We Didn't Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, a walk, the doc said it would help with recovery if you stayed active, besides the sooner you get better, the sooner you can fuck me."

Dumbfounded by the words she said he watched her saunter off into the bedroom to get changed.

Slipping on some shorts and shoes, the reality of what she had said hit her.

"Oh my god, that was way too much.... I mean sure I want him to, but I can't just say it like that. He probably thinks I'm desperate or something."

Scarfing down the rest of his food he cleared the table and followed her to get changed.

The next couple days held the same pattern, they would get up and Nick would stretch while she cooked, afterwards they would go for a walk longer than the day before.

Saturday

Finally able to sleep with no pain, Nick awoke to the smell of pancakes filling the house. Easily sliding out of bed he threw on some shorts and a shirt before heading to the kitchen.

Anna, putting the last of the pancakes on the table, smiled when she saw him come in. "Look who actually slept in for once."

"Yeah, yeah, I actually feel pretty good this morning, maybe we can go for a little jog today?" Nick had all but forgotten what she had said to him the other day, but Anna hadn't. Those words rang in the back of her mind every time she looked at him. "Fuck me." Shaking her head trying to quiet her mind, she knew she wanted him to take her, but she didn't want to risk hurting him.

Her emotions bleeding into him, Nick knew something was bothering her. Walking up to her, Nick pulled her head onto his chest and held her for a few moments before she said she was better. Surprised by the hug, Anna couldn't help but wonder.

"How did he know I needed that? It's almost like he could feel it."

Quickly finishing breakfast, Nick ran to get his shoes on, he had come to enjoy their walks, they would go around the neighborhood reliving stories and pointing out places that they each had a memory of.

Waiting by the door, Nick's jaw dropped as Anna came out wearing a tight pair of leggings and a sports bra that was having a tough time keeping her contained.

"Okay are we running or are you trying to seduce me?"

Anna didn't answer, instead she gave him a sly wink and she walked past him into the back yard. His eyes fixated on every move her hips made. Hypnotized by her figure he quickly followed her.

"So how far we're going?" He asked while stretching.

"Well... how about going to the city playground and back? So, like 3 miles?"

Nick grinned. "What do I get if I win?"

Rolling her eyes, Anna leaned into his face. "Me." Taking off without warning she sprinted down the sidewalk, leaving Nick scrambling to catch up. She smiled as she ran, Nick was fast, but she had been running cross country since middle school.

Twenty quick minutes later Anna rounded the corner stopping short of the gate to the backyard. Seeing her stop, Nick knew she stopped on purpose. She wanted him to win. Slowing down to a light jog, he passed her and opened the gate. "Come on silly, let's get cleaned up."

Giggling, she ran up to him and took his hand letting him lead her into the house through the kitchen and into the bedroom. Stripping off his sticky shirt and tossing it into the laundry basket, Anna ran her fingers over the stitches, sending chills down his back. Turning to face her, he lifted a finger and wiped a stray tear from her cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere Anna. I'm here, with you, forever."

Trying to not cry more, Anna pulled him into a deep kiss while running her hands down his chest until she reached his shorts, dropping them to the ground. Separating long enough for Nick to lift her sports bra over her head, Anna peeled off her leggings. Taking Nick by surprise, she pushed him back onto the bed and climbed up to straddle him.

Locked in eye contact, the two shared a silent conversation in their head, assuring each other they were ready through the feelings they shared. Dropping down to meet his face, they resumed their kiss, more heated than ever before. Anna's hips grinding against his shaft, his hands roaming over her chest, gently massaging each breast as they fought for control of each other's mouth. Unable to wait any longer she sat up and reached between her legs to line him up with her entrance, slowly lowering herself until the head of his dick disappeared between her folds. Biting her bottom lip sensationally she continued to slide down, she felt a little resistance and pushed even more, breaking past that point until she had him completely. Letting out a small moan as the pain faded behind the pleasure, she continued to ride him as he sat up and started kissing her neck. Satisfied she was no longer in pain, Nick wrapped one arm around the small of her back and in one motion flipped them both further onto the bed. Giggling, she held on as he laid her down on her back, thrusting less gently now, all she could do was grab a fistful of sheets as he fucked her even harder. Watching her boobs bounce and the waves of pleasure wash over her face only excited him even more.

