WBY Ch. 01

Story Info
An sleepover becomes a futa threesome.
3.9k words
4.31
6.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Kara Eberle said. "I don't think I have the strength to carry any more boxes." Kara had beautiful light skin and short blonde hair. She also had beautiful light blue eyes and perky 38B breasts. She had been voicing Wiess Schnee for Rooster Teeth's RWBY. Suddenly, Arryn Zech walked into the room. Arryn had brown eyes and black hair. She had pale skin and perky 34B breasts. She voiced Blake Belladonna in Rooster Teeth's RWBY. Arryn then looked around and saw Kara just standing there. Arryn then watched as Kara slipped her left hand down her pants and began to rub her pussy. Arryn then walked over to Kara, looked into her eyes and slipped her hand down Kara's pants and rubbed her pussy.

"Fuck Arryn," Kara moaned as she felt her pleasure beginning to build. "Keep going." Kara then slipped her hand down Arryn's pants and rubbed her pussy. "Holy fuck Arryn. That feels soooooo fucking gooooood."

Arryn smiled at her friend and kissed her lips. As they kissed, Arryn and Kara slipped a finger inside each other's pussies and began to fingerfuck each other. Arryn and Kara then proceeded to moan as they headed towards a dual orgasm. The two young actresses came hard, spraying their respective juices all over each other's fingers. The pleasure was so intense that they both fell to the floor. Arryn looked up into Kara's eyes and smiled.

"I love you Kara Eberle," she said. "I always have and always will." Kara smiled and kissed Arryn's lips. Suddenly she had an idea.

"You know," Kara began to say. "I heard from Lindsay that Barbara kinda has a thing for us both. You want to help me with something?"

Arryn nodded. "What exactly do you have planned?" The young actress was getting wet with excitement.

Kara smiled. "I just thought of this idea," she said. "We'll send her an email, saying that we want to have a slumber party at my house. I already have some toys, such as vibrators, dildos and strapons. We start with truth or dare, then spin the bottle. I'm pretty sure by the end of the night, we'll have a great threesome with her."

Arryn smiled and kissed Kara deeply. "Let's do it." The two of them then proceeded to stand up and get things ready for the day.

Later that night....

Kara was lying in bed when she heard the doorbell rang. She hopped off her bed and ran to the door. She opened it and embraced Arryn. "I've missed you," Kara said. "Did you bring your PJs?"

Arryn nodded, pointing at her backpack. She still couldn't stop thinking about the orgasm her and Kara had earlier that day. "You know," she said. "Barbara's going to be a little bit late. What do you say to a little 69 while we wait?"

Kara smiled. "I have been waiting for you to say that," she said. "Follow me to my bedroom." Arryn nodded and followed Kara towards her bedroom. Kara then closed the door behind her and led Arryn to the bed. They both sat down and smiled at each other.

Arryn then spoke. "Have you ever done this before with a girl?" Kara looked at her friend and shook her head. She had never been with another girl before.

"I'm not very good at kissing people," Kara said. "I'm so sorry." She looked down at her lap. Arryn cupped her hands on Kara's head and tilted her head back up. After a moment, the two girls then began to kiss each other.

This time, they both added their tongues in the intimate make out session. It started getting more intense as both girls' hands were roaming over each others' bodies while they were locked in the most intense kiss either of them had ever experienced. Kara was getting more aroused by her make out session with Arryn. Despite the fact that she had never been with another girl before, the young actress was doing a great job. She was currently wearing a grey sweater with black sleeves as well as blue jeans. Arryn, on the other hand, was wearing a dijon yellow sweater and brown pants.

When they finally broke for air, neither of them could believe how intense the kiss had been and the arousal they felt for each other.

Kara took off her sweater, revealing a pink striped t-shirt, and tossed it to the floor and Arryn followed suit, revealing a blue striped t-shirt, as they kissed again. Their hands slipped under each others' tops and they undone each others' bras, as the kiss broke and with their hands still full of each others' tops, they removed them. Now they were on Kara's bed topless and both girls were touching each others' breasts and they were feeling their arousal growing for each other.

Arryn then lowered her mouth down to Kara's breasts and began to suck on her nipples.

Kara moaned softly in pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes," the young blonde moaned. "I....had no idea....oh god....that you felt this way about me."

Arryn pulled away and smiled at her friend as she fondled Kara's breasts. "I have been wanting to touch you since we first met," Arryn said. "Remember that day we were on the Always Open episode with Lindsay Jones and Barbara Dunkelman, the RWBY Cast episode? I had to head to the bathroom after the taping of the episode." Kara nodded. "That was because I was fingerfucking myself, thinking about you."

