We Meet Eventually Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, breathing heavily we all trooped off the floor, too much clapping and cheering. I thanked Linda as I followed Will and Susan back up the stairs, sitting back down Ben was clapping us.

"You guys were awesome out there." He gushed. Will looked flushed, sweat on his brow, I wasn't much better, Susan was, well as she always did looked gorgeous and hardly out of breath.

"You're a bit flushed there Alex," She went on, "Are you not getting enough exercise?" I laughed.

"Oh I'm getting plenty of exercise darling." Flashing her my sexy smile.

"Oh you vain sod, I meant heat wise," She retorted laughing as everyone else joined in.

"Although," as I stood up and took my jacket off, "It is getting a bit hot." Placing it on the back of my chair, making sure I folded the Plaid fly over the jacket so it wasn't dragging on the floor. I turned to Will, "Do you need a hand?"

"What about my harness?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nobody will notice your vest will hide it." I assured him. So, he removed his jacket following my lead in the way I pulled up the plaid. Sitting back down I double checked his shirt and you couldn't tell that he was wearing a harness.

Over the next hour or so we, were kept busy, or rather Will was, with a lot of Susan's and my friends coming up and taking him down to the dance floor, he was certainly getting into the swing of things. It was great to see him swinging his kilt like a pro, he had picked up the basics really well and seemed to be enjoying himself. I did notice there were a good few gay couples out there strutting their stuff, everybody was having a great time. Will was coming off of the floor when the band announced another Gay Gordon's', I made a beeline for him, turning him around he looked at me, I smiled.

"You take the female role," I told him, he laughed.

"Are you sure?" As we managed to get on the floor.

"Yes, I replied, "I've got to have a dance with a very special man, giving him a quick peck on the cheek." He looked startled, but I just smiled at him, "Come on, you ready?" As the music began.

Off we went, it was fantastic, I particularly enjoyed him twirling under my raised arm, his kilt flaring up and out nicely, then holding him tightly in my arms for the polka, was a delight, unfortunately it was over too soon, we walked off the floor, my arm around his shoulder, his around my waist, getting back to our table like that Susan was clapping us with great delight.

"You two were fantastic out there." Leaning in and kissing each of us on the cheek.

"Thanks Susan, I could really do with some fresh air though."

"Come with me boys." Slipping her arms through ours, we walked through the club and slipped in to the terrace bar which was closed for the evening, with some of the staff clearing up.

"Are you sure Susan?" She smiled, "The staff have let me use it." As she opened the door and stepped out onto the terrace, the coolness of the night hitting us. We were interrupted by one of the staff.

"Can I get you folks anything?"

"Oh, I would love an iced water," Will and Susan both nodded,"three iced waters please." Minutes later our drinks were served thanking the waitress, she closed the door and left us to the sounds of the city at night, it was relatively quiet.

"Susan, thank you so much for a fabulous evening." Will, echoing my sentiments.

"I'm having so much fun, and you two," Hugging us, "Have really been the icing on the cake, for me." As she picked up her glass.

"Nobody will disturb you here, so get your strength back because I want another dance with you both before the nights out," Blowing us both a kiss, before turning and going back inside.

Leaving us alone with just the garden type lighting, I pulled Will towards me, we embraced, kissed slowly.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, just brilliant." He replied, "This place is amazing, and the company isn't half bad."

"Oh only half bad?" I retorted, faking a hurt look.

"Well totally bad." He replied planting another kiss on me. We slowly kissed again before I leant against the wall pulling him back into me, he turned his head back and looked at me.

"Is that your sporran I'm feeling or something else?"

"Yes that was my sporran," I laughed, "However this isn't." As I moved my sporran to the side and then pulled him back into me, letting him feel the hardness of my cock.

"Mmmm," And as I slipped a hand behind his sporran I could feel his hardness rising as well, as he let out a long slow moan.

We stayed like that for what seemed ages, but was probably only minutes, enjoying the sensations we seemed to be giving each other.

"Oh I wish I could have you right now," I whispered in his ear, he looked round.

"So do I." We cuddled some more, enjoying the cool air and the peacefulness, lost in our own pleasure zone.

"We had better go, before the search party comes looking, for us."

"Well one more please." Said Will, turning around, he reached up and kissed me his tongue parting my lips, we then had a long snog before he stepped away readjusting his sporran, he looked at me, my kilt with a huge tent.

