We’ll Always Have Albuquerque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike hadn't noticed it before, through the black sheen of the hosiery, but her toenails were painted bright orange, matching both her fingernails and her neckerchief. It was a very nice touch.

The pantyhose had looked great, but her supple white skin was much better to kiss. Starting at the soles of her feet, he once again kissed his way up her legs.

Now at her penis again, he decided to stop the tease. He ran a hand along her thigh, in a clear trajectory toward her erection but he was stopped when her hand seized his wrist.

He looked up at her, her face now serious and slightly lined with worry.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't," she said, almost apologetically.

Mike smiled broadly at her. He had been with enough trans women to know that, while some of them were very comfortable with their penises, others were not, preferring to only touch it themselves, if at all. It was no problem for him.

"Sure thing--whatever you're comfortable with," he replied earnestly.

A wave of relief washed over her face as she sank back into the bed. Mike remembered that she had told him that she wanted to get fucked. Well, if that's what she wanted, that's exactly what she would get. In due time.

His sights now set elsewhere, he kissed his way up her stomach, toward her breasts. Sliding under her dress, he cupped them firmly with both hands. They were too big to be natural but they were great nonetheless, soft and weighty.

The dress was now getting the way and Staci sat up as he pulled it up and over her head. It joined the growing pile of clothing beside the bed.

They kissed as he began to unhook the strap of her simple, black full cup bra. The speed and passion of her kisses was intensifying. And Mike felt his erection grow, almost back to full strength. But he wasn't quite done with foreplay yet.

The bra was the last to join the clothing on the floor. Staci moved to undo the tie of the neckerchief but Mike stopped her.

"Hey, the neckerchief stays," he said with a smile--half joking, but also half earnest. He liked the way it looked against her pale skin, and how it matched the polish on her nails.

Staci smiled too, content with indulging him in this. She leaned back and sprawled lazily across the bed as Mike kissed down the side of her neck, across her shoulders and to her breasts.

They were pert and smooth as he ran his palms across them, kissing the skin of her cleavage. He felt her erection brush against his stomach as he slid into position atop her, his arms reaching up and under her, grasping her shoulders from behind as he began to kiss around her nipples.

They were pink and already erect as he swirled his tongue around them, flicking lightly here and there. Her body was writhing with pleasure underneath him.

"Are you about ready to go?" she asked through her haze of pleasure, looking up at him.

Mike pulled himself up and stood at the edge of the bed, his hard cock a clear answer to her question.

"Are *you*?" he asked with a smile.

Staci gave him a sly look and made a hum of thought.

"Just about..." she replied.

She then rolled over onto her stomach, arched her back and wiggled her ass at him invitingly.

A grin plastered to his face, Mike returned to the bed and gave her firm cheeks a squeeze before burying his face between them. Staci gasped louder than ever as his tongue swirled around her anus, lapping sloppily and pressing gently against her opening. She smelled clean, freshly showered, with just a hint of that intoxicating sweat that only accompanies sex.

"I'm ready to have you inside me now," she moaned after only a short time.

Pleased with himself, Mike dismounted and walked back to his dress pants, in the foyer, where he retrieved a condom from his pocket.

"What are you doing?" he heard Staci ask from the other side of the room.

Mike looked up to see her standing beside the bed, her own condom in hand. On the desk beside her lie several more condoms, as well as a tiny bottle of lube.

He waved his condom at her in an embarrassed answer to her question.

"Were those there the whole time?" he asked sheepishly, nodding toward the desk.

"Yes," she chuckled at him sweetly.

Seizing the initiative again, Mike strode back across the room.

"Oh, I must have been distracted," he said, wrapping his arms around Staci and kissing her on the lips, "by a gorgeous woman in the room."

She smiled at his recovery and they kissed a few more times before she took charge of things again.

"I'll get things started," she said. "Go ahead and lie down."

All too happy to comply, Mike made himself comfortable on the bed as she climbed aboard, tore open the condom wrapper and rolled it out over his eager erection. She applied a generous amount of lube to his cock and stroked it carefully, making sure the whole thing was coated. With another squirt she lubed herself up and carefully positioned her body atop his.

