We had Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was standing up what will, I do first. Kiss her pull down her panties or take of her bra. I went for the kiss. My hands were round her back, and her bra was unfastened. We parted, and the bra fell to the floor next to her dress. We kissed once again but my hands found the sides of her panties. I slide them down as far as I could reach. We parted, and I slipped her panties down to her red shoes and she stepped out of them I drop them coming up for a kiss. Mary stopped me and held my briefs. She pulls them down and my cock sprang out. She gave the bell end a quick peck. And pulled my briefs down to the floor and I stepped out of them. We were both naked except for, her red shoes.

Mary turns to face the bed and knelt down. Spreading her legs, she wanted it doggie style. I was right behind her for a minute I was rubbing my cock up and down her wet, wet pussy. That was enough for me. Pushing a little until I was in an inch. Mary pushed back on me right away. Pushing more and more with every push a moan came from her and a grunt from me. Until all my eight-inch-thick cock was fully inside.

Marys gave out one long moan. Thrusting in and out slowly I wanted those tits in my hands. Leaning forward I held both her tits. And still thrusted slowly but I was enjoying the feel of her hanging tits in my hands once again. I felt her hard nipples and squeezed them. Mary head was going up and down she was pushing back on me. My cock was going in and out about half way. Mary pushed back at me. So, my cock was nearly coming out of her. She turned her head with a big loving smile sending out loving crying moans of joy. Thrusting more maybe seven inches.'

She called out," squeeze my tits and pull on them and go faster."

There she was getting ready for Cumming. I said nothing but went faster.

I held on for a while then grabbing hold of her hips. She was close. Her body was shaking. Thrusting so fast. Her body was going twice as fast pushing back on me.

She raised her head. A scream followed I Cumming. I was shooting my first load deep into her pussy. We were gasping for breath.

But Mary said "don't pull to outstay where you are. George starts again as soon as you can."

That was music to my ears, so I held her hips and slowly thrusted away. I held her tits and rolled them round and round squeezing her nipples. My hands went back to her hips and Mary hand was holding my balls I let out a moan and it was loud. She was going to may sure. I was not going to come out of her. As soon as she had hold of my balls I was going twice as fast. She let go twice, and I went back to a slower speed. She did not let go of my balls again.

"Faster, Faster came from Mary between moans. She sunk into the bed with her face and pushed back a little. I screamed put out I am Cumming. But Mary was already in the middle of her Cumming. I thrusted as long as I could for Mary until I knew her climax had finished. Then I pulled out and Mary face came out from the bed. I was next to her in seconds with my arm across her shoulders. I turn round for my glass of wine, and Mary did the same. We both needed a drink. We sipped our wine and talked a bit.

"Good lover when we have rested, we will start again," Mary said smiling ear to ear.

"Mary, I must tell you I am only fit for it twice but I want to do it for much longer I can." I said to her.

"George, you will at the end of this night. Leave it to me?" Mary said.

We kissed and kissed I fondled her tits and sucked both nipples in turn. I put my finger in my glass of wine and rubbed in on each nipple and sucked them dry. Mary held my cock and was rubbing it back into life. I took a while and when I was hard her long legs were spread. I was between them, and Mary guided my cock in her. It slipped in because of all her and my juices already inside her. Our juices had been running out of her on the bed sheets, but there was more to come. I thrusted and in a second or two her long legs wrapped round my waist. I was gripped and going nowhere. Thrusting nice and steady. We kissed and I kissed each nipple. Mary held my head on her tits, so I could suck them.

Minutes went by, and Mary legs were gripping me tighter. She was getting close. I went as fast as I could pounding her like hell. She held my head and pulled me to kiss her. We kissed Mary broke the kiss and screamed. I carried on by the time Mary had finished Cumming I was shooting my third load in her.

Mary released her legs from round me. I slide of her and laid at her side gasping for breath, and she was no better than I. We got our breath back I needed a drink. I opened the second bottle next to Mary. She had one hand on my cock. I poured out the wine and nearly spilt it. She was making good work on my cock. God, I wanted it inside her as soon as possible.

