We Made a Porno

Story Info
Big old bear fucks submissive Indian college twink.
5.8k words
4.64
26.9k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Raj and I'm here to tell you about an experience I had during my freshman year in college.

First though, a bit of background on me. My parents are immigrants from India, but I was born and raised in the States. I had a conservative upbringing. I wasn't allowed to date and cultural differences precluded much intermingling with my classmates in high school. Fortunately, I received a full-ride scholarship to a college that was 3 hours from home, which meant that I would have to live on campus. My parents begrudgingly agreed and it was only through these circumstances that I was able to secure my freedom.

My parents believed in having a strong mind and strong body and accordingly, I was pushed to excel in both academics and sports. I was involved in cross country and ran track and also did yoga on my own. I was not very big, 5'8" 140 lbs, so I was sized out of many of the other sports.

I was always attracted to older men, particularly the much older grandpa types. I would stare at the big bearish balding hairy old men wherever I saw them, especially at the libraries or at bookstores. They fascinated me, and initially when I was younger, it was simply a fascination, as I matured, I began lusting for them. On more than a few occasions, one or two of the regulars at the library would chat me up or sit with me in a show of interest, but I never had the courage to go through with anything more than simply talking with them.

College afforded me the freedom to seek some satisfaction to my underlying sexual desires. The first 6 months were fairly boring and I was simply getting a handle on college life. I turned 19 in January and I decided that I wanted to meet an older man.

I lived in an off campus studio apartment. There was a janitor who worked in the building. His name was Gus and he looked to be in his late 50s early 60s. He was not particularly tall or big, but certainly overweight. He would often stop by and say hello and we would make small talk. He was nice enough I thought. He had a clean shaven face with a balding head with wisps of gray hair on the sides and top. He wore a dirty mustard colored uniform and walked with a limp.

I should disclose here that while I had a full ride scholarship, I didn't have any money on top of this and my parents worked regular full-time jobs. I also didn't have time to find a job while balancing cross country obligations and also school.

One day I came home late and was surprised to see Gus was still lurking around the building.

"Hi Raj! How're ya? Long day, huh?" he asked.

I was still in my running shorts and wasn't wearing a shirt as I just returned from a 10 mile run.

"Hey Gus...yeah just a little winded after this run..you're here late. Late call?"

"Well, I finished up a short while ago, but actually if you don't mind I wanted to ask you something...can we speak in private?"

"Sure...come on in..I'm a little sweaty though, sorry!"

He chuckled, "Naw, I don't mind a little sweat at all, especially on you..." his voice trailed off.

I was a bit taken aback by his comment, I kind of felt that he was always a bit of a creeper, but I never cared too much.

My apartment was small, I didn't have much furniture, there was a sofa and he sat down. I offered a drink which he declined.

"I wanted to ask you about a business proposition actually," he started. "I have to be completely honest with you here, so don't be offended if I misjudged the situation."

"Okay?" I was so bewildered by his statement but I felt obliged to listen to him anyway.

"Raj I think you're very attractive, I really do think you are stunning and I have been seeing you every day since you started school here and I have never seen you bring any girls to your place nor have I seen you go out much."

I was startled by his comments but remained silent.

"Anyway, I am assuming that by your mannerisms and by all else that I have seen from you that you are not particularly interested in women. Is that correct?"

I nodded slowly, feeling as if I had been somehow exposed. I did wonder how he figured.

"How could you tell?" I let out a nervous laugh while biting my lower lip.

"I wasn't born yesterday...I see how you look at me. I am a bit of a self-described creep, and no one talks to me, but you do. It's the way you are, kind of hard to describe yet so easy to tell."

He smiled and the tension eased up. I sat down across from him on the floor with my legs folded.

"I came here to ask you about doing some modeling and maybe a movie, doesn't have to be a long movie, but I've got a friend who would be interested in making some extra money and I told him about you. Before you freak out, just understand that there is a market, and a significant demand, for movies between young boys like you and old men like me. Unlike me, he is quite the Casanova, and is able and willing to perform on camera. Movie and pictures would be distributed to overseas clients and so locally and even domestically, not something you'd have to deal with."

My jaw dropped. "So, you're asking me if I'd be interested in having sex on camera with some guy for money? How much money and who am I sleeping with?"

