All Comments on 'We Are One'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Couldn't give it more than a one. Kennedy was a cold blooded, mercenary bitch that agreed to DESTROY someone she claimed to love as a soulmate. All so she would have a place to live? Then she has a kid with his brother, followed by another one from a threesome she allowed herself to be whored out to.

Once her husband lost all his money and she was abused, she falls back on her old "soulmate" to take care of her.and her illegitimate child. Thankfully he is a sad sack that has never gotten over his feelings for a bitch who betrayed him in the worst manner possible. Also he just overlooks her next mercenary move of bringing in a stud to make him jealous.

But hey, now he gets the soiled dove and someone else's spawn, while Kennedy gets to be treated like royalty for the rest of her days or until she feels like something better comes along.

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Childish games instead of open communication - not a good start to a relationship.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

The ending is sorta nice with Blaine and the Bella making breakfast, but I don’t really find this story as being romantic. More feels like it should be in the horror section really. The way how the MC constantly throws himself at a woman who claims she loved him, but never showed it then shanked him in his proverbial heart by sleeping with his own brother behind his back, and did it for financial security. What’s this so called Love without Trust and Respect. IF she loved him she certainly didn’t Respect or Trust him, or she would have told Blaine she was going out with his brother behind his back. The very same brother who Blaine has bared his frustrations about to his so called Love. If Blaine demanded those same Trust and Respect for himself he would not years later now that the financial security that Kennedy sold her body for has now left her destitute, Inturn not try to buy her affection by throwing his hard earned money at Kennedy’s contentious divorce situation. It’s easy for her to Love him when he is being a white knight, now that he is financially wealthy, now that he is not just a nerd, but a buff in shape nerd. Would this story book character Love him just as much if he lost his wealth, his home, and gain a gut? Yeah this feels like a horror story to me.

grogers7grogers7over 2 years ago

A good story, even if predictable. Kennedy is portrayed as romantically immature. A woman with children can read a man in love, and would gently act to reassure him, if she was in love with him.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

The one and only item I did not like was the introduction and interaction with the Mark character. Even if she wanted to make him jealous to have him buy all the food and then pull the shit that she did with Mark at HIS house was just disrespectful. For that I only gave 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can someone please explain what the big deal is with cfnm, or cnfm, or whatever other acronym-twisting pairings of this silly concept there are? I really just don't get it.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Good romance, my issue is Blaine shouldn't trust her! The first day Kenz is with him she is grilling him about his Financials. She goes on to admit she broke his heart because she wanted "financial " security from Steff. So why should Blaine believe that she truly loves him in return? The icing on the cake is the " Let's make him jealous " game, really what is she 14??? Through her back in the pond until she grows up

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

After Kenz tough life and crappy husband and knowing who/what Blaine is to continue playing games risking his loss, AGAIN - why do girls do that crap? Both are immature kids - still....

/

4.2*, would have been 5* if the writer didn't play games, Hooyah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skipped right to the end. BULLSHIT!!!!! What kind of pathetic wimp asshole takes this bitcg back?

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 2 years ago

Nice story well written, but i dunno if I could do what Blaine did. I mean I would have helped her, cause i'm a decent human being, but that's it, I would have pushed out of my life after she was on her feet, too much damage, too much baggage. I love some sort of reconciliation/raac stories, but too much has being do to achieve that

dthakerdthakerover 2 years ago

4 stars. For your writing and story-telling.

But the characters?

Naahhhh!!! Why she chose to do what she did and then as if Blaine had no spine at all.

Could have given lot more spine to the guy after the way he left and made something of himself.

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Cute but.... kennedy seems really unpleasant and shallow. Yeah she was young but she actively agreed to hurt someone.

And then played games.

Mc is blinded by love. Story is sweet and cute but i think kennedy needed some more depth / time.

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

As usual with your stories, well written and a good read!

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Another good story. Thanks for posting.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

not sure why this was in romance. made me wonder what the story would have been like if blain was poor.

