WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 17

Story Info
Dawn trained more. All enjoy trip to Key West.
22.9k words
4.86
9.9k
4

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

The second to last chapter of World's Best Diet Plan. Dawn undergoes more training. Similar to the other chapters in content, it consists of descriptions of oral, anal, lesbian, and interracial sex. There is bondage and discipline and more exhibitionism than normal including an act of public sex. I am going to miss the characters in this story, they seem to have so much fun. Please enjoy.

*****

World's Best Diet Plan-Brianna Delivers, Pt 17

I woke up with morning wood and it was snugged between Dawn's ass cheeks, which wouldn't do at all. I turned the other way, facing Chantelle. God she smelled good. The scent from her perfume still lingered after she put it on last night. I kissed her awake. We canoodled for awhile before I lifted her leg and entered her from the front, side by side. I fucked her nice and slow, the benefit of having nowhere to go and all the time in the world to do it. She moaned softly when she orgasmed, her moans smothered in my mouth, trying to be quiet for Dawn's benefit. Her leg was thrown over my hip so she could meld to me. When she climaxed a second time, I decided it was my turn and rolled her onto her back and started going at her more briskly. Unfortunately, once I did, we were shaking the bed more and finally woke Dawn up. She kind of whimpered and started playing with her breasts again. Once she was awake, I could really put the pedal to the metal and I was slamming Chantelle hard. She wrapped her legs around my butt and clung to me as she orgasmed a third time. The contractions of her release triggered my own and once again, I shot a stream of cum into her cunt.

"Since you're awake," I said to Dawn, "you may have clean up duty again."

"Yes, Master."

She released her arms and legs and did me first, followed by Chantelle. Chantelle had a fourth orgasm as Dawn lapped at her folds. Putting Chantelle on climax restriction for a day had done wonders for her libido once it was lifted. The slightest little thing was making her cum. Dawn still had an hour before she had to get up, so Chantelle held her awhile and they kissed and petted one another without giving Dawn the relief she so craved. At least it was keeping her busy. Since I was up, I told Chantelle I'd make breakfast as long as everyone wanted bacon and fried eggs. I offered to make them into breakfast sandwiches if they wanted.

Both of them said a sandwich sounded great and nobody jumped up to help me. I probably wouldn't either if making out with either one of them. I fried some bacon up, three slices for each and laid them on paper towels to drain, then started on the eggs and toast. I'd drop the toast when I started the eggs, buttered it when I turned the eggs over easy, and laid three slices of bacon on a slice with a slice of cheese, dropped two eggs on each one and said, "First one's up."

Dawn got up first. She was only getting more frustrated making out without relief. I set it on the table and she started to eat. When the next one was ready, Chantelle joined her. My two cute slaves, sitting at the table in the buff, trying to eat their sandwiches without spilling egg yolk out. I liked my egg sandwiches runny. It's why I went with over easy.

"We've got the day to ourselves, Chantelle. Another day at the pool?"

"Oui, Monsieur. The pool would be fine with me this morning. Maybe more fucking this afternoon when it gets too hot.

"I've turned you into quite the little fuck monster, haven't I?"

"One must take advantage when one can, Monsieur. I assume your cock will not be as readily available when we reach Los Angeles. I am not your wife and I am sure she would appreciate being first on your list of bedmates."

"So, it's not due to your being restricted from having orgasms for a day?"

"A contributing factor, Monsieur, but not the main one. Strap-ons are not the same."

"So sayeth Marcia, as well."

"She is right, Monsieur. When going without for a long time, you become accustomed to the lack. When you have ready access to a good one like yours, the differences are more apparent. I wish we could see Joe one more time before we leave. Dawn will be on a steady diet of cunt soon enough. You are not available to her unless she wants children which I do not expect she wants at her young age, do you Dawn?"

"Not yet."

I finished my sandwich and sat down across the table from them so I could enjoy the view.

"Besides, fucking only for procreation is not nearly as much fun as fucking for the joy of fucking," Chantelle said.

"I hope I get some cock in LA, Chantelle," Dawn said.

"I know some people. You will have to always use condoms as you cannot bring disease to our compound and these others cannot be guaranteed to be disease free. Before Monsieur became somewhat available, I would sometimes go to clubs or similar to meet men available for a nice fuck. I kept the names and phone numbers of a few good ones. They do not know about the submission, nor would I tell them. All I want from them is a cock. Monsieur is nice because he already knows about the slavery."

