We Flower Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally finally gets deflowered by her 'brother'.
6.5k words
4.34
20.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person, location or situation in particular. All characters engaged in any sexual activity are at least eighteen. This submission is about the coming of age of an 18-year old virgin who signs up to a website for modeling and eventually to get deflowered.

I hope you have fun reading it. I decided to make it a two-part series.

NO INCEST IS CONTAINED IN THIS CHAPTER.

*****

From Part One

Patti leads, with Renee in tow, Sally back upstairs to a dressing area where there are loads of various clothing in there. With the cameras now switched over to the dressing area.

Patti starts to explain her first outfit to Sally, "You are to place the Victoria Secret sheer red bra on first. Then I picked out a matching Red Thong for you. There is a very sheer white blouse for you to put on next. Then you are to put on the Red thigh high stockings. Then I have a short miniskirt in black with a zipper on the side, for you to wear. We will finish your outfit with the stiletto high heels. You can sit down in the chair and get dressed."

Renee is looking at her friend, noticing the glassy eye look on her face, she says to Sally, "I love the outfit that Patti picked out for you. You are so lucky to be at Harry's mansion vs. the apartment that I filmed in. I am so excited for you. You look relaxed and will do great. Good luck my dear friend, I am here for you."

Sally is barely hearing Patti or Renee talking, as the aphrodisiac qualities of the formula are starting to take over her body and she is starting to feel very relaxed and extremely horny.

Part 2

Chapter Four

Patti leads Sally into the studio where she sees the crew and all the lights & cameras for the first time. Harry greets her to lay out the setting for the first scene for his audience. Sally then stands by a set looking like a typical living room.

Reading from a script, "My name is Sally. I am 18 years old and I've decided that I need money for college. I invited the 'We Flower.com crew to my house. I'm going to first have my virginity confirmed via We Flower.com. Then they hopefully will film my brother Chad taking my virginity. I am here at my own free will and have decided that I'm going to try to lose my virginity to my brother. I want him to deflower me but since we don't get along, this should be interesting. I could have had a model, but I decided to have my twin take my virginity."

"My parents are away for the weekend, so we have the house to ourselves. Chad is upstairs, in his room, playing on his computer. I will be modeling and proving that I am a virgin downstairs first."

Harry cuts in, "Weak & boring. I am sure our audience could care less what you say. It is what you will be doing at the end that they are paying for. So that is a wrap. Now we will start to have you slowly undress for the cameras and video. Remember, we are NOT Live, 'little does she know', and the final edited version of the video will be shown on our website. Now I need you to be the shy virgin girl. Slowly remove the sheer white blouse."

Sally then slowly removes the sheer white blouse, she is so horny, she rubs her bra covered breasts, as she removes the blouse, then places her hands over her breasts.

Snap, Snap, Snap.

Harry tells her, "Honey you have to remove your hands, people are paying to see you in your bra and skirt. Next goes the miniskirt, please slowly unzip the skirt."

Sally removes her hands, then slowly unzips the skirt. She is so horny; in reality she just wants to rip her clothes off and have Harry mount her. However she has to play the shy virgin girl for the video and cameras. Sally then places her hands over her panty covered pussy, then starts to try and rub one off, waiting for Harry to give her the next direction.

Snap, Snap, Snap.

Harry notices that she is rubbing her panty covered pussy, so he let's her try to have a small orgasm for his CAM audience.

Sally lets out a low, "Yea, Yea, then oops sorry."

Harry tells her, "You are doing fine," as he and the viewing audience can see the small wet spot that formed on the front of her thong. "Next the sheer red bra goes."

Sally now removes the bra, leaving her topless, she then throws her long hair over her breasts to cover them.

Snap, snap, snap

Harry tells Sally, "The hair please move it off your breasts and stand there in the thong, heels and thigh high stockings. Time is money girl."

Knowing he is saying this for the audience, Sally does as she is told.

Snap, snap, snap

"Now please slowly roll down then remove the thong," Harry tells her.

Sally slowly removes the thong, now standing in just the thigh highs and wearing the stiletto high heels. She places her hands over her waxed pussy.

Snap, snap, snap

"Sally the hands, move them away from your pussy. I need you to stand without you covering your beautiful body. Turn around and bend over and spread your ass."

Sally does as Harry told her, then bends over exposing her ass.

