We Don't have a Choice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't ask the managers at this stage, but I've a few ideas."

"Well that is good so stop worrying about it tonight. I'm sure you'll find out everything tomorrow," she reassured. "Just to get your mind on something else, I've something I realized I forgot to tell you."

"What was that?" I asked hoping for a happy distraction.

"You remember reviewing the plan for the remodeling and fit out for the hospitality wing at that luxury home in Bel Air?"

"Yes, I helped you with some of the ideas. You must be close to completion by now?"

"Yes, in a week or so. The pool, paving and retaining walls and most of the internal work are complete. There's just some planting to be completed and the installation of furnishings. Well after we signed the contract the owner asked for some variations."

"That's not uncommon, is it?"

I could see embarrassment all over her face as she continued: "No ... what I'm awkwardly trying to tell you is they weren't major alterations. He wanted some additions so he could host swinger parties." Brooke paused for a moment as she studied me for a reaction before continuing. "So I've been busy finding unique pieces of furniture."

"What do you mean, by unique?" I asked with curiosity and amusement.

"Well I now feel that I'm overqualified on what is the best coverings for sex enhancers and pleasure chairs. If I can remember the inventory, we have in the main reception room:

- a large round couch/bed to accommodate up to five couples

- a U shaped 8 seater sofa

- two contoured love lounges

- a central bar with stools for six

There's also room for an additional five mattresses stored in a side cupboard.

There are two private guest or playrooms with king size beds and their own ensuites.

There's an additional large bathroom with a shower large enough for three or four people.

Now the games room is like a small gymnasium with:

- professional massage table

- restraint bed

- sex chair with restraints

- a hanging sex swing harness

- chains with handcuffs hanging from the ceiling

- automatic sex machine with a range of dildos

- two adjustable women's sex vibrating chairs

- Oh, plus two dance poles positioned in front of floor to ceiling mirrors.

Outside on the lower terrace by the pool is:

- a hot tub large enough for four couples, and

- four wide lounges suitable for close couples"

Brooke had rattled off the items like she was reading her grocery list. I was astonished and couldn't think of a serious response. I then flippantly said: "It sounds like they'll have great parties. Do you think the bar is large enough?"

"I think they'll have additional staff for drinks and food. This project has shown me that some people do things on a grand scale and have little concern for the cost. Mind you, I have worked hard to obtain good prices."

Brooke may have thought she'd ended the discussion before preparing for sleep, but it wasn't the end for me. Once we were in bed, I cheekily asked: "I hope you tested all the devices before you installed them?"

She gave me a mild thump on the shoulder in rebuke, but then said: "It's amazing how open and detailed some of the salespeople were. I had one woman suggest I trial the vibrating chair. When I declined, she gave me the most detailed intimate blow by blow account of what she experienced."

"You obviously have had some time to think about what happens at these parties?" I asked as I held Brooke in my arms.

She turned towards me and ran her fingers over my chest as she replied: "I can't deny that my mind hasn't drifted to that subject. I've had plenty of opportunities to consider it when stuck in traffic while commuting there. I understand he wants to hold parties for 20 to 30 couples."

I ran my hand over her hip and then pulled her knee over my thigh. I could now also run my fingers around her butt cheeks and her crease. "It sounds very exciting, but you have to worry about the safety of catching something."

"As it is his home, he can carefully select who attends. That way he can better control whether they're STD free. Of course condoms would help."

"That would remove a major worry."

I could feel that Brooke was now quite wet while my growing erection heralded my own yearning. I was just thinking how fantastic it could be and all the possibilities when Brooke asked: "Would you want to attend a swingers party?"

Completely caught unawares, I instantly replied: "Of course not. You are all I want." Realizing how hollow I sounded, I added: "It is like a fantasy or an unrealistic dream. But imagine the consequences if my boss found out."

Brooke was now gently squeezing my cock as she said: "Given the world isn't always tolerant, discretion would be needed. Could you handle the jealousy of seeing me with someone else?"

