We Decided to Play

Story Info
My wife decided to really do it.
2.3k words
3.79
21.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for just over 12 years now, having married after high school. Janet was 18 and PG. I was 22 and had been out of school for 4 years. Now 12 years later Jan had just turned 30 and I am 34. Our girls are 12, 10, and 8. And we have talked about a 4th. During sex I have even teased her about letting another man seed her for our fourth, maybe we'd get a boy. She has teased back that I want a dark baby girl. Janet has a thing about black men. Just a bit of teasing. She has never been with a black man.

Janet has worked hard getting her figure back in shape. Oh, her tits are maybe a bit larger than when she was young but breast feeding three kids can do that. And her hips and buttocks are maybe slightly rounder than some men feel is perfect. But she is wide set between her thighs and her pussy lips are thick and show nicely. I encourage her to make them show. Very skin tight soft slacks that pull up tight in her lips showing them off sexily. I love for men to see her sex. For her to show it off. Just a very nice camel toe.

I never want her to wear a bra. Her lovely breasts freely swinging and with her big thick nipples displayed. Her areolas are nearly 3" circles and cover the ends of her big tits and they are very dark. She sometimes wears white T shirts and they show right through them. And with her big thick nipples it is very hard to not tell exactly what her breasts look like.

My wife loves sex and I love her sex. Janet is very pretty. Maybe just a shade shy of beautiful but not by much. And being so sexy takes her right up there with the best of them any where. Over the years I have teased Jan right up to the edge of taking other cock. But not just quite. She attracts black men. With her big tits and round buttocks, they love her.

At clubs and parties the guys always find her. And I encourage her to dance with them. She likes it. She will rub that beautiful sex of hers right up and down their big swollen black hard cock just like fucking except for the clothes between them. But she puts it right there for them. And I have seen the black hands dive right up under her shirt onto her big breasts. And she gives them to them. Lots of times I have seen the top up over them out bare and black lips all over her big nipples. Sucking those babies out long and hard.

I have lost count of how many black men I have seen sucking on my wife's big nipples. She loves having them out and them being sucked on. But they can't get her slacks off. The skirt has been a near thing a few times. A couple guys have got her panties slid to the side and I have seen the big back head shine from her juices. Him rubbing it right between her lips.

Once when she was very drunk I saw a guy get her top clear off and her big beautiful melons out bare bouncing and she let him pull her skirt clear off. So she was only in her tiny thong. He was behind her and pulled on the waist of her thong and it snapped and ended up around her waist only.

He had her very hot and ready and she was spread wide her beautiful sex now fully displayed the lips parted and the pink showing to us all. And he was out bare and she didn't know it. The big red head came right up perfectly into her little opening and one hand on her tit and the other low on her belly he pushed up perfectly and popped her. The big head went up in her followed by a good four or five inches of his cock. Enough you had to count it. Her second cock was black.

She threw her head back and her mouth was wide with surprise and he had her. We all knew we were about to see my wife openly fucked up there on the dance floor. She stumbled forward a step and settled for his big push into her just as he pulled back slightly to drill her deep and he popped back out.

She got away. She ask me later if it counted?

"Babe he had five inches of big black cock up in my pussy. Yep it counted you be black fucked."

"Shit David had I known he was that deep I'd a went ahead and fucked him."

"You need to quit fucking around here and let me take you down on south 61st and I will sell that pretty pussy of yours down there. Make us some real money."

"You think you could really do that with me?"

"Sure Baby you could turn some wild tricks."

"Why south 61st?"

"Because you need to service the big black horse cocks. And that's were they are."

We continued playing at the clubs Janet loved to go dance at. And she continued to dance wildly for the blacks she enjoyed dancing with. She loved to tease me as I let her dance and enjoy herself. And she began to tease me about going down to see what went on at south 61st.

She had brought it up several times and I finally teased her back that we should go down and see exactly what it looked like. All I knew was what a few of the guys had told me. I worked with a couple of black guys who danced with Janet sometimes and they teased me about my big titted wife going down there.

She actually was some what drunk and horny from dancing one night and she brought it up. She had said we would go home early that night when we started out. So maybe we could cruse down and see it.

I took her down to south 61st and we went down the blocks the girls worked in the area. A dozen women were working the area. And small groups of men were walking the area. Usually the guys drove by and talked with the girls. Lots of skin was on display which meant things were slow. But it also explained the men walking the area. It was hands on with all the skin. Several girls had their tits out fully on display. They were getting lots of attention from the guys.

Janet's eyes were bright watching what was going on. She was licking her lips lots. And her breath was short. We made a third full pass by the area. And I circled again.

