WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I calmly walked over the table and started clearing everything off. Chantelle lifted her leg and Dawn inched her way to her crotch and began licking and sucking up the remnants of our cum. Neither of them were particularly worried about the first two; the problems or benefits for both arose after those two, so I wasn't surprised I heard Chantelle surrendering to her first one before the table was fully cleared. She'd want to be a trifle less relaxed afterward because, like the multi orgasmic Marcia, the more Chantelle climaxed, the easier the next one would be. I decided to wash the dishes by hand to give them a little more time to play around. It wasn't a lot of dishes; three forks, three knives, three plates, three salad bowls, three glasses, a mixing spoon and fork for turning the chicken and mixing bowl and the frying pan she'd cooked in. All the ingredients were put away already. Chantelle was a proper cook and didn't leave a lot of stuff out when it would just get in the way.

I ran water in the sink and started washing, starting with the glasses. About the time I started on the plates and bowls, I heard Chantelle cumming again. Two; I wondered if she would be having more before I was done. I was finishing the silverware and starting on the frying pan when Chantelle climaxed again. She would be upset she would be undergoing orgasm denial and Dawn would be ecstatic she'd managed to lose a day. I finished up the frying pan and said. "Time. Stop now."

I walked up to the bed and Dawn was still between Chantelle's legs, breathing hard, as was Chantelle. After all, she'd been trying not to cum so the third one must have been quite powerful. Chantelle's cunt and bunghole glistened with nothing more than Dawn's saliva, so she'd gotten her primary job done in addition to her secondary task of making Chantelle cum.

"Not bad, Dawn, you managed to knock off one day. You may knock off another day if you can get me to cum in fifteen minutes. Again, you may not use your hands, but I will get in whatever position you think will help you make me cum easiest. Obviously, I've cum three times already, so your task will be harder than it was the first time you sucked me today. Do you want me standing, kneeling, lying down? What's your preference?"

She thought about it for a half minute, the pros and cons of everything and then asked me to lie down on the bed. Without having her hands to help, she thought it gave her the best chance of getting me all the way down her throat. It might help her cause if she could. I lay down and I set the timer on my watch at fifteen minutes and told her to start. I was flaccid at the moment, so she had to kind of maneuver around to get my cock in her mouth. She worked to get me erect and had some initial success, getting me to swell, but not yet get me to my full hardness.

"Chantelle, you're losing a day of orgasms. We can either start right now and you'll be able to have orgasms starting around three tomorrow afternoon, or we could start first thing in the morning and go to the following morning."

Chantelle thought for no more than fifteen seconds and then asked, "Can I start my time at nine tonight, Monsieur, and have it end at nine tomorrow night?"

"I don't see any reason why not. Why then?"

"We are going to Busch Gardens tomorrow, Monsieur, and you said we would leave before eight and probably be gone until nine tomorrow night. I do not foresee many opportunities for me to orgasm at the park, so tomorrow is pretty much a bust until nine. If I do not have to start until nine tonight, I may be able to have several more orgasms before then. It is six hours away and you or Dawn may be able to pleasure me several times before then."

I laughed. "Excellent logic, slave. I'll honor your request."

Dawn stopped sucking my cock and said, "No fair. Tomorrow is a wasted day for her. She wouldn't have the opportunity to cum anyway. All she's giving up is later tonight and tomorrow morning."

"Yes, and you're rapidly losing your chance to cut another day off your sentence. You've got about ten minutes left." She immediately started sucking my cock again, working hard. "Just because she's clever enough to take advantage of the circumstances presented her is not a sign of fairness. I don't hear her complaining you have to work the next two days and shouldn't be able to cum except for your recent spate of masturbating at work. If you were being good, you wouldn't be climaxing at your job either and it greatly reduces the amount you would actually be made to suffer, those hours where we're around to grant you release."

