We Deliver all Things - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the force of it, his thick cock pulsing, drove Jenny up and over her edge with a low feral moan like an animal calling, and she came and she came and she came.

And on the bed beside her, her breasts mashed red from her own grip, Alice moaned twice, and clamped her fingers between her legs, shuddering with her own orgasm, her eyes glazed, seeing nothing.

Jenny collapsed onto the bed, Alex still in her, his body heavy and glorious, pinning her down onto the sheets. Her body bucked with an aftershock, and she gripped his cock, holding him within her.

"Fuck," she said, after five minutes. "Can we do that again, only slower? Now that I've got the measure of you." She said the words with a glint in her eyes, her fingers stretched out on her belly. She was measuring out a promise, his length, her depth.

"Greedy girl," said Alex. "Let me recover." He smiled. "Won't take long."

Alice slid over to them, and gently suckled on Jenny's nipple. She held Alex's soft cock in both her hands like a treasure, and Jenny stroked her hair gently, holding Alice's mouth to her breast like a baby. They lay together like that as a clock ticked softly nearby.

Jenny counted heartbeats, hers and Alex's entwined in a steady, forward pulse.

"Next time," said Jenny after a long, quiet moment, "I'll be on my back... so I can see your eyes roll back, when you come."

Beside her, Alice quivered in anticipation.

Jenny's next time came an hour later, following a soft gentle time full of kisses and hugs, with Alice the centre of attention.

Conscious of Alice's circling circles, her mind's tendency to run away with itself to leave her fretting and nervous, both Alex and Jenny took turns to caress her, whisper calming words in her ear, urging her up slowly into a falling summer sky with rain in the distance and birds on the wing, and clouds like cotton wool drifting over her floating body.

Alice sighed softly when she came, and she looked away.

Jenny though; Jenny preferred a storm, and she remembered the look in Alex's eyes, often, when he'd look down at her at the reception desk, his eyes narrowing as he took in her spicy little body, then turned to walk down the corridor. Every time, Jenny felt her belly throb and she'd shift her bum on the chair to clench her thighs together. So that, by the time he came back, she had some composure.

When really what she wanted was for him to rip her clothes off, tear holes in her tights, and fuck her right there on the counter. The security guard could watch on his monitor.

Jenny rolled from the bed, where Alice lay on Alex's chest, her fingers cupped over the length of his cock, which was now resurrected.

She went down the corridor to the bathroom, where she took another luxurious pee, wiped some come cream from her cunt, flushed the loo, then stood up. She looked in the cabinet on the wall, and found a small pair of scissors. She looked in the washing basket and found a black singlet, quite plain, one of Alice's. She was sure they wouldn't mind if she took it.

She breathed in the scent of it, and smelt the tang of Alice, her pale, natural scent, and a trace of a faint floral perfume.

Jenny wiped her palm over an armpit, and cupped the hair of her cunt, and sucked in a much stronger scent, the rich, fecund scent of sweat and sex and a good fucking. She did it again, from the other armpit, and scented herself, her face, her breasts, her belly.

She wanted Alex to know just how fucking sexy the scent of a well fucked woman was. Forget his perfume in a bottle, he could taste her. He could taste her in his mouth like liquorice, like dark alabaster, he could swallow her taste like berries in a bottle of wine. Taste Jenny, when he fucked her.

She ran a finger between her pussy lips. "Jesus, I am so fucking horny," she whispered, and looked into her dark eyes in the mirror, black and dilated. Around her, the bathroom jumped into a quick clarity, her vision sharp and captured, almost hallucinogenic. This didn't happen often, but for Jenny was worth the journey. Better than drugs, better than booze; fuck drunk sex. Perfect.

She frigged herself for a minute, then went through to the lounge room to find her clothes, Alice's singlet in one hand, the scissors in the other.

She found her stockings in the pile of clothes by her boots, where she'd thrown them when she'd stripped off earlier in the night. In the evening, after dinner, before the fucking began. She dragged the stockings up her legs.

Very carefully, she used the scissors to start holes in the stockings and singlet, which she tore into artfully designed ladders and holes, a punk chick getting ready to party. Like snakes and ladders, but no apple.

