WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's already arranged, Monsieur. Joe is expecting Dawn around nine and I've already told him I would not be coming. He's okay with it. He didn't expect to see me again anyway."

"Okay. I'm pretty done in for the night as far as sex goes. If you two wish to continue playing, I've no problem with it. Before you do, please send me the movies of our sex tonight. I'll edit it and send it along to Marcia."

"Oui, Monsieur."

In a couple minutes, my phone dinged and I knew I had the new material. I went to my iPad to edit it, the larger screen more conducive to video editing than the phone was. I cut little bits and pieces here and there, trying to cut it down to more manageable lengths, but trying to keep all the obvious orgasms and sounds of pleasure. When I got to the movie with Chantelle and I fucking, there didn't seem to be much I could cut out if I wanted to keep the orgasms. She was cumming almost constantly and the passion she displayed was breathtaking. The sight of the ecstasy on her face was memorable, as were the sounds she made as she was fucked. I remembered what Marcia said when we'd used FaceTime to share. Marcia said it appeared we were really in sync as we fucked. I hadn't seen anything because she was watching as it happened, and it wasn't recorded, but looking at this footage, I could see what she meant. Chantelle and I were fucking like a well oiled machine. Oh well, we'd been fucking for quite a while now. It would be expected we'd be getting better at it.

I sent the finished product to Marcia. Fifteen minutes later, she sent a response. This is very good. It's some of the hottest footage I've seen yet. I masturbated as I watched it. I'm going to masturbate again when we're done texting. The only reason I stopped is it gets my screen messy if I don't. I'm glad she's keeping you happy.

I told her again how much I loved her for sharing Chantelle with me. You're welcome, sweetheart. Anything for my sweet baboo.

I'll see you in four days, honey. Keep the home fires burning.

They've never gone out.

Bye, love.

Goodbye my Master and husband.

Dawn and Chantelle were still going at it beside me, but they were starting to wind down. At least, Chantelle had turned around and now had her head at the top of the bed instead of the foot. They were still kissing a little. I turned off the light and went to sleep with very pleasant dreams.

******