We Called Him Stubby

Story Info
Julie tells her side.
5.7k words
4.29
90k
100
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A while back I posted a story called "Don't Call Me Stubby." This is a follow-up. It will make more sense to those who have read the original.)

*

Julie here. I can't believe Jack went and posted that story about what he did to Jerry and me when we were at the furniture convention. But he did, so now I feel like I need to fill in some blanks. I'm not out to defend myself here - I know that cheating on Jack with Jerry was a mistake, and I own the mistake. Well, Jerry owns it too, since he was the one who seduced me in the first place. But I think you should know what that sonofabitch ex-husband of mine did to us.

To begin at the beginning - I had been working at my job as assistant to the regional sales manager for 12 years when the guy who hired me moved on, and Jerry was hired to take his place. Jerry and I worked together with no funny business between us for a year before last year's national furniture convention.

Everything had been fine between my husband Jack and me. Boring, but comfortable and fine. We had been married long enough that our life together had settled into a regular routine. We both worked daytime hours, with our schedules close to the same. We had not had any children by mutual agreement. Jack is a very solid guy. Friendly, funny, good looking, reliable and attentive. But, frankly, he is so normal and so regular and so reliable that life with him was too predictable. Too safe. Too ordinary. We both like sex, and we had sex often. But it was plain vanilla - kind, tender, loving, but no fireworks.

So, a year ago when Jerry asked me to go with him to the convention in Chicago to help cover some of the sessions, I was ready for a change of pace. I talked it over with Jack and agreed that it would be good for me to go, have some excitement, meet some people, and support my boss. It never occurred to him or to me that anything untoward would take place. I had been a faithful wife. Jack knew it. Besides. Jerry had a wife and kids and appeared to be happy with his domestic situation.

We flew to the convention on Monday morning and checked into the hotel. We had separate rooms - they weren't even on the same floor.

There was a welcome reception Monday evening, and I went down with Jerry. We were both dressed in business casual, nothing provocative or suggestive. We had some drinks, and Jerry introduced me to some of his business acquaintances - he knew a lot of people because he had been attending these conventions for years. By the end of the evening I'm afraid the open bar had caught up with me and I was tipsier than I like to be. Jerry was a perfect gentleman and helped me to my room. I gave him my key card and he opened the door. I thanked him and went in closing the door behind me. No funny business and no suggestion of what was to follow.

The next night, after a day of sessions, we went out on the town. We had dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant, then went to a bar that featured live jazz. Unlike the night before, we were alone with each other, and Jerry began to pour on the charm. Still no overt sexual overtones, but great attentiveness. He stood and sat closer than he had the night before. We got back to the hotel about midnight, and again Jerry accompanied me to my room. But this time if felt different. It felt more like we had been on a date. As he opened my door Jerry bent his face down and kissed me. I was startled, and didn't return the kiss at first. Then he put his arm around my back and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but you are such a pretty woman and such great company that I've begun to feel something between us."

"You don't have to be sorry," I said. "I feel it too. But neither of us is in a position to let it go anyplace. I love Jack, even if he is kinda stuffy, and you have a family to be faithful to."

"You're right," he said, removing his hand from my back. "Good night. Let's meet for breakfast downstairs at 8 o'clock." With that he turned and walked to the elevators.

I did not sleep well that night - Jerry had crawled under my skin. It was Tuesday night. We had two more nights and three days before we were to fly back home. I did not know how I was going to manage those days. I was determined to be professional and stick to business. And I was determined not to betray Jack.

That lasted until lunchtime on Wednesday. We met for breakfast, then split up to cover different sessions - that's why I was there, after all. We met in the lobby of the convention center just before noon. "Let's go upstairs and compare notes on what we heard this morning," Jerry said.

We took the elevator up to his floor, and once again he stood close to me. After three stops going up we were alone on the elevator. He bent down and kissed me again. I kissed him back this time. When we got to his room we began to make out. I'd had nothing to drink but coffee and water, so I can't blame the booze. While it was Jerry who initiated the action, I went right along. By 12:30 we had our clothes off, and by 1 o'clock when sessions were to resume I had been fucked twice.

