We Deliver all Things - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "But hers are pale blue. Mine are darker."

Jenny's bra was dark blue.

She laughed too, more a chuckle.

"Undo my boots," she commanded. "I want to float in the air."

Alex did as he was told, taking great care with her Doc Martens, neatly undoing the laces, lifting her feet, left then right, then pulling her socks off. He kissed her toes, her toe nails painted a deep, dusky pink. He knew it was a performance, a ritual, a removal of all that anchored her, tied her down.

"While you're down there," said Jenny, "undo the straps on Alice's sandals. And suck her toes into your mouth."

Somehow, she knew Alex would do it, and probably didn't need to be told. But she wanted to be sure he didn't forget Alice, and she always liked a little obedience in her men. Particularly this one, with his cocky handsomeness, or was it his handsome cockiness? Whichever, she liked the idea of a battle, a battle of wills with someone willing. With a man like Alex, getting there was as much fun as the arrival. It took longer, but Jenny had the rest of the evening, and there was always the morning.

She took a drink from the crisp Chablis, and savoured the taste on her tongue. There was a mingling of tastes: the scent of perfume rising from her cleavage, and the scent of her honey, subtle but insistent. She licked her lips like a snake tastes the air. Fuck. Her arousal was climbing, her heart beating faster, a flush warming her neck. She loved this phase of lovemaking, the throbbing of blood in her body, that tightness in her belly and breasts, the awareness of her sex.

Jenny caressed her hard nipples, easing fingers inside her bra.

Alex slid over to Alice, to her feet. He undid the loops of her strappy sandals, then moved his face up her legs to rest his cheek against her belly, as he had done with Jenny, only Alice was clothed.

Jenny went to her, and, just as Alice had done to her, she slid the other woman's shirt off, and it dropped in a crumple on the floor. Alice stood in a lacy, delicate bra. She was uncertain, but Jenny moved closer and took her mouth in a kiss.

Jenny was shorter than Alice by several inches, her body curvier by a few inches more, so they were unalike. Opposites, as Alex had said: Alice, a delicate, slender blonde, and Jenny, dark and small, bigger breasts, with thick nipples pressing the cloth of her bra.

Their kiss lingered, and Alex knelt at their feet.

"I want to see your breasts," said Jenny, "and I want to show you mine."

The women gazed at each other with a tender love in their eyes, and each unclipped their bras, letting them fall. They moved together, soft breasts against breasts, their mouths exploring, their hands caressing. Then, with some unspoken intuition, they both reached down to Alex, and made him stand between them.

"Look what we've got," said Jenny, "a naked girl, a half naked woman, and a fully dressed man. That can't be right."

She reached down to graze his erection, restrained in his tight jeans. She cupped the thickness of him in her palm. She tilted her head up, taking his mouth in a kiss. She pressed herself to him, feeling his strong, masculine heat, his lean swimmer's body, fit from his job. He was tall and tanned, she was half a head shorter, small and dark.

Her nipples were long, thick and hard, pulling up the ripples of her dark areola. Her breasts ached.

Jenny needed a fuck. She could wait, though. This slow build up turned her on even more - the slow demand, the slow command. It was like learning a foreign language.

"Is that package for Doc Turner?" she enquired. "Or for Jenny?"

She heard Alice give out a short, unbidden moan, and Jenny took her hand in hers, pulling her in around Alex. He was, after all, Alice's man; borrowed for the occasion.

Jenny didn't let Alex answer, placing two fingers in his mouth. She circled around him, her hand still on his mound. "Let me undress him for you, Alice. You can watch."

With a woman's instinct she knew Alice, and she knew from stories Alice had told, that there was a bit of a voyeur in her, a slow way of creeping towards sex. But she knew, too, of Alice's desire for display, her hidden sexy lingerie, her thin bra straps, all colours, when she didn't really need a bra at all. Jenny looked at Alice, her rosy pink nipples, all erect.

"Go on, sit in that comfy chair with your wine, and watch Jenny play with your man."

Alice, her buttons being pushed, moaned, and she did as she was told. Jenny would deal with her, later.

"Now, tall blond Alex with those blue eyes matching my bra. Where shall we start?"

Jenny observed him, and saw his eyes range over her nakedness, reacting to her flattery, matching his eyes with her colours.

"From the top, I think." She reached up to his head and tousled his hair, then dropped to his feet in a crouch, to show Alice her back, and to confound his expectations. She ran a hand back between her legs, dragging Alice's eyes to her gap, the curves of her bottom.

