We Fuck Till We Can't

Story Info
An overripe peach.
756 words
3.74
1.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. If there was a religion taking over the world, it would be the religion of looking young. People are obsessed with looking young. Smooth skinned, and hairless bodies fill our screens, which we are supposed to adore. Musky guys with strong cocks strut our devices, and always get the woman. And women with fat peachy cunts, and perky breasts sing their songs.

She was a woman in her mid sixties, and she often wondered, if she would ever have a man admire her body, and heaven forbid, fuck her. Her entire life had been one of enticement. Shaving off all her body hair, watching what she ate, gyming it, and spending a small fortune on cosmetics, to make her appearance look beautiful. Dyeing her hair, pushing up her breasts, just to be attractive to the opposite sex.

At least once a week she would take off all her clothes, and stand in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom, and examine her body. She was showing her age. But what alluring features did her body still have, that would entice a man to fuck her. How she loved to be fucked. In her youth she liked men with big cocks. Early on, she had discovered a male with a big cock, could really satisfy her cunt. Size did matter to her.

She stands their utterly naked staring at her naked body. Her body had been a gift to her from the gods. Her legs are not too bad, vanishing into her hips. She twisted her upper body to look at her arse. Her arse cheeks were beginning to show their age. Well she could do nothing about it. Age was creeping into her body, as must any overripe fruit. She focused her eyes on her cunt area. She always had a plumpness to her cunt. Guys had bitten into her cunt were a summer ripe, peach. The juices flowed freely over their cheeks, their chins, whenever they ate her out. Today she would need lube, as her juices had, but all dried up. Her cunt too, was looking its age. At least her stomach was still flat, and her once proud breasts, had developed a sag. Her breasts were small, and the men loved them. They reminded them of fucking a boy.

Her face was developing lots of wrinkles, and the area just above her breasts was striated with creases from too much time spent in the sun. She had dyed her hair a brownish blonde, and it came down to her shoulders. What man would possibly want her now. No more big cocks, she would settle for any cock. Just to look at a real live cock. To touch its animal power. It had been five years since she had a real cock. The baby functions of playing with one's body, and with another's, never seemed to leave her.

Putting a cock into her mouth, couldn't get more baby than that. Playing with her genitals, is as baby as it comes. Sex is always about the child in us, wanting to explore every orifice. Bending over as if for a spanking, as he takes her with his big cock from behind. Sex is vulgar, and filthy, and that is how she loved it. Rude is a great word. She needed to be shocked by a rude cock that was just for her. Its mushroom head, its strong shaft, a ballbag full of swilling man-seed, ready to do her every bidding.

Fuck it!. It's time to throwaway any sexual shame she had about her body. It's never over, till its over. Men need viagra to get it up, to stay hard for pussy. She had heard that viagra was great for women too. As long as the sexual desire was in her, she would do anything to get a cock into her cunt. She had heard about a club that catered for older people, though age was not the final criteria. It was a sex club, and the participants met once a week at a house to fuck, and play to their hearts content. It was for single people only. Well damn it, she was single, and her cunt ached for cock.

She wanted the men to go home saying, Jan was an excellent fuck. In a room of droopy sacs, and the wet lap of plump oysters, she would fuck her brains out. She would choose the biggest cock. The hardest cock. The smoothest cock. The rudest cock to fuck her twat.