"We" Are Waiting Until Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, five stars for sure!" They both laughed.

"So, what now?" Lexi asked, retrieving my hoodie to wipe the remaining cum from her chest.

"Wanna grab a drink?" Max asked.

"Sure!"

"So are you going to tell Kevin about this?"

"Why not?" Lexi said, "it's not cheating. But it may take time to explain that to him. So I may not tell him about today yet, but I think I will let him know you'll be helping from now on."

They both got dressed, I decided this would be a good time to finally go out by them.

"Finally awake sleepy head?" Lexi asked. "Max had to stop by again for Russ. We were going to go grab a drink, do you want to go?"

"Nah, I'm still waking up. You have a good time," I saw a large wet spot on the couch. Max must have made Lexi squirt earlier. "What happened on the couch?"

"Oh, just a spill," Lexi replied. "Mind grabbing a towel and drying that up since you are staying home?"

"Uh, sure," I answered.

"Thanks babe!" Lexi gave me a kiss and left with Max.

I approached the couch feeling the wetness with my hand. Next I dropped my pants, I tried using the wetness as lubricant like Lexi had with Max. It didn't work great, but the thoughts on everything that happened caused me to cum anyway. I grabbed my hoodie, I was going to have to wash it anyway. When I grabbed it I could feel Max's cum on my hand. It dawned on me how emasculating this whole this whole day was. This was only the beginning of things.

Lexi was only out for a couple hours. During dinner Lexi finally brought it up, "hey sweetie, I want to tell you about a really good idea that Max had."

"What's that?" I asked, pretending I did not already know.

"It's about how we are waiting until marriage. As you know I've had a lot more experience than you. What you may not realize is that, because I know what I'm missing, the wait is actually much harder on me than you." After a brief pause Lexi continued, "well, Max kindly volunteered to help out."

I'd have to disagree about this being harder on her and wasn't thrilled about Max being involved. Maybe I could put her on the defensive a little, "so you want be with Max now?"

Lexi shook her head, "no of course not silly. I only want to date and marry you. There would be no cheating, because there would be no sex. Just fooling around like you and I do now."

"So you want stay together, but both fool around with other people?" I asked.

Lexi laughed, "well you don't need to you goof! Like I said you don't know what you are missing out on like I do. I mean, you are fully satisfied by what I do for you right babe?" She looked at me sweetly, "my handjobs are still the best thing ever?"

"Well yeah, I am and they are." I replied. Before I could continue, Lexi chimed in again.

"Oh good! Thank you for being cool," Lexi said, "I knew it shouldn't be a problem, because it's not cheating. But hearing you say you are totally supportive of me just gives me the added validation."

Wait, what happened? Did I really just agree to this? Was it too late to say no? Did this conversation give me a fucking erection?!

"Max is actually going to stop by tonight, he's even fine with you watching! It would be like live porn for you. He even understands if you are uncomfortable with him watching us, since he saw you naked he said he knows you are small and might be embarrassed. I just can't get over what a sweet guy he is!" Lexi said with enthusiasm.

I didn't have much time to ponder my new situation before Max arrived. "Hey Max, thanks for coming!" Lexi exclaimed as Max waltzed right in like he owned the place. She quickly ran over and gave him a hug, "good news, Kevin is completely supportive of you helping out."

"That's great!" Max replied, "now I can do this in front of him," he boorishly grabbed both of Lexi's breasts. She quickly pulled her hands up and made a faux shocked expression. "or this!" he added, spinning her in the opposite direction and smacking her ass.

"Max!" Lexi yelled while still laughing.

Max walked up to me saying, "happy to hear little guy." Then as if I were some kid he grabbed my head in almost a headlock and ruffled up my hair.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Lexi asked.

"Sure," Max answered. "perfect backdrop to get my hands in your panties."

"Max! You are so bad!" Lexi teased.

Lexi may have found it funny, but I found it more than a little rude.

"I think as punishment for grabbing my boobs you are going to have to sit on the floor," Lexi said, laughing and running to to couch.

Max raced over and grabbed Lexi, effortlessly lifting her from the couch, then sat down himself. She adorably tried pulling him off the couch with no luck. Finally Max patted his lap, "this seat is free Lexi."

Lexi shrugged then plopped down then asked me, "can you grab the remote hun?"