"There is no reason you two should have to come to the closing with me. I could drop you both at Joe's apartment in the morning and pick you up after the closing. Provided he has the same hours he did last week, you'd be catching him at the end of his day instead of the beginning, but he wouldn't be working that night so he could miss a little sleep for a good cause."

Dawn and Chantelle looked at one another. "We would have to get another box of condoms," Chantelle said. "The other one may not be enough."

"Six more should be sufficient. We only have a few hours. I get him more this time, because you still have Master," Dawn replied. "Send a text to see if he's available."

Chantelle started tapping on her phone. "That is fair. He is probably asleep now and will not be able to send us an answer until later this afternoon. Merci, Monsieur, for the wonderful suggestion."

"You're welcome."

Chantelle finished typing and hit Send. "There. We will see."

"I'd better get ready for work," Dawn said. "I need a shower. I'm already wet from kissing and talking about sex. I hate to think of how desperate I'll be when I'm done with work tonight." She got up and headed for the bathroom.

"I will clean up, Monsieur, as you cooked."

"Right after the pool, I'd like to use the work out facility here. I've not been exercising as regularly lately as I was before you arrived. Mostly laps in the pool and sex, both cardio exercises. I need some weight work."

"I can delay my afternoon fucking for a couple hours, Monsieur. I will join you for thirty minutes or so, then come to the room to start lunch for when you are done. A chef's salad, I think. Our large meal will be tonight when Dawn joins us."

"While you're cleaning, I'm going to set up some trades for when the Market opens today. When you're ready, we'll put on our suits and go."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Chantelle got up and started clearing the the table. I got my laptop and sat on the couch. Dawn came out dressed for work. She bent down to kiss me. "Goodbye, Master. I look forward to my restrictions being lifted tonight." She also kissed Chantelle, stroking her tits for a moment. "See you later, Chantelle," with a hint of smoke in her voice, assuming she would be the one to finally relieve her. Maybe, but not before playing a little more first.

It wasn't long before Chantelle finished and I stopped. We put our suits on and went down to the pool. Before putting on suntan lotion and sunning, I wanted to do laps so I would have a period of rest between them and the gym. I helped put some lotion on Chantelle's back, then started swimming, alternating strokes like I usually did every four laps. It wasn't a huge pool, so I did sixty to push my heart rate up and keep it there for awhile. When I finished, Chantelle helped me put lotion on my back and I laid there, baking. Every thirty minutes or so, I'd pop in the pool to cool down and switch sides. By eleven, we were cooked and headed to the gym.

"What do you normally do to exercise, Chantelle? I've never seen you use the gym much, yet I can see you're in great shape."

"Mostly tai chi and yoga, Monsieur. Tai chi I can do anywhere with a little space and it complements my martial arts training. Yoga for strength and endurance and flexibility and all I need is a mat."

"Yoga is for strength and endurance? I thought it was primarily for stretching and meditation."

"No, Monsieur. If you would hold a downward facing dog or bridge pose for several minutes, you would understand. There are others even more difficult. Flexibility is a very crucial part of it, but strength and endurance are also important."

"I've never tried yoga because I'm not very flexible. I don't bend well. I have a problem sitting cross legged on the floor. Even the lotus position seems beyond my capability."

"You develop flexibility. You do not start out flexible, Monsieur. You work towards it."

"Perhaps you can show me some later. I'm interested in seeing you do some naked yoga. Might be interesting to see if any of those poses lend themselves to fucking."

"I can think of many, Monsieur. I would be happy to show them to you."

"Sounds wonderful."

Today, I did a rowing machine and worked my abdominals. My back and abs received the least amount of attention when swimming, so they deserved the most attention while hitting the gym. Chantelle did some running on a treadmill for cardio for a half hour, then went back to the room to work on our chef's salad. I continued for another 45 minutes, then went back to the room. Chantelle was naked again, as she usually was when not in public. I went behind her and nuzzled her neck. She smelled clean and fresh from the shower, and she had put on more of her perfume. I slapped her bottom once, listened to her small squeal of surprise, then went to wash off my own sweat. There was a large plate set for me at the table. Chantelle sat down as I came in.

"It looks wonderful, as always. Thank you," I said.

