We Meet Again; Marc and Diana Pt.4

Story Info
Marc and Diana reunite.
2.8k words
4.64
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of my Marc and Diana series. I hope you enjoy it, and I love feedback.

"Marc." Diana smiled as she said my name. "So nice to see you again."

"Likewise" I said, leaning in to brush my lips on her cheek and reaching down for her bag. "You look nice." Seeing her again, I felt butterflies in my stomach, but her casual attitude allowed me to relax.

"Well thank you. So do you. I do have a checked bag." She glanced at the ticket In her hand. "We are looking for carousel A3." She flushed a bit, and I could tell that she was distracting herself with practicalities. Perhaps she was nervous as well. We had shared some moments of passion a few weeks back, and had spoken on the phone since; but this was our first time meeting since then. She lived in another city, and both of us had been busy with work. Connections needed to be reestablished.

I paused for a moment, looking at her and catching her eye. Her blue eyes were framed by the grey helmet of hair that fell to each side of her face. As always, her makeup was done with a light touch, but emphasized the femininity of her features. A light pink gloss made her lips shine. Elongated gold earrings peeked through her hair. She wore a crew necked sweater of browns and auburns, shining with the occasional fleck of a gold yarn. Its soft textured knit fell over her full breasts before broadening out to drop over her hips. It contrasted with the tight curve of washed blue denim that hugged her thighs. The bottoms of the jeans were tucked into ankle boots of soft brown leather, with a small heel. Her eyes crinkled as she noticed me checking out her outfit.

"I like to fly comfortably," she said. "But I see I'm getting a reaction."

"That's a lovely sweater" I said.

"So...is it the clothes or the person? " she asked mischievously. I felt my cock stir at the affirmation of our mutual attraction, and that she was getting comfortable, losing her doubt at she saw my admiration.

"A bit of both, I admit" I smiled, flirting back. As she began to walk towards the carousel, I admired the curve of her behind in the tight jeans. The weekend was off to a good start.

"I thought we could drop off your things and get a bite to eat," I spoke as I pulled the car out of airport traffic and onto the freeway. I checked my mirror, merged over a lane. "There are some decent places walking distance from my apartment, or we could drive somewhere."

Diana leaned back and glanced at me. She placed her hand on my thigh. "The former sounds perfect. After a morning of standing in lines and sitting in an airplane, a walk would be nice." Her nails scratched gently along my leg.

We discussed this and that as I drove. Tomorrow, I told her, I had thought a hike would be nice, if she liked. Or we could rent her a bicycle. Tonight I had reservations for dinner at one of the popular restaurants in the downtown district. But I was open to her ideas as well...we soon arrived at my apartment building and I parked. Reaching her luggage out of the trunk I took her suitcase while she carried her bag.

I opened the door of my apartment and ushered her inside. After putting her bags in the spare bedroom and giving her a quick tour, Diana excused herself and asked to use the bathroom. I sat on the couch in a relaxed and comfortable mood.

Emerging from the bathroom she walked over and sat next to me. I turned to face her, a smile on my lips as our eyes met. Slowly leaning in, I placed a hand on her leg and kissed her softly on the lips. Responding, her mouth opened under mine, and we began to make out, softly at first, our tongues touching, our bodies moving more closely together. My hand moved to her shoulder, then dropped to feel her chest under the sweater. She placed her hand on my thigh, moving it upward to my crotch. I could feel her smile under my lips as she felt the hardness of my cock. She could also feel the silky panties I was wearing under my trousers, and began to slide the fabric of my khakis over the slippery fabric of the panties. Pulling back she looked at me and smiled.

"Are those the ones I lent you?" She asked softly.

"Yes"

"Well we don't want to mess those, do we?" She whispered. Her hands went to unbuckle my belt, and she opened my pants. Raising my bottom, I helped her slip them down, and felt her hands as she massaged my legs. She moved off the couch. Looking down, I saw that she was now crouched between my knees. She looked up and smiled.

"Mmmm, you shaved. I like" She rubbed her hands up my hairless legs, touched my inner thighs. The soft touch of her fingers was driving me wild. The head of my cock poked up above the waistband of the panties, and throbbed against my lower belly. I leaned back on the couch and again lifted my butt as she slowly pulled the panties down my legs. She chuckled, noticing that I had shaved my pubic hair into a thin landing strip that emulated the one I knew she had. She gently cupped my balls in one had, and slowly moved the other up and down my shaft.

