We Meet Eventually Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation, more fun out on the town for Alex & Will.
4.8k words
4.27
3.7k
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi part story that contains MM, MF, and MMF sex.

Chapter 2- A night on the town

Alex and Will continue exploring each other

*****

Returning from my office, I made my way thru to the dressing room.

"Will! Can you come thru please?" He appeared in wrapped in a towel. "Right, I've booked a table for us up in the Merchant City for 8pm, so we've got about an hour to get ready before the cab will arrive." He nodded in agreement, "Okay, now you do trust me Will?" He looked at me inquiringly.

"Of Course, although you have me slightly concerned." A worried look on his face.

I smiled back at him, reaching up I gently stroked down his bearded cheek.

"Well, we chatted about many things online and you did say that you were interested in certain things, so I thought we might make a start." As I opened a wall cupboard, pulling open a drawer I remove and hand him some metal rings with leather straps attached.

"Do you know how to put this on?"

"Oh yes," He replied, smiling broadly. Loosening his towel, letting it drop to the floor, slipping his cock into the largest ring he manoeuvred his balls through it as well, adjusting it, he then slipped on the other 2 rings, this held his cock up in a nice curve.

Returning to the cupboard I pulled out a large harness.

"Turn around please," I reached around him, slipping his arms through the straps. I then began to strap him into the harness, adjusting the straps over his shoulders. "Can you hold this," As I placed the centre ring just below his sternum. I tighten the buckles on the rear, checking the straps below the shoulder ones, I tighten them very tightly, thus enhancing the look of his breasts, framing and lifting them. The waist strap is next, followed by the side straps which are connected like a jock strap, to a strap under his scrotum. I then go around tightening and adjusting all the buckles, ensuring a nice tight fit. With his cock held in a delightful curve, he looked great.

"All okay?" I ask him.

"Beautifully tight," He replied a large grin on his face.

Moving across I handed him a pair of long black silk socks. I move around the room picking out the rest of his outfit, giving him a black silk dc shirt, tailored slightly it fits snugly on him, the sleeves slightly fuller giving it a retro look, next comes a pair of soft leather jeans, I gave him a hand to squeeze into them ensuring that the harness straps are kept in place, tucking in his shirt I move round and do up the studs, which allowed his cock to peek thru, before zipping up the two side zips, of the flap covering his crotch. Stepping back I check him out nodding my head.

"All ok? I ask.

"Just gets better," he replied. I retrieve a pair of patent leather tasselled loafers from the shoe closet giving them to him, he sat down and slipped his silk clad feet into them, before standing back up. I placed a black and red silk ascot around his neck.

"Right you need to finish this, as I need to get dressed." Dropping my robe, I pull on a pair of black, semi sheer stripped, and tight boxers, adjusting my cock and balls in the pouch so they are nice and comfy, long black silk socks followed. Before I slipped into a pair of black leather jeans not as tight fitting as Will's but still snug, a white version of his silk shirt followed, and I tucked everything in doing up my jeans, smoothing my hands over the fine leather.

"What do you think, will I do?" Raising his eyebrows he gave me a big smile.

"Oh yeah, Most defiantly, better than I could've imagined," he replied.

Slipping my feet into a pair of black patent Chelsea boots, I adjusted the legs of my jeans over them. Moving to the racks I retrieved a grey tweed hounds tooth waistcoat, a silk black paisley embossed design on the back, adjusting the two side buckles to tighten it slightly, I finished my outfit off with a silver grey/black Paisley design ascot.

"Right," I turned to Will, "Are we ready then?" He embraced me kissing my cheek.

"Awesome ensembles," he replied. Kissing his cheek, I moved away from him.

"Well we still need jackets," as I reached for Will's velvet tux jacket handing him it, I took down a matching tweed jacket for myself. Jackets on I grabbed matching silk pocket squares for each of us, and a black silk tasselled vintage scarf for Will and a silver grey one for myself.

"Right then let's get going." As I ushered him out, and out into the street just as the cab arrived.

"Can you drop us in George Square please," I said to the driver, turning to Will, "It's only a short walk to the restaurant, it will let you see a bit of Glasgow at night." It was a warm humid evening as we strolled across the square chatting away to each other, I was taking great pleasure from seeing him like this and was taking every opportunity to caress his butt or the small of his back. All of which was keeping my cock nice and hard, bulging in my jeans.

