We Joined Club BDH Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife needed more than my little penis. I found us a club!
4.6k words
3.75
19.5k
43
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,323 Followers

WARNING: This is an extremely perverted story with interracial sex, dominance/submission, cuckolding, bisexuality, gay sex, breeding--and more. If you are not a pervert, do not read it! You have been warned! Do *not* read it and then complain. Negative comments will just be deleted anyway. For those of you who do read it, I hope you enjoy. Cheers!

---------------------------------------------

I guess I shouldn't have been totally surprised. I had noticed that my gorgeous wife, Merrill, of three years had been seeming distant lately.

It wasn't that she was unkind or totally detached. We were still spending time together, hanging out, enjoying our usual hobbies of movies and tennis.

And we were still making love once or twice a week.

But I could tell she was enjoying it less than she used to. She seemed to orgasm less--both less frequently and less intensely.

Merrill is an incredibly sexy woman. She's 5'10" to my 5'11" with incredible curves, a beautiful face, long blonde hair, and green eyes. Her measurements are something like 34DD-26-37. In other words--hot!

Even though she was less excited, I was still very turned on to her, but this new imbalance was impossible to ignore--and I felt badly about it, to boot. So finally I asked her what was wrong.

"Oh, golly, Boo," she said. "Boo" is our mutual nickname. My actual name, by the way, is "Alex."

Merrill continued: "I was hoping you didn't notice, Boo."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well... it's really awkward to explain, and I have been hoping it would just pass-- but I guess it hasn't."

"What hasn't passed?"

"I'm not really sure if I should say..." she replied.

"Uh... I guess that ship has sailed, Boo... We're talking, and for the sake of our marriage, I think it's important that I know, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," she said.

"So what is it, Merrill? You can tell me anything..." I replied.

"You'll never feel the same about me. This will change everything between us," Merrill commented.

"Wow! Sounds big!" I observed. "I think you have to tell me now anyway, don't you?"

"Yeah... I guess so... but would you get me a glass of wine first?" Merrill said, stalling a bit more.

"Sure, dear." And I brought her a glass of wine and then just waited.

"Well, you see, I wasn't just the quiet conservative you girl you thought I was when we met, Boo..." my wife began to explain.

"You don't have to tell me any womanly secrets, Boo," I reassured her. "Not if you don't want to. You're a beautiful woman. You're allowed to have your secrets from before I met you."

"Well... it looks like I have to tell you, though, because they are interfering now with our marriage..." my wife responded.

"Oh..." I mumbled, now worried.

"You see, before we met... I didn't just 'date' like every other girl... I... unh... this is hard to admit or say... I liked them 'big.'" Merrill divulged.

"Oh..." I mumbled again, now unsure and surprised. And also I was trepidatious. I knew immediately that "big" meant "big cocks." And I knew that I did not have one! If anything, perhaps my dick is a bit on the small side. It's five inches, not even six. And it's not terribly thick, either. No. Definitely no one would ever call *me* "big"!

"Yeah... In fact, I made sure to date or get in relationships only with guys with very big cocks, and I really got used to it..." she expounded. "I was hoping that if I gave it up for a couple of years for our marriage that the craving would go away... But then starting a few months ago, it came back with a vengeance... And I just really miss getting fucked by really big dicks. Dicks way bigger than yours, Boo... I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

And then Merrill burst into tears.

I comforted her best I could while also processing my own shock, and after a while, she began to calm. I also realized that, oddly, I had an erection--a very firm (albeit little) erection. Rock hard, as a matter of fact.

Maybe it was all my years watching porn and reading erotica. I had gotten turned on to the cuckolding theme. I knew I only had a below-average dick. The idea of seeing a wife or girlfriend of someone like me--someone with a small dick--getting satisfied insteads by really big dicks... Well, it was a turn on that I had enjoyed both watching in videos and reading about!

I thought about it for a moment or two and then decided to take a chance. I decided to take a chance on being honest with my wife about this. I admitted to Merrill that I was turned on to the idea of her cuckolding me with guys with big cocks, and that I would love for us to explore it.

Merrill was so excited and relieved. "Really, honey? Really, Boo? You're not teasing me? You're not saying that while quietly you're planning on leaving me? Really?" she cried.

"No! Not at all, Merrill! I'm totally serious, my dear!" I reassured her again. "I think seeing you get well-fucked by big cocks would turn me on, too! Let's work on a plan!"