The thought involuntarily made my cock pulse. Brooke's giggle made it clear she had felt it too. There was no option but to confess. "Actually, I don't quite know why, but the idea excites me." Now I was curious if Brooke shared my risqué thoughts, so I asked: "What about you?"

"I'd love to be able to watch you 'fucking' some other woman. Just remember, you would need my permission and then afterwards you'd have to describe it in full intimate detail."

My mind immediately flipped into an imaginary world. A place where I was able to attend orgies. I just started describing the scene for Brooke to hear. At the same time I decided to act as one of the characters. While talking, I started rubbing between her legs. My whole hand was soon wet which enabled me to push one finger inside her; then two; and still rub her clit with my thumb.

"Imagine we're at a Roman orgy. We have no worries as we can do anything without bad consequences. Everyone is dressed in togas. They don't necessarily flatter the figure, but they allow easy access for playing.

We've been enjoying a few drinks as we chatted with other couples and checked out their bodies. The host invites everyone to commence play on the mattresses pushed together at one end of the room. We give each other a nod and go with the couple we've been talking with. Let's say its George and Maria.

George pulls you into his arms and you kiss. It's tentative at first and then his tongue probes your mouth as you suck on it. You're soon passionately embracing as he runs his hand down your back and between your butt cheeks. You respond by running your hand over his chest beneath his toga.

Soon you're both naked and caressing each other on a mattress. There are other couples all about you, but your excitement has you focused on this manly stud with a huge cock. Your kisses are wet and deep, and his hands are roaming between your legs. He rubs the whole of your pussy then explores with one ... then two fingers inside. He instantly finds that magic spot."

As I climbed between Brooke's thighs, I continued my story at a leisurely pace:

"You feel that you might soon climax, but you insist on trying his oversized member. He is soon between your legs and pushes his cock in slowly ... and deeply ... continuing until he is fully encased. You feel beyond full. Your muscles are stretched, and this is intensely pleasurable.

About you are bodies writhing and moaning. The smell of sexual juices mingled with other women's perfume fills your mind with hedonistic thoughts.

George is now ramming his cock inside you making your breasts wobble with the impact. You rub his chest until he lowers his body crushing your boobs as he drives his hips harder.

You're close to climaxing and from the increased tempo and the sound of his desperate breathing you know it is a race for release. Just as your body spasms all over, George screams the sound of his orgasm and shudders on top of you.

After a few moments of recovery George withdraws and you feel the trickle ... no, the stream of his seaman as it runs between your butt cheeks onto the mattress."

Fortunately, we'd also both climaxed as I'd run out of words to prolong the saga any longer. As I lay on my back recovering, I wondered whether it would be possible for us to try swinging without anyone knowing. Such a pleasant thought before sleep.

---------------------------

"Hello Mrs Fletcher. You're here early today."

"Good morning, Alberto." I'd told Alberto several times to call me Brooke, but he was always formal first greeting in the morning, particularly if subcontractors were present.

Alberto was my prime contractor. I'd engaged him for my first three jobs. We'd quickly discovered that our symbiotic relationship was proving to be beneficial. He was a builder that had recently decided to specialize in luxury pool installations. I'd given him the first contract for his new company. This current project was considerably more than just a pool, however his previous experience as a builder made him perfect for this job. I'm sure his managing skills of subcontractors and trades were the reason we'd been problem free.

"The tilers will finish up today and then the furniture can be delivered. As you can see the landscapers started planting yesterday."

Most contractors like to keep the architect at some distance from the subcontractors, so I felt an explanation was warranted. I'd produced the detailed landscape scheme and as Alberto didn't know a lilac from a dogwood, I thought I could help ensure the planting was in accordance with the plan.

"I had to be here to meet with the owner at 10 o'clock. I'd be happy if you could also accompany me then. If you don't mind, I'll talk to the landscapers as they always have good ideas for future projects."

"Sure Brooke ... that will help me as I barely know which end of a tree goes in the ground."

I had several minutes with the landscape team, but then watched idly as I considered what might happen at the parties to be held here.

Would I be up to swinging? I knew I could be tempted, but more importantly, would Brian ever consider swinging acceptable? I could never participate on my own, but what if he was prepared to be an eager participant? We'd joked about it in the bedroom, but that wasn't the same as giving it serious consideration.