Then she undid Alex's shoe laces, and his hands dropped to her dark head, pulling her hair back from her face. Jenny loved her hair being played with, and she tilted her head into the palm of his hand, like a little pillow and a momentary sleep.

She looked up into his gazing eyes as she crouched on the floor before him, looking up. She widened her eyes as if astonished to be there, and saw the creases as his eyes narrowed and his pupils darkened. Jenny looked down, deliberately breaking his gaze. She pulled his shoes and socks off, and knelt down to kiss his feet.

Then, quickly standing upright, she reached up to kiss him, to taste him, to fuck his mouth with her tongue. He yearned in towards her body and pulled her to him, his hands on the cheeks of her ass. She writhed against the heat of his sheathed cock, grinding against him, fucking his mouth harder till he couldn't breath.

"You like that, don't you, Alex?" she whispered into his ear. "Little Jenny, she's quite demanding." She pushed a button or two, knowing that tall men often had a thing for short women. She hedged a guess. "How tall was she, that little thing you had when you were younger?"

She had no idea of any of his woman, but her instinct paid off.

"Five foot," he said, "when I was nineteen."

"Five foot?" she replied. "That's tiny. I bet she had a sore neck, with a tall boy like you."

"She'd stand on the bed."

Jenny looked at him with astonishment, then laughed. Such joy, to hear of his straightforward, youthful innocence, and how a young girl knew how to manage him.

"That's when you started to learn, huh?"

"I guess. I'm still taking lessons."

Jenny turned to Alice. "Did you hear that? You can teach him tricks, your big puppy dog."

"Oh, I couldn't."

"Oh, yes, yes you can." Jenny had the measure of Alice's man.

She planted herself in front of him and, one by one, undid the buttons of his shirt, to discover his smooth and hairless chest. Suddenly, the array of creams and lotions she'd seen in the bathroom made sense. She ran her fingers over the warm alabaster smoothness of his flesh, to discover his skin was so soft, so warm, but underneath, she could feel the hard muscle tone of a healthy, fit young man.

"I didn't expect this," she said.

"I didn't expect your hair," he replied.

She nodded. "Opposites?"

"Opposites."

"Opposites attract," she observed.

"Like magnets," said Alex.

"Do you know your north from your south?" Jenny asked, as her fingers descended to the buckle of his belt. Once she had it undone, she slid around behind him, dragging his shirt off as she did so, turning his body to face Alice

who sat in her watching chair, with one hand down inside her crisp tailored pants, the other caressing a nipple.

"Fuck, she is gorgeous," said Jenny, "sitting there, watching us, playing with her cunt."

The word sliced through the air like a knife, introducing a new, harder edge to their play.

"I want to see your cock," said Jenny. "And I want to see a fuck."

She said each short word like a cymbal crash, punctuating the air, raising the sexual edge to a new intensity, a new perversity.

Standing behind Alex, Jenny reached around, undid the zip on his jeans, and placed her hand inside the denim, taking his cock in her fingers.

"Christ, your cock. It's so hot. Alice, do you quench him, hot steel in your furnace?"

Still holding his shaft, she said to Alex, "Pull them off, your jeans. Get them off."

He complied, bending to tug the tight denim down his legs. When done, he stood up straight, and his erection was hard up against his gut, held by Jenny in both her hands.

"Fuck," she said. "That's a nice package. I see why Alice keeps ordering more things."

She circled his long shaft with both hands, and his cock head was still visible. She was motionless for a long moment, savouring the heat of his shaft, the length of him. His cock looked longer, rising like carved marble from his neatly trimmed, manicured body. She dropped one hand to his balls, cupping them. With her other hand Jenny began to stroke him, to be rewarded by a deep intake of breath as Alex gave himself up to her pleasure.

"Mmmmm," he whispered. "Your hands, sooo good."

Her breasts pressed against his back. She gave him more slow strokes, urging up deeper intakes of breath.

"That's a good size catch you've got here, Alice. Can I have him? Will you let your man fuck me?"

She looked across to the other woman, watching her masturbate.

"I do like a good sized cock, getting fuck filled, properly." She knew the power of her language, the taste of profanity, the sluttiness that Alice didn't have.

Alice could barely manage a nod, her eyes fixed on Jenny's hands slowly caressing and gliding over her man's cock and tight balls. She sought out her clitoris, the bulge of her fingers within her tailored pants an obscene androgyny.

"What about Alice?" asked Alex, gazing at her. She looked so pretty, fucking her hidden fingers into herself as she watched Jenny caress his beautiful cock.