All too soon though we arrived at the restaurant, making our way up to the balcony restaurant our waiter offering to take our jackets and scarves, we removed them as it was quite warm. Sitting down we scanned around and I noticed we were getting a few admiring looks.

"We seem to be getting a few looks Will."

"Yes, we seem to be, is that the norm up here?"

Laughing, "Well I am sitting with the hottest looking guy in here." I felt his leg rub against mine, returning the pressure we slowly began to rub each other's legs as we perused the menu.

We had a wonderful meal some wine some interesting chat about what we would enjoy doing to each other, the footsie between us was enjoyable, as for me the bulge in my shorts was proof of this. I slipped away to the gents to relieve myself and also to readjust my bulge. Returning to our table I noticed him watching me as I manoeuvred through the restaurant.

"Did you enjoy the show?" as I sat back down.

"Oh yes, you look extremely sexy in those jeans," he replied. "I'm afraid though that I need to readjust myself," as he rose from the table and headed for the toilets. My eyes firmly focused to his tight leather clad ass, swaying as he walked away from me.

During Will's time away from me, I was approached by an old friend, Jamie.

"Hi Alex, you're looking good, who's the hottie?"

"Oh, just an old friend up visiting we are just catching up hence the meal."

"Aye right," he responded in typical manner for him a large smile on his face.

Just at that moment though, Will returned from the toilets.

"Will this is Jamie," who ever the exhibitionist made quite a drama of greeting him, embracing him, kissing him on the cheeks before moving back slightly, holding his hands in his and unashamedly giving him the once over making sure he was getting a good look at Will's crotch. Will though managed to extricate himself and managed to sit down.

Jamie thankfully was getting called back by his own table, "I'll catch up with you for a drink at Polo later?"

"Yeah, we will see how things go." Turning back to Will, "I'm sorry about that."

"Wow, he was a bit OTT, but no harm done," We both laughed and went back to our meal.

Finishing up and settling the bill, "What do you fancy doing now?" His eyes lit up in a seductive way. "That was for later," I laughed. "How about we go for a drink to Polo, it's a bit more relaxed, and we should get there before Jamie and his crowd."

"Sounds good, I'm not that keen on Jamie I'm afraid." I grinned at him.

"I really don't blame you," I replied as we retrieved our jackets and scarves making our way out of the restaurant and into the fresh air.

Walking towards the Polo Lounge I pointed out a few bars, clubs, and tried to explain the small area that was known as Glasgow's gay area.

Ushering Will in the doors, I was glad to see that it wasn't busy, finding a spot at the bar I ordered some drinks Will slipping in beside me, placing a hand on my butt. Turning I smiled and gave him a quick kiss, he reciprocated and moved his arm to around my waist giving me a squeeze, I relaxed leaning into him, as I scanned for a vacant table, I found a space on the far side, moving over I removed my jacket and placed it over the stool resting my drink on the shelf, Will followed, taking hold of him we embraced and had a good long hard snog our bulges rubbing together.

Breaking apart, "Oh, I needed that Will."

"So did I," He replied as he slipped a hand onto my waist pulled me close and started to sway to the beat of the music in the club, responding we were soon moving in unison our hands wandering over our butts. We carried on chatting mostly about the other clientele, some of whom were busy snogging and groping their partners, there was plenty of flesh on show as well, bare butts, chests. A typical night at Polo.

We continued our slow gyrations together, as I ran my hands over his silk shirt finding his nipples hard and jutting beneath the silk, every now and then I would lightly kiss him, Will's hands started to move over my crotch, the touch exquisite as he unzipped my leather trousers, slipping one hand in as he pulled me closer with his other hand on my butt.

"Mmmm, you're lovely and hard." He stated, as I felt his fingers dancing over my shaft. Wow I was horny, I manoeuvred him so as he was against the wall, his hands still playing with me, I leant in and kissed him hard and deeply, my hands moved up his back grabbing the harness thru the silk pulling him hard into me, I could feel Will's hardness against my thigh.

Slipping my hands down to the waistband of his trousers I found what I was looking for, the little leather tab, pulling it down sharply, he stopped, eyes staring wide, smiling at him.