"Now look what you've done." I laughed. Adjusting my sporran it helped a bit, but I was still showing. Putting my hand on the top helped, "We need to take it easy," As we went back inside, I thanked the waitress who had served us and went to pay for the drinks, she said that wasn't necessary as they were on the house, I thanked her anyway and tipped her for her kindness.

We made it back to the table which had grown with a good few others having joined the company.

"Hi boys, how are you both doing?" Susan asked us as we sat down.

"Great, I replied, fresh air was just what we needed." Susan then introduced Will to the group around the table, who all warmly welcomed him raising their glasses to him.

Susan then totally embarrassed Ben, standing up.

"Well, I think it's about time my nephew gave his old Aunty a dance, don't you?" Smiling at Ben. This was met with much hilarity and poor Ben went bright red. As Susan took his hand pulled him up and down onto the dance floor, all too much clapping and cheering from our table and a few others, who knew Susan. Will turned to me in disbelief.

"Aunt?"

"Yes" I replied, "He is Susan's older, late Sisters boy, they have a very close relationship more like brother and sister, but he hates her calling him Aunty, likewise Susan doesn't normally like it either." I laughed as the two of them began a waltz.

There was a lot of chatter, joking around the table with everybody quite merry by now, the band were going off for a break before they played their final set was announced but very few seemed to be leaving. Somebody suggested we move on to the disco, groans were heard from some of the older gents in the party, who were politely told to shut up by their spouses, with a great deal of laughing. There must have been around a dozen of us who collected our belongings and headed for the disco.

Squeezing into the disco was difficult, it was bouncing, the music seemed to be 80's in origin, we managed to find a corner booth, jackets and handbags were deposited and one of the husbands was detailed to stand guard so to speak, although many of us were quite happy watching the antics of the others. Our happy band seemed to grow again with people coming up and congratulating Susan on her success, Bruce appeared jacketless, bowtie undone, shirt open too his vest, face dripping in sweat, he attempted to hug Susan, who held him at arm's length, warning him to behave, he immediately took her hand bowed and kissed the back of it. She burst out laughing, as did the rest of us. But instead of releasing his hand she pulled him out onto the dance floor, too much cheering from our happy band.

It wasn't long before we were getting dragged onto the floor by various female members of our group, I noticed Bruce was dancing with a rather young student type, quite cute in a preppy way, keeping half an eye on him, he was known to overindulge with his choice of partner, and I didn't want to see him in any trouble, however his partner seemed slightly awe struck by him so I relaxed a little more. It wasn't long before the DJ started playing some of the classic disco numbers, much to the enjoyment of his slightly older audience, the floor was barely empty. Susan appeared between us, motioning Ben over as well, She was nearly shouting above the music, she informed us that we were going to dance to the next song, we looked at her, each other, it was pointless to disagree with her. We just laughed, and then the music started, the sound of fingers running across the keyboard was unmistakeable the disco erupted in cheers.

Susan dragged us on to the floor we were all laughing madly, it was superb, we all camped it up as did most of the other dancers, the four of us were dancing together, till midway through Susan turned me to face Will and then grabbed Ben and moved away through the crowd, laughing we continued dancing, and then the next song came on, we stayed on the floor, and again the music kept going and so did we.

After about four or five hi energy songs The DJ slowed things right down, I had Will in my arms in an instance, he responded, resting his head on my shoulder as we slowly danced around the room, he felt so good, Will like me was dripping in sweat our shirts were soaking but we didn't care, we were lost in ourselves as the rest of the room moved around us.

We slowly caressed each other's backs, I could feel his harness through his vest, it felt great, I pulled on it slightly he gripped me tighter, I whispered in his ear.

"Do you want to go?" He looked at me, smiling.

"Yes and no." I kissed him, then I slowly, watching him intently, undid his bow tie, leaving it around his neck and then a couple of his shirt studs, stopping above his harness, he immediately did the same to me, but undid most of the studs above my vest then nuzzled his face onto my bare chest I delighted in the way his beard was caressing my bare flesh. I lost count of the amount of time we had spent on the floor, when the music changed back to some more disco classics, arm in arm we headed back to our group, Susan grabbed us hugging us both telling us how great we looked, smothering us in kisses. We both looked rather sheepishly at her but she just smiled turned back to the group, nobody had bothered, been offended, it felt great, the chat and banter was the same and of course more drinking was going on though you and I were on iced water.