Kara smiled and kissed Arryn's lips and cupped her breasts."I had no idea that you thought about me in that way," Kara said. Arryn telling her that made her even more aroused than before. "Please play with me."

Arryn decided it was time for her to take charge and gently pushed Kara onto the bed and removed the young blonde's blue jeans and her white panties.

Arryn then lowered her mouth towards Kara's clit and began licking it. As she licked, she listened carefully to Kara's soft moans and whimpers of pleasure.

Kara moaned from the feeling that Arryn was giving her and the wetness coming from her pussy as a result of Arryn's actions. Then as Kara's moans got louder and her body started to tense up, Arryn smirked as she backed away from Kara. She heard a disappointed sigh coming from Kara. Arryn smiled as she plunged a finger inside Kara's pussy. As she fingerfucked her friend, Arryn used her tongue to flick Kara's clit in time with her fingering.

Kara's body was reacting with excitement and pleasure. She had never felt such pure pleasure. She was reaching the point of no return. She grabbed Arryn's head and bucked hard against her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk," the young blonde screamed as she came, spraying her juices all over Arryn's face and mouth. Arryn continued to lick and finger Kara's pussy until she couldn't cum anymore. Arryn pulled away and looked up at her friend.

"You did very well for your first time," Arryn said. "Now it's your turn to eat me out."

"I-i don't k-k-know if I can," said Kara trying to get her breath back. Arryn smiled as she kissed Kara on the lips.

"It's easy," Arryn said. "Just follow my instructions. Okay?"

"Ok then get on the bed," Kara said. Arryn laid down in the same position as Kara had been.

At that moment, Barbara had finally arrived at Kara's house. "Stupid jeep wrangler," Barbara cursed. "When the green light is on, you accelerate forward, not sit back and talk to your passenger. I hope I'm not too late for the slumber party with Kara and Arryn."

Barbara entered the house and closed the door behind her. She went to the living room where she sat down.

Unaware that Barbara had finally arrived, Arryn and Kara continued to play with each other. Kara then proceeded to unbutton Arryn's pants and pulled them down along with her black panties. Soon Kara was copying the movement Arryn had done to her. However unlike Arryn as the moans got louder, Kara; instead of pulling away, added two fingers and soon Arryn was screaming as loud as she could and was on the verge of a huge orgasm. She finally came, spraying her juices all over Kara's face and mouth.

Arryn's screams alerted Barbara, who turned her head towards that direction.What in the hell was that, she thought. She stood up and headed towards Kara's bedroom. She noticed that the door was slightly open. She peeked inside the room and gasped. The blonde woman was shocked by the sight before her beautiful green eyes; her two female friends were locked in a passionate, lesbian embrace.

Barbara slowly closed the door behind her and headed back to the living room. She couldn't believe this. She knew that Arryn was bisexual, but Kara was straight. As she thought about it, she felt her body becoming aroused. She looked down at her lap and saw her pants had formed a tent. She slipped her hand down her pants and began to rub her cock.

Arryn was so aroused she couldn't say anything else. All she could do was grab Kara's body and move them both into a 69 position and soon they were both enjoying the most intense orgasm they had both felt.

Arryn sucked on Kara's cunt with enthusiasm and passion. She barely spoke as she slurped noisily on the young blonde's little, pink treasure. She moaned softly as she rubbed her face against Kara's pussy. "You taste so fucking good," Arryn said. She then proceeded to rub her pointer finger against Kara's butthole. "Let's make this a bit more interesting." She then proceeded to slip her finger inside Kara's backdoor.

Kara whimpered softly in pleasure. "Two can play that game," she said as she plunged her pointer finger inside Arryn's backdoor.

As they fingerfucked each other's butts, they ground their respective faces on each other's pussies. The sounds of whimpers and moans of pleasure began to echo throughout the entire room.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Barbara was stroking her cock. She had her eyes closed and her entire 12 inch long cock in her hand. "Oh baby," Barbara moaned as she tilted her head back against the couch. "I can't help myself. Watching them together was so hot. Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum."

The pleasure began to build. Within a few seconds, the three women came together. Barbara collapsed on the couch and quickly stuck her cock back inside her pants.

Kara and Arryn collapsed on the bed, not bothering to check the time. They laid there for a few minutes before Kara remembered that Barbara would be there soon. Kara and Arryn then quickly got dressed and headed to the living room where they saw Barbara sitting on the couch.

