We Are Going To Have A Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both get on the bed and she gives his dick a good licking. She tasted her juices and his spunk. He is spent. She partly cleans herself up. They both dress. He holds her in his arms giving her a kiss.

They part before he gets to the door as she holds off his soft dick through his pants.

I remembered what we said when she got home.

"Had a good night," I said.... "What a great time we both had," she said.

Then the slut's solicitor asked for a meeting. I agreed this was going to be the first time I had seen Janet since she gave birth. We met in her solicitor's office. I looked at her and there was still a spark of love in me for her

I will refer to Janet's solicitor said as J S and my solicitor said. as M S from now on

"We have a very strange case here." J S... "First of all, Janet wants child support for both children." J S... "No." M S.... "On what grounds." J S.... "Adultery." M S.

"Can you tell me how my client produced a black child?" M S.

"We looked way back into my client's grandparent's history." J S.... "We have discovered that black people are there from years ago." J S... "The black boy is a throwback that explains him." J S.

"May I speak now," I said.... "Mr. Williams, no I am here only for your interests." M S.... "If you don't mind, I will do the talking." M S.

"So, your argument is that he is a throwback." M S.... "That is correct and our evidence will stand up in court." J S.... "A moment please may I speak to my client?" M S."

"Mr. Williams, "Do you want me to tell them everything now," M S... "Yes," I said.

M S opened his briefcase, pulled out copies of all my medical history. He passed my medical history to J S.... "There will be no child support and divorce as soon as possible," M S.

J S read all my medical history.... "My client is sterile; he cannot have children." M S.

"No way they are his children" Janet shouted out. J S looked at me then at Janet.

"We don't have anything more to say." J S.... "Sorry but I have." M S. He pulled out three more pieces of paper from his briefcase. He handed them to J S for him to read.

"My client requires these three men to have DNA tests carried out."... "Then have them compared to the two babies that Mrs. Williams gave birth to."... "You see their three names with address, and telephone numbers."... "They are all married with children."... "We required the tests to be carried out immediately." M S.

"Here is our legal request. I expect you to do the same"... "If the tests are negative, then my client will bear the cost."... "If positive, then your client will bear the cost."... "I assume your client is willing to agree for the tests to be carried out." M S.

Janet's solicitor then passed the three pieces of paper to Janet for her to read. I watched her closely, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open then nodded to her solicitor.

"I will send you copies of the DNA test when completed and arrange for another meeting," M S said.

A month passed.

I had a small parcel with me.

We attended a meeting at the J.S. office. Both solicitors spoke legal terms, which I did not understand a word. Both fathers had been identified. Wednesday night was the white girl. The black boy was Friday night, well that was not much of a surprise.

"How could I get pregnant with two babies at the same time," she asked. Janet's solicitor tried to explain it is rare but it happens. It is called Superfetation.

"We have a medical solicitor on our staff. She will give you all the details after this meeting." J S.

"Divorce and no child support."... "I assume you will be dealing with that matter separately." M S.

The meeting was over and I walked over to Janet. Handed to her the small parcels.

Quietly saying "been with blacky lately. I said. She stared at me and daggers were coming from her eyes.

I was out with my old friends, on a boy's night out with the two who tried to warn me about Janet.

"Don't marry her.

"She will drop her knickers for anyone," they said. I admitted to them that they were right. "How did you know the kids were not yours," they asked.

"That was dead easy because I am sterile, I cannot have any kids," I said.

"You can go out now and screw any bird young or old and do not have to worry," One of them said.

"I had never thought about it," I said.

"You got a Licence for screwing around you lucky so and so," they said.

I sold all the items in the house, and some that only belonged to her. I made out two lists, one with her items on and one with both our items on. Janet's at full sale price. The rest I split fifty/fifty. I went to Janet's parents and knocked at the door. Her father answered the door and he looked at me.

"Peter, please come in," he said. I declined. I looked at him and his face was different from the last time I saw him. Worry, and disbelief was there.

"Yes, Peter, in that case, what do you want then," he said.... "Sir, I have sold all the items that belonged to Janet."... "Here is Janet sharing and the rest I split fifty/fifty," I said. Her mother came to the door and she had the same look on her face.

"Sorry for all that has happened, but it was not my fault," I said. With that, I turned away and left.

I asked my parents if I could move back home. I had to get out of that rented house. I moved back home. My life returned after months had passed.

If you remember, my father is a quiet and understanding man who never spoke badly about anyone.

I knew he was friendly with a few hard men in the past. My father had done several good deeds for all of them. Unknown to me, he had decided on punishing the three men. He had chosen to have them beaten up on my behalf.

Mr. Monday was the first to be beaten up. He had moved, they tracked him down and he was divorced. The hard men were soft on him; they left him with a broken leg. They told him to leave town soon or he would get much more.

They tracked Mr. Wednesday when he was married. He was the one who gave Janet the white girl. They left him with broken ribs, a broken arm, and legs. They told him to leave town or he would get much more.

Mr. Friday he was married. He came worse off; they gave him a round of kicking in the balls first for good measure. They spread his nose across his face, scars on both cheeks and one ear missing. For good measure, they knocked both his knees out of shape. Hoping he would walk with a limp for the rest of his life.

This is the way I found out about the three men my dad used.

I called off at dad's local pub for a drink. Dad was sitting with three men. I had never seen one in my life before. I sat down next to my father. "These are a few of my old friends," he said. To me, they did not look like old friends. Whatever they had been talking about was now over.

One of the men turns to my father. "Paid in full," the man said. My father smiled at him. Many thanks all paid in full," dad said. The men left.

Justice done for you son," dad said. That was when I realized that all three had been punished. I was shocked but pleased. "Dad, you did have Janet left alone," I said.... "Yes son," dad said.

Over the years, I have kept an eye on her. In time she was going to self-destruct. The two kids, now eighteen and her parents, had both died. While she was living in her parent's house. She had been screwing around for years.

I wonder if she screwed around in the first two years when we were married. I BET SHE WAS!

I found out by accident this is what she was doing.

Screwing not one man but two, three, four, and gangbangs regularly. She was taking dicks of all shapes and sizes. In short, she was dick happy. I am glad I divorced her all those years ago.

As for myself, if I were to tell you of all my sex with the young and old you would not believe me. Over the years, it would make your hair curl. I have had a good sex life thanks to Janet with what she gave me in those two years of marriage.

But I always remember the words that night when she came home.

We are going to have a baby.