Snap, snap, snap

Harry tells her, "For the next part before trying to convince your dumb-ass twin to fuck your brains out, I need you to lay on your couch and masturbate for the camera. Do you think you can do that?"

Sally is so excited to finally cum, she tells Harry, "Yes, I can do that," as she moves over to the studio couch. Sally lays down on the couch, wets her finger then starts to rub her clit, then her breasts with her other hand twisting her nipple. She is so horny; she then sticks a finger in her pussy while pulling and massaging her breasts. It doesn't take long for her to start cumming.

"WHOA, Whoa, Oh Boy, here it cums, I am so, sooo horny, here it cums, OH Boy, I am cumming."

Sally then looks up to everyone with glassy eyes as she just had a good size orgasm.

Harry tells her, "That was great Sally, the website members, will appreciate that orgasm. 'Based on Private Comments, he knows that his CAM audience really appreciated it.' Now Sally I need you to spread your legs and prove to everyone that you are still a virgin."

Sally then spreads her legs for the viewing audience. The Video guy zooms into her pussy, highlighting that she still does have her hymen intact. The Photo person, starts snapping pictures.

Harry yells out, "That is a wrap. Now we will take a dinner break. Mildred, take Sally downstairs for an enema first, make sure she is cleaned out for her anal scene with Chad. Afterwards you both can join us for dinner and the final scenes."

Sally, still wearing the thigh highs and heels she puts on a stain robe, then follows Mildred downstairs. Sally is still in a daze and horny from the drugs they gave her plus the cream that was placed on her body. Mildred has Sally get on the now plastic covered massage table.

Mildred instructs Sally, "Remove the heels and thigh highs, then get on all fours with your asshole sticking up in the air. Then I need you to lower your head and chest forward until the left side of your face is resting on the table with your left arm folded underneath so you are comfortable. We have a fast-acting fleet type enema, so I will try to make this very painless for you."

Mildred lubes up the enema tip. Then with steady pressure, she gently inserts the lubed tip into Sally's rectum moving it slightly side-to-side, pointing the tip towards her navel. Sally feeling the tip enter her asshole, then takes her right hand to start rubbing her pussy. Mildred squeezes the large enema bottle, making sure all the liquid enters Sally's asshole.

Mildred notices Sally rubbing her pussy, so she inserts a finger into Sally's pussy. Then starts a rhythm, the anal enema nozzle, her finger, the nozzle, finger, helping Sally achieve another orgasm. Once Sally orgasm's, Mildred has Sally hold the enema liquid in her asshole for at least 10 to 15 minutes.

"Mildred, I have to poop, please help me off the table. My stomach hurts, I have cramps. Please"

"Sally just a little longer, I know it hurts, but it needs to sit to moves things, shall we say around in your ass."

After 12 minutes of hurting, Sally jumps off the massage table and runs into the bathroom, then starts to shit her brain out. After a while, Sally stops shitting then clear liquid starts exiting her asshole. She is clean. Mildred then has Sally come back to the massage table to lay on her stomach.

"Sally, I am going to wash your butt area, then you can wear the satin robe so we can have dinner. Andre will have some great dishes for us."

"Mildred, can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure"

"Does Harry screw any of the models, I mean he is old, balding but he has money and he hasn't made a move on me? Also, what about Andre is he gay or hooked up with anyone?"

"To your first question, Harry doesn't mess with the models, not his thing. Patti will screw with him for a booty call or I will when he needs it. To answer your next question, Andre & Patti are an item. As far as your next question that you haven't asked, Chad, your model & I are an item. We live together. None of us are jealous of the other around here, we are like a small family. It is mostly just sex and fun. Plus, we make good money, Patti and I from Harry."

Sally tells her, "I love Renee, we have been best friends for like ever."

The two head upstairs to the dining area to join the rest of the crew, her friend Renee, Chad, Harry & Patti. Spread out on the table is a feast consisting of fresh lobster, prime rib, salads & assorted vegetables with wine. Everyone enjoys their meal.

Harry has a sign on the webcam feed. "We are going to break for dinner. We will resume the camera recordings at 7:30. Any new members, it is going to cost $5,000 to join now so you can watch Sally lose her virginity real time. Existing members, if you recommend the new member you will get $500 in web credits to your account for bringing and recommending that person to the webcam. Private message me with the name of the member you recommended, when they sign up and pay, you get the credit."

