We Don't Have To Do This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, there was no way I was going to stop until we'd had a home run. You just didn't know it."

"No, I didn't. When you grabbed my hand and led it to your breast, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

"No, you died later that night."

"When you told me the zipper was in back, I got so nervous."

"Yeah, your hands were shaking, I could tell."

"After I slid the zipper down, I ran my hand up your back only to find no bra strap!"

"Yeah, and you kept stroking my back when the goods were up front."

"Then you leaned back and pulled the dress down to your waist!"

"Got your attention, didn't it?"

"Uh-huh, it sure did. Your breasts were divine. Perfect size, perfect shape, perfect everything."

"You sure stared at them long enough."

"I was stunned by your beauty, their beauty."

"And to think I still had to lead your hands to them!"

"You make me sound like a nervous Nellie."

"Well, you were! I figured I'd have to lead the way more so I undid your buttons. And once we hugged, I loved feeling your hair tickle my nips. God, it was so exciting. I felt myself melting below and I knew you were excited. Your cock nearly poked me in the belly button."

"Well, I had no control over it," he chuckled.

"But I did, particularly once I unzipped you. Is that when you knew we'd be doing it?"

"I figured we'd do some heavy petting, maybe third base, maybe some oral. I had no idea we'd end up like we did."

"What? The blow job? The dining downtown?"

"No, everything. Once you opened my pants and pulled my cock out, I was so excited."

"Yeah, I could tell. That's when I decided to relieve the pressure, so to speak."

"When your lips touched me, I couldn't believe it! Then you took the entire head into your mouth. And your hand was jacking me at the same time. I don't know how I lasted as long as I did."

"How long do you think?"

"Four or five minutes, I guess..."

"Four or five minutes," she hooted. "It was more like four or five seconds."

"Aww, you're cruel," he groaned.

"Yeah, I am. I'll give it forty or fifty seconds."

"Yeah. There you were, stripped down to your thong, your breast rubbing on my thighs. Only a man made of stone could last more than I did. Your technical expertise was phenomenal."

"Thanks."

"Oh, yeah. It still is, by the way."

"And I have to admit your skill when you went to trade favors was out of this world. I remember you claimed to be a rookie but I think you had taken lessons from someone."

"You weren't my first but somehow with you it was as natural as could be. And your words and little moans were great guides. I loved your clit. It was so cute standing out like it did with glistening lips below. God, you were so sexy."

"I'd never had anything that good ever before. I know I probably screamed enough to let everyone on the floor know I was having a good time."

"Yeah, and your fingernails gouged my neck and I think the scars are still there to this day."

"Oh, I did not scratch you, well, not much anyway," she snickered, "And you kept going! Oh, my God. I knew you were a keeper! We girls used to sit around and complain about guys going downtown only as a quick detour on the way to screwing, but you, that night you made it seem like your Australian kisses were the final act."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! And once I recovered, I realized the little you was ready again. Glad I had stocked up on condoms."

"Me, too."

"When I rolled it on you I was pretty nervous."

"Oh? Why?"

"Don't let it go to your head, no pun intended, but you are fairly, ah, fairly generous down there."

"Er, not that generous, actually."

"Well, my vag says you were and still are and what it says matters. God, you have no idea how good it feels to have that extra little stretching when you enter me. It stimulates so much more than just the tip of the clit."

"Thanks, I guess. Hey, I read recently the clit actually has little arms which reach around the opening and maybe that's what was stimulated, think?"

"Maybe, but all I know is that night making love with you was beyond perfect."

"And morning sex after I spent the night was pretty cool, too."

"Yeah. You know, it was that night when I first realized how comforting and wonderful it is to have someone sleeping next to you."

After a long pause of staring at her, Brad murmured, "That's probably what I miss most about us, uh, our situation. Even when I've been so pissed at you I could hardly think, I still miss snuggling under the blankets."

"You miss the sex."

"Don't you? I mean, really, don't you?"

"Of course, I miss the sex and Honey, you're right; I miss the snuggling, too."

"That first night of sex with you, I'll never forget it. When I'm old and forgetful and the doctors ask me my name and date to see if I've totally lost it, I'll still look back on that first night, remembering every little detail."

"Even after everything we've been through here lately?"

"Even then. And I'll still be able to tell them how we met and how that one evening became our first date, too."

"Yeah. You rescued me from that dick. Oh, what was his name? Doesn't matter, you were my hero."