"Will I get to meet Samantha this weekend?" She asked, as she bent and took just the head of my cock into her mouth, moving her tongue over it. I grunted in response, focused on the sensation. She took me deeper into her mouth, beginning to move her head up and down. I slowly moved my hips in response to her movements, meeting her rhythm. Reaching under me the manicured nails of one hand tickled my taint and she increased the rhythm on my cock. I wasn't going to last long at this rate. I could feel my orgasm building. The sensation of her hand as it stroked between my legs was incredible. Her fingers moved down lower, as she began to softly stroke around my anus. Occasionally her finger would slide over my opening, causing me to shiver.

Opening my eyes I looked down to see her grey hair as her head moved up and down. I moaned her name, warning her. She continued to suck me, building her rhythm, going faster. Her mouth felt incredible on my cock. She placed a finger directly on my asshole, left it there, pushing slightly.

I came to the edge and grunted involuntarily, pushing down against the pressure of her finger as I spewed into her mouth. She murmured as I flooded her, swallowing it down and then slowing her movements but continuing to move up and down as she licked and sucked my softening cock. I sat dazed in the aftermath, as she softly cleaned me with her tongue and lips, and then stood between my hairless legs, presenting herself to me. Sitting up I nuzzled her crotch with my face, pushing into it. I could feel the hardness of her cock beneath the denim, hungered to have her. I moved my hands to her waistline.

"No Mark" Diana murmured, though she pushed her hips, rubbing herself on me. "Not now."

"But later?" I gazed up at her as she met my eyes.

"Oh for sure." Laughing, she became playful, reached down to the floor for her panties. "I'll take these back now. Get yourself dressed and we'll get some lunch!" She chuckled and went to fix her makeup and hair. I went to my bedroom and selected a pair of fresh panties, soft cotton this time, and then pulled on my trousers. A moment later she emerged from the bathroom, her makeup fresh and her hair combed. A light danced in her eyes.

We walked out into my neighborhood holding hands. Here was something new- Diana was laughing and playful. We were both flushed with the energy of a new crush. Wandering the area we would glance at each other, steal kisses now and then, unashamed of our attraction for each other, feeling the anticipation of the future, enjoying the brush of our bodies when we touched. We were becoming comfortable with each other as we learned anew who we were. After lunch at a sidewalk cafe we strolled a small shopping district, looking at the window displays and occasionally entering the stores. We entered a few of the clothing boutiques, and although we made no purchases, simply walking around and looking at women's fashion with Diana felt wonderful and thrilling.

After a few hours, the afternoon was slipping away, and we decided to return to my place to rest before getting ready for the evening. As I unlocked the door, Diana put her arms around me from behind. Turning, I gave her a long, slow kiss. Breaking off I led her to my bedroom. I took off my pants and shirt, and lay on the bed in my pink cotton panties, looking back at her. Smiling, she sat and removed her shoes, and then stood up and slowly peeled off her jeans. She shrugged out of her sweater. Beneath it she wore a sheer white silk chemise with thin straps that went over her shoulders. It hung down, giving me just a glimpse of the white panties she wore. Under the chemise, instead of the breast forms I had seen during the weekend we met, was a breastplate. It matched the tone of her skin perfectly,and her nipples made the silk of the chemise stand out. I drew my breath, meeting her eyes and reaching down to touch myself as she approached. Her heavy breasts moved beneath the thin fabric of the chemise. She climbed onto the bed, straddling me and allowing our cocks within our panties to touch. Reaching up I fondled her breasts, as she began to slowly thrust against me, her hard cock rubbing mine. I lay back and put my hands over my head, closing my eyes and focusing on the feeling of her weight on my hips, of her cock moving against mine. Bending from the waist she brushed her lips over mine and then moved her mouth down my neck and onto my chest, softly kissing as she approached my nipple. Taking it into her mouth she softly began to suck on it, swirling her tongue around its hardness. Taking it between her teeth she softly bit at it.