"Sure," I replied weakly, "if you need more room there is space by me too." I knew I sounded like such a tool as the words left my mouth.

Lexi and Max paid little attention to the movie. Lexi paid little mind to me either as Max slipped his hand between her legs. Soon they were kissing and stripping each other on the couch. I felt like a third wheel, honestly them not noticing me made me feel a little less self-conscious as I watched them.

"I think we'll have more room on your bed, don't you think?" Max asked Lexi. They were both now fully nude.

Lexi nodded, "let's go!" She popped up and took Max by the hand. There was something about my fiances naked body bouncing excitedly as she pulled Max behind her. His massive erection swaying from side to side. I followed having an erection of my own forming.

"I have an idea of something new, you wanna try Lexi?" Max asked.

Lexi smiled, "I'm intrigued, let's try!"

Max lied on the bed on his back, his large cock flopping down onto his muscular belly. "Ok now straddle me." Lexi obediently swung her leg over him. Her pussy hovering just barely above his cock. "Alright, now lower yourself down against me. Move your hips and grind against me. I won't be inside you so its not cheating right?"

"Right," Lexi affirmed.

Max was now feeling my fiances pussy against his cock. "Lexi maybe you and I should try this." I suggested.

"I don't know if you want to risk it." Max said addressing his comment to Lexi, not me. "Kevin's penis is really short and if you try this with him he might accidentally slip into your pussy."

"Good point, I can just stick to doing this with you." Lexi said, now starting to lose herself in the pleasure of the moment.

Not only was Max now taking extra liberties with Lexi, he was blocking me from doing the same with her! It wasn't penetration, but in a way his cock knew how her pussy felt now. Still, having this sight in front of me I was an incredible turn on. I pulled out my cock and began masturbating to Lexi and Max.

I looked down at my own size, then at Max's massive cock. It glistened with Lexi's juices as she feverishly continued to grind her pussy on it. It was too much and I came all over my own hand.

Max came on his own stomach, Lexi got off of him and laid on her back looking at me, "can you finish me off sweetie?"

I got between Lexi's legs quickly inspecting to make sure none of Max's cum had gotten on her pussy. Even still it was strange having my mouth on her pussy right after it was grinding against Max's cock.

Life continued like this for a couple months. Sometimes they'd fool around alone, but a lot of the time they end up grinding, I'd get myself off, and I'd go down on Lexi after.

We were only a month from the wedding now, soon it would be my turn to have go all the way with Lexi and Max would be a memory. The night started like many others, after Lexi and Max got naked we all moved onto the bedroom.

Lexi straddled Max, like always. Max spoke up, "hey I had a thought of how we can do more and you can keep your vow with Kevin." He grabbed his cock and rubbed the head between her pussy lips. Across her clit and the opening to her vagina. She shuddered as he did so. It was almost like he was teasing her with his cock. "Do you want to hear it?" He had done this a few times now, I didn't like it. It seemed more intimate with Max rubbing the head of his cock directly against her as opposed to her just grinding on the shaft.

"Yes," Lexi replied breathlessly.

"It occurred to me that you and Kevin can't have sex until you are married, but that leaves a loophole," Max teased Lexi again with the tip of his cock, "you took the vow not to have sex with him specifically. It sounds crazy, but if you look at it objectively, you can technically have sex as long as it's not with Kevin."

Lexi's eyes widened with excitement. "So, we can have sex?" Her body froze as she contemplated Max's words. Her pussy resting directly above Max's large cock. The massive head perched between her now soaking wet pussy lips, waiting directly at the opening to her vagina. It was like a hungry predator waiting to strike. Lexi's hands were resting on Max's muscular torso.

I was grasping my own cock, but my stroking was frozen as I watched in shock as my fiance considered having sex with Max. My heart filled with a mixture of excitement and terror.

Overcoming her own shock, Lexi appeared to center herself. Her eyes slowly closed and she took a deep breath. Then smoothly began to lower her body down. She released a small gasp as the large tip of Max's cock disappeared into her vagina.

There I was, still a virgin, witnessing Max having sex with my fiance. His bare cock was now feeling the inside of her vagina, something I had only dreamt of. I should have screamed, but instead I resumed stroking myself. I was harder than I had ever been.

Lexi continued to gradually, but steadily move her body down onto Max. It wasn't long until more than half of Max's cock was inside of her and I realized his cock was now reaching parts I never would, even when Lexi and I did start having sex. At this point Lexi stopped and moved back up several inches then back down.

