We had Secrets

Story Info
I loved Georgia but things all changed.
9k words
3.28
20k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday and time for me to have a rest and a read of a good old book of mine. That was what I was thinking at the time. I sat down in what we called the Library. I had a full bottle of whiskey with a tumbler glass.

It was not a Library as such it was a room at the back of the house. You went in via the main door on each side a wall. On the second outer wall a chimney breast with two small walls on either side. Then a window with two more walls on either side of the window. And a second door that leads to the garden with two more walls on either side. On every wall, it was full of photographs of my wife and I. On the bookcase photographs of the kids.

Well, I don't know where to start. Where I am now or at the beginning. All stories have a beginning, middle and end some good and some bad. After you have read this, you will have to make your mind up either way.

My name is George Henry Taylor, a bit of a mouthful I must say. I was the first to be born to my parents and they looked after me. My sister Thelma Jennifer Taylor was eighteen months younger than I. My sister and I got on well.

I was eighteen, and sitting in the living room with one of my technical books and my sister was in her bedroom. My parents were in the kitchen talking. This is what I overheard.

She's had an affair and they are getting divorced. And it's even whose he also has been having an affair and the four of them are getting divorced. My father told my mother to mind her own business and let the four of them short it out. I did not whom my mum was talking about. So, I went back to reading my book.

About two weeks later I was in the living room again reading my third book. My mother was talking to my father in the kitchen. That rat he's been having an affair and all hell let loose. And his friend's wife also has been having an affair. There must be something in the water where they live. That eight divorces in weeks. 'Let them get on with it. As long as it's not catching.' I heard my father tell my mother.

Everything I had been reading or heard I soaked up. I had one of those brains that when it went in it stayed in my head. Yes, I was what most people would say I was brilliant, or I was a geek. I got on with my education and was passing exams three a year my marks were 98 or 99 %.

Now at the ripe old age of twenty-one and I knew all about, cheating sorry affairs and what they led to. All that I had read about it went into one of those filing boxes in my brain. It stayed there until some word brought it flooding back up.

I applied for a job I expected the interview would be with the PA staff. But it was with the chairman of the company. He was so impressed with my technical knowledge I was made a manager right away. I did not work hard every I did work. The company was making a fortune.

I was prompted and prompted. I was on four times the money my father had been earning. I mixed with all sorts of people, and three chaps became good friends of mine. They were what you would call them no-nonsense friends.

+

I started to go out of the office one day and bumped into a girl knocking all her papers on the floor. I was on the floor picking up the papers to hand to her. I started to get to my feet I looked at her legs. 'Nice pair I was saying to myself.' Then I saw her slim waist. Then my eyes saw her bust. It was small but the right shape. I stood up and looked her full in the face. She was not a supermodel, but she was a good looker. I handed the papers to her and blurted out. 'Hear you are sorry that was my fault.'

She looked at me then her head dropped.

"May, I take you for a coffee I must make sure you are all right? I said.

We walk to the coffee shop. I kept on glancing at her not saying a word. I bought the coffees and kept on saying sorry. We sat I did not know what to say and she was as bad as me.

Then I said, "my name is George Henry Taylor. I work in the same building as you."

"Yes, I know. I have seen you often you have one of the tops three jobs there," she said.

I smiled and she smiled back. 'Will I ask her out for a date or drink the coffee? Come on George Henry. Ask her for her name.'

"You know who I am. I would know your name please," I said with tongue in cheek.

She was going to drink her coffee and smiled at me.

"Alice Georgia Eastwood, I prefer Georgia," she said.

"May, I call you Georgia then with a smile? I said.

"Yes."

I asked her out for a date and six months later we were planning our wedding. We were married the following year. Yes, Georgia was pregnant in the first year, and we had a boy. Her figure came as though she had not given birth. Eighteen months later Georgia was pregnant she was having a girl. One of each is the ideal family. I was so in love with Georgia and her with me.

One night Georgia said to me," I want to keep my figure and we have two kids. Will you consider having a vasectomy?"

I looked at her saying "you might want more kids later. It can be reversibly and somethings it fails. Are you sure you don't want any more kids?" I said.