Dawn's efforts were beginning to bear fruit. I felt my cock swelling and filling her mouth. When she had the appropriately hard organ, she began bobbing up and down my shaft, doing what she could to get me down her throat. I actually wanted her to be successful in her endeavors. I enjoyed making Dawn cum and Chantelle would be bereft of her cunt fix if she couldn't use Dawn. So, instead of doing all I could to resist her talents, I was doing all I could to encourage her efforts. I imagined myself with Marcia, finally seeing her after all these days. I imagined myself plunging into her cunt, and pictured her serving Brianna as a slave and all the ways she was being used as such. It was having the desired effect and I could feel my balls striving to work up enough cum to feed the hungry mouth bouncing on my dick. I started to moan, giving Dawn encouragement she was getting close. I know her jaw had to be sore after servicing Chantelle for fifteen to twenty minutes and now me, but she redoubled her efforts anyway, hoping I'd reach the finish line before she gave out. She was getting so close and I started thrusting up into her mouth, trying to sink more of my shaft into her throat. I reached my pinnacle and felt my juice shoot up my cock into her mouth. My timer went off about fifteen seconds after I'd emptied myself.

I stroked Dawn's hair and cheek and pulled her up for a quick kiss, tasting myself on her lips. "Very good. I wasn't sure you'd make it, but you did. I was going to make you go without until Thursday night, but you've earned yourself two days, so you'll be able to orgasm starting Tuesday evening. You're working tomorrow and Monday, so no masturbating your last two days at work, and we're going to Key West on Tuesday, so in effect, you're only losing the rest of today and Sunday and Monday evenings."

"Is there any chance my punishment could start at nine tonight as well, Master?"

I laughed and said, "No chance at all of starting at nine, but I'll give you and Chantelle the next hour to cum as often as you can with each other. I don't care how you do it. I'll be out of commission some time anyway. I'm completely drained for the moment. I'm setting an alarm to go off in an hour. You'll both stop when it goes off."

I closed my eyes and dozed to the sound of womanly moans, the movements of the bed as they scrambled to give each other pleasure. It was actually rather soothing and I had no trouble napping during their heated session. My alarm went off and the movements and sounds ended. I turned it off and felt both of them get up and heard the shower running. Cleanliness was next to fucking. Around five, I woke up enough to realize Chantelle was cooking again, and since I didn't feel Dawn next to me assumed she was either helping or doing something else. I know neither of them wanted to sleep much so they could get their clocks readjusted after their night of debauchery. I got up and saw Dawn was indeed helping cook the evening meal. I greeted them both.

I checked my email and messages. There was the usual one from Brianna showing Marcia serving her slavery. Today she was kneeling down while Brianna fucked her with her new toy and Marcia was licking a lovely woman's cunt. I couldn't see the face, but if I were to guess, I would guess Zoe. Brianna was certainly taking advantage of every second of Marcia's service. I know Marcia was being used more than Chantelle would have been if she was there, but the slavery was temporary, so there was a time limit to her use. In fact, tomorrow night should be the ending. Her school started on Monday, although as someone who really enjoyed sex, I doubted she would give it up completely during the days she went to school, though she would be more limited in her choices in non-slave mode. With Chantelle here, it would just be Monique and Brianna and toys. There were always toys.

Chantelle called me to supper at 6:30. She had cooked slices of steak with caramelized onions and an oriental style dipping sauce similar too, but not quite teriyaki, rebaked potatoes and broccoli with cheese sauce. I asked about the potato and she said she'd baked the potato, removed the insides from the skin, mixed in cheese, a little milk, bacon, and chives, put it back in the skins and baked it some more. She also had salad with a Panera Bread restaurant dressing called Mediterranean Lemon and for dessert, made a chocolate mousse parfait with bits of raspberries in it. We had a glass of red wine to go with it. Another culinary masterpiece and I thanked her for it.

"De rien, Monsieur. I always enjoy how much you love my cooking."

"Perhaps even more than I enjoy your fucking."

Chantelle laughed. "Perhaps we can test that theory later, Monsieur, before I must forgo my orgasms."

"I don't know. You girls exhausted me fairly good after lunch," I said. "Not sure how much I have left."

"I have a secret weapon, Monsieur. I am sure your sword will be in action later."