Leaning down he took a nipple into his mouth, teasing her with his tongue, making Anna's moans louder and more frequent.

"Fuck don't stop Nick." She said, running her fingers through his hair, she pulled him up to her, their foreheads now touching as they moaned and panted together. Feeling her walls tighten around him sent jolts through his body. Her legs began to shake as his thrusts became more lengthened. Neither of them could hold it in anymore, as Nick filled her with his seed, she felt her muscles tighten and for a second, she saw stars as she couldn't breathe. Reaching their orgasm at the same time, they stayed attached trying desperately to catch their breath. After a few moments Nick slid out and fell onto his back next to her. Rolling over to meet his gaze, and with a glint in her eyes, she gave him a lustful smile.

"Shower?"

"Shower." He agreed, laughing at how cute she was. Quickly jumping out of bed he grabbed her before she could move and threw her over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" She yelled, playfully hitting his back. Truthfully, she loved when he picked her up, he made it seem so easy and that always excited her.

Carrying her into the bathroom, he set her down to turn on the water and stuck his tongue out at her. Grabbing a rolled-up towel she smacked it across his side, pretending to double over in pain, Anna started to apologize profusely before he stood back up laughing. That earned him quite a few more hits with the towel.

"Okay! You win, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed through his laughter. Continuing to play fight, they eventually managed to get clean in-between random tickle fights and loofahs being thrown.

Nick

Getting dried off, Anna sat on the bed turning on the TV to find a movie to watch. Finally getting to resume his role as the cook, Nick went a little overboard, cooking a large pot of Tex-mex cavatappi and also throwing some homemade cookies in the oven. Stealing glances at Anna as she dropped her towel to slip on another shirt of his. To him nothing could ever top this view, his shirt being just long enough to cover he ass but leaving every inch of her legs on full display, her tits big enough to make the rest of the shirt hang freely down. "I could get used to this." Smiling at the thought of her living with him, he realized it wasn't exactly that crazy of a thought. They only have a couple weeks before graduation and then they would have the whole summer together.

"You should move in." Panicking at the fact he said it out loud, he looked to see her reaction. Anna's mouth stuck open in as much shock as him.

"You want me to live here?"

Trying to figure out how to take it back, expecting her to say he was crazy, and it was a ridiculous idea. But she didn't. Instead, she jumped into his arms, tears running down her face.

"I'd love to wake up next to you every morning."

Suppressing tears of his own he held her tighter. "Okay it's settled." And just like that it was done. She called her mom to let her know she was coming to grab more of her stuff, Nick could hear her mom shrieking in excitement, she had always hoped the two would be more than friends one day, so she was thrilled Anna was going to stay with him. Setting the table, Nick called out to Anna to come eat. Quickly finishing, eager to go home and collect her things, Anna threw on pants and shoes and ran out the door. Nick laughed as he noticed she was still wearing his shirt. Finally, alone with his thoughts, he slumped back in his chair, overwhelmed with excitement. "She's actually going to stay...." He cleared off the table and started dishes, the whole-time imaging holding her every night from here on.

"How am I this lucky?"

Drying off the last of the plates, Nick began preparing for her to come back by clearing out over half his dresser and reorganizing his walk-in closet so she would have more than enough room for her clothes. Knowing Anna, she would get a little too excited and bring everything. Moving on to the bathroom to make sure there was space, he stopped and stared at the shower, remembering the first night she came home with him. Now smiling ear to ear, he went back to the bed, patiently waiting for her to come back.

A few hours passed and Nick was struggling to stay awake when he heard the front door open. Anna walked in with a modest sized suitcase in tow.

"Is that all you brought?" He asked, surprised.

"Oh no honey, there's a couple more." She said heading for the closet.