"My love I have been thinking about having no more kids but if you say NO, I want you to wear condoms from now on."

I looked at Georgia her voice was strong. I looked at her she was determined and I did not want to wear those condoms because our lovemaking was perfect. And It was an unnecessary expense. I looked at her and agreed. The following week I was in the doctors and he booked me in for the operation. In for the operation then I was unable to make my wife pregnant unless the operation had failed. It was a complete success.

Four years now had passed and one night Georgia said to me, "I want to go back to work."

"You don't have to work I am now the second most important man in the company and we have plenty of money," I said.

"I know that and the kids are growing up fast and I want something else to do. I want to go back to work," Georgia said to me.

I loved her, and I did not want back her back at work. But she wanted to so Georgia went back to work. She applied for jobs and found one within two weeks. It was a medium-sized company on the up. After three months Georgia started to change bit by bit. Our love life was still there but something was going on in her head. We were talking after the kids were in bed. Then the crunch came.

"George my boss wants me to go to a big meeting and stay overnight," Georgia said.

"No way," I said.

"But it will help me get on in the company," Georgia said.

"Georgia, you don't have to work we have plenty of money and the answer is NO," I said.

Georgia would not let it go.

"Georgia, I know what that will lead to. The answer is NO," I said laying down the law.

One word had come flooding back from that filing cabinet in my head. 'You know the ones I mean seminars, team building all in meetings in hotels.'

She did not let go. But she phoned me at twelve on Friday. She told me she would be home a little late. Her parents were going to pick the kids up and look after them until she got home. Georgia came home and went and showered and change her clothes. The alarm bells were ringing.

'Her actions were clear to me from that night on. Where has she been and who with.'

On Monday I left the office a went round to the PD the company used. I asked him to follow her the next Friday night. And report to me one hour after she returned to our home.

She phoned me at twelve the following Friday. She told me she would be home a little late. Her parents were going to pick the kids up and look after them until she got home. Georgia came home and went and showered and change her clothes. The alarm bells were ringing ten thousand times as loud. I spoke with her as normal then the phone rang.

It was confirmed she had been in a hotel with a man. He told me the room number and the name of the man who booked the room. Georgia had a secret at but I knew. With that the following day, I went to see my three no-nonsense friends.

The week passed then on Friday at twelve Georgia rang me at work and told me she would be home a little late. And her parents would pick the kids up. With that, I phoned one of my three no-nonsense friends. I went home and waited for Georgia. It came as no surprise she was home a little late but she was upset but hid it well. About one and a half hours later the phone rang. This is what I was told.

They told her to go home and think about what she was doing. The man has been given two options leave the company on Monday or he will get a lot more. He has a broken nose; two black eyes and his plums are a bit sore. I put the phone down and waited. Georgia made love to me and I to her.

From a friend of mine that worked where Georgia worked. He told me on Monday when he went to work, he had a plaster across his nose and two black eyes he left the company that day. And he never spoke to Georgia but she looked at his poor face and ran out of the room. Our life turned back to normal but she had two Secrets and I three. Months went by, and the same thing happens again.

The Friday phone call told me she would be home a little late. This time she was not going to get screwed NO WAY. I phoned one of my three no-nonsense friends. The three of them were outside where Georgia worked and followed her. She met a man. My three no-nonsense friends followed them and pushed their way into the room.

I went home and waited for Georgia. She was only minutes late but she went for a shower.

About two hours later the phone rang. This is what I was told.

They had told her to go home and don't do this again, or we will break a bone or two. She ran out of the room. He was trying to say she was a prostitute. He kept on saying it trying to cover up for himself. He got the same. A broken nose two black eyes and a good kicking in the plums. He kept on saying she was a prostitute and did not deserve the beating. Then they told him to leave the company on Monday.

He told us, what if he didn't? If you won't go by next Friday next week, try it on again with her. You will have a broken leg, arm and ribs. You are kidding, aren't you? He told them. They told him the ok clever dickhead. Leave, or you will be floating down the river face down It's up to you. I put the phone down and waited for Georgia to say something she never did.

Georgia had three Secrets. I had four.

My friend told me on Monday when he went to work, he had a broken nose and two black eyes he left the company that day. And he never spoke to Georgia but she looked at his poor face. Our life turned back to normal.

One night Georgia and I were talking. And Georgia was asking if I would cheat on her. I told her that it will never happen. I love her so much until the last breath of my body leaves me. I waited a while and asked her would you ever think of cheating on me. She told me the same I love you and only you. That was a lie.

Years ticked by and I was going on trips for work. When I got home, she was different. The alarm bells where rang loud and clear. I stop going away. And she comes home late on a different night for a month. I went to the PD office and had her watch every night as work finished for the next month.

She was screwing around with three men. I had the times she left work the times she went to the hotel. Times she came out and photographs of Georgia and the men. I was pushing forty-two now, but I still loved Georgia even though she was cheating on me.

If that's what you want to do, two can play at that game. I was still going away for a week at a time.

I had a bit of grey hair showing, but it makes the man look that much better. What I used to do when I was away was phone Georgia have a drink or two and did a lot of work on the PC. That did not take me long, so I would take a walk.

+

The first Monday I did my work on the PC while eating my dinner. Then a call to Georgia.

I asked the barman could he tell me one or two places to have a good time. He knew what I wanted. And gave me the name of two clubs He told me don't go there until after ten pm. I paid at the door and sat down the drink were double the normal price.

I looked around and there was this long-legged redhead with a hour glass shape and a pleasing bust. I asked her for a dance. While we dance and talked, I gave a kiss or two. She didn't pull away. "You are the most beautiful, woman I have ever met," I said to her. While we dance my hand slide down to the small of her back. Pulling her closer to me. Her bust pressed against my chest they were firm. My hips pressed against her and she knew what I wanted and she wanted the same. When I pulled away, her nipples were trying to escape from her dress. I wanted to suck them raw there and then on the dance floor. So, we dance until midnight.

Her name was Mary, and I found out she was divorced. He had been cheating on her, so she told me.' I didn't give a hoot all I wanted was a roll in the bed for a few hours. We left gone midnight and went to her place. I could always manage it twice then I would be all done in. That was what I was determined to change. We reached where Mary lived. No surprise we headed for the bedroom.

When we reached Mary's bedroom, we kissed for longer and stronger. I backed her to the bed and set her down on the king size bed. Her dress somehow was now bunched up round her waist. Giving me glimpses of her powder blue panties which matched her dress. I looked at Mary and smiled. Then I noticed one of her spaghetti string straps had fallen from her shoulder. My hand slipped the other one off pulling both straps down her arms. Mary arms came out of the straps I could do no other than pull her dress down and off it came. Mary was wearing a low-cut powder blue bra pushing up her bust up and those powder blue panties. How I marvelled at her.

Her legs were spread wide enough so her panties could slide down her long legs. As I stood over her stripping off my shirt, I marvelled at her and her at me. I was breathing heavy with anticipation of this sexy woman.

Mary was becoming more aroused by the second. Well, I was well and aroused. Then undid my belt unzipped my pants and the button. I dropped them and kicked them off. Then Mary could see the outline of my cock in my tight briefs. But when I stripped them off, she gasped. There it was growing a fast cock hitting my eight inches in length fully erect and thick.

I lay at her side and my hand undone her a low-cut powder blue bra. Slipping it of her shoulders. Her bust was better than anyone could have expected. The bra flew across the room. I looked at her bust then at her our lips meet and we kissed. My cock was throbbing with it wanted a home to go in. I knelt up and held her powder blue panties. Mary laid back, leaving her legs still parted. I pulled them down her long legs. I stopped and looked at her pussy. She was a true redhead all she had was a landing strip. My cock was hard. Off came her panties and I was getting a full view of what I wanted a nice sweet pussy.

"Well, what are going to do sit there and look at It. Or get that nice cock in me," Mary said.

"Mary, I don't know if I am going to please you. But I am going to make love to you. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow. Just lay there and think of England," I said.

My head went for her pussy, and I was licking her up and down. I had to stop my cock wanted Mary and I was wet. Moving up to her, she held my cock and I pushed gently wanting her to get the size of my bell end in her. Her hand disappeared and thrusted in I went in by inch. Mary held me my hips and moaned with every inch I went inside her. I was going to give this pussy thorough pounding!"

Pounding slowly at first. Mary held my head and kissed me retuning with that sexy kiss she wanted me more. Pounding faster and faster Mary moan constantly. She gave me a French kiss and that set me over the edge. We broke and pounded into her faster. Minutes passed then I called out I am nearly there.

Mary called out, "hang on a second or two and don't stop."

I went faster you could hear voice echoes in the room I am Cumming. I pulled out and heard that sex of pop.

"Mary, will you turn round and kneel down and spread those lovely long legs for me? I said.

"Doggy style I like that and with that cock of your I will love it even more," she said.

Mary was over in a blink of an eye. On my knees be hide her and held my cock. Rubbing up and down her wet, wet pussy. Mary wiggle to me her wriggle was telling me to get inside her. My cock slipped in her pussy inch by inch until all my eight-inch thick was fully inside. I listen to Mary's long one moan. Leaning forward I held both her tits. And thrusting slowly but I was enjoying the feel of her hanging tits in my hands. Found her hard nipples squeezing and pulling as best I could. Mary head went up and down she was pushing back on me. My cock was going in and out about four inches at a time. Mary pushed back at me. So, my cock was nearly coming out of her. She turned her head with a big loving smile sending out loving crying moans of joy. Thrusting using a good six inches maybe seven inch's thrusting away.

She called out. "squeeze my tit and pull at them and go fucking fast God what a cock."

Grabbing hold of both her tits I must have been pulling hard her moans doubled. I held on for a while then grabbing hold of her hips. She knew I was close. Then her body was starting to shake. Thrusting as fast as I could. Her body was going this way and that way. Her head lifted up. A scream came. What I made out was 'I Cumming on your big cock. 'I could have been wrong but I was shooting my second load deep into her pussy.

I pulled out Mary. She fell down on her face on the bed I rolled off and put my arm across her shoulders and held her tight. I was all done in due to all the of drinking and dancing. I lay getting there my breath back. I told her I had to leave I have a business meeting in my hotel. And another one in his place of business that should be finished about five o'clock. Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night?

"Yes, that will be very nice of you. I will wait in reception for you."

We kissed I held in my arms and she still nude what a body she had saying tomorrow at five and left her home. When I got to my hotel bedroom, I fell asleep in seconds.

Tuesday the meeting was over, and I was back in the hotel. I phoned Georgia there was no answer. I left a message. I went down to reception looking for Mary. Glancing round their she was. Dress in a red low-cut dress with her coat hanging of her arm with her handbag with matching heels. What a picture she was. My cock was on the rise looking at her as I walked towards this sexy creature.

The Mary and I had dinner. All through dinner Mary was rubbing her foot up and down my leg. We talked what seam for ages I was coming up to seven thirty.

Would you like to go out on the town dancing or go up to my room and have a drink or two and talk a sum more? I said to Mary.

"I think I would like to get to know you much better we best go up to your room," Mary said.

We left the dining room, and she walked at my side with my hand in the small of her back. Guiding her to the elevator but asking first for two bottles of wine sent up to my room. Mary walked round the room and found the most important room. The she came back and sat down. We waited for the wine to arrive and talked. The wine came I poured out two glasses.

"Must we go in that other room and drink the wine," Mary said.

Apart from the toilet the only room was the bedroom, and I was all for it. I picked up our glasses and doubled back for the two bottles. Mary was sat at the bottom of the bed, and I sat next to her. My hand was round that slim waste and our lips met. We kissed a while and my hand come from round her. Mary laid back on the bed. We kissed and the side zip on her low-cut red dress was sliding down. And unclipped the securing clip. I had her spaghetti string straps of from her shoulder. Mary stood up and the red dress fell to the floor stepping out of it. She was wearing a matching red bra and panties and still had on her red shoes. Her body was everything any man would want to hold. I was on my feet of came my shirt. Off came my trousers kicking of my shoes and dragged my socks off all I had on were my briefs with a bulge in them.