We Don't have a Choice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've known for some time I was a preparing a swingers' party venue, but I couldn't understand why he assumed I was a swinger. That might explain why."

"Could we go to the party and not swing?"

"I don't know ... and what do we do when we're invited a second time?"

"Yeah ... we need to think about this carefully."

"Brian, these problems aren't of your making. It is unfair that we will be the ones that will bear the consequences. Understand that I will support you in whatever decision we have to make."

While I knew that the spy and the possibility of alienating Roger were troubling Brian, it was when we were in bed that I realized how worried he really was. We normally had sex every night so when he cuddled me, I started stroking his penis. It only took a few seconds until he responded with: "I'm sorry. Not tonight please, Brooke."

---------------------------

As soon as I arrived at work, I headed upstairs to see Marvin. It was just too bad if he thought I was incompetent. It was better than being blamed for losing the contract.

Samantha greeted me outside his office: "Good morning, Brian, I'm afraid that if you're after Marvin, he isn't available."

"Do you know when he'll be free?"

"He departed last night for New York as his mother is critically ill. I've no idea when he'll be back. It all happened so quickly that no one has been appointed to act on his behalf."

"Do you know when that may happen?"

"I just spoke to the Chairman. They can't convene a quorum for the Board until late next week, but we all hope that won't be necessary."

I considered asking Samantha to have Marvin call me but dismissed the idea as he'd think my request too trivial. That would just as surely ruin my career.

Resigned to having hit a brick wall, I said: "Thank you, Samantha and if he calls back ... let him know our thoughts are with him."

"Of course, thank you Brian."

The next visit I'd planned for the morning was to HR. Sonia Prentice was free, so I explained what I needed. I could see from her expression that she wanted to know what this was all about. I hoped that my explanation that I was looking for potential candidates with local knowledge of Seattle for a new project would at least sound credible.

It was that afternoon that Sonia provided me with a list of 11 names of people in my division that had a reference to Seattle in their personal files. The only name that matched my previous enquiries was Richard Simpson. I immediately asked Rico to do a detailed scan of his IT activities.

I did go to band practice that night, but my lack of focus on the music became evident to my friends. The guys decided to cut rehearsals short so that we could share a drink. I don't know what they imagined as they unsuccessfully probed me as to why I wasn't on the ball.

It was a relief to be back home and to join Brooke in bed. I regret that I just poured out my concerns and frustration. Once again, she acted as my sounding board and conscience.

"HR has given me a list of names of people we've recorded as having a personal connection to Seattle, but I still can't call any of them suspects yet. My biggest problem is that Marvin has shot off to New York indefinitely leaving no one with authority to direct Finance to do the search I need."

I knew Brooke was listening as she squeezed me tighter, but she made no comment as she was either thinking or had no suggestions.

I continued: "I need a lead and the only one I can think of is through Finance." This comment was just a noncommittal statement based on logic.

"I love you desperately Brian ... but you only have one course of action."

I felt everything was hopeless. I didn't know what Brooke was suggesting, so I had to ask: "What is that?"

"You are going to have to sleep with Scarlett."

"No!" I instinctively retorted. I might have had wicked images and thoughts regarding Scarlet, but I could never betray Brooke.

"You don't have a choice! You know the consequences if you don't catch this spy. We don't have a choice! It's our future ... our children's future that you must consider."

"But ... our marriage ... I have never cheated."

With conviction she continued: "Cheating is when you do something behind my back. This won't be cheating. You will be fighting for your family. You will not love her; you will just be having sex."

Brooke's impassioned plea made me consider the option, but I was still worried. "You won't mind? Won't it change things?"

"Well I have to be honest. It's not the plan that I'd have first suggested, but I've been thinking about this all day. I'm sort of proud that another woman finds you irresistible. I want you to bed her and give her the best sex possible. I want her to be so gratified that she'll be jealous of me being married to you. After all, I'll have you for the rest of my life."

"It will feel funny doing it with someone other than you."

"I want you to go out and do it properly. Enjoy yourself, otherwise you won't be doing your best. I know you've fantasized about her. You are to fuck her multiple times and then return home to my bed to sleep."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes."

