Chloe's Introduction

Story Info
A hairstylist encounters a Madame Elaine and her sub, Mia.
4.8k words
4.71
16.4k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: Hi, welcome to my first story (first part)! I should point out there's no actual sex taking part yet, but I hope you appreciate it nevertheless! A huge thank you to PixieHoff who not only inspired me to write (please check out her wonderful stories) but also helped me edit. All comments welcome!)

It was a cool autumn morning as Chloe arrived at work, coffee in hand. She pushed open the door to Edwina's Boutique and walked inside the cozy hair salon. Edwina's wasn't the glitzy modern style of salon she'd thought she'd end up working in but it was very local to where she lived, and its customers were a mix of young and mature women.

Chloe entered, intrigued as she had received a call from Edwina asking her to come in. In the six months she'd worked there, every two weeks a day in the appointment book would be completely blocked off and Chloe was always not on the rota. Today was such a day and she had been lying around in bed with she got an urgent call from Edwinia.

"Eddie? What's wrong?" she'd asked.

"Its Tracey, she was meant to be in today but she's gone and caught the flu. Look Chloe, could you come in dear? There is an important client arriving at 10.00 and she's very dear to us. I know you'd be a good stand-in for Tracey."

This was quite the compliment as Tracey was a stunning stylist who'd had many a salon try to headhunt her. For some reason though she always turned them down. Chloe felt she'd already accomplished a lot at Edwina's and had her own regular clients, but she could sense that this was going to be a big step up for her.

"Sure, I'll be there in 20 minutes" Enough time for a shower, getting dressed and making a travel mug of coffee.

The relief on Edwina's face was visible when she heard Chloe enter. She even gave her a hug and whispered "thank you dear!" in her ear.

"Eddie what's going on? This is one of those "no appointments" days, isn't it?"

"Chloe, dear, you are about to be let in on a very delicate and secret area of my business and I need two things from you - absolute discretion and an open mind.". Edwina's tone had taken a more serious tone than Chloe had heard from her before, it both perturbed and intrigued her. She knew tht whatever was going on she needed to know, to be part of it.

"Yes, of course Eddie, I promise".

" For the rest of today, please only refer to me as Miss. Is that understood?"

"wh...yes, okay".

"okay.....?" Edwina looked at her expectantly.

Okay.....Miss...?" She replied. Edwina relaxed a little.

"Look - Ed..m Miss - what is going on?"

Edwina paused before answering.

"We have some....special clients, who expect - and pay handsomely - to be treated differently from our usual clients. We...." her voice trails off as she looks past Chloe through the large window at the front of the salon.

"Oh god she's here already!" Edwina gasped. Chloe turned and saw a dark blue Bentley park in front of the salon. A tall woman in her 40's Chloe guessed, stepped out. She was impeccably dressed in a navy skirt and cream blouse, her hair a wave of golden curls down her back.

"Wow" was all Chloe could say, as she watched the woman walk to the passenger door and open it. A shy looking redhead stepped out, head bowed, her hair past her shoulders, caught in the wind for a second.

"Look, I don't have time to explain further but this is Elaine. One of Tracey's special clients. I want you to look after her today, understood?"

Chloe watched the pair cross the pavement and reach the door.

"umm sure. Miss."

The doorbell rang. The shop had a closed sign on the door and Edwina went to let in her special guests.

Chloe stood by the styling desks as she listened to the greetings at the door. Edwina's tone seemed different to usual. Chloe could sense that she was being...demur? Referential? To her client. Poles opposite to the tone that she had just taken with Chloe. She didn't have long to wait before the three women entered the salon room itself and Chloe got a good look at her special clients.

Chloe's guess at the woman's age, on closer inspection, seemed about right. The woman was into her forties but was elegantly made up. He hair looked amazing and her makeup was impeccable. Her eyes were piercing blue and her full lips were glossed red. She scanned the room and paused when she saw Chloe.

"And who is this?" the woman says, a playful smile on her lips. "Where is Tracey?"

"She's unfortunately ill, madame"

Chloe was taken aback by the way Edwina addressed her client. She could sense that she was being completely genuine, no sense of irony in calling this woman "madame". Normally she'd address everyone as "duck" as is the local custom.

"Oh? Shall we come back another day then? You could have informed me dear." There was an authoritative and confident way to her words.

