We Meet Eventually Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might want to try these on." As he began to help Will into his kilt.

Opening the plastic revealed my new trews I had ordered.

"Oh Bruce, they look fabulous."

"Well they aren't finished, I still need to snag them on you, so slip into them please," Turning back to Will he stood back and pulled a couple of floor mirrors in front of him. "Right Will what do you think," placing his hands either side of him gently guiding him to turn slightly left and right, catching Will in the mirror as I was getting out of my suit.

"Wow Will looking hot." He smiled, looking much more relaxed. Bruce left him coming back with a sporran slipping it around his waist and tying it up, he then adjusted it pushing it towards his crotch slightly, reducing the tent in his kilt apron.

"There that's a lot better," Remarked Bruce.

"Oh yeah Will, that def suits you," As I eyed him up appreciatively.

"Right, a Charlie coatee and vest?"

"Yes" I replied, "definitely Bruce."

"Good, by the way," coming towards me fishing in his sporran pulling out a small piece of black material, "you'll need to wear this with those trews," handing me a small piece of cloth, or rather silky mesh, when I opened it was a type of thong.

Slipping out of my shorts I slipped on the thong it was very soft, a silk/satin waistband with a soft thin slightly elasticised strap, the front was basically a sheath of a sheer silk net embossed with a tribal style design, it expanded around my shaft clinging to it. Adjusting my cock, which was semi hard the thong held it in a gentle curve downwards, it felt very nice, I quickly slipped on my trews, doing up the buttons.

Looking at Will, wow he looked good, he really suited the kilt, he had a beaming smile on his face now nodding his head as Bruce pulled and adjusted the jacket and kilt.

"Right, one down, Will if you want to go for a wee wander and get used to how it feels, as I sort out this lump." Looking at me and winking.

"Your looking great Will," As he walked past, I leant in and kissed him, "I can't wait to see you later fully kitted out."

"This feels great, so liberating to have so much freedom."

"Sashay you butt to get the kilt to swing," Bruce instructed him, "Right you up onto this podium," As he pushed me.

"Right then Alex," As he begins pulling and adjusting my trews, "How do they feel?"

"Great really comfy, loving the silk lining."

"I thought you would enjoy that," He smirked. Turning me around he ran his hands over my butt, "Bend over please," Slipping his hands in between my legs feeling my thighs, all his prodding and rubbing was stiffening my cock.

"They look and feel amazing Bruce, Thank you."

"Great, now let's finish them off," As he began to fiddle with the fish tails at the rear, he attached some braces, putting them over my shoulders, and attaching them on either side, he quickly adjusted them. "Right let's see you move Alex," As he patted my butt. I moved off the podium and wandered up the room, Bruce watching me intently. "Right back to me he called," reaching Bruce, he started to issue me with more instructions, "Now bend over, now squat, twist. Yes," as he slapped my butt, I recoiled, Bruce laughed, as I smiled at him.

"These are perfect Bruce, I love them."

"I aim to please, he said, "Right get them off before you ruin them," Running a hand across my bulging crotch, sending delightful waves of pleasure down my cock, I was so aroused what with my ass and thighs being caressed and with the silk lining and my cock sheathed but also restrained in the silk thong.

"Right then dearie you can get dressed again," As Bruce began to help Will out of his outfit, this time Will didn't seem to hesitate, I noticed as Bruce removed his kilt, before disappearing behind the racks, that he was sporting one of his rock hard hardons.

"Are you needing a release Will?"

"Oh yes please." He replied, his eyes lighting up as he smiled back at me.

"Right sit down." I instructed him, as I moved my suit out of the way, "Bruce!" I shouted, "Can you come thru please." Rushing back thru, Bruce appeared a look of concern on his face."

"What's wrong?" Smiling broadly when he spotted Will's erection.

"I wonder if you might like to assist with Will's little predicament?" Indicating his engorged cock.

Clapping his hands in delight he dropped to his knees between Wills legs. Will looked at me, as well as glancing at Bruce, I nodded my head at him, he turned his attention to Bruce, who had gently grasped his shaft and was slowly running his hands up and down it, he licked his lips, smiled at Will and leant down and began to kiss the head of his cock, running his hands up and down his shaft, teasing his balls, as he slowly took him into his mouth.

From experience, I could imagine what he was doing to Will, he would utilise his tongue, play with his cockhead, tweak his balls, slide a hand, under his balls, seeking out his hole, where he would tease that slowly, as he continued to play with his shaft, feeling him tighten, he would start to swallow all of his cock.

Watching Will's face, he was showing signs of ecstasy, I realised my own cock was rock hard I managed to pull off the thong and began to slowly stroke in time to Bruces movements. Bruce noticed and reached a hand for my cock, I slapped it away, he looked at me, I looked at his kilted butt and then back at him, a wicked smile on my face, his eyes opened wide and nodded still sucking hard on Will's shaft.

Pulling off of Will's cock Bruce stood up he lifted Will's legs on to the chesterfield moving to the end of it, Bruce leaned over the arm pulling Will's legs till he was able to again get access to his cock, he then handed me a packet from his sporran, opening the condom I slipped it on, rolling it down my shaft. I then moved behind Bruce lifted his kilt pushing it onto his back, lined up my cock, spreading his ass cheeks his hole winking at me in anticipation, I spat into my hand, quickly using it to lube his hole, I eased my cock forwards and into him, slowly, starting to pump in and out, he was much looser than Will, there was less resistance on my shaft, allowing my head to nearly come out before diving back in.

Will had brought his legs around Bruces head and was pushing him down, he must have been getting close, I increased my rhythm pumping faster Will's body spasmd suddenly, I grabbed hold of the waistband of Bruces kilt using it basically to pull him up onto me as I pistoned full pelt into him, Will's spasms subsided, Bruce released Will's cock from his mouth, as I pulled out of Bruce's ass, and stood back, he rose, turned and pulled my cock towards him, ripped off the condom, and straight away took me down his throat, grabbing hold of his head I started to really pull him, up and down my shaft, before eventually I felt my cum rising, erupting down his throat.

We all collapsed on the couch Bruce partly between Will and I, all of us gasping for breath, after a few minutes Bruce rose a bit wobbly, moved to his desk, we looked at each other and smiled, Bruce came back from his desk with some wipes handing them to us and we cleaned ourselves up. As we both got redressed, Bruce was busying himself around the shop.

Checking each other out, adjusting each other's ties, huge grins on our slightly flushed faces, we then headed over to Bruce and a pile of bags and suit carriers on his desk.

"Right Alex, this is everything turning we discussed."

"Bruce as ever you've surpassed yourself, thank you so much for this." As I leant forward and gave him a quick kiss. "Could you organise a cab for us as we are parked up at Blythswood Square."

"Of course, it's been a pleasure Alex."

"Thank you so much Bruce, it's been a wonderful experience, one I'm sure I won't forget." Will said as he embraced Bruce, giving him a peck on the cheek. Bruce seemed slightly embarrassed as he acknowledged Will.

"Right you two, off you go," as he pressed the button, lifting the door shutter.

Minutes later we were on the street awaiting our cab.

12