We got cleaned up and, once presentable, we went downstairs and split up again for our sessions. About 3:30 I got a text message from Jerry on my phone. "Meet me at my room," it said. I slipped out of my session, took the elevator up, and walked down the hall to his room. It was a long walk. I was torn up inside. I knew Jerry was going to want to go straight to bed. I wanted that too. But what about Stuffy, waiting for me at home? Yes, after three days with Jerry, who was lively, funny, unpredictable and spontaneous, I had begun in my own mind to call Jack Stuffy

I got to Jerry's room, knocked, and he opened the door stripped down to his underwear. No mystery about what was on his mind. He had cracked open the minibar, and handed me a glass of wine. I took one sip, then he closed in for a hug and a hot kiss. Things progressed quickly from there. We were both naked on the bed in no time. Jerry went down on me first, then we traded places and I gave him the best blow job I knew how. We then moved on to fucking, him on top first, then me.

Jerry spends a lot of time at the gym - he stops there for a workout every day on his way to work. He isn't built like an athlete, but he's very solid. And all that conditioning has given him great stamina, if you know what I mean. After a couple of rounds we were both spent, at least I thought I was. Then Jerry went to work on my left nipple. In my highly aroused state it was very sensitive. Jerry kissed it. And sucked on it. And bit it gently. And repeat. And repeat. And before long I had a wild orgasm and he wasn't even anywhere my sore and tired pussy. Then he moved over to the right nipple. Same approach, same result. Never before and not since have I experienced an orgasm that way.

We went at it until about 7 o'clock, when we realized we were hungry. He called room service to have dinner sent up, and I made my regular evening call to Jack. he told me about what had been happening on the home front, which was not much, and I told him about attending sessions and meeting friendly folks. Obviously I did not mention what Jack and I had been up to, or the fact that as we spoke I was sitting naked on the side of Jack's bed.

Thursday went much the same way. Friday we wrapped up our convention business and flew home. The entire flight home I wrestled with what had happened and what the future might look like. Finally, as the plane began its descent for landing, I told Jerry, "This has been a fun week, and I have enjoyed our time together very much. But this can't go on. It was fun out of town, but we're back now and I am going to resume my role as faithful wife to Stuffy." Over the sound of the jet engines Jerry misheard me and thought I called Jack "Stubby." I laughed, but didn't correct him. I decided that we could call him that - even though it really did not come close to applying.

Jerry agreed that we should cool it, and we parted ways at the airport heading back to life in the real world.

For six months after that we stuck to our resolve. There was no flirting at work and there were no assignations.

But then one of the other managers at the company retired, and there was a going away party for him in a local restaurant. Jerry and I spent most of the time at the party together, and drinks were flowing from the open bar. About 10:30 Jerry whispered in my ear, "We've done our duty, let's get out of here."

There was a motel down the street, and we went there and we made up for lost time. The sex was so intense and so frantic we both knew that this was not where it would end. We even did anal for the first time. I was hesitant, but Jerry started slow and I was surprised to find it be very enjoyable.

Jack knew that I had an event after work, so when I came rolling in half drunk and smelly, he didn't suspect anything. At least I didn't think he did. Maybe I was wrong. I really don't know when he caught on.

Jerry and I got onto a fairly regular schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays we slipped out of the office for "lunch." We ate each other, and we did it at the Shady Rest motel. The place was misnamed. It wasn't shady and we didn't rest there. That was where Jerry taught me how to deep throat. This, and when we did anal, were the only times he was slow and gentle. He had me start licking and sucking, just like a normal blowjob, but then he slowly and gradually eased more and more of his length into me. When I gagged, he pulled back a bit, but then proceeded until I was able to overcome me gag reflex. With practice I actually learned how to do circular breathing. But those lunchtime trysts had to be quickies so we could get back to work without raising any suspicions.

Friday night I had a regular date to "go out with the girls." Jerry and I spread our business around to different restaurants, clubs and motels so as not to be seen any one place too often.