"I put on the Mediterranean Lemon dressing, Monsieur, since you seem to like it."

"I do. It's fine."

"Monsieur, your love tap when you came in reminded me I haven't been spanked by you for a few days. Perhaps you would honor a slave by punishing her after lunch?"

"If it's what a slave would wish."

"Merci, Monsieur."

We talked about Dawn and how I wanted to address the ending of her orgasm denial tonight.

"Monsieur, you're so terrible. Dawn is desperate for release and you intend to tease her some more?"

"I do. I love a needy slave. I would love to hear her beg."

"I will do as you say, Monsieur."

We finished eating and I helped Chantelle clean up the kitchen. Mostly, it was only the dishes we ate off. She said we'd be eating pork chops with a peppercorn sauce tonight, au gratin potatoes, green beans in a cream sauce and another salad. The potatoes were already prepared and only had to be put in the oven. The pork chops would cook quickly in oven broiler as the potatoes cooled slightly. It sounded good, as all of her meals did.

Going to the bed, I asked her if she wanted my hand or the Enforcer today, or even the whip.

"Your hand, Monsieur. I love to feel your hand on my bottom."

"Okay, but before we start, I want to do some other things."

"What other things, Monsieur?"

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy them. Lie down on your back."

She obeyed and I got between her legs and started licking her, taking my time, enjoying the soft folds of her cunt, the scent of her perfume, both the store's and her own. She climaxed once, holding my head against her heated sex, spasming in ecstasy. I kept going until she had a second. When the waves of her orgasm receded, I told her to kneel and began licking her brown star, while my fingers continued stimulating her pussy. She soon reached a third orgasm.

I paused long enough to say, "Tell me when you're close to another," I commanded. "You are not too cum again without permission."

"Oui, Monsieur," Chantelle moaned.

I kept going until Chantelle whimpered she was close.

"Get over my lap now, slave," I said.

She positioned herself over my lap. My cock was hard and she was lying right beside it, feeling it rub agains her hip.

"Remember," I reminded her, "no cumming unless you have permission. You know what I do to slaves who cum without approval."

"Oui, Monsieur."

I felt comfortable spanking Chantelle as hard as I normally spanked Marcia. She wasn't a pain slut, by any means, but she did appreciate having her bottom warmed. Almost as soon as I smacked her, her ass lifted upward as if begging for my hand to swat her. Her buttocks took on the dark red hue associated with a hard spanking for her. After I'd administered a dozen strokes, she asked for permission to cum. I told her she couldn't yet and she must hold out longer. I was up to around thirty when she pleaded with me to let her cum.

When I told her she could not cum yet, she said, "I may not be able to hold out until the end of my spanking, Monsieur. I feel my orgasm building as we speak."

"Hold out until I reach forty, then. If you cum before that, you know you'll regret it."

"Oui, Monsieur, please hurry."

Of course, as soon as she told me to hurry, I had to slow down. She whimpered, knowing she shouldn't have asked me to hurry. She was practically bouncing on my legs now, no longer able to merely thrust her butt upward, but squirming miserably as her need burned like a torch. I reached thirty-nine and stopped. Her writhing increased exponentially.

When the fortieth still didn't fall, she entreated me, "S'il vous plaît, Monsieur. I'm begging you."

I waited five more seconds and let the fortieth fall, and she immediately gasped and I felt a flood of her juices running onto my legs. She was trying to rub her cunt against my leg and I reached between her leg and played with her hard little clit.

"Merci, merci, merci, Monsieur. Je ne pouvais pas attendre un autre seconde."

I loved how she retreated to her native tongue when overwrought with emotion. I didn't even had to know what she said. Just hearing it was music to me ears. I gave her the last ten of her spankings, taking time with those as well as she'd already released. When I finished, she still trembled on my lap, still floating on the intensity of her orgasm. Her pussy was drenched, still flooded with her cum. I dipped my fingers in the slippery juices and began spreading it around her sphincter. The more I rubbed my soaking fingers around her bung hole, the more her ass pushed up against my finger, seeking to feel it invade her back door. I had other plans for her rosebud than my fingers.

"You may cum whenever you wish," I told her.

"Oui, Monsieur. Merci."

