WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

"Wow! That's crazy. And now you're moving out to California to be closer. It must be hard on Marcia knowing you've been intimate with another woman you're now going to be living nearby?"

"Not as hard as you might think, but it does make me appreciate how much Marcia loves me, she was willing to make the sacrifice. It helps a lot Brianna is a lesbian and not really in competition for me. I'm just a sperm donor even though we're friends. It would be a lot harder if she wasn't."

"Okay. It kind of makes sense when you say it like that."

"If anything, Brianna is far more interested in Marcia than me. I'm fortunate Marcia is a committed heterosexual, else I'm the one to be worried. But we're all very good and close friends and enjoy each others company. We're quite content with the way things worked out."

"So I don't have to bitch slap the woman for Marcia. Good to know."

"Marcia's perfectly capable of bitch slapping people on her own, including men. I've seen her do it."

"I heard a story about a former FMPD officer getting his nuts crushed. Was that Marcia?"

"Actually, that was the black woman helping serve inside. She has a black belt in Tae Kwan Do. She's the nut crusher. She did it to protect Brianna from a sexual assault by a drunk asshole who happened to be an officer. He's in prison now, Battery on a Pregnant Woman. He pled to that charge to avoid a sex offender designation. Joe Morgan was the responding deputy. He can give you details. He was here earlier. Has a night shift tonight. Marcia had to put down some other idiot. She almost broke his arm. We were in Las Vegas at the time. A story for another day perhaps."

Suzanne left and it was fifteen or twenty minutes later before Dawn came out for a baked potato and corn. She had some shrimp, steak with Béarnaise and some salad on her plate and a glass of red wine. Dawn had on a brief bikini and she looked good. The bra was thin enough to see I'd been correct about other piercings. I could see bars through her nipples and a belly button piercing. She decided to hang and chat for awhile.

"I've got your stuff in the car. When do you want it?"

"After it quiets down a little, I'll get it. You are planning to stay for awhile aren't you?" I asked indicating her swimsuit.

"Hell, yeah. I usually don't get to eat this well. I'm going to stuff myself, do a little swimming, a little drinking. I'm stoked you invited me to the party."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I met your friends inside. I'm guessing the one with the children is one of those you're allowed to play with given you have children with her."

"You guess right."

"And the others?"

"Except for the lovely black woman helping serve, I can only be with any of the others if they're attempting to conceive a child."

"Anyone trying to have a child right now?" Dawn asked.

I pointed to my grilling partner, Riyuki, and she gave a polite bow.

"And the missus?"

"Only in slave mode and never at the same time as I am, except for the woman with the children and the black woman. They've gotten added as regular sex partners and we're trying to avoid having others join us the same way."

"Slave mode? What do you mean?"

"Marcia's not my full time slave. It's a reward I'm granted, but only for a few days each month. The rest of the time, she's just my wife."

"You could have fooled me. She looked fully into the role."

"She enjoys it when it happens, so she's invested in it."

"You guys are so cool. I wish you weren't moving to California."

"Alas," I said. "C'est la vie."

"So, these other women in your group; who are they?"

"The woman with the kids, she owns Brianna's Baubles..."

"Brianna's Baubles! No kidding. Most of my piercing jewelry is her stuff."

"The very same. The other three women are her slaves and employees. One is a model and cook, one is a model and lawyer, Riyuki is a model and photographer. She does the photography for the catalogs. They're all display models for conventions and the like and for the catalogs."

"Does she need any other employees?"

"I don't know, but all of her employees are her subs and primarily lesbian. Except for custom jewelry manufacturing which she's expanding, and will be hiring clothed males for, and the less expensive stuff which is made overseas, all her staff are naked slaves. Unless you were a willing sub and were comfortable with women, I'm not sure she'd have a place for you. You don't strike me as a sub. More of a Dom, I'm thinking. Too many Doms would be an issue, I think."

"I've played around with girls," she admitted, "but I'm more into men. I've subbed a couple guys, but I've only been dominant with women. I don't know how that would work out for me."

"It's not for everyone."

Dawn took a seat at one of the tables by the pool and ate. She helped herself to another glass of wine before going into the pool and swimming.

Our party remained busy until around 8:30, people continuing to mingle and talk and wish us goodbye. Some people started to leave then, more and more going the later it got. We closed down the grills at nine, cleaned them up as best we could, and started collecting the plastic dishes and disposing of any not already thrown in one of the trash barrels. We'd gone through most of the food and drink. I think we had a few beers left, some wine and champagne and a half dozen cans of soda. Zoe and Chantelle had washed all the dishes, wiped the counters and tables. By nine-thirty, only a dozen or so people still remained, the closest of our remaining friends, Dawn and Suzanne the only two I didn't know very well. Lynn was still there, but Edgar had left. I told everyone I had to return the borrowed grills and hugged everyone goodbye for the last time.