Carrie laughed, "He's the perfect guy. Look at this place. He's loaded, he's a gentleman, he clearly loves the shit out of you, and he dotes on your daughter. The question is, why the hell aren't you throwing yourself at him instead of playing stupid games trying to make him jealous? This isn't some stupid rom-com; this is your life, and you're screwing it up."

this is where kenz realizes she is too immature to be married to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written story but I think Kennedy needs to grow up. If I were Blaine I would make sure she signs a water-tight prenup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck! Kennedy was a user. He’ll be sorry. Good writing cannot overcome the horrid characters

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story well written fantasy but I must agree with some of my fellow readers the Mark episode at the end was a step too far. It looks like some of the BTB crowd from Loving Wives visited your Romance story. All in all I enjoyed the story but I think Kennedy came across a little more shallow and a bit more of a gold digging bitch than I think you intended.

Hey, better story than I could write and for the price I ain't complainin'!

Cheers

SAGE

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Good story and wonderful writing. I don't know if I could have forgiven her, tough call but great ending.

PESSIMISMPESSIMISMover 2 years ago

This is the best story I've taken time to read. I've never passed the second page mark, but I couldn't stop reading with just how *pristine* this was. You built it up so well, and even though I couldn't actually do much with myself as it's November, I loved this story for how well it was made. I'll visit it again sometime December!

~V

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

Good quality writing, but a sacharine plot

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Blaine renounces his parents for their small part in Kennedy's betrayal of him, but without a qualm forgives Kennedy herself? His "best friend" who rejected him and betrayed him on the deepest level by knowingly taking part in a scheme designed by Steff to cause Blaine heartbreak and humiliation?

.

There's a germ of a good story here, but to make it work as a Romance you would need to make the initial betrayal to be not so severe (maybe Kennedy did like Blaine only as a friend, and was infatuated with Steff), and you would need to make the reconciliation more gradual and hard-fought.

.

As the story now stands, you have Kennedy portrayed by her actions as stupid, shallow, and selfish, and Blaine as a pathetic simp.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Mhm, I dont know what Blaine sees in Kennedy. Isnt romance about two lovable characters who found love together? There was not one aspect that I liked about Kennedy. I felt some pity for her, no one should suffer abuse but thats it.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Not sure Kennedy was forgivable. I MEAN SHE FUCKED, AND MARRIED HIS BROTHER! Then she tries to play Mark against him to manipulate him into dating her? Not much of a Romance..... Liked the kid though.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. Romantic it certainly is, I hope they do okay as a family.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

I have to agree with most of the comments. Kennedy was not a likable character and Blaine was a wimp for carrying a torch for her all those years. He could have done much better. I think that the authors of these stories are certainly entitled to create and develop the characters as they wish, but we, the audience doesn't have to like the product. l also find it unlikely that a woman with two pregnancies under her belt has such a faultless figure, but again an author is entitled to any fantasies he/she wants.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Nope. Kennedy was too much of a worthless trash cunt and Blaine was far too much of a saint.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Enjoyable well-written story. 5 stars.

Her playing the jealousy game was true to life, and I liked his reaction to it while she was doing it. Picking Steff 2.0 as her patsy to force Blaine's hand was playing with fire, and from how you portrayed her character throughout she certainly lacked the self-awareness to realize that.

I enjoyed the story overall, but the pool party scene was brilliant in how they acted totally in character. It made a good story excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kennedy didn’t seem remorseful enough for what she did to him and he forgave her way too easily. She didn’t make any choices or actions through out the entire story that indicated she actually loves him. She lost her last meal “ticket” and now she needed a new one. The idea she needed to screw his brother and tell him that she chose his brother but then claims she never meant to hurt him? I’m sorry but that’s ridiculous. I like happy endings the most but she didn’t seem worth it. It would’ve been nice since the author went this route to have the story continue until they had a child together rather than ending with her being pregnant by two men that it’s the male lead of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing is better than the story.

☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Moronic

Why the fuck would he be with someone who fucked his brother so she can has the good life. Stupidity.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page break on 4.

Little girl is not his niece and "Kenz" clearly has a thing for assholes. Seen plenty just like her. Move on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

And now he's thrilled he has a chance at the manipulative gold digger. Awesome!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Lose the part about Mark and I'll stop mocking your mc as well as calling it a good story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Damn good skilled writer, that's for sure. I'd just counsel any young man to run from women who are drawn to assholes. Fuck'em if you must but don't get tangled up with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story sucks. Blaine is really a stupidity to the maximum. He really that stupid and an idiot that he can't find kenz replacement? What a moron. Don't deserve a star

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story. Good read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kennedy is a gold digger and Blaine is an idiot. They definitely a match. Not worth a star