Her statement intrigued me. I really was feeling drained. I thought I was done until at least after nine, when Chantelle would be off limits. The primary problem with denying my slaves orgasms was not being able to use them myself, and usually when I did so, there was another person around to whom I could turn for sex. Of course, both of them were available to use for oral sex for me, so I wouldn't suffer needlessly, but sliding into a slick pussy was high on my list of fun things to do. It would be interesting to see what she had in mind. Of course, poor Dawn was doomed to go without for the next three days. She would be a keg of gunpowder with a lit fuse by Tuesday night. One of the reasons I so enjoyed orgasm denial as a punishment for slaves is how needy it made them, often causing long stretches of multiple orgasms when they were finally allowed to cum. Spanking them worked as punishment for some, but Marcia and Chantelle enjoyed it too much to work for them, and Dawn might be more like them than not. She wasn't yet asking to be spanked, but if she had orgasms when punished, it probably wouldn't be long before she did.

Because both of them worked on cooking the food, I took care of the clean up again. This time, I just loaded the dishwasher. Dawn watched TV and Chantelle read a novel in French. It was by a French authoress, Colette, the most famous female author in France at the time of her death. I knew much of her works were semi-autobiographical, and reflected her bisexuality and how little independence women had in French society. I understood her story was being made into a movie starring Keira Knightly. The only novel of hers with which I was familiar was Gigi, which had been made into a play and movie. When I finished, I sat next to Chantelle and asked about her book.

"Not now, Monsieur. We will have opportunity to converse about novels on the drive tomorrow. Today, my time is limited. I need you to have sex with me."

"I'm willing if you have the means to give me an erection again."

"Come to bed, Monsieur, and I shall soon have a stiff cock to ride."

I let her draw me to the bed and she pulled out her phone. "I have the pictures I took last night while Dawn and I were with Joe."

I'd forgotten all about them, despite asking her to take them. She opened up her photos, and starting from the beginning, showed me Dawn standing at the bottom of the stairs, naked, then a movie show her climbing the stairs, first from the front, then the back as she passed the camera. It perfectly captured Dawn's trepidation at being naked in public, the flush of shame, but also her arousal, her nipples jutting from her breasts like bullets, her cunt flowering. It showed Joe opening the door, the look of surprise on his face, quickly pulling Dawn inside. There were other pictures, when Chantelle had not been a participant; Joe licking Dawn's cunt from above and him fucking her, but what really surprised me were the pictures of both Dawn and Chantelle together. Apparently, Chantelle had asked Joe to take some pictures of them together and he'd done as she asked.

There were the pictures of Chantelle lying on the bed with Dawn secured in a sixty-nine above her. They were pleasuring one another while Dawn had a red ass from the spanking Joe had given her. Another dozen pictures showed them scissoring, their cunts plastered together as they rubbed frantically. More of them tied together face to face. Only one of them showed Joe's cock penetrating the pussy below him, but several later ones showed them still kissing with their cunts gaping after their fucking. Dawn had apparently been freed to shoot the last movie showing Chantelle sucking Joe's cock until he managed to spurt a few sparse dribbles of cum on her face. There were more of Dawn leaving his apartment with her robe open, climbing into the car and sitting there nude.

Chantelle was right. The pictures were highly effective in stirring Mr. Happy to action. I was like an iron poker when I'd finished looking at them all. I set the phone down and lay down so Chantelle could mount me, sliding onto my pecker with ease.

"Good secret weapon," I said.

"I thought it would work," she said, "but I need to ride you hard so I get as much out of this as I can before nine."

She pumped up and down my prick and she wasn't dallying like she usually did. She was riding me with purpose and the purpose was to cum and cum often. She had three orgasms before I even thought of having one. I flipped her onto her back and jacked up into her, pumping faster now so I could orgasm. I was slamming into her, working her clit as much as I could while pumping. She climaxed again, clutching me to her as she spasmed on my shaft, clinging to me like ivy on the walls of Yale buildings. I could feel my balls tightening and knew it wouldn't be long now. Chantelle sensed the same and whimpered, hoping for another climax before I released. Another dozen strokes and I pollinated her pussy, pumping my seed into her as far up her cunt as I could reach. She didn't have one before I did, but managed another before I stopped pumping and shrank. Shit, that was some powerful sex.

I looked up at Dawn and she was standing at the door, staring at us, idly rubbing her bald pussy.

"You haven't cum, have you slave?" I asked, watching her.

She got a funny look on her face and suddenly realized she was caressing herself. She snatched her hand away from her cunt.