"Hey Barbara," Kara said. "When did you get here?"

Barbara smiled. "I just got here a few seconds ago," she said. Barbara didn't want to let Kara or Arryn know that she caught them. "By the way, I think I would like to change into my PJs now. Where's the bathroom?"

Kara smiled. "I'll show you," she said. She then turned to look at Arryn. "Arryn. You can go to the basement. There's a spare room where you can change into your PJs." Arryn nodded and headed off towards the basement. Kara then turned to face Barbara. "Okay. Follow me."

Barbara nodded as she followed Kara upstairs and into the bathroom. "This is a nice house Kara," Barbara said. She was so concerned about thanking Kara that she didn't notice that her cock was getting hard and erect again. Kara noticed the tent in Barbara's pants.

"Hmmmm," Kara said. "I'm sure this won't be too erect for you----i mean tough for you. Enjoy your shower." With that said, Kara left the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She headed back downstairs and into the basement. Arryn was combing her hair. She was wearing her PJs; a black and red checkered 2 PC set. Arryn then looked up and saw Kara was worried about something. "Kara," Arryn said. "What's wrong?"

Kara looked up at Arryn. "Barbara has a cock," Kara said.

Arryn gasped. "Are you sure?" Arryn had no idea that her friend had a cock. "What should we do about it?"

Kara thought for a while and then smiled. "I have an idea," she said. "Follow me." Arryn nodded and followed her friend as they headed towards the direction of the living room. There, they both saw Barbara sitting on the couch, eyes closed. She wasn't fully asleep, but she was tired.

Kara smiled as she dropped to her knees and crawled over to her friend. She positioned herself in front of Barbara and reached down and pulled out Barbara's cock. Arryn knelt down beside her. "Holy fuck," she whispered in exclamation. "That's a big cock."

Kara nodded in agreement. Barbara's cock was big. Kara smiled. "Let's get the food ready," she said. "We don't want the fun time to end too quickly." Arryn nodded and followed Kara towards the kitchen.

As soon as they left, Barbara began to wake up. She yawned and stretched her arms.I was having such a great dream, she thought.

"I bet you were," Kara said. Barbara looked up and saw her friends Kara and Arryn standing in front of her. "It seems like your friend is going to be joining us too."

Barbara was confused. What did Kara mean? She looked down and saw that her cock was rock hard and out of her pants. "Holy fuck," she said as she tried to hide it.

Kara and Arryn giggled as they crawled over to Barbara. "Are you excited to see us?" Kara asked.

"No," Barbara said, trying her best to not get more aroused.

"Are you sure?" Kara said. "You're not thinking about bending me and Arryn over and fucking us hard?"

Barbara shook her head. Arryn smiled. "We can tell that you're lying," she said. "Kara. Why don't we make this more interesting?"

Kara smiled. "I agree," she said. Both Arryn and Kara then proceeded to strip naked until they both were fully naked.

Barbara was speechless. Her two best friends were now kneeling in front of her, completely naked. Her cock started to twitch in excitement and arousal. "I don't know if we should do this?" Barbara stammered.

Kara and Arryn giggled. They then proceeded to undress Barbara completely. "We know all your dirty, little secrets," Kara whispered into Barbara's ear. "Did you like watching us in the bedroom?" Barbara was shocked. Kara knew she was watching them. "Would you like me to suck on your big, delicious cock?"

Arryn smiled. She nuzzled next to Barbara and began to lick her neck. "It's always been your fantasy hasn't it?" Arryn said as she kissed up and down Barbara's neck. "You wished your hands could feel the soft smooth skin of our midriffs...the firm juicy roundness of our breasts...the naturally tight wet grip of two young women's pussies?" Barbara moaned softly. Arryn and Kara then smiled. "Have I touched a sensitive point? Oh I know, you think it's wrong to want us. I don't care. We want you, and as much as you've tried to hide it, I know you want us too."

Kara smiled as she traced her hand down Barbara's body and gripped her cock and began stroking it slowly.

Barbara couldn't take it anymore. "Please stop teasing me," she said with a slight moan. "I do want to fuck you Kara. And you too Arryn. I want to fuck both of you."

Kara smiled. She released her grip on Barbara's cock. "I would love to suck you off," Kara said as she lowered her mouth down to Barbara's cock. Arryn smiled as she watched Kara lick up and down Barbara's cock.