Alex, of course, knew her triggers, and Jenny knew the way Alice's mind could circle and circle and circle. They both knew Alice might get lost in too much sensation, but they also knew how to guide her and hold her and watch over her. So Alex and Jenny entered into an elaborate choreography, each feeding their own kinks and arousals, with Alice their eager audience.

"Mmmm," Jenny pondered. "What do you think we should do?"

"Get her naked, like us," Alex replied, moving towards his woman. Jenny, not wanting to let go the hot, hard length in her hands, followed willingly.

"Stand up, Alice," said Jenny. "Let's get these pants off you. Let me see your sweet blonde pussy."

Alice trembled. She wanted Jenny to see her nude body, her naked self. The younger girl had so much confidence, getting just what she wanted. Alice stood up, and...

"Let me," said Alex, dropping to his knees again, before Alice. His cock strained up for her. With a gentle touch, he eased the pants down her slim legs, revealing Alice in a high cut g-string, a pale, lady-like pink.

Jenny's clitoris was a deeper red, the tip just peeking from within her dark curls.

"Look," he said to Jenny, running his hand down Alice's leg. "Isn't she lovely?"

Alice was. She stood with Alex behind her, his shaft strong and hot up against her spine, his hands on her breasts, offering them up to Jenny. Who took a long nipple into her mouth, gently suckling on Alice, on her breast, on her flesh. Jenny cupped Alice's satin covered pussy in her hand, feeling the woman's heat, the wetness already hot. Jenny kissed her, and Alex held Alice against his strong body, holding her in his loving embrace.

The younger woman pressed herself up against Alice, her darker glistening skin a contrast to the paleness of the other woman, and behind them, the golden tan of Alex reminded them of sunshine, the hot summer days.

The scent of their sexes rose in the air, sweet, heady and strong.

"Let's go through to your bedroom," said Jenny, and led Alex there by his cock. Alex took Alice's hand in his and guided her to the bed, lying her down in the centre of it.

"Sit," said Jenny to Alex, "in that chair over there, while I make love to your woman."

So many buttons! Jenny pushed them all, hers included. She did like a bit of control - it meant losing it was so much better, when she lost it. She looked at Alex sitting there, and winked. He grinned, his lazy hand on his cock. They were indeed simpatico, their long flirting almost a romance, almost a feather-light relationship, almost really good friends. Jenny was safe in his hands; and he was in danger, in hers.

Perfect, thought Jenny, turning her attention towards Alice. Alex could look after her later.

Alice lay on the bed, her breasts gone, just tight, thick nipples on her chest as she lay on her back. Yet she was only ever woman, her slim waist, her long slender limbs, her soft, delicate features. Jenny took the cords of the g-string in her fingers and slid the tiny garment down, revealing Alice's bare pussy. Her pubic mound was lightly shadowed with fair, nearly golden, hair. Her pussy lips were smooth and flushed, a delectable shade of darker pink, edging to pale brown near her anus, just visible.

Jenny gazed at the lovely place, then glanced back at Alex, who knew Alice's flesh far better than she did.

Alex nodded, as if to give Jenny permission. His hand was slow and light all along his shaft, stroking gently as he watched.

Jenny carefully spread Alice's legs wide like a fragile doll all undressed, and placed her mouth over the older woman's pussy. She held her mouth there, quite still, while Alice quivered, taken by Jenny's penetrating tongue. When Alice's hands came down to Jenny's head, pulling the girl up into her, that's when Jenny took her, two fingers fucking, her tongue licking, her mouth hungry for Alice's sweet, smooth cunt.

Alice bucked and shook, her hips lifting from the bed. Jenny spread Alice's legs wider, to better eat her, like some burrowing animal, hungry for Alice's flesh.

Hungry for herself, too. Jenny rose on her haunches, exposing her hairy sex and the dark wink of her asshole to Alex. She dragged a finger back as far as she could reach, pressed the tip to the dark star of her anus, then dragged the finger back between her cunt lips, beckoning Alex to her.

She broke from the wetness of Alice to look backwards at Alex, her mouth shining with cunt juice and spit. "Come here," she mouthed, her eyes dark for his penis, narrowing as she saw the full size of him.

Alex went to her, his cock thick and hard, and he separated the cheeks of Jenny's ass, taking her hole with his tongue. His thrusting tongue up into her darkness pushed Jenny against Alice, and they both ate, sweet ass, sweet cunt. Alex's cock strained towards the women, eager to fuck Alice through Jenny.

