We Meet Eventually Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be quiet, boi," I chastised him, as I moved back in front of him."

"How long do you need with this plug 5 minutes?" No response from him.

"10 minutes?" Still no response.

"15 minutes? Still no response, reaching out I grab his chin pulling his face up to mine.

"I'm going for my coffee, if you're not ready by the time I return, it is only your fault and you will suffer, is that understood?"

He nodded his head, grunting at me.

As I reach the door I turn back to look at him.

"Oh I nearly forgot," As I reached into the waistband of my shorts pulling out a small remote control, switching it on and turning it up full. I laugh as Will squirmed and jolted violently in his restraints. Watching him slowly relax as I turn it back down to half way, his eyes wide open, moaning loudly into the silk gag in his mouth, his cock swaying violently from side to side.

"I'll see you shortly," As I turn and leave the room, heading for the kitchen.

Returning to the kitchen, retrieving my coffee I opened my laptop, and after a few clicks there was Will in full colour, his butt trembling as the plug vibrated loosening his hole. I had two hidden cameras in the dressing room which were giving me a head on and rear on view of Will suspended in the frame.

Sitting down I began to play with the remote control, seeing him twist and squirm, my hand slowly drifted to the swollen bulge in my shorts, cupping my balls, my thumb gently rubbing my shaft, trapped and straining within the confines of my shorts, Will's floor show was having the desired effect on me. After a few minutes I change the setting and smile to myself as Will fell forward, the plug was now thrusting as well as just vibrating, he would begin to regain his balance only to jerk forward as the next cycle of thrusts started.

After about 15 minutes he looked exhausted, beads of sweat falling to the floor mixing with the copious amount of pre-cum that was flowing from his engorged cock. So, returning to the dressing room I slowed the plug down to a slow vibrate, the relief on his flushed face was clearly evident.

I adjusted the top bar bringing it down a fractionally, easing the strain on his arms. Standing in front of him I slowly pulled down my shorts, revealing my engorged cock, his eyes widened as I pulled back my foreskin revealing the large mushroom shaped angry purple head.

"Bend over boi," As I moved behind him grabbing a handful of lube I lathered my cock, he staggered back slightly bending a wee bit. Slapping his butt hard, leaving a red hand print on it, I then grabbed hold of his harness and dragged him back towards me, the bungees tightening as I held him in place with his harness.

I removed the plug dropping it to the floor, then moving in behind him I lined up my cock, grabbing his harness with both hands, I felt him tense beneath me, as I allowed my cockhead to rest against his hole. I waited prolonging the tension as he tried to push his ass back seeking my cock, I slap his butt.

"I will decide when you receive my cock, boi." He moans loudly, I slap him again "shut up!" Teasing him like this was purgatory on my own cock as well. I so wanted to feel the warmth of his hole again, but he had to be shown who was the boss, eventually though I relent and I gave him my cockhead. He tensed taking deep breathes as I began to tease him, slipping just my cock head in and out of his hole slowly, only for my lust to take over and I rammed into him hard. Going balls deep straight away his hole nice and warm, accommodating me nicely. His muscles clamped down on my shaft, moving back a couple of inches I ram back in.

I started to ride him hard using the harness for leverage, I alternated with long and hard, short and slow strokes he began to match my strokes, his anal muscles contracting and relaxing on my hard shaft, sending delightful waves of pleasure throughout my body, he was gasping hard, his moaning increasing. I upped the momentum pulling him back hard with the aid of his harness. Suddenly though he clamped down on my shaft hard.

"You've cum, you little slut, what did I tell you? You don't cum unless I tell you to!"

Slapping his ass, alternating my hands on his harness, I built a rhythm of hard slap to buttock, deep thrust, change hand, opposite buttock hard slap, as I pull out. I felt him trembling beneath me, he was losing the strength in his legs. Will cumming and the clamping of my cock had begun to trigger my own orgasm, my body began to shake as wave after wave washed over my body, I tried to hold back, it was impossible, I rammed down deep into his ass and held him there impaled with my cock up his ass, as I felt my cock erupt spasaming again and again deep within him.

Spent I collapsed down on his back, our bodies soaked in sweat, we were both trembling with aftershocks, I could feel his attempts for air beneath me as I struggled to bring my own breathing back to normal, as I recovered, from my endeavours.

Eventually though after a couple of minutes I raised myself from his back, my cock flopping out of his gaping hole. I moved around to the front of him, I removed his silk gag wiping down my cock with it, giving me time to regain my composure.

My breathing back to normal I lifted his face up, he looked wrecked,

"Now get yourself free, put away these poles and then get a shower you're a disgusting mess boi."

I went through to the bathroom and following a thorough shower I dried off and slipped into a fresh pair of silk pyjamas, getting into bed under the silk sheets I place a similar pair of pyjamas on Will's side of the bed, rolling over, my back to the dressing and bathroom I relaxed and waited for him. I smiled to myself as I listened to him putting away the poles then minutes later padding through to the bathroom, shower on, a few minutes later he padded back thru, I feel the movement as he picked up the pyjamas the slight rustle as he put them on, then the bed moved as he climbed in beside me, spooning up to me.

"Thank you sir," he went on "That was wonderful."

I turned and faced him, we embraced and enjoyed a long and very satisfying kiss, he then laid his head on my chest, arm over me and we drifted off to sleep.

12