Whereas sex with my husband was tender, loving and safe, sex with Jerry was always an adventure. We experimented with different positions, toys, heated lube - Jerry was always coming up with something new to try. As I mentioned, including anal. Jack never touched my back door - not even a finger or a thumb. After that first time after the office party Jerry and I didn't do anal again for a long time. But then one Friday night he started to reintroduce it to our sex routine. Jerry started with rubbing my rosebud, but didn't push in. One night he put some lube on his thumb and pushed it in. The next week he brought a "rabbit" and we played with that. The week after that he stuck two, then three, then four fingers into me. His cock was soon to follow. Soon it was something we both expected and looked forward to.

One Thursday when I knew Jack would be out of town doing a staff training, I took Jerry to our house. It was kind of a lark. Jack and I had had a silly argument the night before, and I was feeling ticked off and defiant. Jerry and I fucked in my marital bed, and made sure to leave some "Peter tracks" on Jack's side. When we were done Jerry went into Jack's home office and wiped his wet cock on his computer keyboard and calculator keys. He even shook off a drip into Jack's favorite coffee cup.

I loved my husband, and loved making love with my husband. His soft caresses, his sweet kisses, his slow, satisfying stroke when we were locked in the ultimate embrace was so comforting, so reassuring, so loving. Of all the things I miss since that disastrous convention, this is what I miss the most - what gives me the greatest pain.

I want to be very clear. I never loved Jerry, and he never loved me. There was no question that he loved his wife and his kids, and I never stopped loving Jack. Not, that is, until the night he destroyed my life. But I did love fucking Jerry. That I admit. And he got off on fucking me.

I'm afraid that silly nickname we gave Jack was misleading. Jack is perfectly well endowed in the penis department. Not like a porn star, but plenty big for ordinary business. Jerry is no bigger than Jack. He's shaped a little differently, so he hit different spots when we were doing it, but that's all.

One day when we came out of the motel after our lunchtime quickie I noticed a car just like Jack's parked next to mine. It even had the same bumper sticker. I looked around, but I didn't see him anywhere, so I decided it must be a coincidence, and I went on. The same thing happened a couple of weeks later. This time I was sure it was Jack's car, and I wondered what he was doing there, but I had to get back to work so I got in my car and drove back to the office. Jerry and I always left and came back separately, so as not to start whispers in the office. Best I can figure, maybe Jack came to surprise me for lunch one day and followed me when I came out.

As I think back on it, I felt guilty at first. Jack really did not deserve to have a cheating wife. I never thought of myself as being the kind of woman who would do such a thing to her husband. So at first I really had misgivings. But Jerry was a charmer and the sex was good, and after a while I got drawn into it. I stopped looking over my shoulder. It started to feel like it was my thing, and really nothing to do with Jack. It was like my secret life was separate from my life with Jack, and neither one touched the other. Or so I convinced myself.

Anyway, I'm not going to repeat all the stuff Jack related about the weeks leading up to the convention. Jack covered it well, and I have nothing of interest to add.

I'm not even going to get into the first couple of days at the convention. It was as Jack told it. Jerry and I were getting together when we could, but trying not to be fucking right under Jack's nose.

I have to say that the way Jack played it cool those first couple of days really set us up. We did not see what was coming. The first night Jack insisted that I should sleep in his bed. I was angry and disappointed that he was upsetting my time together with Jerry, and laying that guilt trip on me. But then he told me to go to Jerry and have fun. I went fast, before he could change his mind. I probably should have wondered if he was up to something, but between the drinks I'd had and my eagerness to be with Jerry, I didn't stop to analyze what might be his motive.

Well, but then that morning when Jerry had me come out and greet Jack naked, that was wrong. I felt funny about it at the time, but the secret was out, Jack had sent me to Jerry's bed the night before, I guess I was starting to see him as a cuckold. And then there was what happened later that day, when Jack was out seeing the sights. Jerry left our bedroom door open on purpose, hoping Jack would come in and see us. He said he wanted to "pull Stubby's chain."

After that we were so sure that Jack wasn't going to interfere with our nights together that we didn't even sneak upstairs to do it at lunch while he was sightseeing. But, as you know, we did go up before dinner, and that's when he saw us with Jerry's cock in my butt. If he had come up a few minutes earlier, he would have seen Jerry shaving my pussy, and leaving me with that hickey there.