Marcia was sweeping the floor and Riyuki was holding Sarah while Brianna fed John in the meeting room apart from the main clubhouse floor. All the remaining food had gone into coolers with ice. I still had the keys to the minivan and loaded the borrowed grills with the extra gas. At the same time, Dawn came out and I got my purchases from her and put them in the trunk of my car which Zoe and Marcia had come in.

When she handed me the toys, she asked, "Do you think I could ask Brianna about a job?"

"It never hurts to ask. Worst that happens is she says no, which leaves you the same as it was before you learned who she was."

"You're right."

"Be honest. Tell her your experience, but don't inflate it. It's not only for her benefit you give her the truth, but yours as well. Submission will be difficult if it's not something you're used to. Don't make it harder on yourself by saying you have more experience than you do."

"Thank you for your advice."

I took off to return the grills. I'd come back for everything else when I had more room left in the van. It took about fifteen minutes to return both. When I got back to the clubhouse, everyone had gone, or so I thought. I didn't see anyone in the main room except Brianna's slaves and assumed Marcia was still in the meeting room with Brianna who might still be feeding John. I put Joe's new grill and one spare tank in the back along with all the coolers with whatever ice we had left and all the leftover food. Zoe, Chantelle and Zoe helped me load everything in. I went into the meeting room and saw Dawn was still there talking to Brianna. Marcia had John in his carrier and was burping Sarah.

"We need to clear out," I said.

"Will you and Marcia be coming to the Hyatt tonight?" Brianna asked.

"No. You'll have to come back this way to go to Sanibel, so we'll stay here and put together whatever we need for the beach tomorrow. We'll pack a cooler with drinks and food for the beach and a beach bag with towels and sheets to lie down on and lots of lotion. Swing by and pick us up at 8:30 tomorrow morning. We'll put our Sunpass transponder in the van for the trip."

"Do you have an objection to keeping Chantelle again tonight?"

"No, Chantelle is always welcome."

"This girl," Brianna indicated Dawn, "is considering what it would be like to enter into a submissive relationship with me. She has the weekend off and shall be experiencing what submission to me would entail. She'll be joining us all weekend, starting tonight. It will help her determine if this is something she is willing to do on a full time basis. Where do you live?"

"At an apartment a few miles from here."

"Can you be at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Pointe in two hours?"

"I can."

"May I please borrow a few items from you tonight to test her submissiveness?" Brianna asked me.

"Whatever you need," I replied with a smile.

"Give me your phone number," Brianna ordered Dawn, pulling out her own phone. Dawn did so and Brianna copied the phone number into her phone. "I want you to go home and get whatever you think you'll need for the next 48 hours. You won't need bras or underwear. No shorts or pants, dresses or skirts only. We'll be eating out the next couple nights so bring something appropriate for dining in public. I'll take care of the costs, but you might want a toothbrush, make-up, purse with incidentals. Expect to find yourself whipped or paddled tonight. I'll text you our room number. If you choose to follow through, you will arrive within the next two hours. If you don't show, I will assume you've changed your mind."

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity," Dawn said.

"Thank you, Mistress," Brianna corrected her.

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Mistress."

"Go, I expect you by midnight."

"Yes, Mistress." Dawn scurried out to her car and left.

"What do you know about her?" Brianna asked.

"I can tell you I found her to be an excellent sales person at her current job and I suspect she would be as professional for you as she is for them. I know nothing about her submissive qualities," I said. "She seems nice. I liked her and how she handled herself."

"Let's go," Marcia said, "it's late."

Marcia drove the car home and I drove the minivan. As soon as we got home, we emptied the van of all our stuff and sent Brianna, Zoe and Riyuki on their way with a few toys from our toy box. Chantelle and Marcia went into the shower and I went into the trunk and got the purchases from Tender Moments. I put two of the items in the closet, but put the item for Chantelle on the bed. I got into the shower just as Marcia and Chantelle got out.

"I left a present for you on the bed," I told Chantelle, "for your help with our party. Everyone loved the food and I doubt we could have done as well without you. Thank you."

"De rien, Monsieur. I enjoyed it."

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. When I went into the bedroom, Chantelle had a Womanizer in her cunt while Marcia suckled one of her nipples. Chantelle was moaning through a strong orgasm. It hadn't taken long.

I got into bed on the other side and said, "I wouldn't think it was charged."

Marcia looked up with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "It's mine. Hers is charging." She nodded to the one on the nightstand.

Laughing, I took Chantelle's other nipple in my mouth and put my left hand on Chantelle's bottom and started playing with her anus. It wasn't long before the fluids leaking from her cunt lubricated her asshole and I could use the slick fluid to push a finger into her bum. I twiddled first one, then two fingers in the starburst and helped bring her the next two orgasms. At the conclusion of the last one, I had Marcia kneel with her face taking over for the device pleasuring Chantelle while I plunged into Marcia's hot, tight cunt. I was able to give Marcia two climaxes before I shivered through my own orgasm and felt my balls drain into her twat. Given the lateness of the hour and the time we had to get up in the morning, our activities ended as soon as Chantelle cleaned my cock and Marcia's cunt. Marcia slept in the middle tonight.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers
1...345678