We chatted a little bit more, and I agreed to take the lead on the planning. Merrill said she would only know that I really meant my enthusiasm if I took point on making it happen for us. So I did.

Later that evening, I got onto some Internet chat rooms and started researching.

Fast forward three weeks, and we were interviewing to join a local club for couples like us: Couples where a gorgeous wife needs a bigger cock than the husband can provide. I found out about it on my very first night of research.

The club was called "Club BDH." Why "BDH," you might ask? It stood for "Big Dicks for Her," that's all. It was a goofy phrase, so the club got in the habit of usually just using the abbreviation.

Our application process had led to an interview, conducted by Carlos and Astrid, a married couple who had founded the Club and still took on most of the organizational responsibility.

Our interview was about to start, this Saturday night at 7pm, just thirty minutes before a regular club party. If we passed, we would be allowed, we hoped, to continue right into the party. Merrill would get fucked by big dicks--and I would be allowed, even expected, to watch!

It was timed, of course, for when Merrill would be between periods.

The Club was a strictly bareback club, so Merrill and I both had to go for medical tests beforehand. Merrill's was much more thorough than mine. As a small-dicked cuckold husband--known as a "beta cuckold" in club parlance--I would have much more limited sexual opportunities than Merrill would as a "slutwife." The male "dominant" members--the "studs," the really well-hung guys--were the ones who truly called the shots. A beta cuckold, like me, would be lucky to get an occasional hand job.

Merrill was a little vague about what birth control she would be using, and I was shy and didn't press her on it.

Carlos and Astrid were hosting the Club BDH party--and our interview--that night at their very large house in an outer suburb of our same city.

It was a beautiful summer night when we pulled up in their grand driveway. There was a spot free, so I just presumed to park in it. With butterflies in my stomach--and I am guessing maybe Merrill's, too--we went up and rang the doorbell. Meekly we held hands.

Merrill looked stunning in a short, tight green dress. I was dressed plainly. As the beta cuckold, no one cared much how I looked, so long as I was clean and presentable.

Both Carlos and Astrid greeted us at the door. They were a beautiful couple. He was a tall, dark, handsome white guy of about forty-five or maybe fifty years old. Astrid, a ravishing short blonde who resembled the porn star Carolina Sweets, looked like she was about our age, or maybe just a tad older. Maybe thirty-five to our thirty years, each.

We exchanged pleasantries, and they led us to a beautiful seating area on their back patio.

Carlos got the ball rolling. "Alex," he said, "We usually have a good idea why the women in a couple want to join up, so it can be more interesting to start these chats with hearing from the husband. In your own words, what are you hoping that Merrill and you might get out of joining Club BDH?"

Astrid was also listening intently, and Merrill held my hand, also curious about what I was going to choose to say.

"Well, Carlos, Astrid," I started, "It's not the easiest thing at first, as I'm sure you realize, for a man to admit that his wife needs something... something 'more.'"

"Tell me about it," Carlos offered. "I myself have only five-and-half thin inches! Go on!"

"Nice of you to share, Carlos," I said, before resuming our own story. "So... Our sex life the first two years of our marriage seemed fine, and I had the feeling that Merrill was really enjoying herself, but then not long ago, she seemed more distant during sex, and I started to wonder if she was really cumming when it seemed she might be, or if she was putting me on... and then it got so I could tell she was faking it."

"You poor dear!" Astrid interjected. "I know how difficult that can be for a man!"

"Yes, thank you," I continued. "Yes, it's very worrisome and hard on the ego... And for a short while I hesitated to discuss it with her... But then I soon realized that for our marriage to work, we would have to talk about it, and work through whatever was going on..."

"And that's when I spilled the beans!" Merrill interjected. "I let Alex know that before I met him that I had gotten used to being regularly fucked by much larger cocks than his. Usually much longer *and* much thicker, both. In fact, Alex was the first guy with a little penis that I even went on a third date with since I was maybe twenty years old and discovered how much I preferred a really large dick."

"Oh!" Astrid said. "How did you maneuver that, may I ask? How did you manage to limit yourself only to large dicked guys?"

"Oh, don't be coy, Astrid!" Merrill said, with a friendly tone. "Super easy! By the second date, I would always make sure to get a good feel of a guy's pecker. If it wasn't a really big one, it wouldn't be difficult to make myself unavailable after that... But Alex was such a super sweet guy, I didn't keep to my usual rule... And here we are!"