I moaned at the sensation, and she began to increase the strength of her sucking, at the same time using a hand to massage and pinch my other nipple. I thrust my hips up,feeling our cocks rubbing together. Lifting my hips a bit I drew down the waistband of my panties, and then felt for hers, tugging them down. Lifting a leg she removed hers, and then pulled mine off. As she returned her attention to my nipples I could now feel the warm hardness of her cock as it rubbed directly on mine. Touching her shoulders I pushed her up, off my chest, then down onto my thighs a bit, so that I could reach down and encircle our cocks with my hand. Each was wet with a bit of precum, and as they slid on each other I could feel both of us moving towards orgasm. I felt her hands on mine as I held our cocks together. Diana looked down at me and our eyes met. Hers were glazed with passion, as I was sure mine were as well. We softly moved together. My other hand moved over her chemise, fondling her breasts. Looking down at our cocks within my hand Diana let a stream of saliva pour onto them, increasing the lubrication on our soft skin. Holding my hand still, I thrust upwards with my hips, increasing the rhythm as she met it. Our breathing quickened as we rubbed together. She began to softly moan, as did I.

"I'm cumming Marc, oh yes" she cried out, "Oh yes oh yes oh yes," as she orgasmed and her cum sprayed up and fell back onto me. I gave one last strong thrust and came myself, still moving my hips and now my hands as our wetness mixed. She was still upright, her weight on my thighs, and I moved my hands to her shoulders to draw her down onto me. We kissed deeply, both satiated for the moment. Rolling off of me she came to my side and we both lay there panting, out bodies touching as we relaxed in the afterglow. Rolling her onto her side I spooned Diana, my soft cock nestling into the crack of her bottom, my hand trailing over her hip to cup her cock. We lay quiet, drifting away into an afternoon nap.

I woke to Diana nuzzling my neck, giving me soft little kisses. Without opening my eyes I felt for her head, and drew it up. I opened my eyes into hers, looking at her for a long moment. "Wow" I whispered, remembering making love a short time before.

"Yeah" she responded, smiling. Sitting up and back next me she was crosslegged, and moved her hands over my torso, softly pinching my nipples, and then trailing down over my belly to trace her nails over my cock. It began to stiffen in response. I reached into her lap to take her cock in my hand as well.

"So" she said. She gave a small smile and our eyes met. "Who am I having dinner with? Marc or Samantha?"

My heart gave a leap. I had known that this would come up, but I was nervous about it. Although I had dressed my whole life, it was something I only had done in the privacy of my own home, and I had my doubts about doing it in public. The most daring I had been had been to go out for a quick walk at night, under the cover of darkness. A few times I had taken a drive while dressed, and felt the glow of that excitement. But I had never interacted with another person while en femme, and I had my doubts that I could pass. However much I had come to terms with this part of my identity I still harbored some sense of shame and embarrassment about crossdressing. And despite seeing how gracefully and naturally Diana moved through the world, I had serious doubts. Opening up, I expressed these feelings to her.

She nodded as I spoke, understanding where I came from, the feelings I was expressing. Her hands continued to move over me. "But you never know what you can do until you try it. And I can tell the idea isn't entirely unappealing." She gave my cock a squeeze. The thought of going out to dinner with her as Samantha had made me hard.

I gave a giggle, falling into a feminine feeling. My hand on her cock had felt it begin to grow as well. "I don't think I'm the only one excited by the idea." She gave a twitch, grew harder in my fingers. I circled her, slowly moved my hand up and down.

"Oh I freely admit it." She laughed. "Let's get ready. Into the shower with you." She gave me one last squeeze, then lightly slapped my tummy. The playful comfortable feeling that had grown between us as we walked about this afternoon had returned.

I sat up and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Yes boss." I whispered, squeezing her cock one last time and getting off the bed.

I took a long shower, shaving again and washing my hair and body with the feminine products I had purchased. Letting the hot water stream over my body, I closed my eyes, pushing my nervousness down. The shower door opened and Diana stepped in. Now she looked nervous: this was the first time, I realized, that I had seen her completed naked, without the forms or plate that gave her her shape. I knew she was having the same thoughts. I didn't say anything, but reached to cup her cheek in my hand. Leaning to her I gave her a long and deep kiss. Now I was the one giving her confidence, and it felt right. I felt her relax under my lips, felt them shape into a smile. The warm water streamed over our bodies.

She got playful again."Out! My turn!"

I laughed and stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it over my torso. After I dried myself I rubbed moisturizer over my legs and body. I wandered to the kitchen and opened a bottle of red wine, poured two glasses. As I brought them back, Diana was stepping out of the shower.