All of a sudden on Harry's phone, 15 no 20, now 40 new members sign up with only 22 that were recommended. $200,000. more from just the webcam portion. Thinking to himself, "Sally is making me a ton of cash, if only she knew how much."

Harry over dinner, explains to Chad & Sally the final deflowering scene.

"I know it is corny but incest sells big time and people won't know you two are not related. So, Chad you are going to fight and argue with Sally over taking her virginity."

Mixed into Sally's wine glass, by Patti is some more of the aphrodisiac powder. In Chad's, she adds something to make him last a little longer. Mildred does Sally' hair really quick, brushing it then placing a hair scrunchie at the top. Then she just adds some bright red lipstick to Sally's lips.

Chapter Five

Chad heads back to his 'room', wearing a pair of shorts & T-shirt without any underwear on underneath. Sally enters his room wearing just the satin robe.

"Chad, I have a dilemma?"

"Get lost Sally, I don't have time for you," as Chad continues playing games on his large screen TV.

"Chad, PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I recently turned 18 years-old with no boyfriend and I am still a virgin going off to college and I want to lose my cherry to my twin."

Chad says, "Not interested get lost. Why would I want to have sex with you? It's like looking at a female version of me, only without a penis. When I wanted to have sex and connect with your girlfriend Renee, you made sure she blew me off. We could have been an item and I could have been fucking her brains out."

Sally opens, then removes the robe to expose her naked body to Chad, "Look at what you are missing out on Chad?"

Chad turns his head away from the TV to glance at Sally.

"Wow Sally your pussy is bare, you have no hair down there. It appears you now have a smoking hot body, maybe I will have sex with you and pop your cherry."

"What do you want in return Chad, there is always a catch with you."

Chad tells her, "First, I want your best blow job possible. I want you sucking, licking my penis then my butt hole. Second, I want your asshole next. I want to fuck you up the ass and ride you. Then finally you are going to call that bitch friend of yours, Renee over to our house, so I can then fuck her brains out. I know she has fucked other boys around school and unlike you, she IS NOT A VIRGIN!"

Sally agrees to the first and second requests. "I am not sure Renee will come over or allow you to fuck her. Here is what we will do. You can fuck me and everything then later in the morning, I will invite Renee over to play with me, you come in the room find us playing around then join us. Agree?"

Chad says as he takes off his T-Shirt and shorts, "Agree, now start sucking my 8-inch long penis."

Sally feeling the powder from her drinks, but says, "Chad that is a large penis, I have never saw a penis before plus that is so big, it won't fit in my mouth, asshole or pussy."

Chad tells her, "It will fit in all your holes, I will make sure of that bitch, now let me tell you what to do."

Sally places her mouth onto Chad's penis, under his instructions, she starts to lick the top crown, then the sides of his penis. As she starts to go down further onto his 8-inch long penis she starts to choke and lifts her head back up. Chad has her lay on her back flat.

Chad tells her, "Place your head over the bed, then relax your throat I will slowly insert my penis down your throat."

Sally does as she is told, as he is now able to slowly slide his penis down her throat. Sally, still horny takes his penis into her throat without coughing. Chad starts to slowly pump into Sally. Feeling his balls tightening, Chad starts pumping into her mouth, his drug is delaying him from cumming. He is able to pull out before he blows his load down her throat, he blows, as previously instructed by Harry, onto her breasts and face.

Not caring about 'his twin sister', he pulls her up from laying on the bed telling her, "Now that I blew one load, the next one will be harder. Start sucking, pumping me good, licking my asshole and my balls."

Chad tells her, "Hey sis, I should have had you blow me sooner, you have one hell of a mouth. This feels incredible. Now stop what you are doing, I want that promised brown-hole of yours. Get on all fours, ass up girl."

Chad then lubes his penis, then her asshole. He mounts Sally from behind, then starts pumping into her asshole. Sally enjoying the feeling her Chad, starts to rub her pussy as Chad pumps into her asshole. With the aphrodisiac taking its course, Sally starts cumming first.

"Chad, keep pumping into me, faster, harder, fill my asshole with your young liquid cream. Oh, Chad that feels so good, I wish I had you fuck my asshole sooner. Her other hand is gripping the sheets as she continues rubbing her clit. UM, UM, UM, WHOA here I cum, AAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA."

Upon hearing Sally cum, Chad starts to pump and ride her faster as he tries to cum in her. Taking her long hair, he starts to pull her head. After Sally has her own orgasm, she doesn't even care about having her hair pulled by Chad.