"Yes!" I chimed in again. "I really need Merrill to be satisfied, you see. Yes, my ego is bruised. But if I can facilitate Merrill being sexually satisfied again--if I can support her in getting her needs met-- to me that's almost as good as being able to do it myself... And I would really rather have a happy wife than a frustrated one!"

Carlos chimed in. "Oh, I know exactly how you feel, Alex! That's exactly my mentality, too! That's why I support Astrid in getting fucked by big cocks and that's why I help her run our club, as well. I believe it's so important for the wives to be satisfied and fucked properly... Just like the saying 'happy wife, happy life'! It couldn't be more true!"

"I agree!" I responded.

"Hear, hear!" said Merrill.

"Well," said Astrid. "You two are good looking enough, and nice enough--and you are here for the right reasons... You also passed the medical... What questions do you have?"

"Well," started Merrill, "My first one that I can't get out of my head is this... How do you manage to maintain a steady supply of hung studs for us wives?

"Oh, sure," Astrid answered. "It's not hard, really. Three main components. The first one is that all the sluts are extremely attractive, like you Merrill. A variety of attractive types. For example, you look like a really sweet girl *and* you are tall with a knockout figure, both. Most of our studs love that combination. You'll be extremely popular!"

"Second," Astrid went on, "All the sluts are married, so the 'Big Dicks' don't have to worry about someone looking for a commitment that they don't want. Of course, sometimes the sluts do fall in love with the 'Big Dicks'--but not usually in a way that they also want to leave their marriages and families."

Astrid seemed to stop. But Merrill realized she had only been told two parts of an allegedly three part answer. "Uh, Astrid, you said there were three 'components' that helped Club BDH attract enough hung studs, but you only told us two of them..."

"Oh," Astrid replied. "That's so funny. That's a habit of mine. This last part--well, I still feel funny surprising people with this who don't seem to have heard in advance. It wasn't really my first choice of how to run things... But we learned that the really attractive hung studs have so many love-making options that we needed to add an enticement..."

"I can see how that might happen," I chimed in.

"Yes, that makes sense," added Merrill.

"Oh, okay, good, then," responded Astrid. "Well, the sluts have to agree to be totally submissive and do any non-physically harmful act that the studs might want... Potentially including piercings and tattoos that are not visible when wearing work clothes... Also, you all have to be 'three-hole sluts' and give it up in the rear--even women like you, Merrill, who have never given up anal sex before... Oh, and dang, there's also the 'Fourth Part'... The club studs get to breed you. In fact, breeding is completely at the Club's discretion and can even be on your very first night!"

"Oh, wow!" I said. "That sounds really hot!! I mean, Merrill isn't subservient or submissive at all with me, but I know she loves to be submissive to big dicks! She's told me all about it! But being bred by someone other than me... Wow! That's something to take in! Is that an absolute requirement?" I asked.

"Yes!" Astrid said. "Breeding at the Club's discretion is required. We are completely firm on that... But we find that most husbands understand, and are so excited to see their wives get well-fucked like they deserve, that they will go for it. Maybe about ten percent of folks who make it this far drop out because the husband is too put off by the breeding idea... Of course this also means that if Merrill decides to still fuck you as well as the BDH studs, Alex--and not all our slutwives do continue fucking their husbands--you'll have to wear a condom from now on."

I had mixed feelings but again noticed my dick was rock hard. Probably everyone else noticed, too, given the way I was seated, but no one chose to say anything.

"Wow!" Merrill said. "This will be a different way to get our family started, to be bred by the Club!! I heard you select studs for looks and brains as well as dick size, is that true?"

Carlos fielded that question. "Well, it's mostly true," he said. "All but the very biggest dicks, it's the case. Those that are eleven inches or more, we just can't seem to find exceptionally brainy guys... So the women who mate with those guys, one of the poignant aspects is that they know they are sacrificing IQ points in their offspring, just to get better fucked. It's really erotic if you think about it, don't you think?"

Carlos looked straight at me when he asked the question. It was for me to answer.

"Oh, wow!" I said. "Oh, that is vicious! And--yes!--*extremely* sexy! I can imagine Merrill doing that... Thinking 'I've got enough IQ points in my genetics, let me breed with the biggest cock possible even if it means my kid *is* dumber!' I could totally see her rationalizing that! It would be so sexy to watch!"

"We think so, too!" Astrid chimed in. "Oh, and Carlos forgot to say... All the eleven-inch studs are super-dark guys... We don't mean for it to seem racist... It's just been the reality of who we have been able to recruit! So the women who go for the biggest cocks of all, they know they are going to have black babies."

"Do the husbands get to watch the breedings?" Merrill asked.

"Oh, not only watch!" answered Astrid. "Husbands are required to be present and to lick and suck the breeding wife's *and* her stud's genitals and asses during breeding!"

"Wow, that's sooo erotic!!" replied Merrill.

"Indeed! Wow!" I added.

"Yes!" said Carlos. "It's important to the Club and the studs, too. We feel it's a way of having a husband 'sanctify' the breeding, for him to participate sexually, submissively... *bisexually*. It's how a husband materially communicates his blessing to his wifeslut and her 'Big Breeding Dick'!"

"Oh! That makes sense!" Merrill said.

"Uh, I guess so..." I agreed, a little half-heartedly. I had bisexual fantasies, but I wasn't sure how eager I was to act on them. I didn't realize that was part of the deal with the Club until this moment. I thought my medical tests were because Merrill was going to keep sleeping with me also and not because I was going to be required to do gay stuff.

"Well," said Astrid. "That covers the main and most controversial points, except one..."

"Oh?" I offered.

"Yes..." Astrid replied. "You see, you have to participate in a game of chance next. Alex has to roll a pair of dice. If he rolls three through six, eight, nine, ten, or twelve, then we take a moment to give Merrill an IUD, and you both simply proceed to the party. If however the dice land a lucky seven or eleven, we skip the IUD, and Merrill *gets* to have unprotected 'repo' sex with one of the super hung studs right now, right after this interview! This roulette game makes sure we only add the most committed wifesluts and cucks! Alex, if Merrill gets repo sex, you'll be licking and sucking her pussy and ass--and also cock and male ass!"

"I'm confused," I said. "Merrill gave me the impression that she was taking care of birth control earlier this week..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey!" Merrill confessed. "That was a ruse. Birth control goes in *after* tonight's roulette game--if it goes in at all tonight... Just think, there's a really good chance I'm going to get bred by a 'Big Dick' stranger in a few minutes--and with you licking and sucking us downstairs--front and back! Isn't that *SO* stupendous?!?!"

"Uh..." I stammered, not even finishing my next thought.

"Wait!" Merrill jumped in. "What about snake eyes? You didn't tell us, Astrid, what happens if Alex rolls snake eyes!"

"Oh, silly me! If Alex rolls snake eyes, *first* Merrill gets 'repo' sex with one of the ultra hung Black studs and *then* she gets 'repo' gangbanged by every guy at the party tonight--all with no birth control!" Astrid explained. "But don't worry, your cunt won't get too excessively sore, Merrill! After your first massive stud, you'll be stretched and lubricated to take everyone else, and they will only go inside you right as they are ready to shoot their baby makers. You will be able to take all fifteen guys at the party comfortably, you'll see!! And--naturally--Alex has to service Merrill's and her stud's asses and genitals, her pussy and their cocks, as commanded, on command! That 'sanctification' requirement begins *immediately*! But we don't expect you to dislike it, Alex! Typically our cucks find they enjoy any and all involvement they are allowed to have--and they especially seem to enjoy sucking massive black cocks and eating black studs' asses when they know 'repo' sex is happening!"

While this was a *LOT* for me to process, I had to admit that it sounded incredibly sexy. My little dick remained rock hard and even kept getting stiffer!

I had long had bisexual fantasies involving hung black studs--this played right into those. Big white cocks turned me on only a little less, to be truthful. I had long fantasized of watching my adorable Merrill getting black bred. It's like they read my semi-conscious mind when they came up with all the rituals of Club BDH!

On hearing how thoroughly used my wife might be, how incredibly well-fucked Merrill would get--and how thoroughly bred, to boot--and starting to think about the depraved bisexual role expected for me--I began literally oozing precum.

Part of me hoped my precum didn't show through the crotch of my pants for all to see--but part of me was hoping that they could see it oozing, so I could be "outed" without having to say anything much.

syn4321
syn4321
1,323 Followers
12