We Got Hired by a Rich Family

Story Info
My wife and I were hired by a rich family for a special job.
6k words
3.97
45.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the best work you guys can get at this time," Atul said to my wife and me.

"But as domestic helpers. It is a little below our dignity," I replied to my childhood friend.

"You will not get any other job where you can get salary, food, and shelter at such short notice. It is a good family." Atul replied.

That was true. We need a house and a job on an urgent basis. My wife Kajal and I have been thrown out of our house and family business by my father and elder brother.

Ours was a joint family. We have a successful family business of import and export. It was run by my father. I wanted it to expand. I made one bad decision behind their back, and the business suffered a huge loss.

My father and brother got angry, and they locked me out of the business. This led to a big fight between my family and me. One thing led to another, and I was told to leave the house along with my wife.

I contacted my friend Atul and stayed with him for a couple of weeks.

I could not get any other good job as my education qualification of 10th grade failed and my bad reputation did not result even in getting any job interviews.

I was a weak student in studies and left studies once I could not pass the 10th grade, even on the 3rd attempt.

My father told me to join the family business. I had been working in the family business for five years. In the beginning, I was doing an odd job for the business. But in the last year or so, I was given a bigger responsibility. 

I made the bad decision of trying to bribe a government official who turned out to be an honest one. He complained to the customs department, which resulted in our entire shipment being

seized at the port warehouse.

I was arrested but released after paying a heavy fine. My wife's family had disowned us a long time back because of our love marriage. So there was no way we could turn around at their place.

My wife was also a 12th-grade pass but without any skills or work experience.

She had been a housewife ever since she married me.

Atul knew this family. They had recently moved to this town. They were rich. They urgently needed two people, preferably a couple, as domestic help.

My wife and I agreed to meet the rich family, at least to see their house and their salary offer.

Atul took us to the other side of the town. The house was a mid-size bungalow. It had four rooms. They also had a house for the servant quarter. The servants' quarter looked big from the outside.

Atul knocked at the door, and a middle-aged gentleman opened the door. He greeted us and invited us in. His name was Mr. Sunil Chopra. He made us sit on the sofa in the living room. 

His wife came out of the kitchen with water. They looked and sounded like good and humble people.

Atul spoke first, "Mr Chopra, These are the people that I informed you about yesterday."

The couple looked at us. They looked especially at my wife. They asked my wife a lot of questions regarding what she knew about household work.

My wife replied to him honestly, and they were happy with her replies.

They asked me about how well I knew the town and my driving skills. They were happy with my replies as well.

Then Mr. Chopra spoke, saying, "The main reason we want domestic helpers is to take complete care of my bedridden elder brother." "He was injured in the accident."

 

"You will have to feed him, bathe him, clean his waste, etc." "You will have to be at his beck and call 24/7," Mrs. Chopra said to us.

Mr. Chopra continued, "You will be paid a combined salary of 50,000 rupees per month, plus you will have to stay in the servant's quarter and meals will be provided."

When we heard the 50,000 rupees salary offer, all three of us looked at each other.

My wife and I agreed without any hesitation. Atul was happy, and he patted my back.

Mrs. Chopra spoke, "Let me introduce you to my brother-in-law." "Please follow me."

Mr. and Mrs. Chopra guided us to the adjacent bedroom. We entered the room and saw a middle-aged man laying on the big bed.

He looked weak. He had an injury on his head, and his arms and legs looked frail. He looked at us. He looked particularly at my young wife for some time.

He called Mr. Chopra closer and said something in his ears. Mr. Chopra nodded his head.

Mrs. Chopra then took us for a tour of the remaining house and servant quarters. The servants' quarters was one big room with an attached bathroom.

Once we were in the servants' quarters, Mr Chopra took Atul outside to talk. 

Mrs. Chopra spoke to us, saying, "My brother-in-law has approved both of you." You guys are hired, but I want to speak to both of you in private, which is why my husband has taken Mr. Atul inside the house.

Mrs. Chopra continued, "We are paying you this high salary for a reason." other than taking care of the house and my brother-in-law. "You will also have to take care of his very personal needs."

"Like what?" I asked her.

My brother-in-law is only 45 years old. He is a divorcee. "He gets horny very often, and that is why Kajal will have to give him a hand job or blowjob almost daily," said Mrs. Chopra with a straight face.

We were both shocked. No wonder they wanted to give us a high salary.

"Let me know your decision; I will be in the house," said Mrs. Chopra, and she walked to the main house.

We looked at each other. 

"What are we going to do?" I asked my wife.