"It was all very last minute madame. I believe that young Chloe here will make an excellent substitute. She is a very talented stylist."

The woman looked over to Chloe, her eyes scanning her every inch. She took a step forward and walked slowly around her. Chloe felt slightly intimidated by the move and stood very still, casting her own eyes on the other girl, who has remained motionless and silent since entering the salon. It's almost as if the girl had faded into the background, or it could be that all Chloe could think about was this imposing, imperious woman inspecting her, the scent of her perfume...

"What is your name again, girl? She asked, standing close behind her. Chloe was so intrigued by the strangeness of the situation she found herself going along with it.

"Chloe....Chloe, madame" she replied. Chloe caught Edwina's eye and could see her sigh with relief.

"hmm...I have not seen you at any of these....sessions before..."

"No madame...i've been here 6 months and this is the first time I have been asked to attend. Normally I would still be in bed"

"hmmm in bed with whom, dear?" the woman smirked.

"Erm...by myself. Madame" she adds quickly, not knowing entirely why.

"well, that is a shame indeed."

A little heat touched Chloe's cheeks as this woman inferred about her love-life. It had been a while since she'd had any kind of date, with a man or a woman. Any wayward thoughts however were pushed away quickly when the woman addressed her again.

"Edwina has a lot of faith in your abilities dear, otherwise you would not be here today." She states. "Very well."

She beckoned her young companion forward. She was pretty, but plain. Little makeup, her hair was long and straight, ginger coloured. She wore a tight tartan pencil skirt and a fitted blouse, with a very stiff looking collar buttoned up. She stood next to Elaine with her feet together, hands in front and eyes downcast, like she's permanently in trouble.

"This is Mia, dear. She is to be collared shortly and has agreed to a makeover to my exact standards. I would like you to give her an inverted bob, no longer than chin-length at the front. You will find she has a tattoo on her nape which must be completely visible at all times. It that clear enough instruction for you?"

Chloe was shocked. She didn't completely understand the term collared but was savvy to understand there was a servant/mistress vibe to all of this. She looked to the girl for some sign of rebellion but there was none. Edwina was no help either, her eyes pleading with Chloe to do as she was instructed.

"Chloe, girl!"

Her name on this woman's lips, her terse tone, startled her.

"Yes madame?"

"Focus dear. I asked you a question. Do you understand the task ahead of you?"

"Yes. Yes, madame", she replied.

"With this one, instruction works better than request. And ensure you only use the barber sink". Chloe glanced over at the forward wash basin which was very rarely used. In fact Chloe had often wondered why the salon still had one.

She looked at Elaine, and smiled. She did not know why but the situation, as unreal as it seemed, kind of appealed to her.

"Yes, madame. You can completely count on me to deliver."

There was a long pregnant pause as Elaine assessed Chloe.

"Very well. I shall put my Mia into your hands. However, I am still disappointed, Edwina. I don't like surprises, pleasant of otherwise. I shall expect you to attend to my needs personally."

"It would be my pleasure madame", Edwina said. Chloe had never seen her like this.

"It had better be my pleasure, dear. Show me the way."

Edwina held the door for Elaine and Chloe could hear the pair heading upstairs to the flat above. She suddenly realised that she was alone in the salon with this Mia girl.

Chloe stood gape-mouthed for a moment as she tried to collect her thoughts. Her working life had just taken a seriously left turn as she'd been thrust through the looking glass into a situation where her friend boss was somehow running...what, exactly? Some sort of kinky salon for lady BDSM enthusiasts?

She turned to Mia, who had not moved an inch since she came into the salon. Remembering what she'd been told, Chloe decided to take control of the situation and try to get some answers from this timid creature.

"Mia, hang you coat", Chloe said in a steady voice. Mia immediately looked up and complied, shrugging out of her long coat, and hanging it, then waited for further instruction.

Chloe grabbed a long black nylon cape from the cupboard and draped it across Mia, lifting her hair to tie the neck. Something told Chloe to make sure the cape was extra tight, and she smoothed the material down over Mia's shoulders.

"How are you feeling Mia?" Chloe asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, Miss" she quickly replied. Chloe thought about whether she was actually a "Miss", and decided to let it go.

"So, you...understand what we are about to do?" Chloe didn't think she should be cutting Mia's hair without some sign of consent at least.