I pulled her into a kneeling position and plunge my prick deep into her pussy. She squealed at the penetration. I fucked her hot, wet cunt until she climaxed again. By now, my cock was slick with her cum. As soon as her orgasm eased, I pulled out and put my cock against her crinkled sphincter and slowly inched in. She relaxed her rectum and allowed my gradual entry. She sighed when she felt my balls dangle against her pussy lips. While I was itching to cum by this point, I wanted to delay my release as long as possible to enjoy the sensations of her bottom caressing my cock. So taking my time about it, I went about fucking her ass, going slow enough to hinder my orgasm.

Each stroke of my shaft into her bowels was a studied thing, going from the head of my cock just before I popped from her butt to buried balls deep into her bottom. She was shivering from the stimulation, close to cumming again. I reached down to play with her dangling breasts, switching to her exposed clit, then back to her breasts again, tugging on her taut nipples. She screamed into another climax, muffled in the pillow to avoid alarming anyone who might be in a neighboring room. Chantelle's contractions rippled up and down my cock, squeezing delightfully down. My God, it felt good. It was becoming harder and harder to drag out my orgasm, though I managed to do so for awhile longer. When I felt her cum again, it was too much and I increased speed, going for my own release.

"J'emmerde mon cul. Baise-moi bien," she begged.

"I don't speak enough French to understand what you just said," I explained.

"Fuck my ass, Monsieur. Fuck me good. I love it."

"What do you call what I've been doing?"

"Harder, Monsieur. Fuck me harder."

"I can do that," I replied.

I went harder and faster. I needed to cum anyway, my balls dying to empty themselves in the tight sleeve of her ass. Nor was it long before I felt my cock swell, my balls rise and I left a massive deposit of sperm in the dark recesses of her bum. While I was still pulsing at the tail end of my climax, she orgasmed again and the spasms of her pleasure wrung the last drops of my seed from my shaft.

It was so intense, I felt drained. I pulled her over with me and collapsed on the bed with my slowly shrinking stalk still embedded in her butt. I bucked into her bottom while I still had enough hardness to do so, and pulled her against my chest so I could kiss the back of her neck and play with her puppies some more. We were both breathing hard. One might think we never exercised at all from how we panted in exhaustion. No wonder sex was a great cardio workout.

We laid there comfortably entwined and I felt a great inner peace. It was very comfortable lying here with Chantelle. It would be easy to fall asleep, but I needed to clean myself off first. I dragged myself off the bed and into the bathroom where I washed my cock. It was the one disadvantage to anal sex; you had to be careful what you did next. No oral or vaginal penetration until you'd cleaned up with soap and water. Even lying in bed to take a brief nap had consequences unless you wiped off with a towel first. Since I wanted to be prepared for whatever came next, it was soap and water for me.

Finishing up, I went back to bed and found my dark angel curled into a ball. I didn't know if she was sleeping or trying to conserve body heat lying naked on top of the bed. I climbed into the bed and she stirred, stretching. Not asleep then, just resting. She pointed her toes and raised her hands above her head, reaching, creating and enticing picture of hills and valleys, sun washed light and shadows. I got on top of her and kissed her, holding myself up so as not to rest my full weight on her. Her legs wrapped around me, clasping me to her and her hands went to my face and held me tenderly for some deep kissing. I pulled her on top of me so I did not have to hold my weight up and she could lie on top of me. I ran my hands up and down her back over her butt. There was barely a temperature differential anymore between her back and ass, so her spanking must be wearing off.

"How is your derrière at the moment?" I asked.

"It feels wonderful, Monsieur, warm and alive, with a hint a hint of soreness prompting me to recall it's been well fucked recently."

We kissed some more, reminding ourselves why it was good to be alive. I felt my cock begin to stir again, as did Chantelle, who felt it poking about her nether regions.

"I am so happy your cock has decided to reappear, Monsieur. Perhaps I could show you some yoga poses now which lend themselves to a good fucking?"

"I would love to see those, yes."

"I could show you a few which you could try out briefly, then pick one to finish in, or I could just go quickly from one to another and you could pick a couple to try in depth. What would you like to do, Monsieur?"

"Show me a bunch of different ones and then we'll test a few of them more intimately," I replied.

"Very well, Monsieur. The first few things I will do are simple stretches to limber up for the more difficult poses to follow. The stretches may not be conducive for fucking, though some of them could be used as such. I have to prepare first. Please have a seat on the couch."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers