We Joined Club BDH Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid did notice how horny I looked.

"I don't think we have to ask Alex if this turns *him* on!" Astrid teased. "Look how his crotch is tented! Look how his face is flush! I think I can smell his pheromones... Tell me, Alex, would you like to see Merrill get black bred tonight? Would that excite you? Tell me the truth, now!!!"

As Astrid goaded me, like a submissive cuck that I so craved to play, my precum oozed even more. I wasn't sure if it was visible--not until Carlos called it out! "Oh, wow!" he chimed in. "Look at cucky's crotch! His precum has even leaked all the way through his underwear *and* slacks!! Alex, you must be so desperate to watch Merrill get blacked!!"

"Uh..." I stammered at first. "Yeah, Carlos... uh, I guess... Astrid... Everyone... How about we share a drink for a minute while I digest this all... Could we do that?"

Everyone agreed that giving me a few minutes to process would be an appropriate kindness. Carlos passed a glass of wine out to each of us, and we chatted about local happenings for a few minutes.

After not very long, I knew what I wanted to say. I knew how excited and turned on I was to the whole scene, and I let them all know.

"Okay, folks," I started in, "Thanks for giving me a moment just now. Much appreciated... 'Yes!' is the answer. 'YES!' Yes, it *would* be incredibly erotic to see Merrill get black bred and then gangbanged, is what you've got me thinking... We've been talking about trying for a baby next year, so this would make us 'parents' only a little earlier than intended... Indeed, I think black breeding my wife would be the most erotic moment imaginable!! It would *UNBELIEVABLY* sexy and hot to see Merrill black-bred!! In fact, it's the hottest thing I can even imagine! So, let me ask this... What if I would *PREFER* to roll snake eyes?? Can that be *my* choice, or do we have to leave that to chance?"

"Ha!! Astrid-- I guessed right!!" Carlos broke out in good-natured boisterous laughter, and Astrid gave a big smile. Merrill and I looked at each other perplexed.

"What Carlos is laughing about is that he bet me that you were going to ask for the 'snake eyes treatment'!" Astrid, shared. "You see, three out of our last five new couples who joined did the SAME exact thing!! It's the rage! Apparently white fellas have been watching so much interracial porn these last few years--and reading stories, too--that for a huge proportion of the couples interested in our lifestyle, now the fella is really excited to see the slutwife blackbred as soon as possible! I didn't think that would be you, Alex, but Carlos bet me twenty bucks that it would be! So he's getting a kick out of winning our little bet!"

I blushed in embarrassment and had no idea what to say.

Merrill seemed embarrassed, too, and she gave me a half-serious glare. "My little beta cucky husband! Is that true? Are you jacked up on interracial porn fantasies?"

"Uh..." I stammered. "Well... Uh, I guess so. Can you blame a guy?"

"No!" said Astrid. "No problem here! We have lots of empathy and comfort with your kind of kinky pervert, Alex! In fact... we're counting on husbands like you having a wife who needs something 'more'!"

"So," Carlos interjected. "That still leaves your question... Can you simply request the 'snake eyes treatment'... And the answer is 'maybe'... But if you want it as a simple 'reward' rather than an element of chance... Well, then the Club is going to need something extra *from* you as a 'gratuity' of sorts!"

"Yes!" Astrid took over. "A 'gratuity' is called for!"

"Uh, okay, I guess?" I said, reflecting my tentative frame of mind.

"Don't be coy, guys!" said my Merrill. "I'm sure you already know what it is you want from us!"

"Too true!" said Astrid.

"Yes, exactly!" added Carlos. "We will need Merrill to commit specifically to being black bred by an eleven- or twelve-inch massive black cock... We have five such gentlemen here tonight, so that's good! As for the other fellas... They'll wear condoms when they fuck you for now. They will definitely understand. They support this concept wholeheartedly, of the super-hung black breeding 'gratuity.'"

"Is that the whole gratuity?" I asked, wanting to be sure.

"Well, good question, Alex," Carlos responded. "I hadn't thought of it before, but it seems appropriate that you should have a more *direct* gratuity to pay, Alex, too!"

"Yes!" Astrid agreed. "Good thinking, husband! But what should it be?"

"I know!" jumped in my wife. "Alex should have to rim each of the studs and then lick their nuts right as they are cumming in me. He should have to feel their nuts contracting with his lips and tongue! It would be so sexy! Such a turn on! He'll really be giving me his 'blessing' if he's sucking on the nuts of my lovers just at those moments when they are shooting their baby-makers all deep up inside me, don't you think?"

"Yesss!" shouted Astrid and Carlos, nearly in unison.

"What?!?!" I replied, almost as quickly.

"Think about it, Boo," Merrill explained to me. "You know you're agreeing to rimming and cock-sucking anyway. So, this isn't really anything additive. It's just more specific!"

Merrill beamed at me, gloating, as I took everything in.

"You really know how hot this all sounds to me, don't you? And you want to extract your 'pound of flesh' in perversion from me in return, is that it?!" I complained--but smiling.

"Certain, my dear husband!" Merrill replied. "Only seems fair! I mean-- I'm going to be carrying a black baby to term... The least you can do is eat some ass and lick some nuts!"

"She's right, Alex!" said Carlos.

"It *does* only seem fair!" Astrid joined in.

I let out a big sigh before saying, "Oooh! I guess you all have me cornered! So be it!"

"But are *you* positive this is what you want, too, Merrill?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me?!?" she retorted. "It's every girl's dream to get banged by massive black cocks until she's bred--if she's honest... I cannot even imagine *ANYTHING* sexier in the whole world! This sounds stupendous! My pussy is gushing! Can you smell me? I could swear my panties are drenched! I'm *TOTALLY* in. Let's go for it!"

Would you like to hear more?

12