As you know, Jerry had talked about us making Jack watch us. I really never took it seriously, and I laughed Monday morning when Jack mentioned it. So when we came in that night after the welcome reception I was really flabbergasted when Jack was sitting there naked waiting for us. I really should have suspected something then, but my critical thinking muscle was dulled by the booze.

He handed us champagne flutes and we drank them down as if we were all in on some kind of a joke. "To a future of fucking fantastic possibilities!" Unreal.

It was creepy to be undressed by another man and perform deep throat fellatio in front of my husband. But Jerry was proud of having taught me to deep throat, and if they were both "all in" then I guessed I would be too.

But then when we got onto the bed and started doing it, I started to feel funny. The room began to spin and everything seemed to be detached, like I was watching a movie of us. Then Jerry slowed down, and we were just lying there, with him on top of me and his cock going soft and shrinking.

Then I watched out of slitted-open eyes as Jack started packing everything up. It was like I was seeing it happen but I couldn't do anything about it, like a dream. And then I was asleep and only woke up when I heard Jerry yell, "We've been robbed!"

I sat up and looked around. "It's okay," I told him. "Jack moved everything next door."

"Why?" Jerry asked. I told him I didn't know.

Jerry went to the connecting door and found it was locked from the other side. He used the house phone to call Jack's room, but there was no answer.

We were both pretty thick-headed and hung over, but I knew I had to pee, so I dashed into the bathroom and discovered everything was gone. Everything! My make-up, my toiletries, the towels, our toothbrushes, everything. When I got up I looked in the mirror and saw the word "slut" scrawled across my forehead. "That bastard!" I cried. Jerry came in to see what was up. He saw my forehead at the same moment I saw his. "Jesus," he muttered. I looked all over for some soap to was it off, but there wasn't any. So I tried washing it with just water. No luck. It was permanent marker.

"What time is it?" I asked Jerry.

"That sonofabitch stole my watch!" Jerry yelled. Then he looked at the clock radio on the nightstand. "Shit! It's 2 o'clock! I missed my presentation."

I was beginning to come out of my fog. "I'll call his mobile and we'll find out what's going on."

I used the house phone because I couldn't find mine. The call went to voicemail. When I hung up Jerry took the phone and called the concierge to have him call the police to report we'd been robbed.

"Oh, no sir, your luggage is here. Your friend checked it with us last night so you can be ready to leave for your flight."

"Leave? We're here for the week."

"I'm sorry, sir, he told us you were leaving so we have let your room to another party. We'll need to have you out of the room by 4 o'clock at the latest."

"Our clothes are in the bags. Can you please have someone bring them up to our room so we can get dressed?"

"I'm so sorry sir, but we were told you were checking out, so we went ahead and ran your credit card. It was declined. We can't release your bags until the bill is resolved."

"I don't know why my card was declined. But I have other cards in my wallet, which I hope is in my bag. Our friend has played a prank on us."

"Again, sir, I'm sorry, but I can't let you have the bag until we are paid."

"Okay, have somebody bring me a robe and a hat and I will come down and straighten this out," Jerry said. "I don't think you want me down in the lobby bare-assed."

And so a few minutes later a bellboy knocked on the door and handed in a terrycloth robe and a "Saints" cap to cover his forehead. Jerry put them on and went down to clear up the mess Jack had created. I got on the house phone and called Jack. No answer. When it went to voicemail I asked Jack where he was and please call me. Ten minutes later I tried again.

Something was wrong with my left hand. It felt strange. I looked down at it and realized my wedding and engagement rings were gone. I felt around in the sheets on the bed and did not find them. A growing sense of panic was coming over me.

Jerry meanwhile talked them into letting him look in his suitcase for his wallet with credit cards and money. As soon as he opened the suitcase he and the attendant were smacked in the nose by the smell of urine. "What the fuck!" was all Jack could say. He groped around under the wet clothes and found his wallet, then went to the registration desk to use another credit card. Of course they were all declined. He told them he'd have me get my cards. So I had to go down in that robe and hat to show my ID in person and get mine. Jack had fouled my clothes too, of course. God, how embarrassing. And then when I was bending over my bag to find my purse and ID, the cap fell off and the attendant gasped when she saw "Slut" on my forehead. "I'm going to kill my husband when I get home," I said.

12