"Right lover just a bit longer and put the glasses down," she said.

Mary got off the bed and knelt down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

Doggie style She like it that way. With one long thrust I was in her. And did not play around. Thrusting hard and fast right from the start I did not want to lose my fourth hard cock from failing.

I held her tits and her hips in turn and pounded away. I was in heaven I pounded and pounded.

A little faster if you can Mary called out. I did my best and it was good enough Mary let out a scream of joy. I had to keep on going I was not quite there. Then I let out hold on Mary here it comes. That was my fourth load in her sweet pussy. Mary fell on the bed and I was a second behind her.

I held her so, so tight and between gasp for air we kissed and kissed as lovers would. We needed a drink and we both gulped down our wine. We talked a while.

And Mary said," lay on your back."

She worked my cock it took so time before I was hard. I could not believe it I was becoming hard for the fifth time in one night.

"Mary, I don't think I have the strength to make love to you."

"Yes, you will give it a little longer," she said.

She was ready and climbed on me with her dripping pussy in my face. She held my cock in it went in her mouth and was sucking me off short and long in her mouth. My tongue licked her pussy and all I could taste was our love juices. Licking and sucking her pussy I wanted her to climax. She was doing one hell of a good blow job on me in a 69. I wanted it to last and last Mary worked me quick. I sucked and sucked and she sucked and sucked me. I had to break away from her pussy and called out I am Cumming. Mary sucked twice as hard I don't know how she did it. But she got the final drops out of me in her sweet mouth. Ass I was Cumming Mary was Cumming hell I loved every second of giving her our first oral sex. Needless to say, I was all done in.

"George where have you been all my life what a lover you are. That was the best love making I have ever had. My ex was not half as good as you. Come here and kiss me," she said.

Our lips met she tasted herself and I tasted myself it was good. We lay there both all done in and sipped the rest of our wine. Mary went to the toilet to clean herself off. I whipped myself somewhat clean and got dressed. Mary got dressed, and I phone for a taxi. I told her I had meetings until about four or five on Wednesday. Do you want to come back to the hotel or may I come to your place?

"My place come about six I will have a light dinner ready by then," She said with a lovely smile on her face.

"Six it is then," I said.

I walked her to the taxi, and we had a goodbye sweet kiss in the doorway for all to see. She left I waved she waved back. God where as she been all my life as she said not long ago. I crawled into bed well and truly worn out from making love.

Wednesday, I phoned Georgia we talked a while. I told her I had work to do. Then I got a taxi and went to the Mary's place. We had our light dinner it was fish. We put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and headed for the bed room. I must say I was ready for a night of long loving sex with Mary. Well, it was a repeat of the night before. I ask her to meet me at the hotel for dinner on Thursday for five. I returned to the hotel and fell asleep in the taxi I was all done in.

On Thursday I was done for four and had to wait for now my lover. I phoned Georgia there was no answer. I left a message. I went to reception and there was that sexy woman. I if I could have got away with it, I would have made love to her in the reception.

Thursday dinner We had steak and all the trimmings. I order two bottles of wine and had them sent up to my room. We went in the bar and had two small drinks. Then we headed up to my hotel room. Well, it was the same one missionary doggy style and a blow job for me and a long-lasting oral for my lover. I must say Mary knew how to keep me hard or was it the wine I knew it was down to her loving ways.

I told the Mary I was leaving at two o'clock on Friday, and I would be finished by ten. She was waiting for me in the reception area. Then up to the room. We did not have much time, so we made love doggie style three times she liked it that the way and I loved every minute of it. I entered in my phone her number and told her I would ring her soon. I would be back in two weeks.

Mary, you know I am married and things are not good at home I have already told you. You may not think it, but I am in love with you. She held my head and kissed me long and hard. Her hanky was out of her bag drying the tears from her eyes.

"George, come back to me I am in love with you please come back to me," she said with a lump in her throat."

"Mary phone me at work between one and two o'clock while I am having a sandwich and a coffee my love."

I picked up my case and went to pay the bill. I order two taxis. I kissed Mary long and hard. She got in her taxi first and waved to me. I waved back. I wanted to drag her back for another long kiss, but she was gone. I got in my taxi but could not get her out of my mind. That had to stop as soon as I got home to Georgia.

When I got home, I asked Georgia was she on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Because she did not return my calls from the hotel. As far I was concern, she was making up a story of two. As far as I could tell I was trying to believe her.

On Saturday I spoke with the PD. He told me she was seeing a man for a few hours right after work. On Tuesday and Thursday nights then she would look after our kids.

+

Our son was now twenty-one and our daughter twenty and a half.

I was home for two weeks and Georgia came home late six times. It was the same old excuses we had a problem I had to stop late and put it right. I carried on going away for the next three years. Our son was twenty-four and our daughter twenty-two and a half. The kids' education had been covered with the money and both of them had left home. The house was quiet with the kids not at home.

I carried on going away with work to different places. I picked up all types of desirable woman. The one I missed the most was Mary. I was eager to get to her all the time. Our love was always there and was willing to wait for me to get a divorce at some time she was in love with me and I with her.

Over the years I had opened up a second account and had my salary paid into a different bank. With arrangements on the same day half my money played in to my normal bank account and paid the bills. Everything of no use to me I sold. And paid it all into my other bank. I had a company car so that had no value to me. Georgia never even noticed what I was doing. The only problem was the house it was in joint names so she was due to half of it.

I told Georgia since we are getting on in life. I want to buy a small bungalow for us. So, we found one. She agreed so we moved and never even noticed what I was doing. Half of the money from the sale went in to my account.

We were both forty-seven pushing forty-eight. I had in a safety box in my name only. I put inside it all the photographs of Georgia meeting men. In different hotels times dates and length of times they were in the hotel and all their names.

It was time to challenge Georgia about her cheating on me for years on end. I had plenty of money, and I was going to use it. The first affair Georgia had. I had him found. I sent him a letter saying.

'Mr T Wood please meet me for dinner at seven in the oak restaurant dinner is on me. I want to talk to you, and I have a proposition to put to you. When you arrive ask for Henry.'

He arrived on time and we had our food. While we were eating, I had him fill in what he had been doing over the years. Then he asks what I wanted to talk to him and what's the proposition.

"Since, you have asked, do you know a lady by the name of Georgia Taylor? I said.

And waited for him to say something. He drank his wine slowly looking at me over the top of the glass with a worried stare. You could hear the wheels turning round in his head. He drank some more putting down the glass. He looked me in the eyes.

"Sorry but I don't recall a Georgia Taylor," he said.

"That's ok with me. All I what to know is how many times you fucked her all those years ago," I said.

He drank some more thinking hard wondering what to say.

I said," Don't you worry it's not a revenge meeting I only what to know."

"In those days. I was able to Cum three times, but she wanted me to finish her off with oral sex so I did. She wanted to meet again next Friday we did. It was the same thing sex and an oral she asked to see me again. We were to meet the following week, "Woods said.

"You might as well know. The last time we meet three men had words with me. Giving me two options. Leave the company on Monday, or I will get more. I had a broken nose, two black eyes and a kicking in the balls. I went in work on Monday and left the company and never saw Georgia Taylor every again," Woods, said.

I thanked him and paid the bill and left. When I got home, Georgia was crying and I didn't know why. She cried and cried for most of the evening.

"Georgia what the hells the matter with you," I finally said.

She looked at me saying over and over again sorry.

"Georgia for god's sake tell what the hell is up with you," I said.

She looked at me with tears pouring down her eyes.

"George, I love you please try and understand what I have done," she said.

"So, you have crashed the car it can be fixed," I said.

"No George, it's worse than that," she said.

"Well, what is it then," I said.

The tears rolled down her face it could have been a river in flood.

"George, I am pregnant."

"Georgia you cannot be. I have had a vasectomy? You have been cheating on me behind my back how long as this been going on," I said.

I knew the answer and who she had been cheating on me with.

"Georgia since you have been cheating on me. Why did you not have him wear a condom," I said.

That did not help one little bit.

"What, in hell do you think all our friends and people will say? They all know I have a vasectomy, and it has not been reversed?" ..." What a mess you got us into."

"George what do you think we should do?" she said.

I sat down with a large glass of brandy drinking half of it. Looking at her with long hard staring eyes.

"Right, this is what we can do," I said.

'First the man who has made you pregnant will have to get divorced if he is married.'

'Second, we will have to get a divorce.'

"George, I don't what a divorce I love you and only you," she said.

"You should have thought about that before you opened your legs slut," I said with a growl.

With that more tears flowed down her face.

"Georgia, there are two other options," I said.

"And, what might that be? she said.

"Termination."

Her head fell into her hands sobbing away.

"Georgia, another way is to leave me tonight and go and live with your lover. If he single or married?" I, said to her.

"George, he's married with kids," she said.

"Well, that's screwed up two families or even more I think," I said.

"George what are we going to do?

"Georgia, that up to you. Divorce me. Then he can divorce his wife, and you can marry him. Leave me tonight for good or Termination. Then we will see."

"George, I love you and only you it was only sex with someone different. It meant nothing it was only sex," she said.

"Since it was only sex, I hope you enjoyed it. But from my point of view. YOU DON'T LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU," I said to her.

I drank the rest of my brandy and stormed off to the spare bedroom. She was crying her eyes out.

In the morning she told me his name, and she was going to have the baby terminated. She booked with the doctors and had to explain why she wanted it because she was married to me. Before the termination. I made other plans.

Which was to write a letter to his wife. With photographs of him and Georgia arriving and leaving from the hotels. With times and dates on. I decided to prepare to do the same for all the others.

While I was doing that. I did the same for all the others. I wanted my revenge. I did not care for any of them one bit.

I met him and told him to divorce his wife as soon as possible and marry Georgia. He did not want too. I told him I had plenty of money and if he does not divorce, I would destroy him. Then I told him. His wife would be getting a letter from me. With photographs of him and Georgia arriving and leaving from the hotels. With times and dates on. He begged me not to do it.

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT NOT ME YOU CAN LOOK AFTER HER NOT ME," I said to him.

He had no option he applied for divorce the following day. Days went by and Georgia, the slut, had her termination. His divorce was moving fast he was divorce quickly. As soon as his divorce was through. Georgia received her divorce papers.

Georgia begged me not to divorce her. I reminded her of our wedding vows in church. She broke them NOT ME in the first place.

She had no choice in court with years of photographs of Georgia meeting men. In different hotels times dates and length of times they were in the hotel and all their names. We sold the bungalow and split the money 50/50. She had no idea how much I had in my other bank account.

While all this was going on, I went to see Mary. Our love was special. Yes, I was cheating for years on Georgia, but she did it first. My son took my side, and my daughter took her mother's side the family for what it was. We were now a split family.

I asked Mary to marry me and we were married. I must say our love, morning, noon and night was incredibly.

Georgia moved into a small house and had plenty of visitors I was told. That only told me she was a slut or a whore.

+

Mary and I were taking in our new home about kids. I was unable to produce children. Due to my vasectomy. And at my time of life, if it was reversed it may not work. Mary wanted kids, but time had passed for her. We thought what we could do. We could adopt or do short term fostering.

Short term fostering was what we agreed on. We approached the authorities for fostering. Question after question I had to answer. And it was the same for Mary. In the end we were approved for fostering. We had to wait because we requested children about the age of twelve. That was due to both our ages we thought that was for the best.

Weeks passed, and Mary received a telephone call asking for her to come to the foster home right away. She phoned me. I picked her up and we arrived at the foster home. They had twins, boy and a girl. That is what Mary wanted most of all. The sad thing is the kids' parents had died in a car accident and there were no other family to look after them.

The twins had no idea what was going on. But Mary took a shine to them. We sign the papers and left with the twins. Well, it was a rude awaking for us. At times we did not what to do. We were on the verge of returning them back to the home. The girl went up to Mary and looked at me saying.