We Flower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Sally no longer has her hymen, Renee inserts first two fingers then a third into Sally's pussy to locate her G-Spot. The water turns off but all five continue playing. Standing next to Sally, locating her G-Spot Renee starts to rub Sally's clit, in/out of her pussy over her clit, back into her pussy with Sally cumming quickly.

Meanwhile, with Chad having Patti sucking his penis with Mildred playing with his balls and asshole, he starts to squirt. Mildred moves her mouth towards his penis, while Patti releases it, allowing him to squirt his cum into each of their mouths, with both of them swallowing.

After Sally cums, she then starts on Renee. Kissing her, then thanking her for being such a great friend, she starts to suck on her breasts as she inserts two fingers into Renee's wet & moist pussy. Knowing where to locate her G-Spot, she curls her fingers, then starts rubbing Renee. Renee jerks her body upon Sally locating her G-Spot, she starts to move her and Sally onto the shower floor. Once on the floor, Sally starts to pleasure Renee more by sucking on her breasts while rubbing Renee's G-Spot. Renee starts to cum.

"That's it Sally, keep moving your fingers, that's it, OH, OH YEA, slowly, now faster, UM, UM, you got it, OH. I needed this baaadddllly" She starts cumming gripping Sally's long hair.

The shower turns back on, they all rinse off heading to the pool with all five jumping into the large salt water pool. Once in the pool, Chad still on a high from earlier, brings Patti into the shallow end. Once in the shallow end, he hooks her feet around his waist then slowly enters Patti's pussy.

Patti giving him, "A Chad finally, that feels so good."

With the salt water allowing her back to float, Chad holding Patti's feet, starts sliding her body onto, then off, then on his penis, as he pushes his pelvis into her. Allowing the salt water to help float her body as he starts to maintain a rhythm fucking Patti. Patti has enjoyed previous times fucking Chad, both on and off the set but never in the pool. Patti starts to cum but Chad doesn't. After Patti cums, Chad yells over to his girlfriend Mildred, hey babe your turn.

Mildred runs over as best she can in the water, towards Chad to assume the same position she saw Patti in. Only being as moist as you can in salt water but very horny, she decides to try an slide onto his penis, then hugs Chad around his neck, riding his penis as she moves up and down his body in the water. Mildred starts to enjoy the ride as Chad hugs her body closer to his as they move in harmony since they are both familiar with the other.

Chad enjoying fucking his live-in girlfriend, starts to kiss her. Tongues are moving together in their mouths, Chad is enjoying her 38 D large breasts when he feels Mildred's pussy muscles start gripping his penis, he realizes from past experiences, she is about to cum and she does.

"OH Chad, honey, as usual that felt so good and I needed that so bad. I love you."

"I love you back, Babe."

The two then kiss and swim up to join Patti, Renee and Sally.

Harry comes downstairs to join the five kids bringing them cold beers.

"Do you kids want to continue filming? It is already late into the evening or start early in the morning?

We may have about an hour or more of filming the threesome?"

Chad yells out, "I'll leave it to Sally & Renee."

Sally says, "My pussy is getting sore, can we do it in the morning please?"

Renee gives them, "Morning works for me."

Harry says, "Morning it is, let's say 11 am sharp please."

Harry heads back upstairs to let the crew head out for the night, bringing them back at 10:30 am.

The five kids, swim around the pool for a little longer then hit the showers to get the salt off their bodies, as they head to one of the larger beds, that Harry uses for his sets. They all crawl into bed together. Patti, Chad, Mildred, Renee, then Sally. They all fall asleep from sexual exhaustion.

Renee early in the morning, crawls over to Chad to start sucking on his 8-inch penis, waking up Mildred. Mildred seeing Renee's pussy sticking in her face, as Renee is blowing Chad, starts to lick from behind Renee's pussy. Sally is now awake, Mildred's ass is in her face, she starts to play with Mildred's ass then slides under to her pussy.

Patti crawls over Chad, placing her pussy over his mouth. The five of them start an orgy. Harry is so happy the overhead camera is getting the orgy scene below. He plans to share some of the proceeds from these two days with Renee & Sally. Mildred and Patti are on salary 6-figures plus a small portion of profit sharing with some bonus money allocated. Chad will only see a few extra bucks as he is just a model to Harry.

Renee decides enough sucking, she then with her pussy moist now slides onto Chad's penis, with Mildred now behind her rubbing her breasts. Sally moves over to Patti's pussy. The five of them continue to play into the morning before dozing back to sleep. 10:00 am the bedroom phone starts ringing stirring everyone out of their dream like sleep.

