"We" Are Waiting Until Marriage

Story Info
No sex until marriage, until she found a loop hole.
8k words
3.68
78.5k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seriously haven't fucked yet?" Max asked incredulously.

"You've been dating for what, seven months now?" Russ added.

"We've done other stuff!" I stated in defense.

"Dude," Max shook his head and chuckled dismissively.

"Eight months!" Lexi answered, "and no, we want our relationship to be pure. It will make the first time after our wedding even more special."

"You guys are really virgins?" Sara asked.

"Yeah what the hell, I get tweenie bopper over here," Max said motioning my way, "but Lexi, you are so sexy! I had you pegged as a dick addict."

Max was a friend of Russ, my roommate. I never liked Max, he tries to act like the typical alpha make and always gave me a hard time. What made it worse is life seemed to validate his attitude. He always seemed to advance at his work, he'd become the popular guy at every party he attended, and he always scored the best women. My one trump card since I met the guy was my fiance, Lexi. She is a total bombshell, funny, smart, witty and incredibly down to earth considering how beautiful she is. Her only flaw is she sees only the best in people. It sounds like a virtue, but when other guys hit on her or come on really strong, she always thinks they just want to be friends. And she seems to think that they truly don't have any other intentions. Even with Max, he practically bullies me. Yet she doesn't see it. Lexi just says he's trying to be funny or I'm reading too much into it, at least we won't be seeing much of him anymore. This upcoming weekend Russ was moving into Sara's place. This was like a final get together. With Russ moving, it was very unlikely we'd be hanging out with Max again.

"Hey!" Lexi replied with a playful laugh and a punch to Max's shoulder. "I'm not a virgin, but I'll have you know it hasn't been that many guys."

"If you aren't a virgin, then don't you miss sex?" Sara asked.

Max blurted out, "nah she figured why bother with Kevin's little penis." Everyone laughed.

There Max was with the jokes again. He doesn't even know how big I am. I could have a huge cock for all he knows. Granted, I don't have a huge one, but it ticks me off that he assumes I'm tiny. But I know he's just trying to belittle me again. Now if I said something it would just make me look pathetic, and if I tried explaining to Lexi why this was hurtful, she'd just say it was a joke.

"No," Lexi shook her head, but was still giggling at the joke. "that part doesn't bother me. I really think waiting will make the ultimate act that much better after we get married."

Hold on, that just doesn't bother her? Did Lexi just confirm I had a small dick?

As everyone laughed at my girlfriend's seeming admission of my inadequacy Max said, "it doesn't bother you Kevin has a small dick? But you are saying he does in fact have a tiny dick though? Ha! I knew it!"

"I love Kevin for who he is, penis size doesn't matter." Lexi retorted. Not exactly a great defense for me there, I thought.

Even though she was laughing too, Sara shook her head, "yeah come on Max, be nice. It's not like Kevin has any control over it."

"Oh, really Sara?" Max asked, still chuckling at his own humor, "Russ must be little too, huh?"

"No, he is perfectly proportioned you ass," Sara replied, "I like them average, like six to six and a half inches, too big hurts me."

A grin took over Max's face. In a mocking tone he asked, "so Lexi tell us, is my little buddy Kevin here an average six to six and a half inches?"

"Dude, that's not cool," I said defensively. "Lexi, you don't need to answer that, he's just exaggerating to be a jerk. Average size is way smaller than that."

Lexi put a hand on my shoulder, "please Kevin, don't be defensive, it's just harmless joking around. And Max didn't even say what average was, Sara did first, and she's right. I was with a few guys before you and that is pretty average," Then she turned to Max, "sorry Max, sometimes Kevin gets a little worked up."

"That's ok," Max replied. "I'm sure it's not easy knowing you're on the smaller side." He just had to slip one more jab in there, didn't he?

"I personally can't imagine giving up sex," Sara said, apparently moving on from the subject of my endowment. "I'd be so bored!"

"Oh, but we can still have fun though," Lexi added, "just nothing penetrative. No sex, anal or blowjobs, but we can do everything else."

"To each their own, I guess," Russ said. Everyone quickly moved on and thankfully didn't bring up sex or anatomy again the rest of the night.

The following week was busy as we helped Russ move. It wasn't until the following Saturday morning we finally had him fully moved out. Around lunchtime, Lexi and I were finally alone and able to relax.

We both plopped down on the couch.

"You know, now that this is our place, we have free rein. We can fool around whenever and wherever we want!" Lexi said with an adorable smirk.