"On our next pass I will stop down near the far end. You get out and try walking it."

"Oh, My David, you really want me to do this?"

"You need to find out if it turns you on. But take your top off and you are not wearing panties under your skirt are you?"

"But David they will finger me. And my tits bare? "

"Baby most are bare out here tonight. They need to see yours. They are going to cause a real nice thing out here tonight."

I pulled up next to the last light pole on the south end and stopped. She slipped her top off over her head and her hand went to the door handle as she looked at me.

"How long will you be? And how much?"

"I will be back in 30 minutes. Pussy is cheap down here. A blow job is 25$. A simple fuck is 100$. A small group is 300$."

"A small group? How many is that?"

"Like the guys coming up the street now."

"Oh, Shit."

She stepped out shut the door and walked bravely over under the light pole. And I drove away. My wife was now for sale. And I knew it would sell before I returned for her. I watched her in the mirror as I went down the street. Her big white breasts looked so good.

I drove around the back side of the block and moved to the cross street killed my lights and turned up to where I could see her under the light. She was grinning and talking as the group of young black males crossed the alley and moved up to her. There was nothing bashful about them. This product was for sale and they were taking samples.

All hands were fast to fondle her big bare breasts pulling them every which way. The big dark ends getting darker. Her short skirt was lifted up and hands went to her bare buttocks and the V of her woman hood. Fingers pushing up into her. She was quickly naked and I knew they were talking price. Suddenly they moved as a group on down the street to the end of the block.

The rooms the girls used were up the other way. So I knew they were taking her down to one of the housing complex buildings. I needed to know which one. I backed out of the cross street and slowly moved down to the end of the block. I waited there. I was beginning to get nervous but they finally moved into my sight. There were seven young men with my wife completely naked moving along with them. Hands still openly roamed her beautiful body.

I watched as they moved on down the street two more blocks and then as a group entered the middle building of the third block. There were lights on in a corner apt on the top floor. I drove around back and saw light come on in the middle bottom floor apt. Then I could see my wife nude in the middle of several naked black men now. They moved her into the next room as the light came on.

The curtains were wide open and the light brightly lit. The bed was centered in front of the windows. but just low enough so you couldn't see the action going on in the bed. But I saw the men getting in the bed where my wife was. Janet was becoming a whore now for the men of the city. I walked back to my car and returned to where I had seen her standing under the light pole and waited.

It was nearly two hours before I saw her walk back over under the light. But she took up her stand there. I pulled around and picked her up.

"Well your wife is now a real prostitute. And a group of blacks have enjoyed my pussy. I am now a whore for BBC."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes I loved it. Nothing has ever been that sexy."

"So you might want to do it again?"

"They told me things we need to do. First I need a pimp, for safety. My pussy is free to him. I stay with him when he wants. You give me to him. I am his property. But he protects me. I have names. Are you ok with that?"

"Is this what you really want to do?"

"I have never felt as sexy as being out there with my tits bare and my pussy for sale. I knew I was going to sell it. So yes it is."

"You want to do it now?"

"Yes, now before I can change my mind."

"You have a number to call?"

"When I do this, he will own me. He has complete control. And he will want me on file."

"What is on file?"

"He will want me arrested for prostitution, I plead guilty to it, I am mug shot and on file as a convicted prostitute. For control of me. They have a file on the girls down here. The police do. Each pimp gives them his girls on file. Photos, fully nudes, who they pimp to. I am to be a black cock whore. I fuck the blacks. I will be pierced, nipples and clit. They told me with nipples my size they will have several rings. And I will have tatoos or brands. One hip and one breast so it will be forever."

She picked up her cell and pushed buttons. We drove 6 blocks and parked. We got out. Janet was really going to do this. And I was going to let her do it.

"Where is he?"

The door to the condo ahead opened and two black guys came toward us. One of them took her arm and they started to walk back.

"Get them titties out and make him proud of you."

Janet quickly pulled her blouse off and dropped it. She walked proudly toward the door. The other man stood looking at me.

"Go home white man, her pussy now belongs to us. She will be tested. If she passes three rings will be put in each nipple and one in her clit. He big tits will be on the street in a couple days. Her pussy will be sold. By mid-week she will be on record as a prostitute. The cops will have her on file as one. Go home you won't see or hear from her anytime soon."

He walked off and I went home. Two weeks later I got a letter from the police. There were five nude pictures of Janet inclosed. It said my wife was a registered sex offender. She was caught having intercourse with young black males, charged with prostitution and she plead guilty. She was a convicted prostitute.