Arryn then dropped to her knees and crawled over to Barbara and Kara. "How does it taste?" Arryn asked.

Kara popped Barbara's cock out of her mouth and smiled. "She tastes delicious," she said. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Would you like to have some?"

Arryn smiled. "I would love that," she said. Arryn then lowered her mouth down to Barbara's cock and began to suck on the tip first.

Kara smiled. "Does that feel good?" She asked Barbara. Barbara moaned and nodded. "I knew you would like this." With that said, Kara leaned forward and began to make out with Barbara.

Arryn then popped Barbara's cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it, coating it in saliva and spit. "You're right," she said. "It tastes delicious. Let's see who can take it the furthest down their throat. The winner gets to ride it first."

Kara smiled. "Deal," she said. "I'll go first." Kara then proceeded to suck on Barbara's cock, slowly and gently taking more of the cock with each moment. Kara then pulled away from Barbara's cock, leaving a trail of pre-cum and spit. "I love sucking your cock. It tastes so good. I wish I could live on sucking you off." Kara then proceeded to deepthroat Barbara's cock, until her tongue was licking Barbara's balls. She then slowly withdrew from the cock.

Barbara then proceeded to shove her entire cock down Kara's throat and humped her face. Barbara couldn't stop herself. Kara's mouth felt so good. Barbara couldn't hold it back any longer. She arched her back and screamed as she came, ejaculating her creaminess inside Kara's mouth. Kara gulped it all down and smiled. She then proceeded to kiss Arryn.

Barbara couldn't believe this was happening in front of her own eyes.

Arryn and Kara then smiled. "Let's go and have some more fun," Kara said. The two nude women then proceeded to fondle Barbara's body as they led her off towards the bedroom.

Barbara then watched as Kara and Arryn laid down on their backs and spread their legs. "Now it's your turn to have some fun with us," Kara said. "You choose who you want to fuck first."

Barbara smiled. She knew exactly who was going to be first. She positioned herself in front of Kara. She rubbed her cockhead against the young blonde's pussy lips. Without any hesitation, she shoved her entire cock deep inside the young blonde's cunt.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Kara screamed as she felt her hymen break. "You're so big. I've never felt such a big cock before."

Arryn smiled as she watched Barbara fucking Kara hard and deep. She then laid her head down and began to lick Kara's pussy. Barbara smiled and began to hump Kara even harder and faster.

"Keep going," arryn said as she stroked Kara's body. "Keep fucking her."

"Oh god yes," Kara moaned. "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme......... Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Kara rocked her head back and screamed as she climaxed, squirting her juices.

Barbara then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Kara's fertile pussy. Barbara then collapsed on the bed, exhausted from her orgasm. "That was fucking amazing," she said.

Arryn smiled. "You haven't seen anything yet," she said. The black haired girl then laid down on her belly. Barbara smiled as she saw Arryn's pussy was dripping wet. Barbara climbed up behind Arryn.

"Are you ready baby," Barbara said. Arryn smiled and nodded. Barbara then rubbed her cockhead against Arryn's pussy before plunging into the young actress's snatch.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Arryn moaned as she felt Barbara's cock enter her snatch.

"See what I mean," Kara said. "Her cock feels good."

Arryn smiled. "Better than good," she said. "It's fucking amazing."

Kara smiled. She then proceeded to lay down in front of Arryn's face. "Fancy a carpet munching session?" Kara asked.

Arryn smiled. She then proceeded to kiss and lick Kara's pussy while Barbara fucked her doggie style. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Barbara moaned as she humped Arryn's pussy. "Your pussy feels soooooo gooooood."

Arryn moaned as she felt Barbara's cock pounding her g-spot. "Fuck me hard," she howled. "Show me how you fuck." Barbara smiled. She delivered a hard spank to Arryn's buttcheek, causing the young brunette to whimper in pleasure. "Yes. Punish your slut."

Kara was getting even more aroused. Arryn's face was firmly pressed between her legs. Kara then tilted her head back and began to hump Arryn's face more vigorously.

Barbara tightened her hold on Arryn's hips as she fucked the brunette's cunt. Every 10 minutes, she would spank Arryn's buttcheek and then fuck her harder.

All three of them were now involved in the sexual game. And it slowly reached the final peak. The first one who was driven into a hard and lovely climax was Kara who creamed over the face of Arryn. Then Barbara reached her climax, pumping her sperm, with moaning sounds, into the love channel of Arryn. And finally Arryn climbed her orgasm as she could feel the hot sperm of Barbara in her pussy.

12