My own strokes began to sync with their movements. Each time Lexi moved down she took more of Max's cock. I was stunned that she was ultimately able to take the entire length, her body seemed so tiny in comparison. Watching as the massive cock continuously penetrated my fiance, it glistened and dripped with Lexi's juices. I became entranced and lost track of time. It wasn't until Lexi started to tremble in an orgasm that I broke the trance. As Lexi lost control of her orgasming body Max grabbed hold of her hips and thrusted hard from below.

It was too much for me and I came. Max thrusted in deeply one last time before ejaculating deep in Lexi's unprotected pussy.

I could hardly believe it. Max released his grip on Lexi and she collapsed on the bed next to him. "Hunny, can you grab us a towel please?" She asked me, panting.

"Uh, sure," I replied.

I retrieved a towel. As I approached Max and Lexi I looked at their naked bodies. Looking down at my own penis then back at Max's was a humiliating comparison. Having just came my own had receded to just the small head poking straight out, while Max dwarfed it. His now soft cock was noticeably larger than I was even when hard. It was resting on his lower abdomen, wet with a mixture of Lexi's wetness and his own cum. Lexi's pussy was on full display. The labia had separated slightly in it's aroused state. Max's cum ran from her vagina down to the crack of her ass. I handed her the towel.

As Lexi wiped Max's cum from herself, she looked at me and said, "I don't think I've ever seen you stroke yourself so fast! You always get off watching us fool around, but I didn't realize you'd enjoy watching Max and I have sex that much!" She handed Max the towel before continuing, "I'm so happy Max and I were able to do that for you."

I wasn't sure what to say, yes I did get turned on. And I did get off watching them, but I also felt the sting of jealousy. It was like a knot in the pit of my stomach. How was it fair that I was still a virgin, while this guy I don't even like gets to have sex with my fiance.

Max finished toweling off his own genitals, tossing me the towel and adding, "I don't think Kevin was the only one to enjoy himself."

Lexi leaned over on her elbow so she was facing Max. Her soft fingers traced around his large testicles, then along the length of his cock, finally teasing the tip. It must have still been sensitive, because it caused Max to shudder slightly. This made Lexi giggle, she wrapped her hand around the flaccid cock and said, "I've got to admit this big thing hits all the right places."

Lexi then lowered her mouth to Max's cock and brought it into her mouth. She slowly started sucking. Yet another thing I had never experienced, I didn't know what her warm mouth felt like on my cock, but now Max did. He was already partially erect again when Lexi pulled her mouth away. She looked up at my still shrunken, flaccid penis, back at Max's, then back at me. She said, "hey babe, do you mind giving us some privacy for this round?"

"Yeah sure, I guess," I replied. Lexi immediately returned to the blowjob. I exited the room and then spent the next hour listening to them have sex.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch. I woke in the morning to more sounds of sex. When they exited the room, they were still naked. Lexi saw me and smiled, "morning sweetie! Sorry, after all that excitement we both fell asleep in the bed. Did you sleep ok out here?"

"Yeah, I slept alright I guess." I replied, "did you just have sex again?"

"Um, yeah," Lexi laughed. "Max woke up with morning wood and well, I couldn't let that go to waste!"

Max and Lexi looked at each other and laughed. Then she turned to me and said "Max and I are actually going to jump in the shower. Mind making some coffee while we get clean?"

Of course I could hear them fuck yet again in the shower, how many times could this guy go? After having to deal with Lexi having sex with Max seemingly an endless amount over the weekend I was grateful that Max was too busy to visit during the week. Of course that changed when the next weekend arrived.

When I got home Friday night I was greeted by Lexi who was dressed up like she was going to visit a club. "I'm going out with Max and a few of his buddies from out of town. Love you, don't wait up!" Lexi said with a kiss. Then she promptly left our apartment.

I fell asleep on the couch waiting for Lexi to return. Hours went by until I was woken when I heard Lexi enter the apartment. She stumbled obviously drunk, she mumbled something incoherent to me before promptly passing out on our bed. When she passed out her skirt hiked up and legs spread.

The crotch of the panties looked wet, out of curiosity I touched them. They were soaked. Then hooked my finger around the edge of the crotch of her panties. I pulled them away from her body and to the side. It revealed a sticky mess of cum that the panties had barely been containing. Lexi's pussy was covered in it and I could see more slowly dripping out.