How could I love my wife more. She was the one making the sacrifice for us both.

I now felt less stressed and as I relaxed, I recalled unrealistic dreams of seducing another woman to save my country. Now I was about to have sex with some other woman to save my family. I'd be a fraud if I suggested that I felt noble, but at least with Brooke's support, I didn't feel quite as guilty.

As Brooke deserved my thanks and love I thought I should make love to her. I just started rubbing her stomach and then her breasts when she unexpected stopped me with: "You need to save your energy for tomorrow night."

She then gave me a kiss, rolled over and pulled me against her so we were spooning. Surprisingly I slept well.

In the morning before leaving for work, I sought confirmation from Brooke on the proposed strategy to bed Scarlett.

She was unequivocal that I must do it and insisted I be home early to shower and change. "I'll have your clothes ready."

"I can do that."

"No, I have it all in hand. I'm not having you dressed inappropriately. I'll also purchase a box of condoms, so we stay safe."

As soon as I arrived at work, I made my way to the Finance area. Scarlett had her head down examining spreadsheets, but when I knocked, she eagerly invited me into her office. Being exceedingly careful, I closed the door before taking a chair.

She smiled at me knowingly; almost with a look of victory but waited for me to start.

"I was hoping that your kind invitation for dinner and to view your home renovations was still open." She remained silent, so I added: "If it were, I would like to accept. I have the opportunity as my wife has taken the children for a sleep over with her parents."

"Fortunately I've already done the shopping in anticipation. You see, I've also felt the vibes between us. I thought you'd come back."

"You were right, I'm sure we could have a memorable experience. What time would you like me?"

"About seven would be perfect. It's 29 Willow Street. You can park in the driveway." I nodded then she said: "I will have to shoo you away now as I'm deep into some calculation for these reports."

As I sat at my desk back in my office, I wondered how tonight would turn out. I went through a complex mixture of feelings starting with guilt. Next was nervousness, followed by anticipation, then excitement which only brought on the return of guilt. I then recalled Brooke's words. I needed to remind myself that I had her support so the guilt wouldn't ruin everything.

The remainder of the day was just a blur with my preoccupation with naughty flights of fancy. There was no progress in identifying Saturn. Rico visited and confirmed that he could find nothing to implicate Richard Simpson. I gave him the other names provided by HR to give him a focus.

As Brook had insisted, I returned home early. She'd been busy. She'd bought me a new long sleeved shirt and pressed my trousers. On the bed was a box of condoms.

Brooke was very attentive as I shaved again and showered. She even ensured that I wore aftershave.

When I asked about her behavior, she explained that I was doing this tonight for both of us. I was then touched when she insisted that I have a good time. Amazingly this did remove the remnants of a prickling conscience. I could now feel my anticipation build without any niggling worries.

Just before I left, she checked to ensure I had the condoms. When I pulled out two, she handed me two more to put in my pocket. With a smirk, she suggested: "You may need more than two. Also I've bought you a bottle of wine. You should never turn up empty handed."

I arrived at Scarlett's entrance precisely on time. She opened the door for me to enter but used it to screen herself from any outside view. Once she closed the door and turned to face me, I took my time to take in all the details of this beauty.

She looked like a lingerie advertisement dressed in a dark green bra, thong, stockings supported by a suspender belt. Over it all was a very sheer green short robe tied to accentuate her shapely figure. The green just seemed to highlight her coloring, in particular her brown hair that was cascading over her shoulders.

Scarlett was a couple of inches shorter than Brooke and while her frame was slightly smaller, everything was in perfect proportions. I took my time to peruse her in detail. When I eventually raised my eyes from her pert breasts back to her face, I identified a timid expression. She was waiting for me to say something.

"Scarlett ... you are beautiful and so ... so sexy. Dressed like that, you could tempt the Pope to leave the church."

With that, she rushed to me and threw her arms around my neck. With her body pressed against me we kissed for our first wicked connection. We both opened our mouths and instantly our tongues lashed together in delight. It mightn't have lasted even ten seconds, but it heralded that our later passion would be unrestrained.