Mike watched passively as he felt the head of his cock push against her opening. He heard her breathe out heavily and relax her body as he felt the tip enter her. She let out a deep moan of pleasure as she pulled him out, and then reinserted him, slightly deeper this time.

Mike would have loved to double up on her pleasure and stroke her penis, stiff and pointing right at him. But he remembered her preferences and instead rested his hands on her thighs, content with watching the show as she took more and more of him.

"Oh, you feel so big inside of me," she moaned as she leaned forward, her hands gripping his shoulders. Her hips rocked back and forth as she rode his cock, exhaling in pleasure with each thrust.

No longer worried about breaking her concentration, Mike let his hands roam across her body. They stroked her thighs, gripped her hips, pressed against the small of her back, squeezed her ass and cupped her breasts.

Her strategy for the evening had been spot-on, Mike thought to himself. If he hadn't already had an orgasm earlier, he wouldn't have lasted for more than a few minutes of this.

Things eventually began to slow down.

"Okay," Staci sighed breathlessly, "I hope you're ready to fuck me hard now."

"However you want it, baby," he shot back.

She smiled down at him as she dismounted, his wet cock slapping against his thigh as it exited her. Making her way back to the chair beside the bed, she took up a position on her knees, her ass pointing invitingly at him.

"Like this," she declared, although Mike needed no further instructions.

He grabbed the small bottle of lube and reapplied it to himself and her as he took up position standing behind her. Slowly, carefully he pushed himself into her. She was tight, but she easily took his full length until he felt his balls press against her.

She had wanted it hard, but Mike was careful to start slow. With both hands on her hips, he pulled out until he could see the bottom edge of his cock's head through the condom before plunging himself back in as deeply as he could go.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed, her voice wild with pleasure.

Mike continued these deep thrusts, gradually quickening his pace. He repositioned himself to get a better hold on her, keeping one hand on her hip with the other on her shoulder. He brushed aside some of her hair, so his hand on her shoulder wouldn't accidentally tug on it.

"Oh, yes, pull my hair!" she demanded.

Determined to cater to her every whim, Mike carefully gathered a handful of her hair, as close to the roots as he could, and held it tightly as he continued to plow into her, deep and hard.

Beads of perspiration appeared on his brow and trickled down onto her back. Mike couldn't remember the last time he had gone this hard on somebody. Staci also seemed to be getting a workout of sorts, her arms desperately gripping the back of the chair, her breathing ragged, her moans incomprehensible.

Just when he thought she might be getting close to orgasm, one of her arms left the chair and pushed back against his thigh. He slowed to a stop, concerned that something was wrong.

"Everything okay?" he asked, catching his breath.

"Yes, yes," she replied, also breathing heavily. "I just... I need a different position to finish."

"However you want it, baby," he repeated.

They uncoupled from one another and, with shaky legs, Staci walked back to the bed. She laid down on the edge and spread her legs, her arms holding her knees back.

Mike was excited for the new position. He liked it because it let him see more of her as they fucked--her expressive face, her big tits, and, of course, her stiff penis.

He applied more lube (almost finishing the tiny bottle) and took his position between her legs, which closed together against him, wrapping around his waist. In no time at all, he was back to a steady pace of fucking.

It was soon apparent why this position was important for Staci. On the chair, she had needed to hold on with both hands to not topple over. But now, her hands were free. She gripped the bedsheet with one and used the other to stroke herself. She must have been leaking precum throughout their doggie style fucking in the chair and her stiff penis was soon slick and shiny.

Mike knew from experience that only some trans women could reach orgasm through penetration alone. For many others their penis, which was often a part of their bodies that gave them a fair amount of mental discomfort, was unfortunately the only way to get there.

He continued his rhythmic fucking as he watched her close her eyes, a look of focused concentration on her face. As much as she had enjoyed all this, it was clear that this part of things was difficult for her. He noticed that the timing of her strokes was out of sync with the pace of his penetration. It was fast and erratic.

Mike had an idea.

He slowed his pace and, reaching down, grabbed her wrist.

She immediately looked up at him, a slight panic in her eyes.

"This is okay, right?" he asked. "Just holding your arm?"