What was it that made the whole wicked idea appealing? That was probably the point. It was wicked! Life had just been too routine, too calm, too normal, even too perfect. My life had its challenges, but it just seemed too placid. Imagine what it would be like with a little impulsive, unrestrained and exhilarating lustful fun added to my life ... to our life.

Of course this could never happen to us. We had a good sex life and a loving relationship. I'd never want to upset him or risk our marriage. Additionally, I knew Brian ... and knew that as professionals and parents, we couldn't afford tarnished reputations.

The property owner and client was Mr Hamstead. Promptly at 10am, he arrived accompanied by a young attractive woman. She wasn't his wife, Vanessa, who I'd met previously.

"Hello Brooke."

"Good morning Mr Hamstead."

"This is my Assistant, Joanna Dickinson." Turning to Joanna he said: "This is the marvelous architect I was talking about; Brooke Fletcher."

I tried to act nonchalant, however I was secretly pleased with this praise.

Joanna then expressed with wonder: "Just look at how you've framed the view. The swimming pool appears to have no edge, so it stretches out forever and blends with the distant hills and buildings perfectly. I love the gazebo with the tiered roof. It adds visual appeal and hints of whimsy. It and those thick green trees to the left frame the view perfectly."

"Yes, we've placed those sweet pittosporums to ensure complete privacy. They're evergreen and won't create significant problems with dropped leaves near the pool."

Joanna was still scanning the site until she detected the recess in the stone paving running the two sides of the pool accessed from the home. "Oh this line must be where you've concealed the retractable glass fencing that I've heard Roger ... Mr Hamstead talk about."

"We wanted to keep the sense of openness and access between the house, sitting area and the pool while still providing for child safety. The shatterproof glass doesn't interfere with the view and can even provide some splash protection to the sitting area. Let me call Alberto to demonstrate."

Alberto had been waiting for my wave and responded instantly. He had the remote control with him.

"May I introduce Alberto Serra." This was for Joanna's benefit as he had previously met Mr Hamstead. "Alberto, Joanna here would appreciate a demonstration of the pool fence."

Alberto must have anticipated my request as while I'd been talking, the five foot high glass fence silently rose beside us. I could see that Joanna was full of admiration and interest, which prompted several questions.

"I notice that you've two panels on the left that are permanently raised." Her eyebrows indicated it was a question.

"The current regulations didn't anticipate this kind of pool fence, so we still require an outward swinging gate. It was safer to just leave this in place as a permanent facility in an unobtrusive place near the garden bed," I explained.

"Is the glass strong enough?"

Alberto answered: "Most glass pool fences are about half an inch thick or less. You might notice by looking at the edges that this glass is double insulating safety glass and an inch thick. It's Swiss engineering. They have a long term perspective with their building standards. They build houses to last hundreds of years. In the US, some might consider it over engineered."

"What if there's a power failure?"

Alberto continued: "It can all be manually operated if necessary. Since the panels are balanced by counterweights, it doesn't require a great deal of force. This is all located in the pump room. I'd be happy to show you."

Mr Hamstead then interrupted: "The reason I've brought Joanna here today is so she can be shown everything. She needs to know how to operate it all, particularly the maintenance requirements."

This was a good opportunity for me to show the maintenance folder I'd produced. "You can see all the pool and fence instructions in this folder. They're also laminated and framed on the wall in the pump room. The rest of the folder covers everything else that we've installed."

Mr Hamstead briefly examined the folder before suggesting: "Perhaps Joanna could take the folder and accompany Alberto as he shows her around. That would give you and me an opportunity to discuss other matters."

As they departed, Mr Hamstead commenced: "Of course I've been checking the work progressively when I've returned home each night. I'm pretty sure that I know how everything works as I've pestered most of your tradesmen. Today was really so Joanna can feel confident with running parties here."

"I'm sure she won't find anything too complex either outside or in the reception rooms," I tried to reassure.