"His name is Jeff, he's a longtime buddy of mine back to when we both served 30 years ago. He's a bit older than me, about 69 this year, but he's healthy and probably more of your type than I am. Sky's the limit in terms of money, but I'd say your cut would be $10 grand easy, especially if you do a good job."

I was nervous and began shivering and my heart began racing. I was not totally honest with you, I had been with a few men as soon as I started school. I had to wait until I was officially 18 years old but I signed up with a personals website and had hooked up with 7 men in just over a month. "Hooking up" meant mostly oral as these men were old and mostly had ED and were thus unable to penetrate me. I suppose Gus may have seen me leaving with these men as I did not have a car of my own and thus relied upon their transportation to and from my place. Regardless, I watched tons of porn and practiced on bananas my oral skills and felt pretty good about myself. This presented a different challenge, but it was offset by the prospect of money. Money that I very much felt I needed.

"Do you have a picture of Jeff? What does he look like, what does he want?"

Gus pulled up an old photo them from what looked like a very long time ago. Gus was standing with his arm on Jeff's shoulder. Jeff looked to be quite tall and large. He had a mullet and beard and had tattoos up and down his arms. They looked to be in their late 30s. "He looks way different now though, I don't have a more recent picture, this phone is shit."

"He likes 'em young and horny, he himself is pretty horny and has a great sex drive."

I was nervous and gulped. But I accepted the challenge.

"Great! I'll call you later with more details as we get this set up!" Gus left.

Fast forward a week later, I saw Gus again and he looked excited.

"Raj! You doing ok? I got news for ya...we had to figure out how to get this website thing set up and all and I think we are ready for you!"

My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest.

"How about this Saturday night?!" Gus asked.

"S-sure...yeah that works..." my voice cracked and Gus seemed overjoyed.

"Great! I'll swing by at around 9ish, does that work?"

I nodded and he left. I had a few days to prepare so I did some informal research on having sex with men and having sex with well-endowed men and watched hours and hours of porn to try and perfect my fellatio technique and relaxation methods for when the time came to fuck. I set myself in the mood to get plowed and ravished by Jeff.

Saturday was finally upon me and I prepared with a hot bath and shave. I smoothed myself all over, not that I was hairy to begin with, but just to look presentable. I decided to go with a zip-up tank top hoodie that I wore back in high school and also my tiniest pair of running shorts. I had lathered some baby oil on my legs and ass and body and felt good about myself and the way I looked. I had managed to low-key purchase some lip glitter from the pharmacy so had applied a little.

Gus knocked on the door and as soon as I answered, he looked stunned.

"Holy shit..you look amazing!!"

I was embarrassed as this was an apartment building and didn't want others to see or hear me talking to Gus.

I smiled shyly and murmured a thank you.

"Let's head over to my place, Jeff will be on his way shortly!"

We got into his van and drove for what felt like an eternity. I was endlessly nervous and kept shifting in the passenger seat. He was actually fairly quiet for the most part. I felt that we were close to our destination, I had no idea where he lived, but we were out in the boonies, some farms and tiny roads scattered in the middle of the countryside.

"The way this will work is, I'll have a camera running. I will ask you to state your name and age and a few other answers to questions I'll be asking. Jeff will join you and then we will simply let things play out between you two. You can feel free to stop at any time if you feel uncomfortable, otherwise he will do whatever he wants with you. For the time and duration it takes to film this, you belong to him. Are we clear?"

I was somewhat surprised and shocked at the change in tone. He sounded far more assertive and commanding.

"Y-yes.." I was horny sitting in his van as I kept reaching between my legs and touching myself and rubbing my legs. I licked my lips and kept wondering nervously how much longer it would be.

We finally pulled into an empty lot with trees all around and there was a small house that sat in the center. There was a dim porch light that was flickering. It felt isolated.

We got out and he and I went up the 4 steps to his front door and he let me in first. I felt his hand grab me lightly on my ass but I didn't mind.

He turned the living room light on and there was a large sofa against the wall with a camera already mounted on a tripod about 6 feet away. I assumed this sofa was where we would be.

"Have a seat. I'll grab you some liquid courage."

He grabbed a shot glass and poured some Jim Beam for me and handed it to me. I took the shot and after a couple of those, I felt the effects of it as I felt far more relaxed.

"Let's fire this up," Gus said as he started the camera. "Look into the camera for me, we will do a screen test first, ok looks good, you look amazing Raj!"

I laughed shyly and sat with my legs crossed, admiring my legs as they glistened in the dim light.

"Tell me your name and age"

"Raj Malhotra, and I'm 19..."

"And where are you from, originally, Raj?"

"My parents are from India..."

"Can you speak your native tongue? What language is that?"

"Hindi and yes.."

"Can you say something in your native tongue?"

I was shy and embarrassed at the request, but before I could come up with something, I heard another vehicle pull up and a car door slam shut.

"Ahh, Jeff is here. Sit tight."

My heart began racing again and my mouth was dry and I saw the door open and in walked a giant of a man. He was standing about 6'5" wearing a cut-off shirt and some shorts and boots. He had a large bald head with white hear on the sides and a large, rough-looking nose. Most impressive was hit massive thick mustache. It was as white as cotton and was styled like that of a walrus. He wore thick-rimmed glasses. He had some white socks which I noticed as he kicked off his boots. He looked over at me and flashed me a dirty smile while licking his lips. If I didn't find him immensely attractive, I would have rated him a 10 out of 10 on the creep factor.

I looked him up and down and tried to gauge how big his penis was. There was no easy way to determine how big a man was unless he was wearing something obvious or if he was simply naked. I found this out during my informal research. I was nervous but also somewhat excited about what was going to happen.

"How ya been, boy?" Gus asked Jeff while handing some a glass of liquor.

"Been dickin' around, hahaha! Naw, just some work here and there, plowin' mowin'.."

Jeff had a deep baritone voice. The floor shook as he made his way to the sofa. He reached for my hand, "You must be Raj...stand up for me sweety, let me take a quick look at you."

I took his hand and he kissed it and gently pulled me up. I twirled once for him as I felt him look me up and down.

He let out a loud whistle and let me sit back down. He turned to Gus, "In my 69 years, I've never seen an ass or set of legs like that! Also got some hard nips to go with it too!" They both laughed.

I sat back down and felt more relaxed. Jeff sat down next to me and touched my neck and caressed my shoulder before lowering his hand to my thigh. I smiled shyly and looked down.

"Mmm, you are a sweet little thang, arentcha?" Jeff teased. His grip on my leg intensified before putting his hand back in between his own legs to stroke himself. He sat with his legs sprawled open. His tall frame dwarfed mine he rested his left arm behind me on the sofa, occasionally caressing my left shoulder but he never once took his eyes off of me.

Unbeknownst to me, Gus had already resumed the recording while all of this was happening. I looked at Jeff nervously and was intimidated by him. I had never been in a position like this with a man of his size and I couldn't stop wondering about how big he was between his legs.

"You like old men, huh?" Gus prodded. "Where were we now, oh yeah, in your native tongue, say something for the camera."

I stared at the camera as seductively as I could before starting, "Mera naam Raj Malhotra hai aur mai unnees saal ka hun aur mai boddai aadme kai saathe sona pasand karta hun. Mujhe onke lambhe aur mota lund chaiye meri choti gand ke ander."

Both let out loud whistles and Jeff howled in excitement as I saw him stroking himself harder. "What did you say?"

"I said 'my name is Raj Malhotra and I'm 19 years old and I like sleeping with old men and I want a long fat dick in my tiny ass," I said while looking at Jeff seductively.

"Ohhh yeah baby! You're gonna get some old dick that is for sure!"

"What do you think, Raj? Do you find Jeff to be attractive?"

"Y-yeahhhh, obviously..." I laughed while I touched Jeff's leg and looked at him.

"Get up close to him and tell us what you are about to do on this video," Gus asked.

I curled my legs up and leaned on Jeff's shoulder while looking at the camera, "I'm Raj, I'm 19 and I'm a freshman here in college, and I'm about to have sex with this very old man named Jeff whom I just met."

"Perfect, let's dim the lights a little and let you two get to know each other intimately," Gus turned down the lights slightly.

Jeff leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips and I held his cheek while we began making out. He took his hand off his crotch and put his giant finger on my chin as he pushed me back while he shoved his thick rough tongue down my throat. Saliva leaked out on around my mouth as I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath. He moved his hand down to my tank top and unzipped it and began fondling my breasts. My nipples were indeed quite hard and were known to be sensitive, particularly when stimulated during sex and this experience was no different as I reflexively spread my legs open and sighed and gasped and dug deeper into the sofa cushions as he flicked my nipples and pinched and ran his fingers over them.

He kissed my neck and nibbled on it while making his way slowly to the upper chest area. I saw him open my shirt up and it revealed my breasts. Gus brought the camera in for a close-up shot.

"Beautiful, aren't they, dude?" Jeff asked Gus. "Nice and dark nipples and super sensitive too! They look like tiny Hershey kisses!" He chuckled while I looked up at his face. Suddenly my head fell back and my eyes rolled backwards as he began stroking my right nipple with his tongue, flicking it rapidly just grazing the top as I began thrashing my legs around. With his left hand he began playing with my left breast before shifting his oral attention to that one, but this time putting his whole mouth on my breast itself and sucking it loudly and aggressively. Saliva was rolling down my body as I reached up and touched his head and leaned forward enough to kiss it. I studied his big head as he sucked hard. There was hair coming out of his ears and there was tons of hair on his upper back from what I could see through his shirt. I tried to cradle his head but the sensation was too strong as I moaned loudly.

"Ahhhhhh...ohhhh goddd...ssssss" My eyes were shut but I heard him moan and grunt in satisfaction as he shifted his attention to one from the other and alternate.

I felt someone pulling off my shorts but was in too much pleasure to look down. I felt a mouth on my dick and my eyes went wide with pleasure and I looked down to see Gus was in between my thighs. I didn't find him attractive at all, but he still felt good so I spread my legs for him. I looked at the camera once and it was still running. I reached down and touched his head while moaning uncontrollably.

I felt a sudden surge go through my body.

"Nahi, please....nahi...aahista saab jii. Aahista...bas, mat karo..." I moaned softly while pushing back on Gus' head. He seemed to understand and pulled up. "What happened?"

They both stopped and looked at me. I touched Gus' head as I sat up. "You were about to make me cum and I wanted Jeff to have it first," I said softly and meekly as I could.

"Whatever the hell you said sounded sexy as fuck," Jeff said. He dropped to his knees as Gus stood up, I looked at him apologetically, but then leaned back into the sofa and spread my legs open in anticipation to receive Jeff. He pulled off his shirt, revealing a massive hairy body. He had tats covered in a thick mat of silver hair. Age had not been particularly kind to his body as he had some sagging breasts and large belly with overhang, but his arms and hands and thighs were thick and massive. This was the body of a man who worked with his hands all his life and it was obvious. He smelled like that of a working man as well but I was far too horny and attracted to care.

He leaned in and smelled my inner thighs first before grabbing my hips and pulling me into his mouth. I gasped and sighed loudly as I clenched my eyes shut as he took me in without hesitation.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" I squealed as he sucked me with tremendous force. I had not felt this good, ever. He held my hips tight in his grip and lifted me into his mouth and I felt completely under his control as he sucked me. My private area was completely hairless as I had shaved. The baby oil was replaced by beads of sweat and streams of saliva as he was having the time of his life. Every so often he would hold my thighs together and lift my hips up and lick my ass. Gus was doing close-up shots of my ass and penis and he would motion Jeff aside every so often so he could get a good shot of Jeff sucking me.

"Ahhhhh....godd....ssssss...oh saab jiiiiii....feels so good!" I moaned as I put my hands on his elbows and shoulders at times while bracing myself. I tried hard not to get too excited, but this was a losing effort as he reached up and began stroking my nipples again.

I immediately arched my back and dug my heels into his shoulders as I screamed out and came. "Jeff....oh my gawd....!!"

They both chuckled with approval while Jeff continued to suck me dry and lick everything from me. I shivered as he stroked the tip with his tongue and I cradled his massive head in my arms as he continued to suck on me. I looked at him affectionately and forgot the camera was rolling. Gus came in close to look at my face and then asked, "How was that, Raj?"

12