All Comments on 'We Did It Our Way'

by RedTempest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 8 years ago
Um...

That was AMAZING! Fantastic job, just fantastic

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959almost 8 years ago
Dramatic tension?

The story had a lot of good points, for which I gave it four stars. The key limitation was the lack of dramatic tension throughout. Great sex, business success, buy another house, great sex...lather, rinse, repeat. The scene involving the birth of the twins was dramatic, but the outcome was relatively drama-free. Sure, she couldn't have mire kids, but that didn't seem to faze either of them. His avoidance of her after the birth, and especially her fears, wasn't addressed emotionally until after they had already reconciled.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

a third of the way through. Going to finish tomorrow. So far, not sure I'm keen on being tunnel buddies with Hef plus she's feeding him his own cum right off the bat. Story can end however the author wants it to but this is NOT a high percentage play were it the real world.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Oh

and the band member boyfriend was found in "lustful sex acts". Yeah, a "Bunny" who lived with, obviously, Hef and a rock star uses a phrase like "lustful sex acts". Right.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 5

OK, let's just say he's a natural when it comes to managing Hollywood talent. Let's just say. If she's willing to go off on you like that now, imagine what she's going to be like when/if she becomes a big star. Better either get himself some more clients so he's not completely beholden to her or get the frack out now and head back home. Chances are good, if he stays, he's going to end up like Dolly Parton's husband. I like to think I'd have been on the road before she finished crying behind the closed door.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 6

Oh NOW he's a writer who first crack out of the box wrote a script...for a chick flick... that convinced the money to let him direct his first movie. His actress girlfriend isn't smart enough to understand a one sentence "poem" and why did they need to be apart for two months if he doesn't have a job other than script writing?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 7

OK screw reality, that was a helluva lot of fun.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 8 and before

Eruption tube? OK that's funny.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 10

Thanks for not killing Sharon

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
RAGS TO RICHES IN LA-LA LAND

and the lottery gets hit despite the huge odds. TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well if you are going to go over the top

Dammit, go big. And you certainly did. What a fun story. Not sure I believe a girl with her background became an aggressively faithful woman, but she damn sure did in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous