We Are Going To Have A Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has to sit on the bed to take off his pants. His shoes and socks come off at the same time. He takes his pants off. He stands up and a bulge growing in his briefs. My wife stands in front of him in her bra and knickers kicking off her heels. He takes his shirt off. He throws it onto a chair.

He stands up and a bulge growing. They move closer together. His hands go behind her back. He unclips her bra, pulling it off her. That joins his shirt on the chair. He rolls his hands around her tits.

He grips her nipples; they are sticking out like pearls. His hands cup her tits. His mouth finds her right nipple, he sucks it hard.

He takes hold of her knicker and starts to pull them down her legs. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles. He lifts her leg and takes off one of her heels. Her ankle comes out from her knickers. He does the same with her other leg. Her knickers land on the floor. He wants to get inside her.

He stands up and the bulge in his briefs is good and hard. My wife takes hold of his briefs and takes them off. His dick jumps out. He is only the same size as me.

I wonder why she is with him.

She looks up and grabs hold of his dick takes it into her mouth. My wife starts to suck Mr Monday's dick. She sucks him for a couple of minutes. He gets on the bed. Then he spreads his legs wide. She kneels down between his legs and his dick goes in her mouth. She sucks it for ages. He calls out I am Cumming. She sucks harder and he shoots his spunk in her mouth. She swallows every last drop of his spunk. She rolls off him on her back.

He spread her legs as wide as he could. He kneels down between her legs. One finger goes in her twat. Then a second and then a third. His finger going in and out as quick as he can. His other hand is squeezing her tit. He stops finger fucking her and in goes his dick in her twat. His wet twat fingers go in her mouth. She sucks and licks them clean.

Her legs wrap around his waist he fucks her faster. Both his hands start to squeeze her tits. Her hands go on top of his. Faster she calls out. He goes that bit faster. She calls fuck me hard and faster. She starts to lose control. He calls out I am nearly there. She lets out a cry. He shot his spunk in her twat.

He rolls off her finger and slides back in her twat. She holds his wrist making his hand and fingers fuck her. She quickly lets out a moan then a scream. He wastes no time his head is between her legs. Sucking and thrusting his long tongue in her wet twat. He loves the taste of her twat. Minutes go by and she holds his head tight. Loud moans come from her. She calls me Cumming. He sucks and thrusts his long tongue in and out of her twat. She lets go of his head.

They rest a while. "Get at the bottom of the bed, kneel down and spread your legs," he said. He gets behind her and goes his dick in on thrust. Her right hand goes between her legs and grasps hold of his balls. He is thrusting in and out pretty fast. She is making him go faster by pulling at his balls. His hips start to shake and hers are doing the same. God, I am Cumming, he calls out. Her head is pressing in the bed. A muffed moan comes from her followed by a scream. He holds her hips tight and shoots his spunk in her twat.

He stays there, his dick is still hard. She moves her arm and supports herself on her elbows. "Give me your wrists slut," he said. Her head meets the bed sheets on one side. She moves both her arms to her side. He takes hold of her wrists pulling them towards him. He pulls her arms and starts to fuck as fast as he can. Minutes go by he calls get this load of spunk in your twat slut. At the same time a loud moan came from her. And he shoots his spunk in her twat.

They both stay on the bed. My wife goes down to his dick and it goes in her mouth. She wants to taste her juices and his spunk. He is all done in. She cleans herself up a bit. He looks at her. "You are in charge next week with a smile," he said. They get dressed and they leave.

I went and got two bears from the fridge. Then I picked up the recording for Wednesday night and hit the play button.

In the hotel room. Mr Wednesday holds her by the waist as they get closer. Their lips met and there was a long kiss. My wife turns her back to Mr Wednesday. He finds the zipper on the back of her black short dress. Then he slowly pulls down the zipper all the way down. My wife turns to face him.

He holds her at her waist tightly. Their lips met again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

Both his hands go to my wife's shoulders. He grips her black short dress. Sliding it off her shoulders he lets the dress fall to the floor. She steps out of it. My wife is standing in front of Mr Wednesday. She is in her matching bra and lacy knickers with heels. She smiled at him and said she wanted it soon.

Down goes the zipper on his pants. She unbuckles his belt then his pants button. She gives them a quick tug and they fall down to his ankles. His shirt is quickly undone and it lands on her l black short dress. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

He has to sit on the bed to take off his pants. They join with the other clothes in a heap on the floor. His shoes and socks come off in double quick time. He stands up and a bulge growing in his briefs. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

He turns her around facing the mirror. She looks into his eyes through the mirror with a smile. He unclips her bra pulling it off. That joins the heap of clothes on the floor. She looked in the mirror and his hands held my wife's tits. He rolled his hands around her tits. He grips her nipples. They are sticking out nice and hard. He grips her nipples with his fingers twisting and pulling them. His hands cup her tits. Her hands go on top of his hands. He turns her round. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

His mouth finds her right nipple, he sucks it hard. She holds the back of his head pulling to her right tit. He takes hold of her knicker and starts to pull them down her long legs. His long tongue slides along her shapely body. Her knickers are below her knees he stops. He kisses the top of her twat. She pulls his head towards her, giving out a quiet moan. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles.

He lifts one leg and takes off one of her heels. Her ankle comes out from her knickers. He does the same with her other leg. Her knickers join the heap of clothes on the floor.

He looks up and he looks at what he is dying to get inside off. He stands up and the bulge in his briefs is good and hard. My wife takes hold of his briefs and starts to pull them down. His dick jumps out. He is bigger than me in length and width. She pulls his briefs down to his ankles and he steps out of them. His briefs join the heap of clothes on the floor.

She looks up and grabs hold of his dick takes it into her mouth. My wife starts to suck Mr Wednesday dick. She sucks him for a few minutes. She stands up and walks her backwards to the bed. She sits down on the end of the bed. He kneels down and my wife spreads her legs. His head is trying hard to get into her twat. My wife held his head with both her hands making sure he was going nowhere. He licked and sucked her twat for minutes. She starts to shake, calling I am Cumming. He keeps on licking and sucking her twat until she stops shaking. He stands up and she falls back on the bed pushing herself up the bed.

His dick is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. He thrusts his dick into her twat an inch or so. Thrust again and again he wants his length inside her. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly in a leg lock. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. She loves him fucking her. He calls out I am Cumming she says me too. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his first load of spunk into her twat.

He stays where he is inside her wet twat. She keeps him in a leg lock. In less than a minute he thrusts away slowly at first. She looks at him. "Go," she said. He thrusts faster and faster. Her legs grip him tighter. He loving fucking her and she is loving getting fucked from him. Her body starts to shake. Loud moans from her and him. They both cry out I am Cumming. He shoots his second load of spunk into her twat.

She takes her tired legs from round his waist. He rolls to her side, getting his breath back. God he is still hard. My wife climbs between his legs. His dick goes right to the back of her throat. She sucks him off. He shoots his third load of spunk into her mouth. God he is still hard. She looks at him with a smile.

"Get at the bottom of the bed and spread them wide," he said. My wife kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets off the bed and gets behind my wife. With one almighty thrust his dick slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from my wife. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his last load of spunk into her twat. My wife takes hold of his dick she wants him hard again. No way Mr Wednesday is good and spent.

She grabs hold of a bathroom towel. Wipes his spunks on her body. They get dressed. "Same time, same place next week," he said to her.... "Yes, but I want it doggy style twice next time," she said.

They both left the bedroom.

I stopped the recording and drank my last beer.

Sod it I said. I went and got more beers from the fridge. Then I picked up the recording of Friday night. I did not want to watch it. I did not want to see her with a black man. I gripped my teeth and put it on. I hit the play button.

In the hotel room. Mr Friday walks in. He was tall and well-built and good looking. My wife jumps up and throws her arms around his neck kissing him. Both her legs wrap around his waist. God, she was wearing a low cut short red dress. Her legs come back down. He holds her by the waist as they get closer. Their lips met and there was a long kiss. They part my wife turns her back to him. She is looking in a mirror with a smile.