"Don't worry your against the wall, safe from prying eyes." He relaxed, going back to fondling me, as my hands moved his shirt tail up and then my fingers began to graze up and down his bare crack.

We stayed like this for ages swaying together snogging, fondling, caressing each other.

"You're going to need to stop touching me Will, I'm very close to cumming."

Will wickedly upped the pace, but I pulled back and pulled his hand out. He looked disappointed.

"We have plenty of time and I don't want to waste my cum in my shorts."

He mouthed an okay with a disappointed look on his face.

"How about you go to the bar?" pulling him off the wall, he looked horrified.

"My ass is exposed," Laughing I pointed out the multitude of skin that was on display, with several of the clientele, shirtless others were wearing chaps, showing off their butts, he gulped as I slowly caressed his bare crack, pushing the zip further down, as he set off thru the bar, I enjoyed the sight of his bare crack as did a few others I noticed.

Returning a few moments later, he was looking a bit flushed, but smiling broadly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Well, at the bar a few hands have been fondling my butt, which was sort of liberating and I've also been propositioned by a cute young guy in a suit who's offered to fill me up nicely. I had to disappoint him though, as I told him I was spoken for tonight."

I reached towards him, grabbing his harness through his shirt. "You are most defiantly spoken for tonight." Kissing him hard on the lips, before holding him with one hand on his harness I undid a couple of buttons on his shirt, revealing a little more skin and his harness. Releasing him, he put down our drinks. An apologetic look on his face, I leaned down, kissed him and put my hands on to his butt, gripping them tightly pulling the leather further apart exposing some more of his flesh before releasing him.

Retrieving my drink, I slowly sipped at it as I scanned the club, however I did notice that Will was getting quite a few looks, occasionally someone would brush past him, coping a quick feel of him, he looked at me worriedly, I smiled and continued to drink. Occasionally reaching out and under his shirt to tweak his nipples, to which he winced at slightly.

"How about we make our way back," Will nodded in agreement and made to straighten up his attire.

"No just leave it," I smiled at him, "Just put your jacket on." As I pushed him towards the front door, stopping in the alcove at the door, I grabbed him and pulled him in to an embrace, kissing him hard and forcibly again. During this I fondled his bare butt, occasionally slipping a hand around to cop a feel of his bulging crotch, we were lost in our own world, as Will was busy groping and fondling my ass, pulling him around we moved closer together his bare butt now rubbing against my bulge.

"I'm looking forward to playing with this," I said, as I ground my bulge against his ass, he smiled and nodded as we broke our embrace and headed off into the night.

Making our way back to the square, I took advantage of the rear opening in Will's leather jeans, slipping my hand in and gently fondling his bare ass as we made our way through the streets. Entering a dimly lit alleyway, I pulled Will into a darkened doorway, obscured from sight, between two rubbish skips, I pushed him up against the door, clamping my mouth over his, I kissed him hungrily, my tongue slipping into his mouth seeking his tongue, I was met with no resistance as he was returning the kiss with interest.

His hands under my jacket, gripping hold of my butt, pulling me onto him, our crotches squeezing together. We groped and fondled each other feverishly as we continued with our oral onslaught, tongues dancing together, we were like dogs in heat, our sexual desires intensifying as we became even more aroused, lost in our own sexually fuelled world, oblivious to our surroundings.

I was so aroused my cock painfully hard in my tight shorts, I was desperate for him to release me, breaking our kiss, I whispered in his ear, "I needed you to relieve me," relaxing my grip of his body I felt his hand move to my crotch, gently caressing it. He slowly unzipped me, squeezing his fingers into my jeans, my cock was straining and twitching with anticipation, as I felt his fingers start to teasingly run up and down my shaft. I tried to encourage him, greedily kissing his mouth, my fingers clawing at his bare ass, a finger in his crack rubbing hard, as we continued with our assault of each other, heightening our desires for each other,

Suddenly we were awakened from our lust, light hitting our faces, and a voice enquiring as to what we were doing. We froze, I felt Will release me and zip me up, I quickly zipped his rear, before I turned towards the light, which was lowered from my face, revealing two policemen smiling at us.

"Good evening gents," the older of the two said, "Are you both all right?"

"Eh yes officers, thank you just catching our breath."

"Well it might be a better idea if you were to continue with your endeavours in a less public area, don't you?" He said with a broad smile on his face.