"Kevin? No, Kent! It was Kent."

"That's right, star of the football team who thought he was God's gift to women."

"Speaking of gifts, the way he was groping your ass, you'd have thought he was feeling a Christmas present and trying to figure out what was inside."

"Asshole. I told him to quit it but he wouldn't."

"Yeah, and I was watching from the side of the room and..."

"Yeah, poor little Brad. No girlfriend, no date," she chuckled.

"No, you're right. I was stag and unhappy about it. I could tell the prettiest girl in the room was pissed at her partner so I kept an eye on you."

"You followed me down the hall when I escaped to the ladies room. When I came out, you stood there all nervous and spoke to me."

"You weren't very nice at first."

"I know. I was pissed at Kent and at men in general and you were in my way."

"My heart was going one-sixty when I spoke up and asked if you were OK and if there was anything I could do to help."

"Yeah, and I thought here was a nice-looking guy who would have the shit beat out of him by the big football player asking if he could help me! And I suddenly realized you might be my ticket to safety."

"I almost passed out when you said 'Yes'."

"But you didn't. You took my hand and led me away from the room, down the little hall and at the count of three, we bolted through the fire door!"

"God, that alarm was loud! Made me run even faster, pulling you along. Once we were down the street, we slowed down and I kept holding your hand, even when you tried to pull your hand free."

"Yeah, you gave me some lame-assed excuse we'd look like an innocent couple and when the cops went flying by, they totally ignored us. I was actually pretty impressed, though I know to this day you were using it as an excuse to hold my hand."

"Mmm, maybe, but I'll never admit it," he laughed. "But I was pretty impressed with myself when I thought to walk you over to The Drag and invite you for a drink."

"I thought you'd pass out when I reached in and pulled out my ID from my bra!"

"I almost did! And it was still warm when I held it. Jeez, and next you put it back in!"

"And you asked if you could help me with it. You know, I almost smacked you, but I didn't 'cause you were blushing so much."

"For the first time ever in my life I said something risqué to a hot girl and I couldn't believe I had done that. I was soooo relieved when you didn't slap me or walk away. I assumed then you were probably OK."

"Somehow I figured you were a decent guy and decided to have a drink, then another with you. God, we must have stayed there for hours just talking. I was still going strong when you said we should be getting back. I figured you were done with me or were too shy or whatever."

"I had to work the next morning. I told you that!"

"Oldest excuse in the book. I was tickled when you asked for my number, though. And at me door you even dropped a nice little kiss on me. Sweet."

"You have no idea how nervous I was about that kiss. I figured it would either bomb or be the beginning of something nice."

"You were right. It was the beginning of something very nice."

For a few minutes, the two sat there quietly looking at each other, each seemingly lost in thought.

"Suze, wedon't have to do this."

"What?"

"Divorce."

"Honey, a little trip down Memory Lane can't undo those arguments or take back those hateful words."

"No, what was said, what we said to each other, what we called each other in the heat of the moment can't be undone or unsaid. But we could still, we could still, uh, still figure out a way to work on things, couldn't we?"

"Like how?"

"Well, start with counseling..."

"Counseling?" she shrieked, "I said we should do it and you wouldn't!"

"Suze, you were absolutely right and I was wrong. I was so pissed that night I didn't want to compromise on anything. I was dead wrong and I apologize. I realize now a good counselor could make a world of difference."

"I'm afraid it's too late."

"Is it? Really? We've been here for what, the better part of an hour? We haven't killed each other. And we've enjoyed being together, at least I have. Haven't you?"

"Yeah, it's been nice. You're right."

"Suze, I still love you, you know that don't you?"

She nodded slightly.

"And I believe, deep in your heart, that you still love me and if you were honest with yourself you'd admit it, too."

She nodded again with a tear trickling down her cheek. "I love you, but lately I haven't liked you very much and have even hated you."

"I understand. That feeling's been mutual, honestly."

With nothing more than her sniffing and swallowing her wine, another minute or so of silence hung between them before she spoke up, "I, I, uh, if I were to agree to it, uh, how would we, uh, how would we deal with this, you know, the lawyers and all?"

"I don't know. Uh, how about we tell them to keep the documents and that we, uh, we want to give this one more try. If it doesn't work out, we call them up and ask them to file the papers with the court. We don't want to go through this mediation thing again, do we?"

"No, I know I sure don't. Couldn't afford it anyway. What about the kids?"