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Can't remember how many times I've read this story, it's just as good as the first time!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Beautiful story . Love it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

didn't rate since I didn't like the story. still a good job tho. :)

LM20ZNLM20ZNabout 2 years ago

Gold digger eventually got what she wanted - a man with money

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

What a weak protagonist

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

5. An enjoyable story even if I felt it could have used some more to finish fleshing it out. Also some missed opportunities dealing with the brother and estranged father, sad too that the mother died without any sort of dealing with their issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was too nice to the girl who dump him for the man who treated her like dirt. Even when he offered his own home and was prepare to take care of her and her daughter, she still treated him like a nobody by bringing in her friends to make him jealous.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

One star. He should never accept her back. All that she did to him from before and then allowing herself to be knocked up by random strangers and then tries to make him jealous by playing it up with another man. She’s way off the moral scale and not worth the risk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Within 6 months she is either back with ex or has found another. Blaine is a sucker.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I like the writing but I stopped giving a shit once her excuse came out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story gave it 5'stars good character development and just the right lenght

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Claims to love him ut sells herself to his worst enemy and agreesto humiliate him for his brother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A MILLIONAIRE CUCK BOUGHT HIMSELF A TRAILER PARK TRASH KENNEDY FOR HALF A MIL!! She is a whore who deserved Mark but Blaine is desperate CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MC is an idiot and I'm glad to see that's the unanimous opinion in the comment section.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Wow something you never see here. A truly

Nice guy getting what he wants.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

I would love for you to write more about the family dynamics. Why did the mom and dad treat him so bad? I just saying lol. Great story

maurypmaurypover 1 year ago

once a cheater always one

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerover 1 year ago

oy fuckwit anony's, Loving Wives is that way, this is Romance. Spew your excrescent filth back in your slimy shit-hole.

Lovely story BH76, I felt it was a bit rushed.

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a well written story but you obviously have some miss placed idea that other than a desperate man would actually take a woman like that back, especially after 7 years living with a man that she stabbed him in the back with and her having two kids from two other different men..Life is not a fairy tale. Realism pays huge dividends in fiction. stick with it....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what doesn't make sense is why he is single after all of those years? If he wanted to be a bachelor, fine. Just don't take in Kenndy and the kid. Date her, have sex, whatever. Just stay single.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but hard to see him taking her back for so many reasons. There's no reason not to make a go of it with him krinsky. He didn't have a job yet that she knew of but was about to go to college. Silly to think his brother sad the only option. Then the games at the end show she's still childish and stupid.

I suppose love is blind so there's that... but just so much crazy ... it'd be a tough place to get to in my opinion.

But will written and certainly entertaining

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

She is a professional victim

"If my mom wouldn't have abandoned me, I'd have never moved in next door to you when the Singh's fostered me. I would never have fallen for you. I'd have never grown up thinking I needed a meal ticket instead of love. It was all her fault."

Then steff fault. She is incapable of real attachment. Should have shut door when police came

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Well written. She gave him zero reasons to take her back. A bloke like that could do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another well written story with believable realistic characters. Well done.

If only it were that easy for everyone to make THE right decisions and become instant millionaires.

She is well and truly married to the "poor little ole me" syndrome.Will she ever be able to turn her back on a life long habit and start to take responsibilities for her own actions and mistakes.

Maybe it's only in fiction where women are so devious and stupid. But her failed stupid attempts at getting Blaine's attention sure failed.

If a woman tried that with me I would know 2 things.

1) She prefers him to me. Fine. Go get him, he's yours.

2) If she is the type of person who actually likes an arsehole like that then she is not the type of person I want to know. Go with him. He's yours.

Oh. No. Wait. There are 3 things.