"No, Master. I know I will only make things worse for myself if I disobey you. I didn't even realize I was I was touching myself."

"Get in here and make yourself useful. This slave has another twenty minutes before her orgasm punishment starts. Make her cum as much as she's able before it starts and clean my cum from her pussy. You should reconsider touching yourself without being able to cum. It will only make your denial worse."

"Yes, Master. I didn't even realize I was touching myself. It was unconscious on my part."

Dawn came into the room and crawled gracefully between Chantelle's legs and began licking her hot, moist slit. I decided it was my turn to shower and took a nice hot one. It only took about ten minutes, so I was able to watch Chantelle have her last three orgasms before nine. When I called time, Chantelle pulled Dawn up and hugged and kissed her, thanking her for giving her so much pleasure. I asked Chantelle to send me all the pictures from last night so I could put them together for her Mistress. She did so before they both went into the bathroom to take care of their pre-sleep routines. Before I let them go to sleep, I tied Dawn to the bed. I gave her enough slack in her arms to bring them down to chest level, but not enough to reach her needy pussy. If she was unconsciously caressing herself, it wouldn't do for her to do it in her sleep, which is what I told her when I secured her.

Since I'd slept after fucking this afternoon, I wasn't quite ready to sleep yet. It took about ninety minutes to put together a short movie of last nights activities with Joe. When I sent it to Brianna, I told her Chantelle had Joe experiment with dominance and he'd done well, though Chantelle wasn't sure if he would pursue it. I told her Chantelle thought he might work out for Lynn as a temp Master if she remained with her current one, or as a possible permanent Master if she didn't. We could explore the possibilities at a later date if we felt it was safe to. It would depend on Lynn's status. Chantelle felt Joe would keep Lynn's secret safe if he were used as such and I agreed with her he would.

Brianna responded fairly quickly. She said no one had heard from Lynn and there hadn't been a whisper of trouble with the US attorney, so hopefully, all was as it was supposed to be on that front. She also told me Lucia seemed to be doing well in counseling and the other three expectant mothers were doing well. It was still too early to tell if Riyuki had gotten pregnant. She said she'd enjoyed Marcia's slavery very much and would be disappointed to lose her tomorrow night.

I sent her a follow up text telling her Dawn was going through three days of orgasm denial to show her how completely her sexuality was owned by her dominant and Chantelle was going through a day's worth because I could and it was always fun. She attached a Ha Ha to my text.

Of course, having a few hours to recover and spending over an hour massaging the clips and photos into a movie had left me ready for more sex. I pondered which of the two women I would turn to for my release, and eventually decided it would torment Dawn more than Chantelle. I woke her up by rubbing my erection over her mouth, then spearing into it when she was awake and fucked her mouth like a cunt, pulling her into a sitting position and kneeling over her. She compliantly swallowed my seed when I climaxed and I kissed her, whispering my thanks for her service. But being the bastard I could sometimes be, I licked her cunt close to orgasm, but eventually leaving her frustrated. I set my alarm for seven and went to sleep curled up with Chantelle, leaving Dawn a whimpering mess. Poor little slave girl. Life as a slave could be a bitch sometimes. I was glad she was confined as she might disobey me unconsciously if not, she was so hot.

******

When the alarm went off at seven, Chantelle and I got up and dressed. I reminded Chantelle to wear a swim suit under her clothes as she could expect to get wet and couldn't be flashing the kiddies. I left Dawn tied to the bed because she could easily release herself with the snap link releases. Her arms had enough slack she could release her arms and then her legs. I told Chantelle we'd get something to eat on the way, so we were on the way in a short time. We stopped at a Chick-Filet on the way to the freeway and got a breakfast sandwich and drinks, Diet Coke for me and a hot coffee for her. For the first part of the trip, Chantelle told me about the book she was reading, 'Chérie' by Colette. She said it was an aging and wealthy courtesan named Léa who was in love with a much younger man named Chérie. He eventually marries a woman his own age, much to Léa's despair. Eventually he comes back to her, but after spending one final night with him, she sends him away. She said it was based upon her own affairs with much younger men including her sixteen year old stepson, Bertrand de Jouvenal, son of her second husband, Henry. I asked her more about Colette and she told me what she knew. It was all rather intriguing and made me want to find out more about her.