"Oh shit, Sally, I hope your pussy is going to be as tight and good as your asshole, here is my load. I am finally cumming, enjoy sis for I am bbbbbllllooooowwwing."

Chad's thick white liquid starts to fill Sally's asshole. Chad keeps on fucking her asshole. The cameras, CAM Viewers are loving this scene, as Chad rides Sally. While still maintaining his erection, he flips Sally on her side, lifting her leg, 'all the video cameras are zoomed in' with more photos taken, then with his liquid cream still on his penis, from behind, he enters quickly Sally's virgin pussy.

Then he starts to pump into her breaking right past the membrane of her hymen, as the camera and CAM Viewers all see the blood on his penis plus what is running down her leg.

Sally gives out a, "OUCH, that hurt but please keeping going Chad, it feels so good." As she is still feeling the aphrodisiac.

Chad from behind continues to pump all 8+ inches into her pussy. You can see the bright red blood down his entire shaft, when he pulls out to go back in. Before cumming again, Chad pulls out.

Sally yells out, "Chad fill me, please brother fill my pussy with that large bat of yours."

Chad then rolls Sally on her back going between her legs then mounts her from between her legs. His pelvis is moving in/out, he then adjusts her legs around his waist, so he can pull her more into him. He is now balls deep, feeling her cervix, as he continues to fuck Sally's pussy.

They both from the aphrodisiac and other stuff in his drink, haven't cum yet again. Chad after trying to cum again, pulls out, now laying on the bed, he moves Sally again and has her slide onto his penis. Allowing her to take control and ride him. He starts to suck on her breasts. Licking one nipple, then the other.

Sally starts to move faster on Chad, she starts to rub her clit. Building up a rhythm, she feels she is about to 'pee' or squirt. Chad's balls are starting to get tight; he is finally feeling like he could cum again.

"Whoa, Chad, Oh brother, you are the best. This is feeling ssoooo good, YIP, YIPP, whoa." Sally starts squirting then leaking her juices mixed with blood remnants onto Chad.

Feeling Sally's juices leaking onto him, Chad starts, "I am Cumming myself."

As he starts to squirt a load, then another load of his white liquid cream into Sally. Sally remains on top, as she tightens her pussy muscles around his penis, she slowly now rides Chad up and down. With his penis still in her pussy, she crashes down on him, giving him a juicy kiss, trying to push her tongue into his mouth.

Finally getting soft, Chad pulls out of her pussy, white cream mixed with blood and her juices are now exposed to everyone. The camera guy with the video guy get close up of Sally's pussy. The comments from Harry's 'WEBCAM' audience is positive. They are loving the show so far.

One comment from a 'WEBCAM' audience member, "Worth every penny, my hand hasn't left my penis. Thanks for the scene. I came with them."

Harry yells out, "CUT, that was so fucking good kids. You both were great. Thanks. Feel free to go hit the showers then the pool."

Sally and Chad remain hugging each other, they cuddle for a few more minutes, as Renee jumps into the bed to join the two.

Renee says, "That was so fucking HOT, I am horny as hell. My fingers have been in my pussy the whole scene. Let's go hit the showers, play around then once everyone is re-charged, we can film the threesome, then go to sleep."

The three head off to the showers followed by Mildred and Patti.

Meanwhile, Harry posts a sign for the webcam viewers. "This concludes our live portion of the taking of Sally's virginity, I hope everyone enjoyed our show. Please go to our members section to watch Sally give Renee to Chad in a threesome."

Chapter Six

Sally, Patti, Mildred, Renee and Chad all enter the large downstairs shower. Renee gets soap to wash off the remnants of Chad's semen from Sally's pussy & asshole, lovingly caressing her girlfriend's ass then pussy. Meanwhile, Patti & Mildred go over to Chad to wash off his penis of Sally's blood and pussy juices.

Harry is privately filming for his collection and possible the website the five of them. With the shower water running, Patti & Mildred go onto their knees to lick and suck Chad's 8-inch long penis.

Sally still horny, starts to feel Renee's breasts, sucking on one, then the other as she pulls in Renee's nipple to her mouth. Patti and Mildred are licking the sides of Chad's penis, going up his shaft, in unison, then down under to his asshole then up to the crown. Patti sucks his crown into her mouth, then she starts to lick it. Mildred holds his balls, rubbing them, as she spits on a finger, to push on his brown-hole.

12