WBY Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the best day in the life of those three sex hungry maniacs, then driven by their lust, they swapped between each possible position they could do.

And after hours of lust filled love, Arryn looked to Barbara and Kara and smiled.

"Kara knows it but I will ask you the same thing too Barbara. Never, and I mean never, talk to someone about what happens here. When you keep this as a secret, we can have more fun like that. Are you understanding me?" She said in a gentle but commanding tone.

Once again Kara nodded with her head and then they both looked to Barbara who was thinking about what she had heard.

Then she looked to Kara and Arryn and smiled. "I will keep it a secret. But we will play, whenever we want, okay?" she said in an inquiring tone.

Kara and Arryn nodded and then they started to relax. It was a enjoyable day and it was not going to be the last one.

3 hours later....

Barbara climbed out of bed. She headed to the bathroom. She heard moaning coming from the shower. She peeked inside and saw Kara and Arryn 69ing on the bathtub floor. Barbara climbed into the bathtub and began to slip her cockhead into Kara's backdoor.

The young blonde actress then moaned as her butt was being stretched out. Kara then proceeded to fingerfuck Arryn's backdoor, causing the young brunette actress to moan.

Kara's and Arryn's moans of pleasure began to encourage Barbara to make them cum. Barbara couldn't stop herself. She came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Kara's backdoor. The three women then proceeded to kiss each other and shower together.

They then got dressed in their respective pyjamas. Kara then led them to the living room where they proceeded to watch a porn movie. The movie was Mania: Secret Of The Green Tentacles. As they watched the movie, Kara was sucking and slurping on Barbara's cock.

During this, Barbara and Arryn were making out with each other. Not paying attention to the movie, Arryn then proceeded to lift up Barbara's shirt and suck on her nipples.

Barbara moaned as she stroked Arryn's and Kara's heads. She loved them both.

Arryn licked and sucked on Barbara's left nipple while she fondled the other one. Barbara tilted her head back against the couch. "Oh fuck," she said as she humped Kara's face. "I'm cumming."

Kara then was blasted by Barbara's cumshot. It filled her mouth and throat. She gulped it all down and then sucked Barbara clean.

The three women then headed back to the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

What happens next? You decide.

To be continued....

12