Done with the destruction, she slid into the singlet and rearranged the torn stockings on her legs, and looked at her reflection in the window. Alice, being taller than her... Jenny took the singlet off, and cut a ragged three inches off the bottom. That's better, over her tits and the top of her belly, but revealing her thick pubic hair. For a moment she contemplated putting her boots back on, but decided not to. She wasn't going to a club to party, she was going to a party to fuck.

Jenny took in a deep breath, drawing in the musky scent of herself, then went down the corridor to the bedroom. She looked inside.

Father... the words from Morrison's song jagged suddenly through her head, and Jenny went further into her own special zone.

She stepped forward and stood by the bed, and silently leaned over the drowsy pair to touch Alex's cheek, so gently that if he wasn't awake, he'd not have stirred. He opened his eyes without moving, and looked up at Jenny. She stood quite still, connected to him through her optic nerves, joined now to her nipples and clitoris, throbbing. She felt a weight in her belly drop, wet for a fucking, her deep river flowing.

Alex, sensing some deeper meaning in Jenny's look, gently turned Alice onto her side, where she slid up against him, and she too saw Jenny, looking down at them.

"Move a little," Jenny said, meaning, Alex, make room for me now, in your bed.

He shifted, and she climbed onto him in her goth black top and her torn black stockings and her coal black pubic hair. She leaned down to Alice, kissed her lightly on the lips, and whispered, "He's mine for the moment, but I promise you'll have him back when I'm finished.

"I love you, sweetie," said Jenny, touching the older woman's lips.

"Now, my blue eyed sunshine boy. Is this for dark Jenny?" She reached under her kneeling body and took his long cock in a hand. With his finely trimmed landing strip and his hairless balls, Alex's penis looked even longer, nearly perfectly straight, the tip reaching the base of his navel.

Jenny measured the length over the widest span of her hand, thumb to little finger, and touched out the distance on her own belly. Her thumb disappeared under the torn hem of the singlet, the tip of her finger on her clitoris.

"Sweet fuck," she said, "you're a beauty. How tall was that first girl, again?"

"Five foot," Alex replied. "And a quarter inch."

"And a quarter inch!" Jenny smiled, and Alex nearly died to see her indulgence. "There's the difference then, I'm all in whole inches." And she lay down on his chest, to measure herself out, her whole inches. As she did so, she reached over to Alice and stroked her cheek. She didn't say a word, didn't need to.

Jenny placed her finger on Alex's lips, and took complete control. If a five foot tall girl could take him, Jenny could easily have him, every inch. She guided his tip to the petals of her pussy, and held him there, her opening pulsing around him. She leaned forward to rest her hands on his chest, and with a look of intense concentration, began to lower herself down onto his perfect cock, inch by slow fucking inch.

"This might take a while," she said.

Alex closed his eyes and let her take him without thrusting, his hands resting lightly on her hips, the only movement his slow, shallow breathing and the spontaneous jerks of his cock as she took him in one long, slow, exquisite slide. Tight Jenny.

Her mouth was slightly open, a lick of her tongue on her lips, a widening of her eyes as, every now and then, inch by inch, she found a place for him where his cock nudged at her pleasure, and she squeezed back on him

and Jenny slowly fucked Alex

while Alice watched

and it was impossible to say who was slowest in the inexorable build up of each their own pleasure, whose blood ran heaviest, whose belly felt thickest with that slow throbbing weight of arousal

then Jenny bottomed out on the glorious cock, every inch deep in her belly, her clit pressed hard against the base of his shaft and she stopped falling. She took a deep breath, shuddering.

Her eyes closed, a drug fucked drowsiness swaying through her mind like a leaf falling on a shuffling breeze, like gentle rain falling against a window, like soft velvet colours behind her mind's eye.

"Perfect," she whispered, "fucking perfect." And took him, all for herself. She could fuck Alice again, later.

Jenny began to fuck Alex, her fingers gripping his chest, her nails digging into his skin, pulling up his nipples in fierce pinches, pulling up his arousal, until he too was thrusting up into her tight little body, fucking up into her wet slippery cunt, fucking his fuck hot desire up into her. Voracious Jenny.

