We Made Our Daughter a Woman

Story Info
My wife, our daughter and her father get it on.
2.1k words
4.39
17.3k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18

It was about 6 in the evening. My wife had just started supper, telling me it would take a while to finish it, and that I could watch TV for a bit.

As I sat on the couch I realized our daughter, Mindy, wasn't in the living room. It was customary for us to watch the news together, but I figured the 18-year old senior in high school had homework to finish up. Since she'd had a dream from a young age to be a news anchor, she would pick apart every word coming from the man (or woman) on whichever broadcast was on. And she would insist that she wanted to watch every channel to get the nuances of the anchors. She'd said she never wanted to be biased, but to just report the news.

I didn't smell anything cooking, but since I had allergies and it was springtime, so it was possible my olfactory wasn't as acute as it typically was. I thought it odd that I hadn't heard any pots and pans rattling, but I also knew that when I watched TV, I often ignored things going on around me.

The program was almost over, when Jean, my wife, told me to call Mindy, that dinner would be on the table in half an hour. I called from the landing, but got no response.

"Mindy, honey, supper's almost ready."

Nothing. I started to call again, but figured she had headphones on and it would be easier for me to hear if I was closer.

"Well, go on up there. Come on now. I don't want anything getting cold," Jean said with a smirk I thought unusual, but I shrugged and went upstairs.

The door to Mindy's room was ajar, even more than open a little. I pushed the door a little farther. I normally knocked, but if she was listening to music, she might not have heard me.

I stopped in my tracks, my jaw dropping to the floor. Mindy was laying on her back, her legs spread, her left hand in between them, her bra pulled down below her boobs and her right hand massaging her left tit.

I was proud of Mindy. Not only did she have great grades, but the girl was smart as a whip, witty and could hold an intelligent conversation with the most well-versed adult. And although I often felt funny thinking of her this way, she had one hell of a nice body. Flat stomach, full, well-developed breasts and a butt to die for. But she was my daughter, and there were some lines I never even thought of crossing.

But seeing her now, in the throes of a very heated moment, I started to shake. She didn't seem to be aware of my presence. I stared at her prone body quivering, moans emanating from her full lips, groaning that was loud enough to wake up a rooster. I didn't understand why her mama didn't hear the sounds coming from her room, but I stood there, almost soporific, nearly in a stupor, unable to move as she fingered her private parts. I couldn't pull myself away, watching her, feeling lecherous and guilty for the bulge stirring in my pants, but still I watched for what must have been a full five minutes. Not sure how I did it, but I was finally able to shake myself out of my semiconsciousness and close the door. Then I knocked. There was a rustling of blankets in Mindy's room.

"Ye, yes?"

I called through the door I'd left just partially open to tell her dinner was almost ready.

"Come in, daddy," she said. Both scared and intrigued, not knowing what condition I would find my daughter in, I opened the door wide.

Mindy's smile was as broad as I knew it to be. She was seated up, but the quilt was pulled up completely, which I was grateful for. I had an internal conflict going on. My prurient side wanted to see her again, but my parental side was berating that part of me. Oh, come on Jack, she's your daughter. You ain't supposed to see your adult girl naked. But the darker part was egging me on. Go on Jack. Show her what a man can do.

"Uh, um, I mean, oh for heaven's sake, it's almost time to eat."

"Oh, okay daddy."

We ate our food silently as though we'd just had an argument, with Jean droning on about her day. The reason I hadn't heard pots and pans and could smell no food cooking was because it was just a salad dished out, which was fine with me. Neither one of us was vegetarian, but we all enjoyed a big salad now and again. After eating we sat around the table, eventually breaking the awkward silence with small talk. We wound up talking till nearly midnight. Mindy excused herself, said she had class in the morning.

"Daddy, would you like to tuck me in? It's kinda cool tonight."

I hadn't heard my daughter ask me to do that since she was little, but it was chilly and damp, so I didn't think that much about it. "Sure honey. I'll be right up. Did you want me to read you a bedtime story, too?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm, my laugh telling her I was really just kidding.

"No thanks. But if you'd like to tell me a dirty one, that'd be fine."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at my wife, who pretended not to hear that exchange, but she had a slight but unmistakable smirk easing across her lips.

Mindy went to bed. I gave her a few minutes to get ready, then tried not to be too eager to follow her, but that darker, salacious side wanted to see her diddle herself some more.

Damnit, Jack, she's your own flesh and blood. Get those filthy thoughts out of your head this instance.

Mindy was in bed, her blankets pulled tightly around her. I tucked the covers around her, then turned to leave.

"Daddy," she said before I started pulling the door shut.

"Yes, honey?"

"Did you enjoy the show?"

If my mouth could have dropped my jaw might have broken. I was tempted to ask her what she was talking about, but I'd never treated my daughter like an idiot, and I wasn't going to start now, but I had no idea what to say. Why yes, Mindy, I did and wanted to feel you up even more than you were doing yourself.