"Yes," she sighed, uncertainly.

Holding his own arm out straight and stiff, he held her arm in a fixed position, relative to his body. This meant that, as he moved his hips back, she stroked herself down. And when he pushed himself into her, she stroked back up.

The way he figured it, this coupled the sensation of penetration with the sensation of being stroked. And while she was in charge of the grip on her penis, he set the pace, creating the illusion that someone else was doing the stroking, in a way.

"Oh, I really like that," she sighed, a hint of surprise in her voice.

Mike smiled to himself and continued moving his hips and arm together at a slow, relaxed pace. The furrow on her brow melted into an expression of relaxed ecstasy. Her moans were soft and drawn out.

Her off hand released its grip from the bedsheet and reached down, under her thigh, to grab hold of his buttock.

"A little bit faster," she requested softly. Her hand on his butt pulled him toward her and pushed him back away, showing him the pace she wanted.

"Oh, that's perfect," she murmured.

At the start of all this, she had wanted to be fucked hard and fast. But ultimately, it was this leisurely and steady fucking that put her over the edge.

"Oh, yes, here I come baby, here I come!" she moaned.

Her legs squeezed against his sides as he felt her tighten around his cock. She groaned in deep pleasure. Her back arched and her penis let loose a thin line of cum, which landed just below her breasts.

It was all too much for Mike to handle.

"I'm right behind you, babe," he announced, releasing his grip on her forearm and grabbing onto her hips with both hands.

"Oh, yes, come for me!" she shouted encouragingly.

With one final, deep thrust, he felt the surge of orgasm as his body let loose its load of ejaculate. The aftershocks of pleasure brought about shorter, weaker thrusts. But he was soon spent. They remained together for some time, each catching their breath.

Staci eventually relaxed the grip of her legs on him and he withdrew his softening penis. The condom had done its job and he removed it and tied it off before it could make a mess.

Mike flopped down on the bed next to his lover, on his back with his legs hanging off the edge just like hers were. They each turned to face one another.

"That was amazing," Staci declared, a hint of awe in her voice.

"Glad I could be of service," Mike joked, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. "I thought it was pretty damn amazing too."

They lay together for some time, not talking. Just enjoying being together.

"I know this is pretty weird for a hookup like this," Staci began, a tinge of nervousness and uncertainty in her voice, "but would you be interested in staying with me overnight?"

She was right--it was atypical for a hookup with a stranger to end in a sleepover. But something was definitely different about her, compared to other one-night-stands. Mike didn't have to think about it at all.

"I'd love to," he declared, this time kissing her on the lips.

They took turns cleaning themselves up in the bathroom before snuggling up together under the ultra-tight tuck of the hotel bed sheets. They were both exhausted and soon drifted off to sleep.

***

Mike awoke the next morning slightly disoriented. He couldn't tell if he was dreaming or awake but it felt like something was happening to his body, something that he couldn't quite place. As his brain shook off the veil of dreaming and caught up with things, it became very apparent what was going on. His cock was being stroked.

A smile spread across his face and he opened his eyes. Turning his head to the side, he saw Staci smiling back at him.

"Your morning wood looked like it could use some company," she offered in explanation.

Looking down, he saw their two penises gripped together, being rubbed in slow, lazy strokes. It was an intoxicating sight. Her penis was smaller than his by a few inches and the side-by-side comparison made him feel strong and masculine. The bright orange polish on her perfectly manicured nails gave a distinctly feminine touch to the scene.

He had been sleeping on his back and he turned to his side to give her a better angle at things. And to put them face to face.

"And it's good company indeed," he replied, kissing her deeply. As their lips locked, her stroking quickened slightly. Their tongues danced around one another until they had to break to catch their breath.

Mike adjusted himself in the bed again. He was several inches taller than Staci and being side by side like this put his lips closer to her forehead than her mouth. So he gently kissed her temple and the top of her head as his free hand ran along her ear and jawline, his thumb soon reaching her mouth. She kissed it wetly and he ran his hand down the length of her throat and neck, the trail of moisture evaporating quickly on her warm skin.

She had taken off the orange neckerchief as some point in the night or morning, he noted with a smile.

At least one of them had started to leak pre-cum and the natural lubricant allowed their two shafts to slide against one another pleasurably.

Unable to take a turn with the frottage, assuming her personal boundaries were the same as they were the previous evening, Mike's free hand continued to caress what it could reach of her body. From her shoulders he drew a delicate, thin line down her spine. This produced a shiver of pleasure from her, as well as an intensification in both her rate of breathing and her rate of stroking.

He was barely able to reach her ass, which he cupped and squeezed greedily. Not wanting to dwell there too long, his hand made its way back up her spine and her neck.

Things were really getting wet now. Occasionally, Staci would release her grip on their shafts and rub them sideways against one another followed by pressing the tips together, letting the lubricating pre-cum coat everything.

Mike's hand massaged the base of her neck and then he slowly ran his fingers through her hair. From there, his fingertips delicately slid up her back and shoulders to do it again.

Her grip had tightened and her hips had started to buck.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" she exclaimed.

Mike couldn't help but look down, watching as the hot white cum shot out from her penis, onto her stomach and her hand. She continued to stroke, her cum mixing with the pre-cum and really getting things slick and slippery. The post-orgasm sensitivity in her penis forced her to stop stroking the two together. She worked at Mike's cock alone but soon stopped and rolled over onto her back.

"Sorry, I just need a minute," she sighed.

Mike jumped into action.

"Oh, I'm so close, baby," he exclaimed, stroking himself furiously. The sight, and now the scent, of his lover's cum had had a powerful effect on him.

"Oh, yes, yes, come for me then!" she said encouragingly. Then, after a moment's thought she added: "come on my tits!"

Needing no further encouragement, Mike sat up and knelt over, his cock positioned over her chest. He was about to finish anyway but he felt her hand reach up and grab his balls, kneading them firmly. His hips thrust forward as his load shot out, right on target, all across her pert, pale breasts. She released her grip on his scrotum as he released his own grip on his shaft. And for the second time in less than twelve hours, they lay side by side, basking in the afterglow of their respective orgasms.

"You know, I've actually never done that before," she admitted after a time.

"Been a pornstar-style canvas for a money shot?" Mike hazarded.

"No," she giggled. "I usually prefer it in my mouth, but that's a fun enough way to finish. You liked it, right?"

"Oh, yes, absolutely."

"What I mean is, the masturbating together thing," she explained.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun," he admitted, kind of surprised that she hadn't done it that way before.

"To be honest, I usually have kind of a hard time finishing. But with you... I guess it's just easier for some reason."

"I'm honored," he replied, somewhat taken aback and not sure what else to say.

They sat in comfortable silence for a little while longer.

"Now, I could probably get myself cleaned up well enough in the sink," Mike declared, "but I'm guessing you'll be wanting a shower."

Staci looked down at herself, their combined ejaculate slowly drying across her body.

"Definitely."

"Well, when you're done, do you want to get breakfast with me?" he asked. "Just the continental stuff in the lobby downstairs, I mean. We could eat down there, or back in my room--it would be a little more private in there."

Staci paused in consideration of this.

"Privacy is nice," she agreed. "Yeah, I'll meet you in your room in a few. No more sexy stuff though--I'm definitely at my limit for the day."

"Oh, I'm with you oh that," Mike said with a contented sigh before rising to his feet. "I'm just to the left--room 270. Take your time."

He then cleaned himself up, got her breakfast order (coffee with two creamers, yogurt, a banana, and a single slice of bacon) and his, and made his way back to his room. He got into a clean outfit (a much less formal short sleeved button down and khakis) and, after a short wait, Staci joined him. She was dressed in her work uniform although, from the looks of it, it was a clean dress.

"I *do* have other outfits," she insisted with a laugh. "I just have to get to work in a couple of hours and I didn't want to have to change again."

They sat on the edge of Mike's clean, unused bed, eating breakfast and talking about... everything. It turned out they had a lot in common. They had both grown up in small podunk midwest towns, so there were a lot of relatable anecdotes they shared. They had similar tastes in music and television. And of course they both had a lot to say about the chaotic, travel-heavy nature of their jobs.