"Oh yes Miss! Madame Elaine has been promising this for weeks, Miss Tracey was looking forward to doing my hair, it's a shame she isn't here.", she breathed.

"Oh, so this isn't your first visit here?" Chloe was intrigued and could see an opening to learning more to what she's stumbled into.

"This is my third visit Miss." Mia smiled

"So tell me...from your perspective, what goes on in these sessions?"

"The last time I was here..." Mia started to blush at the memory.

"Tell Me", Chloe was quite insistent and impatient now.

"I was given a wet set by Miss Tracey, Miss. Before they were taken out - the rollers, before they were taken out, I performed oral on Miss Tracey and Miss Edwina in gratitude. Miss Tracey then saw to madame Elaine's needs, miss"

Chloe stood stunned as she tried to process this - her boss, her colleague, engaging in sex at work; it seems so incredibly outlandish and went totally against what she knew about them to date. Nothing they'd ever said, to her, to each other, to other customers, nothing had ever given away any clue as to this weird, admittedly sexy underbelly. On top of that, the image of Mia set in rollers, pleasuring her colleagues, made her tingle all over.

That was the thing, Chloe realised - she was enjoying being caught up in this. She wanted to please this madame and see where things lead.

Chloe opened the small cupboard that housed all of the capes and towels, and took out a long black nylon cape. She turned to Mia and pointed to the chair in front of the forward sink.

"Sit there, Mia", she said. She watched as Mia seemed to relax, she'd been so tense, and sit in the chair. Chloe noted how she swivelled her knees rather than slumping into the chair. Someone had taught this girl some etiquette.

Chloe draped the large cape over Mia and tied it tightly against her nape, smoothing the material down over her shoulders, chest and back. Mia cast her eyes downward as she did so. Despite what Elaine had said, however, Chloe wanted to ensure she had consent for what she was about to do.

"Mia - I'm going to start by chopping off a lot of length from your hair, then shampoo you, then fine-tune the style madame Elaine wants for you. Do you understand?"

Mia nodded immediately.

"Do you agree for this to happen, Mia?"

"It is what madame wants for me" she replied.

"That is not enough. Not yet. I am new to this as you know. I need to hear it from you, that you consent." Chloe already had her fair share of women suddenly changing their minds after it was too late and wanted to be absolutely sure with this girl.

"Yes, I consent, Miss Chloe", briefly looking up at her through the mirror.

Chloe didn't just feel relief - she was actually looking forward to cutting the girl's hair, to show madame her skills - but she got a tiny thrill from being called Miss Chloe. She had never been an assertive person; she wasn't particularly outgoing. She had had a strict Catholic upbringing and had concentrated more on her studies than friends. She didn't discover sex until her second year at university, when she started sharing a house with another couple of girls, Kate, and Hannah, who'd dragged her out to pubs and clubs. Her new housemates were very...hedonistic and Chloe discovered that despite her upbringing she wasn't exactly a prude herself. She saw how excited and pleasured her friends were and wanted to feel the same. However, Chloe always found she was being lead during sex, that she let her partner, whether a man or a woman, to take control. She had never encountered a situation where someone was putting that control into her hands. And yet here was this pretty young girl, doing exactly that.

"Good girl" was all she could muster but it had a real effect on Mia, who smiled broadly at her.

Chloe started brushing through Mia's long hair, pulling it back into a ponytail.

"I used to have long hair like you, you know. Longer, in fact, to my waist. But when I discovered sex, I found it got in the way a lot. Do you ever find that?"

"Yes Miss Chloe. Madame Elaine always insists I wear a bun or ponytail when...when I am with her. It is one of the reasons she wants me to have shorter hair."

Once Mia's hair was tied back, Chloe brushed through the thick rope of hair in her palm. It was rare, very rare, to get a makeover opportunity such as this and part of her was savouring the experience.

