We Got Hired by a Rich Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife turned towards me and said, "My hands are tired. Do you mind if I use my mouth on him?"

All eyes were on me. I did not want to be the bad guy for saying no. Also, I could score some brownie points in the eyes of Mrs. Chopra. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

My wife pulled me closer and kissed me. As she pulled back, she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me now."

I could not believe my ears. My wife was asking me to fuck her in front of other people. It was a good opportunity to show my sexual prowess in front of Mrs. Chopra.

I nodded my head. My wife moved up a bit and took Mr. Chopra Senior's dick in her hand. She put the dick in her mouth and started sucking him. 

My wife was good at giving blowjobs. I had taught her how to give me a good blowout. My wife licked the entire length of the dick. She twirled her tongue around the knob head a few times before engulfing the entire dick in her mouth.

I pulled my wife's petticoat down. I removed it completely. I then removed her black panty too.

I pulled my shorts and underwear down. I then grabbed my 6-inch dick and rubbed it against her vagina. I inserted my dick inside her vagina and started fucking her slowly.

I fucked her as she continued to give Mr Chopra Senior a blowjob. I looked at Mrs. Chopra, and she was smiling at me. She winked at me. I continued to fuck my wife.

As I was fucking kajal, I was trying hard not to cum early. So I looked at the other side, as looking at a naked Mrs. Chopra could not have helped at all.

I looked at the door, and I saw a shadow. It seems someone was peeking at us from the door. I got a bit distracted, and Mrs. Chopra realized the reason. She went to the door.

It was Mr. Chopra Jr. Mrs. Chopra pulled her husband inside. He was naked below the waist. His pajamas and underwear were bunched at his feet. His 5-inch dick was hard.

"Why are you hiding and watching us so closely?" Mrs. Chopra asked her husband.

Mr. Chopra seemed embarrassed about being caught by his wife. 

"Were you masturbating, my dear?" Mrs. Chopra asked her husband again.

Mr. Chopra Junior nodded his head in shame. It seems he was shy and liked to watch others have sex.

"Well enough of watching others; now you should perform," Mrs. Chopra said excitedly.

She helped her husband get out of the bunched-up clothes. She took him to the bed. She climbed the bed on the right side. She lay on the bed on her back.

Mr. Chopra Junior got between her legs and inserted his dick in his wife's pussy. He started fucking her. He reached and grabbed her breast. She pulled him closer and started kissing her.

I had stopped fucking my wife, and my wife had stopped sucking Mr. Chopra's dick when Mrs. Chopra had caught her husband peeking in the room. We resumed our activities.

I was fucking kajal slowly because I wanted to last longer. Mr. Chopra Jr. was fucking his wife at a faster rate.

I was so engrossed in watching Mr. Chopra junior and his wife fucking each other that I did not notice Mr. Chopra Senior groping my wife's boobs.

Mr. Chopra senior had quietly reached her and had started groping her. He was also trying to unhook her blouse, but since he had only one useful hand, it was difficult.

All of a sudden, I heard Mr. Chopra Junior moaning loudly. He had started cumming inside his wife's pussy. Mrs. Chopra seems disappointed. She wrapped her legs around her husband, trying to make him fuck her more. But Mr. Chopra junior's dick was limp by now.

"Come here, Babita, I will satisfy you with my tongue," said Mr. Chopra Senior to his sister-in-law. He had stopped groping my wife and was calling her to climb back on his face again.

Mrs. Chopra needed no second invitation. She pushed her husband away. She turned and moved towards her brother-in-law.

She climbed up and sat on her brother-in-law's face. Mr. Chopra Senior quickly started lapping the freshly cum-filled pussy.

The entire scenario was too much for me. I could not hold it any longer. I started to orgasm inside my wife's pussy. I groaned as my dick emptied inside Kajal's pussy.

I kept my dick inside Kajal's pussy as I watched her suck Mr. Chopra Senior's dick. She was pushing her ass back at me, indicating that I should fuck her. But I was limp already.

She stopped sucking and looked back at me with a horny look. Her spit was dripping from her lips.

"I want to get fucked more," she said slowly, with a pang of hunger in her voice.

"You will have to wait for some time till I get hard," I replied to her.

"But I want to fuck now, please!" she begged.

"Please let me fuck this," she said, holding Mr. Chopra Senior's hard dick.

Mrs. Chopra had turned her head and listened to our conversation. I could not let Mrs. Chopra down.

I nodded my head in agreement.

My wife smiled as she climbed on top of Mr. Chopra Senior's dick. She guided his dick inside her pussy and started bouncing her body up and down.

Mr. Chopra senior moaned as my wife started fucking him. He now had two women on top of him. His sister-in-law was hovering over his face, and my wife was fucking him in cowgirl style.

My wife was holding onto Mrs. Chopra's shoulder for support. Mrs. Chopra was moaning as her pussy was getting eaten by her brother-in-law.

All three fucked and sucked for 10 minutes as Mr. Chopra Junior and I watched time. All three had their orgasms almost together. Mrs. Chopra was the first to achieve hers, followed by my wife, and at last Mr. Chopra Senior.

After their orgasm subsided, my wife came toward me and hugged me. Mrs. Chopra just sat down near her brother-in-law.

Mr. Chopra junior and I were hard by now, and I wanted to fuck Mrs. Chopra.

Mr. Chopra Junior had been watching my wife when she was hugging me. He was rubbing his dick.

Mrs. Chopra called my wife back to help her clean Mr. Chopra Senior. They cleaned him up and dressed him up.

We all left the bedroom naked, carrying our clothes. Once outside, Mrs. Chopra asked us to join them in their room for a drink.

We went into the couple's bedroom. It was big, with a king-size bed in the center. They also had an attached bathroom.

Mrs. Chopra took my wife to the bathroom to get fresh. Mr. Chopra junior opened a wine bottle for all of us.

Mr. Chopra Junior spoke as he handed me the wine glass: "You have a very beautiful wife."

I replied, "Thanks; Mrs. Chopra is also beautiful."

"Is this the first time you saw your wife fucking another man?" Mr. Chopra junior asked me.

"Yes, it was the first, and I am surprised that it did not bother me much." "I enjoyed it." I replied.

"Good, it is nice to be open about sexual preference. My wife and I have an open marriage system," said Mr. Chopra Jr. in between taking sips from his wine glass.

"How long have you had an open marriage system?" I asked Mr. Chopra Junior.

"For the past few years, we did swinging on a regular basis," replied Mr. Chopra Jr.

"Earlier, my wife and I were discussing asking you and your wife to join us for a swinging session." "Is this something you guys might be interested in?" Mr. Chopra junior said to me

"To be honest, I will be more than happy to be with Mrs. Chopra, but I will have to convince my wife about it before I can agree to your proposal," I replied.

"Do not worry about her. My wife will take care of her." "My wife might already be trying to convince your wife about it inside the bathroom right now," said Mr. Chopra Junior.

At that moment, the bathroom door opened, and both ladies walked out.

The ladies must have taken a mini-shower. They were all cleaned and dolled up.

They had wrapped towels around their bodies. It kind of made me feel naked as both of us were nude.

Mrs. Chopra came and took the wine glasses from her husband. She handed one to my wife.

"So what were you guys discussing?" asked Mrs. Chopra 

"I was telling him about our swinging life," replied Mr. Chopra Junior.

"Alright, we had a similar discussion in the bathroom as well," replied Mrs. Chopra.

"So, Kajal, what are your thoughts about the swinging lifestyle?" Mr. Chopra asked my wife directly.

My wife blushed and said, "It is an interesting lifestyle."

"So do you want to be a part of this lifestyle with us?" asked Mr. Chopra Jr.