Sally answers, "HHEELLOO, who's there?"

"It's Harry now wake up the gang, shower, then all get your pretty asses down for breakfast. After breakfast we will film the last scene."

"OK, I'll tell them."

Sally then wakes up the group, they head into the bathroom, each taking their turn to pee, then into the shower. No time to fool around so they hurry up. Mildred stops Renee before hitting the shower.

"Hey sweetie, fun time last night. Have fun with Chad?"

"Yes, Mildred, that 8-inches filled me right up. I can't wait till he is back in my pussy later."

"Well Girlfriend, I got another place he will be sticking it, this morning. Harry wants me to give you an enema this morning, so why don't we head over to the massage table. I'll get another special mixture enema bottle, then you can shower?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Similar to the enema Sally got, Renee gets hers. She hits the bathroom, releasing her bowels, then she wipes to join Mildred in the shower. The two quickly wash each other, then dry each other before throwing on satin robes for breakfast.

Andre has another nice spread of French toast, mimosas, bacon and sausage on the table for everyone to enjoy.

Harry says to everyone, "Fun night, hope you all are not too tired for this morning?"

They all say in unison, "Yes, great night and we are all good to go."

Chapter Seven

Harry then has the crew set everything up in the 'bedroom'. Chad and Sally are fucking on the bed, Chad has mounted Sally, as she is on all fours while he riding her like a dog.

Renee yelling, "Sally where are you? The front door was unlocked, so I came into the house. You told me to stop over this morning."

Renee 'walks upstairs', as she appears into the hallway scene looking into the bedroom seeing Chad mounting Sally from behind fucking her pussy.

"Hey what is going on Sally and why is your dumb ass brother fucking your pussy? You hate his guts and he said he never wants anything to do with you."

Sally just looks to her right at Renee, "I wanted my cherry pooped last night and Chad agreed. I never saw a penis before his and it's large plus feels so, so good in my asshole and pussy."

"You took him in your asshole and your pussy?"

Chad pulls out of Sally's pussy, looking at Renee, he points at his dick, "Hey you want a piece of this, strip and get over here or head back home. Otherwise I am going to continue fucking my sister."

"Sally, he is that good, what do you think. We have talked about your brother being a dumb ass jock, but can he fuck?"

Sally tells her, "Stop talking, get naked and join us, you won't be sorry."

Sally starts to cum, leaking pussy juice, Renee goes under her now nude herself to start sucking on Sally's nipples, while Chad continues fucking her from behind. With Renee in the mix, Chad goes to Sally's asshole to start fucking her asshole. Renee then starts to lick Sally's pussy while Sally starts to lick Renee's pussy. The three of them start to cum as Chad dumps a large white load of liquid into Sally's asshole.

Chad tells them, "You two play for a minute, I need a quick re-charge."

Sally and Renee continue in their '69' while Chad watches the two girls, lick each other's pussy. Renee adds two then three fingers into Sally's pussy, moving them to the right, then left, then relocating her G-Spot she flicks them up to tap on her special soft spot. That sends Sally over the edge, as she starts to cum.

Sally increases her penetration of fingers as well as licking to Renee, bringing her to the boiling point as they both cum together.

Since everyone has been tested with Sally & Renee both on birth control, Chad not requiring a rubber, pulls Sally away from Renee then plunges into her sopping wet pussy moving his pelvis pushing in to Renee's groin area, he is balls deep into this girl. Renee lifts her hips off the bed to meet Chad's pumping action.

The web audience for this video doesn't know she has previously fucked Chad but she always enjoys when he fucks her with that large rod. Renee then places her legs over Chad's shoulders, allowing him better access to her dripping wet pussy.

"Chad, Chad," as she is gripping the sheets, with Sally sucking on her breasts and pulling on her nipples, "I am cumming, OH Chad, I am starting to cum, get ready, I feel it, I gotta pee, OH UM, UM OOOOHHH, squirt, squirt."

As she starts to stream pussy juice out past Chad's penis, he continues to pump faster and harder into this very wet, not as slippery pussy anymore. Chad feels his balls tighten; he starts to pump slower enjoying the ride.

"Renee get ready. Sally lay next to Renee; I want to hit you both."

He starts to squirt his liquid cum into Renee's pussy but he quickly pulls out so he can squirt more of his thick ropes of cum over Renee and Sally giving them a facial. He starts by hand on his penis to pump out more ropes of cum over their breasts. They are both covered, so they start licking Chad's cum off each other's bodies.