"The reason I wanted to talk with you privately is to assure you how pleased Vanessa and I have been with the works. I've mentioned your excellence to a few of my friends that have indicated they'd like to meet you. They seem to have similar ideas about modernizing some of their property."

"Well thank you Mr Hamstead. You know I never concealed that my business is still young, so I'm always interested in new projects."

"Now I intend to host an opening party on Saturday week. It's a chance to show off your works to these friends so it would be a good opportunity for me to introduce you. In any case, I'd have insisted that you and your husband join us for the celebrations."

"That sounds delightful Mr Hamstead."

"Now the project is almost complete, it's time for you to call me Roger. Our parties are very relaxed and friendly, plus I'd like us to become good friends."

"Thank you, Roger. Brian is my husband. We will look forward to the night."

"I have to leave for a meeting now, however Joanna is organizing the party and she'll give you all the details."

I sat on a chair on the terrace until Joanna returned from her tour twenty minutes later.

Once she joined me, I asked: "Did Alberto show you everything listed in the folder?"

"Yes, he gave me a comprehensive tour. I might forget some of the procedures, but the folder will remind me. By the way he said that you can find him in the reception room bathroom if he is needed."

"I'll catch him before I leave. Now you've seen it all, how do you think it will all work for parties?"

"This will be a great party place. I can't wait to be sitting in the hot tub, sipping champagne while gazing at the city lights. Roger has been raving about your plan, but he didn't mention the windows in the pool. They are spectacular!"

"Thank you," I replied somewhat bemused as to Joanna's real interest in me.

"Now if you wouldn't mind waiting here a second, I just need to grab my bag from inside."

Somewhat perplexed I waited as requested. When Joanna returned with a red trauma responder bag, I wondered what she was up to.

"Don't worry; I was trained as a nurse." This left me even more confused. "Roger asked me to take a blood sample for testing. It's a requirement for everyone attending the party."

"What's it for?" I asked with some trepidation as I watched her pull out a tourniquet, collection tube, syringe, tape and gauze.

"Now don't worry. You must have given blood previously."

"Of course," I tentatively replied realizing this could only be for an STD test. I then wrestled with refusing the test. I could say that I just remembered that I wouldn't be able to attend. Unfortunately Joanna's efficiency left me little time to decide, so I decided to submit as I could always give my regrets later.

"I really liked the games room equipment. It's not really my thing, but it is sure to keep some of the ladies happy," she said with a chuckle as she secured the tourniquet and cleaned my skin with an alcohol wipe. "Roger felt very clever that he identified you as an experienced swinger when he reviewed the equipment you had selected."

I was still considering correcting this misconception and explaining why I couldn't attend the party when before I knew it, Joanna had filled a tube and was tapping a gauze band aid onto the crook of my elbow. As she started writing my details on the label, she said: "I just need your date of birth and then your signature on this label."

I completed the label, then she secured my blood inside an insulated bag. As she stood to leave, I gave a mechanical farewell to an excessively excited Joanna. Not feeling quite as joyful, I just remained seated wondering what I'd got myself into.

It was only my sudden need for lunch that finally diverted my thoughts. I decided to return home.

On the drive I weighed up all the issues. Of course, attending the party would be out of the question. Or would it? I'd often wondered what went on at such parties, although I'd readily dismissed the idea as just too fanciful. Until this project I'd always regarded talk about swinging as just another urban legend.

My real concern was how I'd explain this situation to Brian. How could I pretend that the invitation to a swingers party was a surprise. My relationship with Mr Hamstead had been infrequent and always on a professional basis. Today was the first time I'd called him Roger. Now that I'd given blood, how could I convince Brian that I had no intention of attending?

Would Brian misconstrue our discussions about my fantasies and swinging? The last thing I wanted to do was make him feel inadequate or that I didn't love him. As I was planning to give a last minute apology citing a fictitious emergency, did I even need to let Brian know?

No, I couldn't ignore it. That wasn't how our marriage worked. We'd always been honest with each other. I'd just have to casually mention it and make it clear how ridiculous the whole idea was. Anyway, Brian had his own problems at work. I needed to ensure my problems didn't cause him too much distraction.