"I, uh, I think, um, well..."

"Dad, you've never been at a loss for words before. Must have really had a good time watching," she responded to what was not spoken.

I just nodded and started to back out of her room, afraid of what I would do if I didn't leave.

"Oh come on daddy. Admit it, you liked seeing me jerk off. You wanted to help, didn't you?"

"Honey, I could never do that. I'm your father. It would be, um, wrong."

"You're a man, aren't you?"

"Of course, I am, but there are some things a dad won't do to his own little girl. Besides, your mom would kill us if she found out."

"What if she said it was okay?"

What was I hearing? Is that why there was a cold salad on a night we would normally have a hot plate of chicken or steak? Did Jean and Mindy conspire about this? Was it to spice up our sex life, which I had to admit was getting a bit stale of late. But Mindy asking me to have sex with her, or even to touch her pussy or tits seemed a bridge too far. But damn my cock was getting harder with her every passing word and every lusty thought going through my head,

"Baby, please don't ask me to touch you down there. I created you and it would be wrong."

"Why, daddy. It might be fun. Would it be better if mom watched?"

"Oh no."

I turned back around and looked at Jean, giggling at my discomfort. "Oh go ahead Jack. You know you want to."

"You want this, Jeannie?"

"Hell, Jack, I have been hoping you would. I have been wanting a good fuck from you for a long time, but you seem to have lost interest. Besides, Mindy might like join us sometime."

If my organ could grow any bigger it would have ripped through my trousers.

"Oh go ahead Jack, you have been wanting that girl for a long time now."

I tried to protest, but my wife knew no matter how much I denied it, and no matter how much my morality wouldn't let me own up to it, I did find Mindy attractive, secretly hoping to at least touch her heart-shaped ass, grope her magnificent tits or even finger her sweet cunt.

I'd run out of excuses not to join my daughter in her queen-size bed. Mindy became more inviting when she threw off her blanket to reveal naked legs and a nightshirt hiked over her beaver, showing her moist flower that called me. She put a hand between her strong thighs and inserted a finger inside her hole.

"Well, go get her tiger. I'll just stand here and watch the live porn show."

As I walked over to her, Mindy removed the nightshirt to reveal her twin globes with protruding nipples begging to be sucked.

I looked once more at Jean, whose eyes were gleaming with smoky lust. My legs were shaking as I sat on the bed besides my daughter. "This is so wrong," I said before letting my hands cup her breasts.

"Right or wrong, daddy, it does feel good, doesn't it," she moaned as I kneaded one breast and licked the brown circle of the other, flicking my tongue against the nipple, finally latching on to suckle it. Losing myself in sexual need I put a hand against her mound and walked the fingers down to the pink flesh below it. Mindy lowered my zipper and pushed my at my pants. I stood up and removed every stitch of clothing, my manhood springing out proudly, harder than I could remember.

"Your mother was right. I have wanted this for a long time. I just wanted to keep denying it because, well, just because."

Jean spoke up. "I knew it. Truth be told, I've been wanting a piece of that sweet girl a while, myself."

I barely heard her against my own deep breathing, but what she said shocked me. Why didn't I see that all along, or was I just refusing to see? The furtive glances, the virtual electricity whenever she and her daughter held hands.

I held back, not sure what to do next. Mindy pulled me to her, my cock waving close to her face. She flicked her tongue against the head, lapping up the clear pre-cum dribbling from it, then took the bulbous head into her mouth and started to make the shaft disappear into her throat. The woman sucked me off like a hungry slut, taking it slowly so as not to make me let go too quickly.

I was too busy to be shocked when Jean walked over and began playing with her daughter, her long fingers being swallowed up by Mindy's sopping pussy. Jean inserted 2 fingers inside her and, judging by our daughter's reaction, was enjoying her first orgasm as mom pinched her clit.

The next I knew I was being pushed onto my back on Mindy's bed, where my daughter began to ride me, slowly at first, but then building enough steam that I could imagine her as a train engine. She turned around the moment Jean started feeling our girl's ass. When Mindy popped up I could see through her spread legs that her mother began sliding a lubricated finger in and out of her puckered orifice. Mindy began screaming, squeezing my prick as waves of orgasm surged through her. When she was done cumming, squirting shot after shot of her heated juice onto my cock, she laid next to me. Jean stood over me and lowered her cunt to my face, pushed it up to me as her fluid poured down my cheeks as she took me in her mouth. I ate my wife as I'd never before. She even tasted different.

It wasn't long before I blew my wad into Jean's throat. I couldn't recall last time I'd had that much cum in my nuts, but squirt after steamy ejected shot emptied into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop, then licked my cock clean.

I stayed on the bed. Jean laid next to me and Mindy, all of us breathing heavily. I thought to myself this would definitely spice up our marriage. I had just screwed the two most important women in my life. And the fun was just beginning.