All Comments on 'We Did a Good Thing Ch. 02'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Maybe it should be, We did a great thing!

5

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 3 years ago

Great story!! Thank you very much.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago
REDEMPTION

Okay, the short wait was worth it. The ending of the last chapter was kind of a gut punch that left me wondering what in heck was going on. Glad to find out all is well with the Carlson household and bigger things are in store. Well done, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always a pleasure to read one of your stories. Excellent as per usual.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Great two chapters. If I was forced to complain, the second chapter felt a bit choppy, but who am I to complain! :)

AZTT2AZTT2about 3 years ago

I have enjoyed the whole interconnected set of stories. Great characters and the buildup is awesome.

Oldguy78Oldguy78about 3 years ago
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND TALENT,

Well written and connected story (stories).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yet again

The characters and stories you two publish are just fun. Thanks DP

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago

one of the best multi-story I have read. Everyone had that something of a connection that kept propelling the reader to keep reading. Enjoyable from beginning to end !!

Davester37Davester37about 3 years ago
I loved it

I felt cheated at the end of the previous chapter by that cliffhanger. I felt so invested in that relationship. I hope you won’t feel the need to do that again! With that said, I loved the story(s.) I especially enjoy the rich details of the aviation and the sod farm. Realistic settings and technical details make me feel that I’m glimpsing another life that I otherwise wouldn’t know. That makes the story so much more enjoyable for me. 5* of course.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Maybe not quite as exciting as some of the longer ones but nevertheless a good yarn and I'm pleased to see them progress their relationship and Brenda's surprise.

5 stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Pas

Pass the sick bucket.

ActingupActingupabout 3 years ago

I found the passage where they went on holiday very triggering. They got into the hotel room, left the door ajar to hear frogs and ocean, snuggled up in bed, and the aircon kept them cool. NO NO NO. In the tropics, you should never ever leave the door open and the aircon on. Apart from being a terrible waste of power, that aircon is going to be working its guts off trying to cool down the humid air coming through the door, and producing a steady stream of moisture as it does it. Either leave the door open and turn on the ceiling fan, or close the door and put on the aircon. You should only retain that paragraph if you include a telling-off from the staff the next morning...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked it but I still think it should be integrated in the the first story The Flight before Christmas.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I'm glad you're a current contributor here. I'll be watching for your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Read the whole series and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer. You develop characters the reader truly cares about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! You guys do great work!!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 year ago

Loved all three of this series. Keep up the good works. MtM

Richard1940Richard19407 months ago

Three great stories, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES