We’ll Always Have Albuquerque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like there was a strong connection growing between the two of them.

But they both knew, without saying it aloud, that it wouldn't work. Their lives were just too unstable for anything more serious than... well, the kind of relationship they had just had together.

"I'm sure our paths will cross again, some time in the future," Staci said hopefully after they exchanged contact information.

"I'm hoping that this plane is fixed and our paths will cross again at about 2:30 this afternoon," Mike replied. Then he added, with a smile, "but I know what you mean."

"And you understand what I said about... the flight this afternoon."

"Absolutely. Off duty Staci is 'fun times', but work Staci is 'all business'."

She smiled at his summation of the conversation.

"Well, I've got to get going now," she said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I'll see you around, Staci," he replied.

They shared a long final kiss.

"See you around Mike..."

***

Author's Note: Thanks to Stickygirl for her edits and comments!