The two women moaned, their hands scrambling to clasp together, and Alex, leaning further forward, slid his shaft against Jenny's sex and pushed his weight over her, his belly against her back, his mouth on the back of her neck.

"Bite me," Jenny murmured. "Your teeth on my neck."

She opened her own mouth around Alice's cunt, and ate her like an animal does, hungry, sucking, biting, licking.

Alice began to whimper. "Fuck her," she whispered. "Fuck Jenny. I want to feel you fuck Jenny, while Jenny fucks me."

Alex knelt behind Jenny, and placed the tip of his prick against her dark, wet opening. She bucked back against him, with a "Tsss" between her teeth like a snake. He held himself there, his cock head lodged just at the mouth of her sex. He reached below her, one hand going to a hanging breast, the other curled around to the peak of her clitoris.

Alex waited, his fingers circling on the two points of fierce arousal, his cock poised and ready, waiting for Jenny's next move. He was fuck ready, she was eager, but they both willed the other to break first.

Jenny moaned, swayed her ass as if to better align herself, then pushed back. Her pussy clenched and opened, and she took his first inch. She stopped there, pulsing her muscles around his tip.

"Fuu...cckk," whispered Alex.

"Mmmm," replied Jenny, "this is gonna take some time."

Alice quivered, then stroked Jenny's hair, over and over, playing with the girl's hair.

"Kiss. Kiss me," she managed to say, tugging up on Jenny's hair.

"Stay in me," Jenny whispered back to Alex, as she moved up Alice's torso, still kneeling, her sex wide open. Alex moved with her, looking into Alice's eyes. Jenny kissed Alice, taking her mouth with her tongue, her fingers deep in her pussy, hungry for the woman's heat, her slim, sexy body.

Alex stayed in Jenny, his hands on her hips, sliding in, slow inch by slow inch, controlling his fuck, controlling his slow penetration. Jenny's cunt pulsed and gripped, accommodating his thickness, the heat of him.

"Fuck, that's perfect," she murmured, more to herself than the others. Then, his cock found a place, half his length in, half her depth, where involuntary spasms racked her body and began to wreck her concentration. "Jesus, Jesus, fuck," she managed to say. "Fuck. Stay there."

Alex stayed, holding still, his fingers gripping Jenny's haunches, holding her body firmly. His cock head nudged at the spot. Jenny moaned, her body shuddered. She needed a long fast fuck sensation, greedy for her own pleasure now. Alice no longer mattered; the only thing Jenny knew about was this thick, fat shaft in her belly, pinning her to the pirouette of her pleasure.

She dragged her cunt wet fingers out of Alice, to swirl and turn on her clitoris, finding the base of its shaft. Stroking herself, Jenny closed her eyes and began a low croon, deep in her throat. It sounded like a small animal's growl.

She stopped all movement, poised momentarily at the top of her first wave, then, with such force she nearly pushed Alex backwards, Jenny took the entire length of him in one clasp, slapping her ass back against the base of his belly, throbbing, her cunt pulsing. She took every inch.

"Jesus, you're big," she exclaimed, but she took him, had him, had every inch. "Hard," she said, her voice low. "Fuck me hard, like you mean it."

She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, and braced herself against the bed head. Nothing mattered now but her climb and the fuck cock inside her.

Alice rolled out of the way, clamping her own fingers down between her thighs, her legs tight together. Wide eyed, she watched Alex fuck Jenny.

There was a hot fury between them, an Alex she didn't know, her man transfixed by this little creature who had his prick in her clasp, her hungry cunt devouring him just as fast as he could plunder her. Alice didn't possess such feral hunger but, seeing them fuck, she was aroused beyond belief. She jammed her fingers into her sex, pounding her flesh just as fast as Alex pounded Jenny.

He fucked her fast, their flesh slapping together, thighs against thighs, his tight balls right up against the lips of her sex. His long shaft split her, filled her, fucked Jenny deep; and she took him, took him deep into her belly.

"Fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuuu...ccckkk meeee."Jenny's voice rose in a small scream.

"Fuck, I'm close, so close, so..."

Jenny looked back at Alex, whose eyes were closed. He was fucking her, fucking her hard, finding his rhythm, building himself, building her up to an orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck, God, I'm going to come, going to come, going to..." Alex suddenly stopped moving, then pulled Jenny back onto his cock, and his body arched into her like a bow, his shaft deep within her centre. "Ohhhhhh, Jenny, nnnnhhh..."

And with his mouth open in a huge intake of breath, Alex let loose his seed, his orgasm thumping through him in three jetting pulses, a pause, two more; and he filled Jenny's cunt with his come.