"Fucking perfect, cock," she said, stroking up his ego so that he'd soak up and eviscerate hers. His cock was one long fuck shaft up in her, and that's all Jenny cared about: this fucking, this powerful fuck buried deep within her. She took her cunt for granted, it never failed her, but this cock, this cock, this cock right now, this cock was all she wanted

and this cock was hers, fucking her faster, nearly bucking her from him, but Jenny clung on to him, riding Alex like a tornado, her breath coming faster in quick gasps, panting.

Could she fuck him any harder?

Jenny could, and with a low animal moan her pace changed. She slowed but her cunt gripped him tighter, her muscles tight and pulsing like surf on a beach, waves coming in and retreating, a continuous, inevitable surge. Hungry Jenny.

Then her eyes opened, and another mood took her. She slicked her hair back from her face to reveal dark eyes, a feline face with high cheeks, and a long, exquisite neck. She arched her back, ground her clit down against him till it throbbed, gripping him between her dark thighs and

rolled off him, quickly, suddenly, rolled onto her back.

"Fucking take me, Alex, fucking hard," Jenny said, holding her arms wide up for him. "Kiss me, when you do."

Alex, priapic and spellbound, couldn't keep up with her mercurial changes, but his cock could, quick and centred, stretched out for her.

And with a single deep thrust, he took Jenny deep into her belly, plunging his shaft up her dripping dark cave, her glorious hair silky shiny with her juices, filled with Alex's fuck hungry cock.

Alex fucked his heart into Jenny.

Jenny spread her legs wide and took him, then pulled her knees back with her hands, to offer her cunt up to him. His thighs slapped wet sounds as he fucked her. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Jesus, fuck, Jesus fuck, Jesus, fuck, take me." Blasphemous Jenny.

Jenny offered herself up, wanting nothing more than this fuck.

Alex fucked her.

Alice watched, her fingers fast and furious in her cunt, on her clit.

Alice watched her man fuck this vixen of a girl, and she thought they were like two animals joined in some unholy rut. She lay spellbound, her fingers working hard in her cunt, grinding her palm over the stub of her clit, her other hand pinching and tugging at her nipples. Her breasts and throat were flushed a deep red, hot skin flaming with her arousal.

She knew she could never fuck like Jenny fucked, completely free and uninhibited, but the visual jolt of the coupling beside her was the most intensely sexual, animal, thing she'd ever seen.

And the smell of sex, it was glorious. The fuck smell of semen and sex and sweat, their bodies glistened with their exertion, and under it all, Alice could smell herself. With a jerk into her pussy, Alice slid her fingers up her belly, up over her breasts, into her mouth, and sucked the taste of her cunt from her fingers.

"Fuck! Fuck me. Harder, you fuck, ohhhhh..." Jenny's exhortations sang through the air, and Alice watched, her fingers suspended in silence

as Jenny's head arched back, her body thrust up from the bed, clasping Alex harder; and there was a still point, a moment, a quick existential silence

and Jenny came, her orgasm shooting through her, intense, fantastic and fast; and the pull of her cunt was too much for Alex to hold onto, and with a long, deep guttural grunt, he came too, his ass pounding long jets of come into her.

They were both breathing hard, panting to get their breath back, still wrapped tight around each other. After a long minute, Alex managed to fall onto his side, bringing Jenny with him, his cock still inside her. Alice crawled up to him, pressing her breasts to his back, her hand finding the girl's hip.

"Fucking perfect," Jenny whispered, "fucking, fucking perfect."

Alex rolled halfway onto his back, and Jenny went with him, his cock still inside her. Alice slid up on top of them, her slender body no weight at all. Finding her head level with Alice's, Jenny kissed the other woman, the kiss she'd not got from Alex. "You can have him back now, honey, your lovely hunk of a man."

"Let him stay in you," Alice replied. "He might get hard again, and then he'll be slow."

"Ummm," said Alex, "do I get any say?"

"Of course not, silly man. This is girls' talk. Stop complaining."

Alice giggled. Only Jenny could talk to Alex like that.

© electricblue66 2022