Chad says, "I am not done yet. The deal was I get Renee's asshole next. All fours bitch, I plan to mount then fuck you like a dog. I am still horny as hell."

Renee not really happy, knowing she wasn't done, wants the cash from Harry so she gets on all fours. Looking at Sally laying in front of her with Chad's cum all over her as well, she gets into position. Chad moves his 6-foot frame behind Renee, lubes his 8-inch approx. 1-inch thick penis, then adds lube to her brown-spot and to be the nice guy, tries to gently enter her slowly from the rear into her asshole.

"Relax your sphincter muscle then push out like you are pooping. That's it." Plop his penis slides in.

Chad then starts to grip Renee around her waist pulling her more into him, he starts humping her like a dog. Pulling his penis out halfway he then slams into her, then pulls out again sliding his penis back in, then back out fully. He then slams back into her gaping asshole.

"Now tighten your sphincter muscle. Make believe you are holding from taking a dump."

Renee tighten things up and he is starting to feel like he is recharged to cum again.

"Get ready, I will be leaving you with a load in your asshole." Squirt. "Oh, this feels so good, I wish Sally gave me your ass when I first met you, this feels so, so good. Thank you."

Chad continues pumping into her asshole, when her juices and his cum starts to leak out. She lays down with him still mounted to her body. Chad all finished cumming and with the scene over, gets off the bed to leave the two.

Harry finally yells out, "CUT and THAT IS A WRAP. Great job everyone. Hit the showers, then get dressed, I'll settle up with everyone before you all head out."

Renee and Sally exchange a kiss then get off the bed, running into the side shower. They run into the shower excited about finishing the shoot and Sally is happy she lost her virginity, making some extra cash. Little does she know what Harry will be giving her.

Renee says to Sally, "So Sally did you have fun losing your virginity to Chad? Was it worth the money?"

"Yes, Renee thank you for the introduction and the extra cash from this session will be very helpful."

They dry off from the shower, then run naked through the house to the bedroom where their clothes are located. They get dressed.

After getting dressed both girls' head downstairs. Mildred and Patti both meet them. They all exchange hugs and kisses.

Patti says, "Harry will be with you shortly to settle up, I think you both will be very happy. Also, we look forward to seeing you both here for some follow up work or just for us to have more fun. I really enjoyed our time together."

Sally tells her, "Thanks Patti and thank you Mildred for making this so easy and fun. I will plan to come back, even to enjoy both of your company again."

Renee says, "I know Harry will be using me again for his other websites and I hope to enjoy both of your company again as well."

Harry comes to join everyone by his front door. "Girls, Girls thank you both. Sally you did great. The fans loved you. Renee, darling always a pleasure. Thanks again for bringing me this gem. Now for your prizes/payments."

"Sally in this envelope is $20,000. cash. However, based on the amount of money I made from the 'WEB CAM' audience, I had Patti open a Grand Cayman account in the amount of $75,000. for you. Patti will be your business manager and help you 'legally' spend the money. I hope you will be back for my other websites or maybe even as a 'CAM' girl?"

Sally runs up to Harry hugging him, "Thank you, thank you so much. This means a lot to me Harry. Yes, YES whatever you need from me when I am on break from college."

Harry then looks to Renee, "Here in this envelope is $10,000. The girl on girl, the threesome plus as a bonus for finding me this gem, I had Patti also open for you, a Grand Cayman account in the amount of $25,000. Patti will be your business manager and help you 'legally' spend the money as well. I know you will be back for my other websites."

Renee give Harry a bear hug then kisses him on his lips, "Harry always a pleasure, maybe Sally and I can locate more virgin girls/gems for the 'WE Flower' site for more finder fee payments. Thank you so much for my bonus, it was totally unexpected & not necessary. Yes, of course, when I can, I will be happy to model for you anytime on your other sites. Love you Harry."

Renee and Sally as happy as can be with their payoff from Harry, head out to Sally's car for the drive back to Syracuse.

Before they get into the car, Sally grabs Renee in for a hug then a kiss, "Renee, thank you for introducing me to Harry. The cash for both of us will help us out. My expenses at Dartmouth College and your expenses for Cortland are covered with leftovers into future years. Plus, I will plan to make more films for Harry. Now we will be able to see each other often on set or at each other's college. I LOVE YOU."

"I LOVE YOU also Sally. Yes, the money from this weekend, will help us both. We better start getting home, our parents will be looking for us."

They drove back to Syracuse, happy as can be.

The End

12