3) If she is that deceitful and devious, she is most definitely not the woman for me. Leave with him coz he's what you deserve. He's yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still incredibly ridiculous, even more so than when I first read it. He should never have taken Kennedy in or let her back into his life. She made her decisions and it is hard to believe anything she says now that she has had her first and preferred "meal ticket" blow up in her face. He is too quick to accept everything she says. She was horrid to him and he just shrugs and takes her back into his life. He should have moved out and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shitty ending, leaves all lot of the story unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That guy is leaving himself open for a huge heartbreak! That girl is nothing but a game playing gold digger! She's only interested in him because he has money and is her meal ticket! Soon as she finds someone else who has more money she'll be gone!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but not very plausible. He might help her for the sake of their old friendship and her daughter, but that is where it would end. The contrived jealousy antics at the end don't bother me as much as many commenters. Women have been playing those stupid games for millenia. Usually they grow out of them after high school or college. Once he heard the truth, he knew what was really going on and it actually gave him hope. But getting to that ending seems highly implausible. He acted his brother and she was with Steff for six years. No way to paper over that. And yes she had issues facing up to her choices and the resultant consequences. She needs therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure why everyone is so ready to trash Kenzie. They were best friends. Not exclusive dating. Yes the MC had unrequited love. Has happened to all of us at one point in our distant pass. We grow past it. The stuff with his parents was much heavier. And if course with Steff his prodigal brother. But really? Yes it seems like a betrayal to him because she fell into Steff's clutches and thought she was in love. And yes Steff played him to hurt his brother but backfired with the first kid. But seriously? She was young (i.e. like 19) and Steff was handsome and charismatic to her and she fell for him. Wtf? It is her choice who she gives her affection to. And yes the MC feels betrayed. But he also acted like a freaking child who list his favorite toy. Stormed out of his parents' home and cut all ties (though traceable to university I assume). Father sounded like a real asshole but we only saw him from the MC's eyes. Seriously though why hate Kenzie and assume she is angold digger or worse? She didn't cheat on Steff though he was rude, obnoxious, a serial cheater and abusive. She stayed out of loyalty and commitment until it became too much. How does that equate to a cheater? Hee biggest sin was she fell for his brother. Ok that sucks. Would he have reacted that way if she went into a serious sexual relationship with someone else, a third guy? Nit sure, probably not as badly but still.more than he should. He was in her friend zone at the time. That happens all the time when young. Grow up. Yeah Steff was a total asshole but how is that her fault? People are not always rational about who they fall in love with. Seriously. And yeah the jealousy game at the end was not smart but women have been pulling that crappy tactic for millenia. Straight out of an episode of Friends. Yes she made a bad choice and maybe in real life he would help her and Bella and move on. But what did Kenzie do that was so wrong? Stupid? Yeah. But she never cheated. Lose the "once a cheater, always a cheater" crap statement. Doesn't apply here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wanted to beat Blaine with a tire iron he’s that pathetic, yes she fucked my brother in my house and had his kids(well kid) and married him, but I still love her and then Blaine pays out his brother for the divorce giving him a way out of his shit circumstances. I’m giving this 2 stars instead of 1 cause I’m kinda impressed at how angry Blaine’s character made me

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just shit all round

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story. I agree with the long comment below. A fitting commentary to a 5 star story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much smirking going on.👿

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BH you’re a very good writer but this story wasn’t one of your greatest. Objectively I would have loved to see him work though his emotions on allowing her back into his life. The logic here needs to be further explain d and heart to hearts given unless you are tying to portray Kennedy as a toxic character/ person, In my opinion cheating with a spouse is unacceptable no matter the circumstances. Add her actions at the party, and it feels like he would have needed more time. Add to that she was his supposed best friend and she knew about his family problems.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gave it 5 stars,would like to have Kennedy pay a little more and earn his Love not just walk back in to his life if she truly loved him when he left why didn't she try to reach out. Good story though , Steff should have taken a beating though not been paid off. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m sorry… I really tried, but this story is just awful, his best friend and lover cheats on him, with his BROTHER, and he just accepts her back and loves her, she even tried to make him jealous by pretending to be smitten with that pussy hound, Blaine’s brother makes his life hell and what does he get as punishment, $250.000, I know your trying to make Blaine come off as a strong mature man, but to me he seems to be a fool, with muscles but no balls to back it up

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

She was just a cheat and he was a simp.

LazylonerLazyloner5 days ago

Honestly after multiple rereads I still can't find anything except contempt for Kennedy. First she had to know about Steff's hatred of his brother so to have any close association with him showed a complete lack of respect for the MC. Worse in my opinion was the inviting of Mark to Blaine's house just to try to get Blaine to fight over her. No real man should ever be interested in fighting over two tits and a pussy, and that's basically what she was setting up. It showed a total disregard for him and a lack of maturity that a divorced woman with a child should not have. Kennedy is pure poison and Blaine will likely end up enduring an extremely fractious future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories