We Made a Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and looked into the camera. "Fucking amazing, no one has ever made me cum that hard before!"

I looked down at Jeff and touched his head lightly and asked, "Is it my turn yet?"

Jeff stopped sucking, put his middle finger into my mouth as I sucked it and made it nice and wet before shoving it up my ass. He did a "come here" motion with his finger once inside and I felt like I had to pee, but it felt good after a few strokes. He pulled it out again and put it back in my mouth and I licked it again.

"Now it's your turn."

He leaned forward and kissed my breasts as I tried to wrap my legs around his massive body before he stood up. He simply stood and said, "Well, you should know what do now, get that bubble butt on the ground!"

I got on my knees and undid his belt and button. He was wearing white khaki shorts which I pulled down. He was wearing some white briefs underneath with a big wet spot on the front. The bulge was unmistakable. He clearly had a very large dick and I felt my heart race again as I knew it was too late to back out. I tried remembering all the things I read and movies I saw of (particularly) women getting fucked my well-endowed men and remembered that nearly all of them looked to be in pain. I was scared but pulled down his underwear letting both drop to the floor.

They both saw the fear in my eyes as the big reveal was being recorded on camera. My eyes went wide with fright as I saw a large white anaconda staring back at me.

"Gosh, oh m'gawd..! It's...really big...!" I laughed nervously as I put my hands on my mouth. It was large and uncut and it looked to be around 9" long and thick. It looked grotesque as it was uncut and also curved to the right and the dripping precum gave it the appearance of a hungry animal salivating over prey. Jeff beamed with pride as he stood over me, knowing that he pulled a rabbit trick in spite of my fear.

I studied it some more before grasping it with my hand. It looked large and intimidating in my hand. I leaned in and the smell was familiar to me. I had been between the legs of quite a few men in my short time and the stale odor was at once reminiscent of all the times I had been in this position. Something told me that this particular encounter would be memorable. I stroked it a few times and looked at his big meaty balls which were matted in moist hair. He was sweaty and the man odor overcame me at times but I was super horny and eager to please him and reminded myself of what Gus had told me that I belonged to Jeff at least during the duration of this shoot.

I could feel the camera hovering over me and I pulled back the foreskin, revealing a large pink mushroom head. I pulled it back and then began stroking it, coming in closer before starting to lick the shaft underneath. Jeff put his foot up behind me on the sofa and grabbed my hair and pulled me in closer as I began to kiss and lick it more and more. I was worshiping it, admiring it, enjoying it.

Jeff tugged on my hair and then positioned himself so that his balls hovered just over my mouth. He was so tall that he he actually had to lower himself to get to my mouth. I began sucking his thick hairy balls and he laughed as the camera view from up top showed that his dick was resting vertically on my nose and ended past my forehead. He grabbed it and started slapping my nose and face with it and slapped my cheeks with it. It was weighty and I felt the force of it.

"Open your mouth", Gus commanded and I did and Jeff shoved it down my throat causing me to gag. Inside my mouth, his penis was enormous and I had difficulty putting my mouth around just the head of it. Gus reached down and played with my breasts while Jeff held my head with his hand as he fucked my mouth. I was tearing up from the force and my saliva mixed with his precum as it dripped out from around the edges of my mouth. I moaned as Gus kept playing with my nipples but my mouth was full and they commanded me to keep my hands either behind my back or on his leg while I sucked. I chose to tie them behind my back.

Jeff kept his hand on my head as he led me back to the sofa while I crawled on my knees. He sat with his legs wide open and I was still struggling with his dick in my throat. Gus began fingering me and zooming in close with the camera at my ass. I sighed softly as Jeff released my head from his grip and I was able to start sucking his dick with the proper motion and consistency. My head bobbed up and down as I kept my eyes up at his face.

"Ohhh-ohhhh-uhhhhh mmmmmm, yes baby yessss....ooohhhh yeahh...ssss fuck yeah, now that's how you suck a pecker! You like that cock, eh? You'll be loving it soon enough!" Jeff laughed out loud as I moaned in agreement.

I looked up at him and took my mouth off and said, "I love it, it's so big and thick...!"

He flashed a dirty smile again before pushing me off. He stood up and told me to get on my knees doggy on the sofa. There was a mirror on the wall just facing me when I did doggy and was able to look at myself. I saw Jeff approach me and was shocked again at his sheer size. He was more than twice as wide as well and his arms were thicker than my thighs. I heard him lubing himself and dripped some cold greasy lube on my ass.

I thought to myself how hard this was going to be and how painful it was. It reminded me of my earlier thought that there's no easy way to determine how big a man is beforehand. It's only when it's too late that you find out.

"Take deep breaths, baby. I know you can take this pecker inside you. I know it because your pussy opened up nice for my finger," he said. I relaxed after he said that.

He began pushing himself inside of me and I grabbed the sofa and winced in tremendous pain. Burning, searing type pain went through my body as I felt as if I was being ripped open.

"Deep breaths, let me have that ass! Deep breaths, this ain't that big...!" Jeff said while looking at my pained face through the mirror.

"Uhhhhh, hahhhh ssss I'm trying, huhhh huhhh! You have a very big dick, daddy!" I panted.

"Mmmm, in pain and still horny, 'daddy', I like that!" Gus said. The camera was focused on my troubled wincing face and then Gus switched over to Jeff's massive dong splitting me open. I gripped the sofa hard and my feet kicked up and I was leaning my body into the sofa but Jeff grabbed my hips and pulled me back.

"No, no get that ass back here, that ass is mine!" Jeff yelled.

After what felt like forever, he was finally completely inside of me. I had opened my knees up and raised my ass as much as possible. I could finally feel his balls on me.

"See? We have a star in the making here. We will make some babies Raj!" Jeff joked and I gushed. I felt my precum dripping like crazy as I leaned forward and rested my head on my arms. Jeff began to gyrate his hips slightly and slowly progressively pulling himself out inch by painful inch before ramming it back in. The pain began to dampen and I finally began to reciprocate his motions by backing up into him. It was a while before I got to feel his massive balls slap up against my body and he was groaning loudly as he pounded me into oblivion. I felt a sharp surge develop and screamed "I'm cumminggggg" as I simply let it shoot out on to the sofa.

Every so often he would pull me up and grab my breasts and whisper in my ear if I was ok and I'd pant out an affirmative and he'd bend me back over and keep pounding. Finally, it was time to switch positions. My knees were sore and he pulled me up and sat down on the sofa while he was still inside of me. I balanced my feet on his lower thighs and he held me around the waist as I bounced up and down on his dick.

"Haiiii, ssss, hahhhh bodda tera lund itna mota aur bada haiii!!" I squealed in pleasure as he grunted and groaned a deep laughter. Gus focused the camera on my flailing dick and on my thighs which were spread open. He reached in and played with my breasts while I bounced. There was my ass slapping Jeff's belly and upper legs. There was so much sweat and cum everywhere at this point. The room was hot.

Finally, Jeff pushed me off and told me to climb up on to his dick but facing him. "I want to suck those lovely lovely nipples of yours while I fuck you!" Jeff said. I did as I was told and I leaned in with my body while cupping my arm around his big head as he licked and nibbled on me all while being thrust upwards from the force of his fuck. I couldn't believe this was the penis of a 69 yo man that was inside of me. His sexual drive was amazing in spite of how out of shape he looked. I was breathless and in complete ecstasy as he kept pounding me. I felt a sharp surge within me yet again as I squealed and came again. This was my third orgasm and I was feeling drained.

Finally, he grabbed me around the waist and laid me down on the sofa with my head just shy of the arm. He got on top of me and spread my legs open and we made out first before he sat up and began pounding me missionary. I screamed over and over again and moaned loudly as he was going deep and my legs flailed helplessly over his thick arms. I gripped the sofa arm to brace myself from his thrusts. This was clearly his finishing position as he lasted just 2-3 minutes before I felt him begin to shake and knew he was about to cum. He let out a massive groan and yelled, "Ohhhhhhh shit, YESSSSSS!" and he threw my legs aside and stomped his foot down next to my head and grabbed his penis and directed it at my face. I opened my mouth halfway before he blasted me with a massive stream of cum. The bittersweet taste that I had become familiar with over the past year I was tasting once again, but this time in a much more dramatic fashion.

Finally, he finished blasting his load on me. I reached up and stroked him and sucked the head of his dick while he groaned. This was the "money shot" and I made excellent use of the scene as I had watched far too many cumshots to miss the opportunity.

I looked at him, "You like that, daddy?"

"Mmmmhmmm, unnhhhhh, you are one sexy little thing. That ass is just perfection. Love the taste of your sweet honey!" Jeff groaned out a response before he got up and strode off into the shower. I lay there and closed my eyes while licking my lips and all his cum and swallowing every last drop that I could.

Whether I got paid or not, this was going to be a fun time in college for me.


12