Before I knew it, we stripped down to nothing. As we made out Lexi's hand moved to my cock, it immediately got rock hard in her hand. Her touch felt amazing, and I yearned for more. The waiting for marriage thing was not my idea at all. Lexi had way more experience than I did when we started dating. This was evident the first time she touched my bare cock, I immediately came in her hand. What initially been a decision to wait until I learned more self-control became waiting until marriage once we were engaged. I just rolled with it, because Lexi was honestly way out of my league. Despite having to wait to have sex, there was no way I'd ever find a girl like Lexi again. Still, it was hard not to think about what I was missing looking at her perfect naked body.

Soon we were both on the floor and I moved down between Lexi's legs. I took pride in that I had gotten pretty good at eating her out. I was somewhat jealous that while it was ok to perform oral on her; it was not ok to get oral from her. According to Lexi, a blowjob would be penetration since my cock would be inside her mouth. Still, I did my best to show off my sexual prowess by giving amazing oral. I closed my eyes as I continued sucking her clit and massaging it with my tongue.

"Mmm, yeah baby," Lexi moaned, "that feels amazing." Then she paused before yelling, "oh my God, Max!"

I sprung up and to my horror Max was standing above us. We were too much in shock to cover immediately, and he glanced at our exposed bodies. Lexi with her legs spread, her wet aroused pussy on full display. My still erect penis sticking straight into the open air.

Finally, the shock wore off a little. I covered my crotch with my hands. Lexi put her legs together and hands over her breasts, still lying there. She asked Max, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"Uh, sorry. Russ asked me to pick something up for him. He said no one would be home and gave me his key."

"Um, I suppose I forgot he hadn't given back his key yet," Lexi said.

"Yeah, sorry," Max mumbled, "especially sorry to see I was right in Kevin's case." He pointed down at my hand covered crotch chuckling, "just kidding, man! Sorry I was just trying to make a dumb joke to break the awkwardness."

Lexi chuckled a little herself, "it's ok, this is definitely awkward all around." She now seemed to have relaxed and become less irritated. "So what did Russ forget?"

Max knelt down next to Lexi, who was still naked on her back, as he replied, "a bottle of wine he wanted to have with Sara tonight. They were still unpacking his stuff, so I volunteered to get it for them."

I couldn't believe the nerve of Max. Lexi and I were still naked trying to cover up, and he kneels beside her and engages in idle conversation. Of course if I were to speak up, Lexi would tell me I'm just overreacting again.

"Oh yeah," Lexi said, "It's right over on the counter." She pointed towards the kitchen. She removed a hand from one breast when doing so, Max clearly took notice.

"Great thanks," Max replied, putting a hand on Lexi's knee as he got up. He grabbed the bottle and as he left added, "sorry for the interruption, see you guys later."

After Max left we got back to fooling around. To my surprise, Lexi was really wet, even after our embarrassing encounter. In fact, I couldn't recall a time she had ever been so wet. It wasn't until I had Lexi moaning again that I realized Max never left the extra key behind.

The rest of the day was uneventful. We spent most of it setting up some new smart home tech. It included some wifi cameras. I thought they were unnecessary, but Lexi liked the idea of being able to see our entire apartment when we weren't home.

For some reason I just couldn't sleep well that night. Sunday morning we did some shopping and by the time we got home I was exhausted. Lexi saw me yawning, "are you tired hun?"

"Yeah, I slept like crap," I replied.

"I'll finish putting these groceries away," Lexi told me, "go ahead and take a nap."

"Thanks babe," I gave Lexi a kiss, then pulled off the hoodie I was wearing and tossed it on the back of our couch. "You're the best."

I headed to our room and drifted off to sleep. At some point I was woken by the door to our apartment opening, Lexi was talking to someone, she sounded surprised. Then I heard Max's voice. Obviously picking up yet another thing that Russ forgot. We were going to have to get that key back from him. I still was kind of out of it and my eyes were closed, I could hear Lexi creep up to our bedroom door. She must have been checking to see if I was still sleeping. I didn't want to have to talk to Max, so I pretended to still be asleep. Lexi gently closed the door.

I could hear more talking, but it was hard to make out. Then it occurred to me, I could use our wifi cameras to eavesdrop. I brought them up on my phone and put a wireless earbud in.

"Well, I'm just a little embarrassed. You saw every inch of me." Lexi said.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, it's the human body." Max said, "except for maybe Kevin having a baby dick."

