We Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna

Every Sunday was the same for Anna, she would get up early, throw on a pair of cotton shorts, a snug tee, and go out to the balcony to do yoga. It wasn't nearly as fun a going to the gym, but today she really just needed time to think. She had changed her relationship with her best friend into something confusing and undefined, it worried her. Scared that things would never be the same, or that she would lose him completely.

"I'm overreacting. He never asked me to stop, he actually seemed to want it as much as I did." Finishing her yoga, she went downstairs to make some breakfast when the doorbell rang. "That's weird." She said, not expecting anyone today. Opening the door she saw Kelly, with a concerned look on her face. "Anna, can we talk?"

Her heart skipped a beat. "Oh no what's wrong?" She said thinking she was somehow in trouble.

"Well look Jacob and Taylor have dropped out of the graduation planning and I really need your help."

Laughing, Anna let Kelly into the house. "I thought you were pissed at me." She said between laughs. "Of course, I'll help you, what do you need? Kelly spent the next couple hours bouncing ideas from her for graduation parties, events, and even how to decorate the school for the week leading up to graduation. "I can't believe I forgot we only have a few weeks left."

"I know time flies." Kelly said. "Speaking of that, I need to go meet with the school board soon about the parade coming up."

Helping Kelly pack up her stuff she let her out and shut the door behind her. Feeling somehow exhausted by the amount of information she had gotten about planning and all the things she had to start working on, Anna went upstairs to take a bath. Turning the water on hot enough steam started to fill the space, she bent over slightly, sliding her shorts down her long-toned legs and stepping out them. After adding some bubbles to the scorching tub, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and gently lifted it. Her large perky breasts heavily dropped out the bottom of her shirt. Shutting the water off and grabbing a book she climbed in, wincing slightly at the heat as she sat down. Her plan was simple, soak in the tub until the water was cold.

After more than an hour passed and the water was no longer warm, she climbed out and grabbed a towel. Heading downstairs for something to eat, she found some leftovers to eat and aimlessly flipped through channels on the TV until she was done eating. Fully dry now she brushed her hair and threw on a simple pair of pink panties and an oversized black tee she had stolen from Nick over a year ago. Lifting the shirt up to her face as she crawled in bed, she inhaled deeply still smelling his scent on the shirt. Thinking about school tomorrow and first period band with Nick, she slept.

Woken up by the smell of breakfast, Anna slid out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to find her mom, Tiffany cooking some eggs and bacon. "Hey mom, Smells wonderful."

"Hey sweetheart you're just in time, come grab a seat." She said sliding some food onto a plate and setting it at the bar.

"Thanks so much!" She said, hungrily eyeing the food. They chatted about work and school while Anna finished and rinsed off her plate. "Oh shit. I'm going to be late, gotta go." Running back upstairs and throwing on a simple pair of jeans and a shirt, she collected her bag and headed to school. First period bell rang loudly as she walked into the school hurrying towards the band room. Putting her bag under her chair, she unboxed her saxophone and assembled it, sticking the reed in her mouth to get it wet. Looking over her shoulder to smile at Nick who sat in the back as the 1st chair tuba, she saw an empty seat. Turning to Trent the guy who sat next to him she silently asked where he was, but Trent just shrugged.

"That's weird, he's never late to practice."

As the hour went by and still no sign of him, she began to worry. Class after class, still no word. She texted but no response. Finally at lunch she decided to step out and call him. "Come on Nick pick up please." Eventually going to voicemail, she started to leave a message but before she could her phone started ringing, it was Nick. She quickly answered the phone, bringing it up to her ear. "What the fuck dude, you never sleep in this late?"

"This is Anna, right?"

Recognizing the voice wasn't Nick's, instead it was his uncle.

"Why do you have his phone?" She responded not even answering his question.

"You should come to the hospital if you can.... He's in ICU room 304."