We Had Another Argument Today

Story Info
Just about every couple gets into an argument sometimes...
761 words
3.49
20.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I love your parents too. They're like family to me, with all the time I've come to know them. But the fact of the matter is that I just don't want to spend the whole weekend with them during our visit. I've worked hard accumulating this vacation time, and we can't budget that kind of time with them and do everything else on our roster. Okay?"

"Okay? Okay? Fuck you, Brandon. This conversation is over."

I froze in my tracks. It took me just about every ounce of willpower I had to keep myself from snapping back at her. A dozen violent possibilities crossed my mind in an instant. Horrible things I might say to her. Horrible things I could do to her. All sorts of things I'm sure I would come to regret the next morning.

Still glaring at her, eyes locked with hers, I raised my hand and snapped my fingers.

She blinked. Though her scowl still held firm on her face, the façade had already begun to crumble. Her cheeks reddened, her bottom lip trembled and tightened, struggling to maintain her upset expression. She clenched her fists at her side. Her legs began to shake.

I maintained stern eye contact with her. It didn't take long before it all fell apart.

Suzy's legs collapsed from underneath her as the hands-free orgasm command I had programmed into her took over. She fell to her hands and knees, gasping and panting. She tried to hold her breath, tried to keep it contained. One of her hands shot up to cover her mouth just in time to muffle her moan.

It wasn't enough. It wasn't ever enough, no matter how hard she tried. Her grip around her jawbone weakened, and the last meek utterances escaped through the gaps. Still shaking, but lacking the will to fight it anymore, she toppled over, curled up on her side, at rest on the hardwood floor, squeezing her hands between her thighs. Her eyes were half open, and she was still gasping and panting, struggling to catch her breath. A small puddle of drool had begun to form on the floor beneath her open mouth.

I stood over her, waiting for her breaths to slow down again. Once she'd calmed a little, I sighed, put my hands at my hips, and gave her the same speech I always did.

"I will not tolerate such language, Suzy. You know that full well. We don't say such mean words to each other. Understood?"

"Yes Master!" It came out as a squeak.

"We might argue sometimes. I understand that. It's a natural part of any relationship. But I will not stand fighting against one another under any circumstances. We're never the problem. It isn't ever about you or me. It's about us. It's about deciding how we're going to face a problem together as a team. Not as two people ignoring a divide between each other. Understood?"

"Yes Master!" She struggled to get the words out between her gasps.

"Apologize."

"Forgive me Master!" she squealed.

"Forgive you for what."

"I'm sorry I lashed out at you! You're my Master, and I love you, and I shouldn't attack you!" she whimpered, the pitch of her voice rising as she squeezed the last few words out, before gasping for breath. "I'll do better next time!"

I closed my eyes and took another deep breath. "Then that's all I could ever ask for. I forgive you, Suzy."

I stooped down, hands on my knees, watching over my precious angel. I lay a hand on her forehead, brushing a few loose strands of her hair away from her eyes. Then I spoke.

"I love you too, Suzy. You're such a good girl. And even if there are times when I'm not proud of your behavior, I won't ever stop being proud of who you are. Don't you ever forget that. Alright?"

She answered with a weak smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

After a few minutes, I took a knee, scooped her up, and carried her over to the couch. I set her down and gave her a quick peck on the forehead, before pulling a blanked over her.

"You need some water?"

"I'm fine, Master. Thank you."

I smirked and took a seat next to her. She snuggled up to me, lifting her head and laying it on my leg. Her warm little smile spread across her face as her eyelids grew heavy and closed.

"I think we can work this out, Suzy. We'll find some kind of compromise..."