"Oh, stop it!" Lexi said with a playful laugh, "I know it's a little on the small side, but it's not that bad. Plus its not fair, you saw us and now I'm at this awkward disadvantage."

"Disadvantage, huh? What if I show you mine?"

"What?" Lexi replied, "you can't."

"Why not? It's not like seeing me naked is cheating. And then we'll be even and you don't need to feel embarrassed anymore."

After a moment of consideration, Lexi agreed, "ok, let's see what you've got!" I couldn't believe it that my fiance just agreed to have the man I considered my enemy to show her his cock!

Max unfastened his jeans and pulled out his cock.

"Well, you have a very nice penis. But I've got to say you aren't that much bigger than Kevin. You are thicker and maybe an inch and a half or so longer," Lexi tilted her head. "Its not like way bigger though."

"This is just soft Lexi, I'm not even a little hard yet."

"Oh..."

I felt a sting of humiliation seeing my fiance learn this jerk was bigger soft that I am hard.

Max began stroking himself, "you know, it would speed this up if you gave me something to look at."

Lexi shook her head, "I'm not undressing for you Max. Besides, you've already seen me naked."

"Exactly," replied Max, "I have seen you naked, so there is no harm in me seeing it again. And it would help with this." He lifted his cock for emphasis.

Lexi thought for a moment and shrugged her shoulders, "you make a good point I guess." She began taking off her clothes, "but I'm leaving my panties on."

"Damn Lexi, you have an amazing body." Max said, still stroking his lengthening cock.

"You have a pretty nice body yourself, Max," Lexi said. She was right. Whereas I was short, with skinny arms and a gut, Max was tall and muscular. I noticed Lexi was lightly stroking her inner thigh. She was clearly getting turned on and was trying to resist touching herself.

Max smiled, "so what do you think? Bigger than your fiance now?" He nodded down to his now hard cock.

"Um," Lexi nervously giggled, "yeah it's a lot bigger."

"How much bigger?"

"A lot? I'm not sure exactly." She said.

"Ok, I'll use my finger, is it this big?" Max placed his finger next to his cock right below the head.

Lexi laughed, "no not nearly that big."

Then Max slowly moved closer to the base of his cock, and Lexi continued shaking her head. He had already seen it when he walked in on us the day before. This was just another way to belittle me to Lexi.

When Max got about halfway down the length, he paused and looked at Lexi. She giggled and shook her head, "no still smaller." He moved down about another inch and she finally said, "ok stop, about that size. But like half as thick."

Max laughed while stroking again, "poor girl."

"What do you mean?" Lexi asked, "we aren't having sex yet, so it's not like it's been an issue."

"Well, it's leaving you horny, that's why you are touching yourself as you watch me," Max said with a satisfied smile.

I hadn't noticed, but he was right. Lexi was rubbing herself over her panties. "Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed." She said.

"Why?" Max asked. "I am too. You can take those off and keep going, if you want."

Lexi clearly still turned on, despite her embarrassment was still touching herself but said, "I can't though..."

"It's not like it's cheating. Do you let Kevin watch porn?"

"Well yeah, but..."

"And do you care if he masturbates to it?" Max asked.

"No, I don't but.."

"This isn't any different, think about it. It's a safe way to release some of that pent up horniness." Max said confidently.

Lexi bit her lip and slid her panties down, "you're right," she made a self assuring nod, "if Kevin can masturbate to porn then I can do it too."

"That a girl!" Max said, "why don't we sit on the couch so we are more comfortable."

Max removed the rest of his clothes. There was no talking as they both masturbated while staring at each other's bodies. I couldn't believe this. First Max emasculates me by showing my fiance his cock is more than twice the size of mine. On top of that, he talked her out of her clothes and got her to agree a mutual masturbation session. I should have been angry, but at this point I had started playing with myself too.

Lexi came first. Seeing her orgasm must have been too much for Max, he erupted. His load was huge and landed on Lexi across her stomach and chest. After catching her breath, she grabbed my hoodie that I earlier left on the couch and used it to wipe the cum off of her.

Max laughed to himself, "yeah you are clearly not sex starved at all." he said sarcastically.

"Ok, I admit it, I miss it," Lexi replied, "but I'm still committed to this and think it's important for Kevin and I to see it through."

"Maybe you can satisfy yourself and still see it through, like you and I did just now." Max said.

"Yeah, true," Lexi answered, "that was fun, but..."

Max finished her sentence, "Masturbation can only take you so far. You need more."

"But Kevin and I can't."

Max smiled, "I can always help."

"I'm not cheating on Kevin," Lexi said in complete seriousness.