"That's what I figured." Shaking his head, he went out to grab the rest. Carrying the two much larger suitcases into the closet, Anna had already unpacked the first one and was ready for more. Looking at the lack of color in his closet she politely declined his offer to help her organize her clothes. Instead, Nick grabbed water for each of them and kept her company while she sorted through the enormous stacks of clothes.

Sunday

His normal 6am alarm going off, Nick got up to take a shower. Today was going to be a tough day for both of them. When they were fifteen, they both decided they wanted to find out who their biological parents were. They were adopted from the same orphanage, but in different years, Anna was adopted when she was one, but Nick wasn't adopted until he turned three. Nick's adoptive parents knew Anna's adoptive parents, so they decided to get the kids together to play often, now they pretty much did everything together and today was no different. Unable to unseal their adoption records without parental consent or until they were eighteen, they decided they would start the paperwork right before graduation that way if they wanted to look for their respective parents, they would have all summer.

Stepping under the hot spray of the shower, Nick felt two arms reach around him from behind. She rested her head against his back. They just stood there hoping the water would wash away their anxiety about the day.

Breaking the tension, Anna reached down pinching Nick's ass causing him to nearly jump out of the shower. "Just remember you started it." He said, viciously tickling her sides until she couldn't breathe. Going back and forth they switched between attacking each other and kissing, until the water finally went cold and neither of them were any cleaner than when they first got in. Still trying to get her breathing back and stop laughing, Anna got out and handed a towel to Nick before wrapping her own around her waist. Amused by how much Nick had been openly staring at her, she asked what he was looking at.

"Are you kidding? I'm looking at you! There's not much keeping me from grabbing you and throwing you back on that bed."

"What if I want you too?" She asked, leaning against the doorframe with her hand behind her head.

"Well, we can't or we will be late." He replied, not falling for her tricks.

"Wow you are already used to my teasing huh?

Offering her a wink and his stupid grin, "Maybe you need to step up your game."

"Fine, challenge accepted stud. Just let me know if you can't handle it."

To Nick's surprise she behaved for the rest of the morning while they got dressed and got in his truck to go to the orphanage. Pulling into the parking lot, a sense of unease filled Nick. "We're just here to sign papers and that's it." Once when he was six, he threw a tantrum and his dad, dealing with a lot from work, threatened to send him back. The thought of coming back here haunted him for many years after that. Now walking into the office, he felt that terror once again. Sensing he was troubled, Anna took his hand to comfort him. Behind the front desk sat a middle-aged woman who looked happy to be there, which also set Nick's mind at ease. "We sign the papers and leave." He reassured himself all the way to the desk.

Anna was the first to speak. "Hello Laura." She said looking down at the woman's name tag. "We are here to sign for our adoption records."

"Okay! Here are the requisition papers and I'll need your driver's licenses!"

Not saying a word Nick took a copy of the papers and handed her his license. Anna doing the same, led them over to a waiting area to fill everything out. As they finished a loud bell rang through the building and a large swarm of children of all ages came funneling through the door having just finished recess. Many of the little girls stopped to talk to Anna and show her their toys. Smiling, Nick watched as she gave attention to each girl, commenting on their clothes and unique toys they had. "She would make an excellent mother one day." Looking around the room all the other kids had already left except a little boy who looked to be three or four years old. He was standing off to the side of the room and looked like he had been crying behind his glasses. Noticing the dirt on his knees, Nick took a guess at what was wrong. Getting up he handed his papers to Anna and walked over to the little boy who was still sniffling. He dropped to his knee so he was on the same level. They looked at each other for a minute, not saying a word. Eventually, Nick opened his arms and without hesitating the boy collapsed into him crying even more into Nick's shirt. Holding him for as long as he needed, the boy finally took a step back, a smile now replaced his tears. Obviously feeling better, the boy ran after the group of kids to catch up. Anna who had already turned in the papers watched with a tear of her own. From this moment on she knew she would one day adopt.

Nick silently got up and extended his hand to her. When taking his hand, she felt his emotions pass through her, fear and anxiety, but also love and hope. He led her out to the truck and opened the door for her. Driving home in silence, Anna held his hand again, making sure he didn't feel like he was alone.