My wife looked at me for answers. I smiled back at her and winked at her.

My wife just nodded her head.

Mrs. Chopra turned towards my wife. She leaned over and kissed my wife on the lips. My wife kissed Mrs. Chopra back.

I took both wine glasses from the ladies and kept them on the coffee table. This gave both the ladies a free hand.

Mrs. Chopra pushed my wife towards the bed. She reached over and unwrapped my wife's towel. She then pushed my wife onto the bed. Mrs. Chopra then unwrapped her towel and climbed onto the bed. Mrs. Chopra again started kissing my wife on the mouth.

Mrs. Chopra then moved her face downward, kissing my wife's neck. She sucked my wife's tits. She then moved and kissed my wife's navel for some time.

Mrs. Chopra then went down further and started licking my wife's pussy. My wife was moaning loudly now.

Mr. Chopra moved towards my wife's head and started kissing her. He was groping her breast as well. I decided to join as well. Mrs. Chopra was still licking my wife's pussy. The top half of the body was on the bed, and the bottom half was hanging against the bed.

I stood at the edge of the bed with my legs on either side of her body. I bent forward and started kissing Mrs. Chopra on her back and neck.

Mrs. Chopra noticed me and turned her head slightly. She smiled and moved her head a little to her right. My wife's pussy was open now.

Mrs. Chopra then nodded to me to suck my wife's pussycat with her.

I moved up. My body was entirely over Mrs. Chopra's body. I started licking my wife's pussy at the same time as Mrs. Chopra.

Our tongues were touching each other.

We were kissing each other and licking my wife's pussycat. 

My wife's legs were spread apart, and she was moaning loudly. We licked my wife's pussycat till she had an orgasm.

As my wife's orgasm subsided, she started sucking Mr Chopra's hard dick.

Mrs. Chopra and I moved away from my wife's pussy. Mrs. Chopra was sitting on the bed, facing me. I was standing near the bed's edge. 

Mrs. Chopra pulled me towards her. I kissed her again. I pressed her boobs together as I was kissing her. She was slowly stroking my dick.

I then pushed Mrs. Chopra onto the bed.

There was enough space now. My wife was in between Mr. Chopra's legs. She was still sucking his dick.

I climbed on top of Mrs. Chopra and straight away went to suck her big tits.

I sucked them in for some time. Mrs. Chopra had her eyes closed.

I then moved my face down and kissed her white belly and her oval naval for a few minutes. She had to push me down to her pussy. She wanted me to lick her pussy badly.

I licked her shaved pussy. I inserted my tongue deep into her vagina and clamped her clitoris with my upper lip.

My hands were groping her breast, her belly, and her naval area the entire time. Mrs. Chopra was moaning loudly. She kept thrashing her body as I brought her towards a big orgasm.

Her orgasm lasted for a few minutes.

I looked at the other couple, and Mr. Chopra Junior was fucking my wife in a missionary position.

Mrs. Chopra pulled me from the pussy area and started kissing me. She told me to put my dick inside her.

I inserted my dick into her. I started fucking her immediately at a faster speed. I fucked Mrs. Chopra for a few minutes.

I wanted to change positions, so I asked her to get on all fours. As Mrs. Chopra was turning over, I looked at my wife.

My wife and Mr. Chopra were finished having sex. Mr. Chopra was laying on top of my wife. They were watching us.

I caught Mrs. Chopra's hips and penetrated my dick into her vagina again. I kept fucking her with all my might.

After some time, my wife, who was very close to us, reached out with her left hand and started rubbing Mrs. Chopra's pussy and my balls. Mr. Chopra junior too reached over and started groping his wife's breast.

I could not hold for long after this and offloaded by shooting into Mrs. Chopra's pussy. 

Mrs. Chopra too got her orgasm with the help of my wife's fingering. We all looked at each other and smiled.

That was our first day of work at the Chopra family's house.

12