"Ok Lexi, tell me, what is cheating?" Max asked.

Lexi shrugged, "having sex with someone who isn't your partner, I suppose."

"Exactly, and you are waiting to have sex with Kevin, right?"

"Yes."

"But you do other things with Kevin. And that other stuff isn't sex right?" Max asked.

"Well, no."

"So if you did those things with a friend you wouldn't be cheating, would you?"

Did Max really just suggest that my fiance should fool around with him? Lexi would never go for that!

Lexi's eyes widened as if she had a great revelation, "yeah, it wouldn't be cheating at all, would it?"

"Just think of it as a friend helping you keep your commitment to wait with your fiance by helping you release any urges."

"You'd do that for me?" Lexi asked.

"For you, absolutely!" Max answered enthusiastically.

"Max, you are the sweetest, thank you!" Lexi hugged Max, pressing her naked body against his. I was stunned.

After hugging Lexi stayed next to Max, he rested his hand on her side. "Is it ok to put my hand here?"

"Technically, you can touch me anywhere and that won't be cheating. Right?" Lexi asked.

Max moved his hand to her Lexi's breast and used his thumb to gently rub her nipple, "not cheating in the slightest." He responded. He gently moved his fingers down, across her tummy. Tracing around her naval then down along her labia, causing her to spread her legs slightly.

I was debating if I should be running out to stop them, but instead I just resumed playing with my own erect penis.

Max's teasing fingers caused Lexi to moan, "mmmm," she rested her hand on his torso. She felt his muscular abs, "your body is so different from Kevin's. You are so muscular."

Max's fingers found their way to Lexi's clit, she gasped. He gently rubbed it asking, "so if sex is penetration, what about fingers?"

Lexi's hand was now lower on Max's abdomen. She moved it down to his large cock, grasping it, "I think fingers are ok." Then squeezing his cock, "you just can't put this big guy inside me."

Max slid a single finger into Lexi, causing her body contract and her hand to squeeze his cock again. After an initial gasp, she giggled.

"What's so funny?" Max asked.

"Oh," Lexi said, still giggling, "it's nothing. Just feeling your penis, it's different than what I've grown used to."

"Different how?" Max asked with a chuckle. He knew what she meant, but was clearly enjoying this and wanted to hear it.

"Well, you know the size it's.." Lexi had to catch her breath, Max was still fingering her as they spoke. "When holding Kevin even when he's hard it disappears in my hand. When he's soft I can't even hold it like this. But yours, oh... that feels so good." Lexi was having more trouble focusing. "But with yours my hand feels like full and it's not even hard." She gave Max's cock another squeeze, "But actually now um, are you getting hard again?"

Lexi had started stroking Max's cock. He smiled and replied, "is that really a surprise?"

"It's just you came earlier. When Kevin cums he can't get hard again usually."

Max laughed, "I guess I'm full of surprises."

He slipped a second finger into Lexi, then massaged her clit with his thumb as his fingers stimulated her g-spot.

"Holy shit!" Lexi yelled. "oh my god! I'm..." She lost her words as her body began to shake violently. It seemed to go on forever until she began to get her body under control. "Oh wow," she said as her legs still twitched involuntarily.

Lexi got off the couch, kneeling between Max's knees still stroking him. "I can't remember the last time I had one like that. Now I need to return the favor." She moved both hands up and down the thick shaft. "I can't believe how big you are. My fingers don't even touch when I wrap my hand around it." Lexi let go with one hand and put her forearm next to Max's cock. "It's like the size of my arm almost!"

Lexi reached a hand between her legs, then returned it to Max's cock. Then she repeated with her other hand. "Damn," Max said, "you have to be really wet to use that as lube." He threw his head back in pleasure as Lexi worked his cock with her hands faster and faster. Finally he grunted, cumming again. This time covering her chin and upper chest.

Lexi licked some cum from her lower lip, "mmm," she said. "It's a little sweeter than I expected."

Max smirked, "I'm surprised little miss no BJ's likes to taste cum."

"Well, it's really not a blow job if the penis isn't inside my mouth."

"In that case," Max replied. "Maybe you can help me clean up a bit too." He lifted his pelvis, indicating the cum dripping from the large head of his cock. Lexi's mouth had never touched my cock in any way. Would she really do it, I wondered?

Lexi smiled and said, "always happy to help." She licked the tip, swallowing Max's cum. Then twirled her tongue around the head several times, leaving no drop behind. She finished with a kiss. "What do you think of my cleaning service?"