As we broke, Scarlett's enthusiasm flowed in a stream of words. "I'm glad you came as I've often thought of this moment. I want to say much more, but I must check on something in the kitchen. Take a seat in the living room for a few minutes. Oh ... is that bottle for tonight. I'll go and open it up. Please take a seat." Then she was off before I could blink.

On my own in the living room, I studied the furnishings and furniture. Scarlett had previously explained how she'd bought this old cottage and stripped it out. She'd installed insulation and replastered, but everything was in keeping with the age of the building. The architraves, baseboard and moldings were broad and elaborate. While this woodwork was painted white, it contrasted with the soft yellow walls and the dark polished furniture in mahogany and walnut. The decor was complementary; however the style was unexpected for a young person.

In less than ten minutes, Scarlett was ready. She gave me the wine to pour and pointed me to the dining room. Consistent with her theme, the table was dark polished wood with elaborately carved legs. The setting shone with contrasting embroidered linen mats, candles that she lit, glasses and shiny flatware. She then reappeared with our dinner.

Given the formality of the setting, I instinctively held out a chair for her to sit. She blushed lightly and thanked me.

In front of me was a steamy beef casserole with a variety of hot vegetables. I could smell the spiced aroma and wasn't faking it when I said: "This looks good."

I waited for her to start as decorum dictates, however she seemed tense. In order to mask the awkwardness, I picked up my glass and offered: "Cheers."

We clinked our glasses and after taking a sip she seemed to relax.

The silence continued but, in my defense, it was due to giving the meat my full appreciation. It was tender and full of delicate spices.

"I need to get something out of the way so that I can relax," Scarlett began. "I want to thank you for being the first truly friendly face at work. Other than Marvin, you're the only senior member of staff that's shown me respect for my abilities. If it had just been that I was female it would've been easier, but they continually made it clear that I was too young. I've become used to them questioning every financial report or statement. This has only strengthened my determination to work hard and not make mistakes."

This wasn't what I'd expected. I suddenly felt guilty for not realizing that she had experienced this discomfort.

She continued: "You've always been professional and courteous. So again, I wish to thank you."

"I am sorry. I didn't realize that you had been left feeling unsupported."

"You may not have realized, but when I was attacked by Winston and Summerville over the forecasts, your defense and pointing out the obvious mistakes in their assertions ... well at that moment, you were my hero."

"Well they were blatantly wrong. I just said what had to be said."

"No, you spoke up while the others sat back silently enjoying my humiliation."

"Well let me know whenever you need support," I offered.

"I guess that's what first attracted me to you. I started studying you and I guess that's how I caught your surreptitious scrutiny when you thought I wasn't looking."

"Gosh," I laughingly added, "I thought I was being discreet," as I raised my glass for another toast. She was now smiling, and I was also feeling comfortable ... and aroused. Her adorating looks made me realize that having sex with this gorgeous woman was going to occur. Even if I'd wanted to, there was no backing out now. The truth was I wanted to bed her and was sensing the growing excitement.

From then on, our conversation was more relaxed. I now scrutinized what I could see of her body. As we talked, I was drawn to her brown eyes and red lips that were the only sign of makeup. Her shoulder length dark brown hair had been brushed into a wavy bob framing her round face perfectly.

As I scanned down her slender neck, I was captivated by her shoulders that weren't really concealed by her robe. Her round breasts were contained in a lacey green bra that did little to disguise her protruding brown nipples. This definitely increased the titillation I was feeling. Everything about her body was symmetrical and in just the right shape and size.

We briefly talked about her home, but most of the time it was just light banter. Her eyes were shimmering with merriment when she asked if I wanted desert. As by now my only hunger was her, I quickly declined saying: "I'm looking forward to other delicacies."

"I'm sure I've no idea what you might be suggesting," she teased, however I stood and moved behind her chair to assist her.

After she stood, she turned to me and wrapped her arms about my shoulders, her fingers running through my hair. I pulled the bow at her waist so that her gown opened and then ran my hands from her hips up her back. Her skin was gloriously smooth and warm.