"I am not sure. This is a very good opportunity for us. We may not get these salaries and benefits in the future.

"If you are ok, then I do not have any issues," replied my wife.

I was surprised by my wife's reply. She is a bit conservative.

"But what about the sexual part of the job?" "It should be like I am whoring you out," I asked her.

"It is only a hand job." "But I will leave the decision up to you," Kajal replied.

"OK, let us do it temporarily for 2 to 3 months. "In the meantime, if I receive another good opportunity, then we can quit here," I replied to her.

We went inside and told them about our decision to accept the offer.

We came back the same evening with all our luggage and settled in the servant's quarters.

Mrs. Chopra came to our room a few hours later.

"So you guys have settled in by now?" Mrs. Chopra asked us with a smile. 

"Yes, we have," I replied.

"I want to discuss more things with you.

My brother-in-law was not injured in an accident. He was beaten up by a few people. He used to seduce women all the time. Once he had an affair with a married woman, and the husband got a whiff of it. He thrashed my brother-in-law one night. 

My brother-in-law now cannot walk, and one hand is limping. He can use his right hand a bit, and he can get quite handsy when he is horny. "Therefore please make sure both of you are present when you are serving him,"

Mrs. Chopra said to us.

Mrs. Chopra then told us about other work that we will be doing in and around the house.

My wife and Mrs. Chopra went to the kitchen to prepare food. I went to Mr. Chopra Senior to ask him if he wanted anything.

He wanted to talk for a bit. He spoke slowly about his colorful past. How he made a successful business He was still the owner of a lot of businesses, and that is why his younger brother was taking care of him.

He asked about my past life. We spoke about my family. He was sympathetic about that.

Mr. Chopra junior had gone outside for work after we had left. He came back during dinner time.

We had dinner in our quarters after we had served the Chopra family. At around 10 p.m., Mrs. Chopra called us to Mr. Chopra Senior's room. 

"It is time for my brother-in-law's nightly release." "He is horny," said Mrs. Chopra.

She then went and sat on the right side of Mr. Chopra Senior's bed. She told Kajal to sit on the left side. I was standing at the foot of the bed, near my wife. 

Mrs. Chopra pulled the cover that was on Mr. Chopra Senior's body. He was wearing blue and white striped pajama shorts and a white inner vest (singlet). There was a tent pole in his shorts. 

Mrs. Chopra pulled his shorts down, and a 7-inch dickens sprang up. 

"I will demonstrate today what you need to do and what will be expected from you to help my brother-in-law achieve his satisfaction," said Mrs. Chopra with a sultry voice.

I was confused. Our understanding was that my wife would have to give a hand to Mr. Chopra Senior from time to time.

"What else was expected from my wife?" I wondered.

Mrs. Chopra took her brother-in-law's hard dick in her hand and started stroking it slowly. Mr. Chopra Senior groaned quietly. Mrs. Chopra then asked my wife to pour the coconut oil from the bottle onto the dick.

My wife poured the oil on the dick, and Mrs. Chopra started to massage around the groin region.

Mr. Chopra Senior moans a bit louder now. He placed his good hand on Mrs. Chopra Senior's thigh. He started caressing it. 

Mrs. Chopra was wearing grey cotton track pants and a white t-shirt. Mrs. Chopra is in her early forties. She had a fair complexion and short hair. She was on the heavier side. Her vital statistics are 36-35-38 inches.

She is a tall woman. Her height is around 5.7 inches. She had a pretty face with a sharp nose.

"This is what you will have to deal with. he will do a little bit of touching and groping. My suggestion to you is to let him touch you, as it will help in getting him to come faster," said Mrs. Chopra to my wife.

My wife nodded her head. I was surprised by her reaction. But I was getting hardon by seeing the action between Mr. Chopra Senior and his sister-in-law touching each other.

Mr. Chopra Senior had moved his hand towards Mrs. Chopra's crotch area. He was rubbing her pussy over her pants. Mrs. Chopra spread her legs to give him better access. She continued stroking his dick slowly.

Mr. Chopra Senior moved his hand and inserted it under her t-shirt. He was trying to pull her shirt up. Mrs. Chopra looked below. She climbed onto the bed and was now sitting on her knees. She had moved closer to Mr. Chopra Senior. She then pulled her t-shirt up to her boobs. Her big white bra holding the round boobs was visible.

"He likes to see a bit of flesh, so I show him a little bit of my body," Mrs. Chopra said with a smile.

Mr. Chopra Senior had placed his hand on Mrs. Chopra's belly. He played with her deep, oval-shaped belly button. This caused Mrs. Chopra to wince because of the ticklish feeling.