"Yes officer, thank you sir," as suitably chastised we headed off, in the direction of George Square looking for a cab, followed by the two policemen. I looked at Will we were both looking a bit stunned.

We managed to flag down a cab, settling down in the back I let out a huge sigh of relief as I looked at Will who was looking similarly relieved, before he smiled and we both burst into a fit of laughter, we embraced and were soon resuming where we had left off in the alley, I reached down and undid the zip on one side of Will's crotch flap, allowing me to slip a hand into his jeans, breaking from our kiss.

"Have you cum?" As my fingers were covered, he shook his head.

"I'm just so turned on, that I'm oozing," he whispered. Removing my hand I offered my fingers to him, taking my first finger in his mouth he seductively began to slowly suck it clean, all the while his eyes on mine, his hand gently fondling my bulging crotch, which was now back to its previous fullness and the ache for release was immense, he tortured me with his fingers as he continued with his suckling of my fingers.

Thankfully the traffic was light, and we were back at my apartment in no time. Ushering him up the stairs, the urge for him was too much grabing him as we reached the first landing I stopped, turned him around, planted a hard kiss on his mouth, pushing him back against the wall. I grabbed hold of his waistband, unzipping the crotch flap, it fell down freeing his hard cock coated in his pre cum, suspended from his harness, the cock rings tight around the base of his shaft. I began undoing his shirt, pulling it free of his trousers exposing the rest of his harness, his breasts framed invitingly by the tight leather straps across his chest, greedily I clamped my mouth onto a nipple, biting it feeling it harden further in my mouth, he squirmed, gasped, pleasure or pain? I switched to the other nipple repeating the treatment.

Slipping a hand down, I undid the studs on the waistband of his leather jeans, his cock now free swung menacingly, looking amazing in the harness of leather and steel. I grabbed hold of his chest harness slipping his scarf from around his neck and through the centre ring on his chest and then pulling him up the rest of the stairs and into the apartment.

Dragging him through to the dressing room I released him.

"Strip, now!" I opened a cupboard, removing a steel pole I locked it into a floor clamp. As Will hastily shed his clothes, I attached another bar about head height, locking this in place to another pole already in the cupboard.

Turning back to him, he looked fantastic, naked apart from his harness and long black socks, his cock swinging like a pendulum every time he moved. I grabbed him by the harness pulling him under the top bar, I retrieved some cuffs from the cupboard quickly locking them to his ankles and wrists, then using some bungee cords attached these to the cuffs, spreading his legs apart, then I placed a cord connecting his hands together raising them over his head to the top bar. Walking around in front of him I grabbed his discarded ascot and began to stuff it into his mouth. Running the back of my hand gently down his bearded jaw.

"Now stay there."

I went thru to the kitchen and began to make some coffee, as it was brewing I returned to the dressing room finding Will doing as I had instructed.

"Very good boi, I like your obedience." I moved in front of him and began to undress slowly, never taking my eyes off of him, removing my silk ascot I tossed it over his hard cock where it stayed swaying, removing my jacket and waistcoat I returned them to their racks. Moving behind him, Will tried to follow me with his head, I swiftly slapped his ass.

"You were told not to move!" he winced and immediately turned back to face the front. Moving back to be in front of him, I run my finger nails up the side of Will's body teasing him.

Slowly removing my shirt I make a point of caressing my chest with the silk, before gently playing with my nipples. I turn my back to him as I bend down, my ass towards him I remove my boots and then undo my trousers keeping my back to him, free of my clothing only in my shorts and socks I turn and face Will, I watch him intently as I massage my cock thru the sheer material of my shorts, enjoying the sensation of my hand as I rubbed my hand over my shaft running downwards till I was cupping my balls, his eyes following my hand.

Smiling at him, I then reached out and grasped his cock, my silk ascot still draped over it, I use the silk as a sheath as I began to massage his hard cock, milking it of its precum.

"You are a messy boi aren't you? What a mess your making on my floor," as his fluid begins to pool. He nodded in acknowledgement.

Finishing with his cock I move back to the cupboard returning with a canister of lube and a butt plug.

"You need this, boi, so as I don't have to waste time opening you up." Moving behind him I lubed his crack and the plug before roughly ramming the plug in to his ass, he yelped in pain, I slapped his ass.

12