"Phew. I know they'd be super glad to see us together again but if it didn't work out, that could be doubly bad. Maybe not tell them for awhile?"

"Hmm. That means you'd still be in your apartment."

"Yeah, I'd stay there until we know for sure which way this is going. We'd do the counseling and if it went well, then I'd move back in. If not, we submit the papers and they'd never know we tried. OK?"

"Yeah, that's probably the best idea."

"Deal?"

"I don't know. I'm not quite sure..."

"What harm is there in trying?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'd get my hopes up only to have them get smashed yet again."

"Look. The more I think about it, the more I want this and the more I realizewe need this. Please, for me, for the kids and even for you, could you, could you just give it one more shot?"

After a few silent minutes, she softly spoke, "Hmm. OK. Deal. But we've both gotta really work on it!"

"I swear, if you say 'yes' I'll work on it like you wouldn't believe. Definitely sure about this?"

"Yes, I am. Shake?"

"OK, but shouldn't we kiss on it?"

"Mmm, I don't know," she laughed, "You're kinda pushy for a first date, Mister."

"I happen to know you've kissed a guy on the first date before."

"Yeah, and I'll do it again," she said as she slid over to him on the couch and their lips met.

"OK, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, I've got the papers....Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to interrupt," said Mr. Cheatham at the door.

"Oh, Mr. Cheatham, let me see them. Brad, you want to see them, too?"

"Sure," he answered as he grabbed the document on the left side while she held them on the right. "You going to pull?"

"Uh-huh. You?"

"I'll pull, too." The sound of tearing paper was heard throughout the room as Mr. Cheatham's mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"Mr. Cheatham. I'm sure you've got this in your computer, or at least the judge does. Don't erase it. We paid for it and we want to keep it available, but for now, we won't be needing it or your services anytime soon. Could you tell Mr. Dewey the news, please?" he asked.

"Uh, sure. Will do. Uh, I'll leave you two here in private for a few more minutes to seal the deal," he smiled, "But I do need to let you know the office closes in twenty minutes."

"Great. Thank you, but if we're going to 'seal the deal,' using your words, it'll be in the form of great make-up sex. Come on, Honey, the kids are with Grandma. Shall we go to your apartment?" laughed Suzanne.

-----

Six months later

"Oh, Hello, Mr. Wilson. How can I help you?" asked the receptionist Nancy.

"I've brought in my last payment for Mr. Dewey's work on my behalf."

"Hmm, let me see... Oh, yes, that is the correct amount. I'll write up a receipt for you."

"Thanks. Uh, is there any chance Mr. Dewey has two or three minutes? I'd like to thank him and give him a bit of an update."

"I know he isn't with a client right now. Let me check."

"Mr. Dewey? Uh, Mr. Brad Wilson is out here with his final payment and is requesting a few minutes of your time, if you are available.

"OK, I'll send him right back. Uh, Mr. Wilson, you know where his office is. Just head right on back."

"Brad, my man. How are you?" asked Mr. Dewey as Brad walked to the office door.

"Fine. Doing great, actually."

"Yeah?"

"Umm-hmm. Say, I want to thank you for the referral to Vanessa at Centerville Couples and Throuples Counseling. She was great and got Suzanne and me on track in no time at all."

"Glad to hear it, though when a couple is dedicated to fixing things and willing to do the work, well, it usually goes a lot faster."

"Yeah, I guess. I'm back in the house again and things are settling down pretty well. Our daughter Julie was a bit clingy at first but she seems to be doing better here lately."

"Since you've moved, would you please give Nancy your new address. I don't believe we have it."

"Sure, will do. And again, thank you for all you've done."

"You're welcome and please give your lovely wife my regards and best wishes. Rumor has it..."

"Yeah, kinda embarrassing, actually. We, uh, well, our reunion, if you want to call it that, was pretty wild and spontaneous. Suzanne had been off the pill and I sure as hell didn't have any condoms. But, we're both tickled pink."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"Yeah, I think the kids are grossed out thinking their parents are still having sex, but they are warming up to the idea of a much younger sibling."

"Well, my best to both of you and take care."

"Thank you. Uh, no offense meant but I hope to never have to use your services again."

"None taken, Brad, none taken. I hope you don't either."

-----

Trionyx 2023

-----

The songWe Don't Have To Do This, written by Gary Burr and Victoria Shaw, was sung by Tanya Tucker on her 1994 hit albumSoon.

-----

Readers comments and votes are very much appreciated.

12