All Comments on 'We Agreed, No More Secrets'

by Gemsissy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MijTheLessurMijTheLessurover 2 years ago

Short, but extremely sweet. And hot. An excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It turned me on. Many years ago I put on my wife’s panties and masturbated and it was fun. I’m single now and expect to have a girlfriend sooner or later. Might suggest this and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely disgusting. But I am not much of a pervert.

eroticspankeroticspankover 2 years ago

Excellent story, I wish all wives and husbands could interact like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I almost came.

TJWearsPantiesTJWearsPantiesabout 2 years ago

Loved it, very well written

VinaH54VinaH54about 2 years ago

Wish it was longer or had some sequels to it.

A little more detail like him getting dressed and life for the next year at home and of course the ramifications that happen as they go about their year at home together.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

So glad that this story didn't turn into a domination/humiliation story like a lot of them do. Liked it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nice story, i wish i could tell my wife that i would like to do this kind of stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well described and written. Very sexy and realistic, I know cause that is similar to how I was caught. For a few years, all was fine, then suddenly one day she says you need to stop, "Do you want your son or his kids to find out. I agreed and stopped or so she thought. I kept buying bras and panties which I hid. At one time, I had 24 bras and a dozen panties or so, bras were my favorite. I never told her and last year I had to toss them when I was ill and afraid if anything happened they would eventually be found.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous