We

Story Info
An account of a relationship.
965 words
4.35
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We.

We are a couple, we spend time together, we hang out. We don't live together, we enjoy weekends, overnight stays, evenings or just a couple of hours together. Our relationship ebbs and flows, we may see each other a lot in a short interval or we may not manage to meet for a while.

Ours is a D/s relationship. You are my submissive. We have negotiated a compact between us where we both acknowledge our roles and define our limits. We have identified our wants and needs, we have found intimacy.

Spanking was our gateway drug, almost from the time we first met. We both enjoyed the performance aspects of corporal punishment, finding the right skirt and outfit, dressing and setting the scene, planning the time for our play and for aftercare. Your first spanking skirt was a revelation, worn and paraded with real pride it encouraged us to explore dressing for sex and protocol.

Many spanks later we are still developing, increasingly enjoying restraining you and encouraging your obedience.

You still hesitate to allow yourself to be spanked in public but have agreed to consider taking this step in a fetish club on holiday, and until you acknowledged yourself as my submissive you had always avoided the use of a cane on your bottom. This has now been rectified as follows;

We had a spell of not being able to meet for a while recently which finally broke allowing us a long weekend together. You've come to stay, and freshen up and change before we go for a picnic. Al fresco considerations lead us to a suitably quiet spot where we enjoy our food and wine, a second bottle opened and we're in each others arms. I start to undo the buttons in a line down the front of your light summer frock, and I'm delighted to find you naked underneath. It's so very horny to have you step out of the dress unclothed except for your ankle boots.

As i begin exploring i notice a growth of stubble on your pussy, one of our few hard rules is that you should be shaved smooth when we are together. This is a punishment issue and one you have engineered to provoke a reaction. Back home you explain you felt physically neglected by our absences and wished to ensure you received challenging severe domination over the visit.

I offer you the choice of punishment, either have yourself waxed bare in a local salon, or I will shave you myself and then use the cane on you. In the morning you confirmed your choice - the cane. You shower before reclining on a freshly laid towel on my bed, I oil and massage you before turning you over. I shave your armpits and legs, going over each twice with the razor, I intend to have a smooth girl.

At last it's the turn of your pussy, I have you hold your knees up to your chest, apply a little more oil and begin the stroke of the razor. The stubble is light and easily removed, I pay particular attention to your lips, stretching and folding them as they meet the blade. Soon you're beautifully smooth, ready to commence your punishment.

I leave an outfit for you to wear and head downstairs to ready your chair. You aren't far behind as the outfit is brief, a leather suspender belt, seamed stockings, heels and a leather collar. You kneel and arrange yourself on all fours, your forehead on the ground and the bottom about to be caned raised. Delightfully you ask for your punishment.

I fasten leather cuffs to your wrists and ankles, and attach you to the chair. Arranged on the seat facing over the rear, I cable tie your cuffs to the legs and back. You're immobile now, all I need do is adjust your back to have your bottom at the correct angle to be spanked. I begin fondling you bottom, the tops of your thighs and near to but not quite your pussy.

Light slaps follow, warming your bottom, progressively each slightly harder. I produce a riding crop to spread a little more heat, requiring you now to adopt and maintain a position, stop squirming. We're ready now, your bottom already red from the crop.

The cane is in my hand, a couple of practice strokes and I adjust your position. My first strike, across the middle of your bottom makes you flinch, before you say thank you and then correct your position. I address the cane to the area I want the second stroke to land on, draw back a little and strike, again you flinch but this time your thank you is louder and you re- adopt your position. The third is to be the lowest of the series, I line the cane up just above the top of your thighs and strike, half way now, thank you.

Strokes four and five are spaced to make the full six as even as possible, both are followed by your thanks, and prior to six I give you a slightly longer rest before placing you. I align the cane for six and make you wait, holding your position and your breath until a quick strike slightly harder than the rest lands. a final thank you and I release you from your ties, we hug until I use your collar to restore you to all fours, head down and striped bottom raised.

It looks beguiling, and screams to be touched, but I wait a while allowing you to relax and stretch out, I place a cushion underneath you and touch your bottom, enjoying the heat it gives off and its warm glow. My fingers trace the weals and apply cold cream to soothe you.