, but shook her head. "Marcia's such a slave slut. I'm sorry, we didn't put it in the luggage, Sam. I'm sure there are places here that sell them. Perhaps you could stop at one on the way home. Some must be open until later."

"This is not Los Angeles, Brianna. I'm guessing almost everything will be locked up tight by nine except a few restaurants and movie theaters. I'll check my phone though."

Marcia said nothing more. She knew she couldn't alter my decision with further pleading. It would be pointless. If I didn't crack with the first one, future attempts would only irritate me. She resigned herself to a period of orgasm denial.

"I would be happy to provide clean up services, Sam."

Brianna knelt down gracefully and quickly had my cock clean but for the glistening of her saliva. She finished and I helped her rise to her feet.

"Thank you, I appreciate you doing this for me even if you don't have to."

"It's Marcia's cum as much as yours and you know how I love girl cum," Brianna joked. She then leaned in and whispered, "Are you really going to deny Marcia orgasms. I'll be very disappointed if you do. I'm looking forward to more fun."

I whispered back, "No, but it's enjoyable making her think she won't be allowed more. I'll maintain the pretense through dinner." Aloud, I said, "Are we required to dress for dinner at the restaurant here?"

"You mean a jacket?" I nodded. "No, they don't require a jacket. It's more relaxed here."

Chantelle finished with Marcia and released her from the bed. Marcia disappeared in the bathroom to clean up. I put on my shirt and slacks, then removed the ties from the bed, putting them away. I pulled out Marcia's vibe at the same time. Marcia came out and put on the outfit she'd chosen for tonight, the more immodest of the two silk dresses we'd purchased in Tin City. It was floor length and high collared, but had a number of features making it quite daring. It had a cut out in the rear, exposing much of her lower back including the dimples above her ass, a high slit on the right side going nearly to her hip, which would expose the fact she had no panties on, flashing her leg as she walked, a cut out over her navel showing a large swath of skin and another long, narrow one in the center of her chest which showed the slopes of her breasts on either side and definitely revealed she had no bra on either unless it was of the pasty variety, stickers covering nothing more than her nipples. Elegant, yet totally sexy.

Brianna whistled. "Is it my imagination or is your slave dressing more provocatively in public now? Her swimsuit at the pool was very brief."

"It's not your imagination," I said. "After resigning her position with the police department, she doesn't feel the need to dress as conservatively as she did in the past. As long as it won't get her arrested, she'll take chances with her attire. She may need to dress modestly in LA now with her new job, or since LA is younger and less conservative than this area, she might get away with more than she allowed herself here. It might depend on what other officers are doing."

Brianna asked Chantelle to watch the twins tonight so they wouldn't fuss in the restaurant. She was told she could order whatever she wished from the room service menu. Chantelle didn't argue; she'd learned her lessen. The others were told to dress for dinner. Before dressing herself, Brianna stood behind Marcia and slid her hands through the opening on the front of her dress and caressed Marcia's breasts while kissing the back of her neck. She was able to determine in the process Marcia's nipples were bare as she excited them enough to poke proudly through the thin silk of the dress.

123456...8