An hour later they were back in their home enjoying leftovers from the night before and talking about going back to school the next day.

"I kind of wish we could stay here till graduation, in our own little world."

"Me too Anna, but you promised Kelly you'd help with decorating and I have to get started on preparations for the stage."

"I know, but only two more weeks until you are stuck with me all summer!" She said sticking her tongue out.

Shaking his head, he gathered up their plates and set them in the sink. Walking over to where Anna sat, he turned her chair and hoisted her onto his shoulder.

"Can't wait anymore, can you?" She said, giggling as he carried her to the bedroom.

Gently tossing her onto the bed, he leaned over her kissing her neck.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said softly between moans of pleasure. Reaching the bottom of Nick's shirt she lifted, desperately trying to get it off. Nick stopped her and grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned them behind her head.

"Please let me touch you." She begged as he kissed every inch of her neck making her squirm. Not willing to budge, Nick kept her hands on the bed while running his free hand up her shirt tracing her muscles so very slowly, making her body tighten. Releasing her hands, he slipped her shirt over her head and undid her bra, but as soon as she tried to take off his shirt, he pinned her hands again leaving fluttering kisses down her neck and onto her chest. Switching to his tongue, he left a trail down between her tits to her stomach. When he reached her pants, he let go of her hands to finish taking off her clothes. Instinctively reaching for him, she was stopped once again, but this time by a look he gave her.

"Are you going to be good?"

Simply nodding her head, her mouth started to water as Nick made a show of taking off his shirt, slowly pulling it up and flexing making Anna's legs start to tremble. After removing his shirt and tossing it to the side, he undid the button on her pants and pulled, dropping them at his feet. Nick grabbed one leg at a time and sensually kissed from her ankle up stopping at different spots, driving her crazy, he could feel her squirming beneath him.

"Nick please I can't take anymore!"

Looking down, he could see her panties were soaked. Satisfied she had been teased enough he slid her panties off, setting her legs on his shoulders he lowered his face to her deliciously bald pussy, inhaling her scent as he got closer. He lightly started licking from the bottom to the top, savoring her taste as he traced the outline of her lips. Gently dragging his fingertips along her inner thighs, making her shudder, he flicked his tongue across her clit, forcing her to moan loudly while trying not to move her hands from where he wanted them. His hands making their way to her succulent breast, he went straight for her nipples carefully pinching and rolling them.

"Fuck, Nick that feels so good!" She screamed as he worked harder on her mound sliding his tongue deeper between her folds. Feeling her hips start to buck beneath him, he brought his hands down and under her ass pulling himself into her as an orgasm washed over her body. After a few moments the spasms had stopped, and Nick had finished cleaning her pussy with his tongue. Finally moving her arms, she pulled him on top of her, shoving her tongue in his mouth. She could taste herself but she didn't care. Kissing for a couple minutes, Anna felt herself get more and more tired. Seeing she was getting sleepy, he helped her under the covers and stripped his pants before joining her. He leaned over her to tell her something but saw she was fast asleep, smiling, Nick just scooted closer putting his arm around her, letting himself drift off to sleep as well.

Anna

Trying not to wake Nick, she quietly slipped out of bed. Kelly texted her yesterday asking if she could come to school early to start decorating, wishing she could just crawl back into his warm embrace, she got dressed and left a note on the kitchen table. Pulling into the school, she saw Kelly waiting in the front. Admiring her other best friend, she had to admit Kelly always dressed to impress.

Her pale skin was flawless and smooth. Kelly was quite a bit shorter than Anna standing at 5'7. Her lush dirty blonde hair cascaded down her back. Her brown eyes always sparkling with lust. Her petite 36C cup boobs sitting so perky on her chest led down to a flat stomach that gives way to wide hips. Despite her ass not being the biggest, it still looked so delicious to Anna. The package was completed by a soft set of legs that looked divine.

"Damn her ass looks nice." Surprised by her thoughts, she quickly cleared her mind and grabbed her bag.