Chloe had always had long hair that her mother helped maintain with the odd trim in their kitchen, It was Hannah who convinced her to go to a salon for a makeover with her. She'd been taken to a very upmarket and expensive salon - Hannah's birthday present to her - and the experience was mind-blowing for her. Having her own hair cut, and washed, and styled, was such a sensuous experience unlike anything she had undergone at home. The shampooing alone, was so sensual that it seemed to touch her soul. Her hair, it turned out, was a powerful erogenous zone for her. Over the next few years, at Uni and at her first job in London, Chloe found herself visiting a lot of salons, eventually making friends, lovers and realised that hair was her passion. She undertook an evening course in hairdressing and salon management, and when she graduated, she quit her well-paid city job and moved up north to take up a position as a junior stylist - even though she was now 28 years old, and her hair was silvery blonde in a chin-length bob.

Chloe's sensual, erotic attachment - her fetish, to hairdressing was mostly kept in check but her obvious love for her work produced wonderful results. She recalled Edwina comparing her work favourably with Tracey, which was a big compliment in her mind. However, now Chloe not only felt her own sexual connection being allowed to the fore, but also was realising that on some level, other people felt the same way! This salon had now been revealed to be the centre piece of elaborate bdsm play between Edwina, Tracey, madame Elaine and Mia - and God knows, who else!

She fetched out the largest pair of scissors in her styling belt. They almost looked like shears. Chloe made a point of holding them up so Mia could see them in the mirror, and made a couple of "snip snip" motions. Mia's eyes went wide but she stayed still. Chloe held Mia's ponytail and started to cut through the thick rope of hair, next to her nape. The thick blades crunched into Mia's hair, slicing through. As her hair was cut loose it slid back into position. There was no sound, not even breathing, except for the crunch, crunch of the scissors, until finally the ponytail came away In Chloe's hand.

Chloe found herself pressing her thighs together really tightly. The act of taking this submissive girl's mane was very erotic for her, more than she'd expected. She found she had to lean against Mia's shoulder as her legs shook momentarily. She quickly composed herself however and held up the ponytail for Mia to see how much length she had just lost...

Upon seeing the detached ponytail in Chloe's hand, Mia's eyes widened and she bit her lip. Chloe could tell she wanted to reach up and touch her hair, to confirm with her fingers what her eyes were telling her.

"Hands in front, Mia" was all she said, and it was all that it took to make Mia obey.

"Yes Miss Chloe" - it was as if Mia could sense the effect that phrase had on her.

Chloe pinned the ponytail to the side of the mirror, a visible reminder for the girl as to her makeover journey and that she was nowhere near finished.

Chloe checked over Mia's hair. Because it had been cut at the base of the nape, she'd been left with hair which was longer at the front than the back. This was perfect for the style she was going to complete.

"How do you feel Mia?" she asked, as she placed a towel across her shoulders.

"Good Miss, thank you. Lighter, actually" she giggled, which made Chloe smile.

"Have you been shampooed at this bowl before, mia?"

"Yes Miss," she replied, looking down into the deep black bowl in front of her.

"Over you go, then."

Mia scooted forward to the edge of her seat and leaned forward until her head was just above the basin. Chloe placed her hand on the back of her head and pressed it lower. This small act of control affected them both, as mia gave out a short sigh. Chloe looked down at this submissive girl, obeying her. The way she was bent forward, head bowed, simply looked delicious and she started to appreciate why the basin had remained an integral feature of the salon.

Wasting no time, Chloe reached over and turned on the spray, causing her to press slightly against mia. For a moment she could feel her back against her hip and wanted to keep it there. Instead, she took a step to the side and took hold of the hose nozzle. She placed her hand on the back of mia's neck and pushed her hair forward so what remained hung down in front of her. She brought the spray over the back of mia's head, soaking her hair, wetting it down.

Chloe often liked to watch her clients' faces as she did this, the initial soaking of their hair. She enjoyed watching how their faces changed, first being exposed by their hair being pulled away under the flow of water, but also to see how they visibly relaxed, all the stress and tension leaving them as the water soothed their scalp.

This was different, but just as enjoyable for Chloe. With her usual clients at the usual shampoo basins, Chloe always felt she was providing a pampering service to them. Her purpose was to relax them, to sooth and pamper them before they endured the various treatments to their hair. She enjoyed watching their faces, fine-tuning her massage technique to align with their relaxation, their...pleasure. This though, this was more about control, and submission. This was not a time to pamper.

Chloe shut off the water and leant over the sink. Again, she pressed against Mia and thought she heard a soft sigh frm the girl. She pumped her hand full of shampoo and rubbed them together, before smearing the thick cream through Mia's wet hair.

12