He finds the zipper on the back of her low cut short red dress. He pulls down the zipper so fast, nearly ripping the back of her dress. My wife turns to face him. She looks into his eyes. He holds her at her waist tightly. Lifting her off the floor with his strong arms. Their lips met again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss. He puts her down.

"Shall we strip or shall we strip each other," he said. She smiled at him. "Let's strip each other," she said.... "I am going to strip you now," he said. She was putty in his hands. His hands go to my wife's shoulders. He grips her low cut short red dress. Then he slides it off her shoulders slowly. He kisses her.

He slides it slowly down her arms. Her bra pops into view. He lets the dress fall to the floor. She steps out of it. Kicking it across the room like a rag. She just stands there looking at her shapely body. She is standing in front of him. All she has on is her matching white bra and lacy knickers and four-inch heels. She smiles at him and she wants him to strip her.

He spins her around. She is facing the long mirror. He looks in the mirror looking at her body. He must be thinking I got a white slut ready for fucking. She looks into his eyes through the mirror with a smile. He unclips her bra pulling it off. It joins the red dress somewhere on the floor. Her hands reach up to his head holding it. She let him get hold of her tits. She looked in the mirror and his big hands held my wife's tits. Rolling his big hands around her tits. He squeezes both her tits.

Her hands go over his hands he squeezes more and more. Her nipples are like hard peas. He grips her nipples with his fingers twisting and pulling at them. She turns her head trying to kiss him. His hands cup her tits. Her hands go on top of his hands. He turns her round. He picks her up. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss. She still has on her lacy knickers and four-inch heels on. She kicks off her heels and they fly across the room.

I nearly drank a full can of beer.

He takes hold of her knickers. He has to bend down. He starts to pull them down off her hips. His mouth finds her right nipple, he sucks it hard. She holds the back of his head and he sucks it harder. Out comes his tongue, liking her body. He takes hold of her knickers and starts to pull them down her long legs. His long tongue slides along her shapely body. Her knickers are below her knees he stops.

He kisses the top of her twat. She pulls his head towards her, giving out a quiet moan. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles. He takes her knickers off and smells the scent of her knickers he throws them up onto the chair.

My wife is standing there naked in front of this black man. Her nipples are erect and hard, her twat must be wet by now. She smiles at him and she knows what's inside his pants. She is waiting and knows she's going to like it.

My wife unbuttons his shirt. She tries to pull it off him so he has to help her. His back is towards the camera and his shirt goes on the chair. He turns around God what a body this man has. Broad muscular and he is so fit. She reaches up to his neck and he stoops down and they kiss. They break her hands and slide down his arms. He moves back a little.

Her hand goes to the zipper on his pants. She looks up at him with a smile. Both his big hands are playing with her tits. She unbuckles his belt then his pants button. She pulls them down from his hips.

There is a bulge growing in his briefs. Pulling his pants down to his ankles. He has to sit down to take off his pants. His shoes and socks come off first he just drops them. He takes off his pants and she helps him. Both standing up he still was on his briefs. The bulge growing in his briefs. My wife holds the sides of his briefs and starts to pull them off his powerful hips. A big tug down and out pops his dick.

I crushed the beer can I was holding.

My eyes double in size. My mouth drops wide open. She cannot take all of that in her twat.

I got another beer.

She slides his briefs down when they come. She looks at his dick with a beaming smile. He looks down at her. "Give it a kiss," he said. She grabs hold of his dick and licks the bell end and kisses it. Her right hand holding the base of his dick. Her left hand holds part of the rest of his dick. And the rest of his goes in her mouth sucking it. Her left hand holds his big balls. Rubbing his shaft with her right hand.

He holds the back of her head he likes being sucked. She stops sucking his dick and stands up moving away from him. I now can see the size of his dick. He must have a transplant from a shire horse. She cannot take that dick it will split her in half. It was at least 12 inches long and 2.5 inches thick, what a dick!