I knew Max could cum a lot, but this would have been too much for just him. Had Lexi fucked all his friends too? How many men were going to fuck my fiance while I still was a virgin? But I still got hard looking at her used pussy. Through my mixed emotions of arousal and shame I masturbated watching Lexi's cum filled pussy.

As the wedding approached, Lexi and Max had sex regularly. I consoled myself by believing this would soon end and that I would be the one having sex with Lexi.

The big day arrived. We had gotten separate rooms in different parts of the hotel the night before. That way I wouldn't see Lexi until the ceremony. I was so excited that I was going to be having sex in less than 24 hours that it was hard to sleep. Once I woke up getting ready, getting there and the ceremony were all a blur! So much happening and so quickly. Lexi of course looked beautiful, everyone commented on it. I'm sure more than a few people wondered how I got someone like her. It wasn't until the reception that time finally slowed down and we could take a breath.

We sat at the head table finally having a chance to talk. "The ceremony was perfect!" Lexi said, "I can't believe how smoothly everything went!"

"I know, I was honestly so nervous before it that I had drink!" I replied.

"I was nervous too, luckily Max was able to sneak me away from the bridesmaids to help me relax."

"Max?" Did Max try something on our wedding day?

"Yeah," Lexi answered. "He sensed I was nervous and snuck me away. He let me blow him, which honestly distracted me and let me relax. He offered more, but I didn't want to worry about the cum so close to the ceremony you know? At least with a blowjob I could just swallow everything without leaving a mess. I had just enough time to sneak back for everything too!"

So Lexi had swallowed Max's load right before we kissed at the ceremony, great.

"And of course he had already done plenty for me last night and this morning in my hotel room." Lexi added.

So I wouldn't even be the first person to have sex with Lexi on our wedding day, at least I would finally have sex with her though. And since Max would be out of the picture I suppose a couple final romps were expected anyway.

After the reception Lexi and I raced to our hotel room. I practically ran, after all this time we were finally going to have sex!

The door to the room had barely closed behind us when Lexi and I started to make out, I couldn't believe it was finally going to happen! I helped Lexi out of her wedding dress, her body was as perfect as ever. I stripped too and our naked bodies embraced. We kept kissing as my hands moved all over her toned body. Her hand gently felt my balls then up to my shaft. Her soft hand enveloped my cock, just then the worst thing happened. Overwhelmed with excitement I came, my cum dripped onto the floor between our feet and onto Lexi's hand.

Lexi stopped and looked at her hand and my now shriveling penis, "um, I guess we were a little too excited weren't we?" Lexi giggled then reassuringly said, "it's ok we can try again." She walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel for her hand.

"Max will be here soon to help anyway," Lexi added.

"Max is coming?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I knew he wouldn't need to give us much time. Being your first time I knew it would be quick, maybe not quite that quick though." Lexi replied.

"But why is Max coming?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Lexi responded, "he's done so much for us up until now and I wanted him to come by so we can thank him!"

Of course, I thought to myself, because why wouldn't I be grateful for Max having sex with my girl.

"Besides," Lexi added, "what better way to celebrate than amazing sex right?"

Just then there was a knock at the door, Lexi ran over still nude to answer it. Max looked Lexi's body up and down as he walked in. "Looks like you had some fun."

Lexi shook her head, "not exactly, Kevin got a little too excited and came when I touched him."

Max glanced down at my now fully flaccid penis. It was now just the small head sticking straight out. It was humiliating having this fully dressed guy, who had been fucking Lexi, looking at my small penis. He chuckled saying, "guess you're still a virgin then little Kev. Don't worry, I'll make sure your wife is satisfied on your wedding night."

Lexi giggled and grabbed Max's waistband pulling him closer, "you always do." She kissed him deeply and reached a hand into his pants. I could see movement as she fondled him. "Of course it's easy for you with this big beautiful cock," she added.

"Trust me, I'm not just hung, I've got the skills to back it up," Max said with a grin.

"Well, I guess you are just gonna have to prove it!" Lexi said with a wink.

Max ripped off his clothes and tossed my naked wife onto the bed. Her legs fell open instinctively, offering him an open invitation. He took it, moving between her legs and sinking his cock into her eagerly waiting pussy.