Mr. Chopra then moved his hand up and grabbed Mrs. Chopra's boobs. He groped them over her bra. He tried to pull the bra down, but he could not do so.

"Show me your tits," said Mr. Chopra Senior with a growl for the first time since our arrival.

"Fine, anyway, this is my last job." So why not?" replied Mrs. Chopra.

"Kajal, please undo my bra's hook," said Mrs. Chopra to my wife.

Kajal reached over and opened Mrs. Chopra's bra. She also helped her pull the boobs out of the bra. Mrs. Chopra's big brown nipples were now out in the open.

But Mrs. Chopra was not comfortable with her t-shirt and bra bunched together.

She stopped stroking her brother-in-law and pulled her t-shirt and bra out completely.

Mrs. Chopra was now completely topless. Mr. Chopra Senior did not waste any time and started playing with Mrs. Chopra's boobies. He was pinching and pulling her nipples.

Mrs. Chopra moved her right hand underneath Mr. Chopra's vest and started caressing his body. She turned towards Kajal and said, "Kajal, you take over his dick now." Together, we will make him cum faster. This is the third time today; he has got hard and horny."

"How many times does he get horny?" Kajal asked Mrs. Chopra. She had reached out and taken Mr Chopra's dick in her hand. She was stroking his uncircumcised dick.

"Normally it is two times, but today he got horny after seeing you in the afternoon. "So I have to give him a second job after lunch," said Mrs. Chopra.

"How much time does he normally take to cum?" I asked Mrs. Chopra

"Well, it depends; he likes to hold his orgasm as late as possible. I have to give my best to make him orgasm. Now he is quiet because he is holding himself out. Kajal play with his testicles. That will help a lot," said Mrs. Chopra with a mischievous laugh.

Kajal used her left hand to play with Mr. Chopra Senior's slightly hairy balls. It seems that his pubic hair was trimmed recently.

My dick was very hard now, and I was excited to hear Mrs. Chopra talk. I wanted more details. 

"Do you normally give him handjobs only?" I asked Mrs. Chopra with a smile.

My wife turned around and gave me a scowling look. But Mrs. Chopra laughed and said, "I gave him handjobs most of the time, but I have given him blowjobs as well. I have also fucked him with my boobs. And on a couple of occasions, he dry humped him."

Mrs. Chopra then moved her brother-in-law's hand away from her breast. She moved her upper body closer to his face and said, "Suck my boobs."

Mr. Chopra quickly clamped his mouth on Mrs. Chopra's right nipple. He started sucking it like a child. But at the same time, he moved his right hand into her pants. Mrs. Chopra was on her fours. She was moaning slowly as her brother-in-law kept sucking both her boobs alternately and fingering her pussy.

All of a sudden, Mr. Chopra stopped sucking and fingering his sister-in-law as he started spurting his cum in the air. Most of the sperm fell on Mr. Chopra Senior's body.

Mrs. Chopra pulled herself away from her brother-in-law as the orgasm subsided. She removed his hand from her pants.

She told us to clean up everything and walked away, topless, to her room that was beside this room. 

As we cleaned for Mr. Chopra Senior, we heard banging and moaning coming out of the other room. 

Mr. Chopra, senior, was smiling while listening to the sounds of fucking coming from the other room. We tidied Mr Chopra and left the room. 

I was horny and wanted to fuck my wife badly. As we entered our room, my wife surprised me by pulling me closer and kissing me.

My wife is 24 years old. She has a lean body. Her vital stats are 32b-26-34.  She is about 5.3 feet tall and has long hair that comes to her waist. She has a fair complexion and a pretty face with a small nose.

I pushed my wife onto the bed. She was wearing a yellow sari. I removed her saree and started unhooking her blouse. Kajal was untying her petticoat knot and pulling it down.

I was about to remove my shirt when I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Mrs. Chopra.

I opened the door slightly.

"I am sorry to bother you guys, but my brother-in-law has made himself hard again," said Mrs. Chopra to me.

"He is hard again so fast," I asked with an annoyed-sounding voice.

"I know, he must have gotten excited with two women jerking him off, and I must have been loud afterwards in my room. Was I?"  She said.  She had by now pushed herself inside the room.

She looked at my wife's undressed state.

My wife had pulled her petticoat back on and was hooking her blouse back.

"You guys are getting very busy, I guess," Mrs. Chopra said with a mischievous smile.

"It is ok, Mrs. Chopra; we will come right away to take care of the problem." "Let me get dressed properly," said my wife.