He was a stallion with one fucking big dick. I dropped the can of beer I was drinking.

He sits down at the bottom of the bed and spreads his legs wide. She is on her knees and his dick goes into her mouth. Sucking and rubbing the full length of his big fucking dick. Rubbing so fast she spunk in her mouth first. She stops looking up at him. "Tell me when you are going to cum," she said to him.

Sucking and rubbing his dick he is getting close. He pulls her head off his dick she is rubbing the full length so fast. He shoots his spunk and it hits between her nose and her top lip. She quickly gets his dick back in her mouth. He shoots at three more spurts of spunk in her mouth. The slut swallows every drop of his hot thick spunk.

She takes his dick out of her mouth and rolls her tongue round her top lip. She what's all of his spunk inside her. The slut swallows the last drops she has on her tongue. She looks at him saying "You should have told me you were close," she said. All he did was smile at her.

"Get on the bed, kneel down and spread them wide," he said. She mounts the bottom of the bed with her knees part way up. She pushes her arse out towards him. He stands up behind her moving his dick up and down her wet twat slit. Her hands hold the sheets on the bed waiting for his dick.

He thrust and his dick slid in an inch or two. She grips the sheets more and he thrust two more inches in her twat. Her head sinks into the bed sheets. She gives out a muffled moan from the sheets. He thrust his dick in more. She grips more and more of the sheets and pushes her head deeper into the bed. Two more thrusts from him she's moaning like hell.

He holds his dick there for a few seconds. Her head comes up off the bed and lets go of the sheets. She can feel his balls hitting the top of her twat. Now waiting for a good fucking from him. He manages to get is dick going in and out nearly the full length of his dick. She calls out fuck me hard and fast blacky.

He is thrusting away and she is getting close and also is. He grabs her hips pulling on him. She helps by pushing back on him. Both start to shake and he calls. I am nearly there. She calls out fuck me faster. In seconds they both scream out I am Cumming. He shoots a load of spunk in her twat. He pulls out his long dick and climbs on the bed facing up.

I have a drink of my canned beer.

His dick is still hard with his and her juices all round it. My wife crawl's up next to him. His legs go together, his big dick sticking up. She climbs on top of him facing him. Her legs are on each side of his powerful hips. She lifts herself up as high as she can. He holds her waist and lifts her up. She grabs his dick and lets it slide in her wet twat.

He lowers her down slowly until she is ready to take more of his big fucking dick. She lowers herself down on his dick until he is right inside her twat. He keeps hold of her waist. She starts bobbing up and down and he helps her. Faster she goes her arms fly out she must be flying. He screams I am Cumming her head is going backwards and forwards. She lets out a loud scream. He shoots his spunk deep inside her twat.

I drink my canned beer.

They both look at each other with a beaming smile. My wife is good at fucking. Somehow, she turns around and now has her back to him. His dick is still inside her wet twat. She falls forward to his ankles and grips each of his ankles. He thrusts and she returns the thrusts. His hips are going as fast as he can.

His dick is going in and out of her twat. Her juices and his spunk are leaking from her twat onto his balls. She calls out fuck me fast and harder blacky. Seconds later faster I am Cumming she called out.

He shots more spunk in her twat and she yells out.

I drink a full can of beer.

She gets off him and he puts his strong arms around her. God, his dick is still hard, he has some stamina. My wife reaches for his dick. She looks at him "Last time doggy style," she said. A great big grin from him. "Get down their slut," he said.

She mounts the bottom of the bed with her knees part way up. She pushes her arse out towards him again. He thrust and his dick slid in an inch or two. Her hands hold the sheets on the bed waiting for his dick. She grips the sheets but not as tightly as before. He thrust and thrust his dick it slid in smoothly. Her head sinks into the bed sheets. She gives out a moan. He thrust his dick in once more.

Her head comes up off the bed and lets go of the sheets. His balls are hitting the top of her twat. Now waiting for the last good fucking from him. She calls out fuck me hard and faster blacky. He gives her his last good fucking. He screams and she screams the last of his spunk shots into her white twat.