We just seemed to merge our bodies together as we kissed. Her lips were moist and soft. As I explored with my tongue, I could taste the Merlot we'd shared. I could feel her raging need and our tender play quickly turned to desperate passion. My body also gave me the message of its simmering need.

When we finally broke for air, she grabbed my hand and started to lead me away. She switched off the lights to the dining and living rooms and then instructed: "Leave the stair lights on."

She led up the stairs, still holding my hand as I followed two steps behind. This gave me the opportunity to closely study her womanly curves. Her pert ass was nicely decorated by her cheeky lace thong.

At the bedroom, two shaded lamps provided a cozy glow to what looked like a stylish French boudoir. A large velvet buttoned upholstered bed took center stage. Covering the duvet were numerous pillows. All the fabric in the room was a variety of velvet, silk and other textures in complementary tones of taupe, beige, and greyish green. This was a room for romantic seduction rather than animal lust.

With the room setting the mood, I turned Scarlett towards me. I carefully removed her robe and before I could continue further, she crushed her body against me so that our lips could reunite. I held her tightly and while my tongue played with hers, my hands wandered and caressed her body.

With my hands around her hips she took a breath and leant back before asking: "Do you like anything in the room?"

"Yes. I'm looking at her," I responded as I stared back.

With inviting eyes, she suggested: "You can do more than just look," as she commenced unbuttoning my shirt.

"I might just do that," I replied while squeezing her smooth butt cheeks. I'd been prepared to offer her platitudes but after scanning her thoroughly I sincerely said: "You're gorgeous, Scarlett."

She blushed in the most enchanting manner as she efficiently undid the belt and fly on my trousers. Once my trousers hit the floor, I did a quick dance to be free. Scarlett looked down in admiration before she slipped her fingers inside the waist band of my boxers to release my throbbing cock. Her warm hand glided along my shaft and then caressed it delicately.

I was now craving the feel of her flesh against mine. Her lacy bra was my target. With my arms enclosing her, I released the hooks. As the strap's tension dissipated, it filled me with the joy of expectant wicked pleasure. I now reveled in the warmth and comfort of her firm mounds pressing against my chest. This just hastened my urgency to remove all our clothing.

Scarlett was similarly minded as she broke our hold and slipped off her thong. I just let my boxers fall to my feet. I then flung the duvet to the floor. Remembering the condoms, I reached into my trouser pocket before dropping them on the bed.

Once we resumed our embrace, she wrapped her left leg about my hip. The skin on the inside of her thigh was so soft, but it was the moisture that was most gratifying.

Her arms reached around my neck. Her fingernails caressed my back. I reached around her raised leg and stroked her exposed pussy. The whole area was slippery allowing my fingers to glide intimately between her folds. I soon could gauge my progress by her fingernails clawing harder and deeper.

Scarlett's sighs matched my fondling. My own excitement was also building as my cock, now trapped against her abdomen, throbbed its eagerness. Needing to fix this, I grabbed Scarlett under her thighs and carried her to the bed. I crawled on my knees before lowering her bottom and falling on top of her.

We briefly resumed kissing then I lifted myself to kiss down her body. As I started, her eyes captured mine communicating her agitation that she clarified with: "I need you in me now. Now!"

With no desire to argue, I unrolled a condom onto my erection, silently cursing it for causing an awkward delay. Resuming a position with my straight arms either side of her body, I positioned the head of my cock so it could slide between her wet lips. I teased the head of my shaft along her slick pussy several time before she tilted her hips to trap me in her entrance. I then slowly thrust into her tight, warm, delightful vagina. Our groins mashed together making our connection exquisite.

Wanting to last as long as I could, I pumped her slowly although the temptation to give up control was overwhelming. My intentions were soon forgotten as Scarlett wrapped her legs about me and thrust her pelvis with an accelerating tempo.

I lowered myself onto my elbows and her body. With her breasts crushed beneath me, we exchanged sloppy kisses until our breathing became too urgent and erratic. With our wet pelvises grinding together, I arched my back to drive as deeply as possible.

1...34567...12