"You are perfectly dressed for the occasion. This is the fourth time he has gotten hard. It will take a lot longer to make him cum. "We will have to up our game to tame the little devil," replied Mrs. Chopra.

My wife looked at me for my response. I nodded my head at her.

She got up from the bed and came near us. We followed Mrs. Chopra into the house. Mrs. Chopra was wearing the same clothes as earlier, but her nipples were hard and sticking out of her T-shirt. She was not wearing her bra. I looked at her buttocks, and her pants were wedged in her ass crack. It seems she was not wearing her underwear either.

We entered Mr. Chopra Senior's bedroom. He was on the bed. He was naked and had his hard dick in his hand.

"What took you so long?" "I am in such desperate need of a release," groaned Mr. Chopra Senior.

"You seem to be getting hard too many times today," Mrs. Chopra replied quickly.

"What can I say?" "I am a man filled with high mojo," replied Mr. Chopra with a smirk.

"This is the last time you will be getting the release; do not bother us for the next 48 hours," said Mrs. Chopra.

"Fine, I will try my best to control myself," lied Mr. Chopra.

My wife was shielded so far by Mrs. Chopra's body. when she came in sight of Mr Chopra Senior. He kept looking at her from top to bottom.

My wife was standing in her green blouse and yellow petticoat. Her full figure and curves were on display.

Mrs. Chopra went and climbed onto the right side of Mr. Chopra Senior's bed.

She sat on her knees very close to his upper body. My wife went and climbed the bed on the left side. She sat near his dick.

My wife grabbed Mr. Chopra Senior's dick and started jerking it slowly. He was still looking at my wife with lust.

"How come you are so horny today?" Mrs. Chopra asked her brother-in-law with a sultry voice.

Before Mr. Chopra Senior could even reply. Mrs. Chopra spoke, "Did you get turned on by fucking sounds coming from our room?"

Mr. Chopra looked at his sister-in-law and nodded his head. He placed his right hand on her thighs.

Mrs. Chopra continued, "I had just gotten my pussy filled with your brother's cum when you kept calling as if there was no tomorrow." I did not even get a chance to clean my pussy.

"Here let me show you." Mrs. Chopra got on her knees and pulled down her track pants to her knees. She lifted one knee at a time and completely discarded her track pants.

She then spread her knees apart and pushed her shaved pussy in the direction of Mr. Chopra. His eyes became big. He quickly reached out and grabbed the pussycat.

"Yesss, scoop out your brother's cum from my pussy." Mrs. Chopra moaned.

Mr. Chopra had inserted his index and middle fingers inside Mrs. Chopra. He then started using his thumb to play with Mrs. Chopra's clitorises.

Mrs. Chopra was moaning loudly.

After a few minutes, Mr. Chopra stopped fingering Mrs. Chopra. 

"Do not stop now; I was getting close to an orgasm." "Put it back in now!" shouted Mrs. Chopra to her brother-in-law.

"Bring your pussy closer to my face; I will make you cum like you never have before," replied Mr. Chopra Senior.

Mrs. Chopra stranded her pussy on her brother-in-law's face. Mr. Chopra started eating her pussy.. He must be doing a very fine job, as Mrs. Chopra was moaning loudly.

I wondered if Mr. Chopra Jr. was able to hear the moaning or if he was fast asleep.

My dick was hard, and since Mr. Chopra Senior and his sister-in-law were busy, I moved towards my wife. I climbed up on the bed and sat behind her. My wife was slightly leaning over Mr. Chopra Senior's body as she was using both her hands to jerk his dick and play with his testicles.

I touched my wife on her shoulder. She turned her head. We looked at each other with lust. I bent down and started kissing her. She kissed me back.

 

We kept kissing. I was holding her with my left hand, and I moved my right hand below and undid her petticoat knot. I opened her petticoat a bit so that my hand could be inserted. I pushed my hand inside her pants.

Her slightly hairy pussy was wet. I started fingering her pussy. We stopped kissing and looked at the other couple. Mrs. Chopra had removed her t-shirt. She was now completely naked. She was still sitting on top of Mr. Chopra Senior's face.

Mr. Chopra Senior was groping her boobs with his right hand. He was eating her pussycat very nicely. Soon Mrs. Chopra was having an orgasm. It was an intense one. She arched her back and pulled her nipples till her orgasm subsided. 

Mrs. Chopra climbed down from her brother-in-law's face. She sat facing us with her back leaning against the bed's headrest. She was looking at us. She had a satisfied smile on her face.

12