Checking my phone I noticed it was nearly 2am. I went up to Susan.

"I'm sorry but we would need to be going shortly."

"What is the time?"

"Nearly 2." She was aghast.

"My cars booked for 2," We quickly bade farewell to everyone and managed to get out just as Susan's car arrived.

Can I give you boys a lift?"

"No, we were fine, our car was on its way." Kissing us both she eventually left us.

Slipping on our jackets we were looking a bit worse for wear, pulling Will towards me I adjusted his tie so as it was hanging evenly, I then kissed him.

"Do you still trust me?"

"Of course," he replied, "Good." I said as I ran my hand slowly down his chest and opened all of his vests buttons and the rest of his studs, I then opened his shirt further apart bent down and kissed down his chest over his harness. Standing back up, Will retied my bow tie, straightened my vest and closed the studs on my shirt, finished him then hugged me. Leaning back against the wall I pulled him back into me my arms around him, I nuzzled his ass back in to me I shifted my sporran, he pushed back further.

"You feel good Alex" Hugging him closer.

"So do you Will." My cock felt huge squashed between us. We stayed like this slowly swaying to the distant beat of the music, I so wanted to lift my kilt and his, I was so horny for him. It was just as well that the car arrived when it did as we were both so sexed up.

The driver opened the door for us Will scooted in not bothering about what he was flashing, I quickly followed, he scooted back across and into my arms, the driver jumped in.

"Where too gents?"

"Back, to the apartment please."

"Very good sir," he replied, as we set of.

That was our cue, we kissed vigorously he had a hand on my neck pulling me into his face, I had a hand on his chest lowering it I toyed with his tight harness as my hand roamed, I pulled his shirt further open seeking a nipple to play with, Will meanwhile was stroking my leg slowly going under my kilt teasing my leg before reaching his goal, he started to stroke me. Our kissing intensified. I managed to get under his kilt and there he was rock hard and dripping, catching his precum I started to lube his shaft with it, we were slowly pumping each other's cocks, deep throating our tongues, we were lost in a haze of sexual lust.

"Here we are Sir," as the car pulled up outside the apartment building. Trying to regain some of our composure as he opened the door for us to get out, Will was looking a bit worse for wear, but oh so sexually beautiful.

"Thanks very much." As the driver closed the door behind us.

"Good night gents." As he drove away. Turning to Will I put an arm around him and we entered the building, Will bolted up the stairs, I chased him up and unlocked the door. He turned to me.

"I need the loo."

Opening the door Will scooted for the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and walked slowly through to the bedroom, sitting down on the end of the bed, I opened my sporran removed my phone and switched it too silent, then began scrolling through various emails etc I was just about finished, when Will reappeared.

He came up to me moved between my legs, I quickly undid my sporran tossing it and my phone to the floor, looking up at him I pulled him forward slipping my hands behind him I undid his sporran and dropped it beside mine. I then ran my hands up grasping hold of his harness. I pulled him down so I could kiss him, we started slowly, gentle fluttering kisses, his hands on my shoulders kneading them, slowly running his hands up and through my cropped hair, we increased the pressure on our mouths, tongues gently caressing each others.

I slip my legs between his, gently pulling him forward by his harness, I bring him down to sit on my thighs, I can feel his bare ass on my legs, his cock tenting and pulsing in his kilt, my own cock now trapped under my kilt as he perched on me, we hardly break our kiss as we continue to explore each other's mouths, I move a hand from his harness, It makes its way under his kilt, the back of my hand deliberately grazes his shaft as I slowly manoeuvre my kilt, Will lifted slightly, allowing me to free it from under him, my cock springs up, I feel it touch his, as does Will, our kissing intensifies, we sway slightly the movement is enough to rub our hard cocks together under his kilt.

We enjoy the sensations, my whole body is tingling, my hands, back on his chest began to tease his already hard nipples, tweaking them hard I hear him gasp through our continuing kiss, slowly I move a hand back to the centre ring on his harness, my other hand slips into my jacket pocket, I remove a tube of lube, spinning the cap off I slip my hand under his kilt, squeezing the lube around the base of my cock, I drop the lube, my hand then massages the lube up and down and around my shaft, before slowly covering my foreskin and into it, spreading it over my cock head, I gently tease his cock, slowly grasping it feeling its warmth, its hardness covering it in some of the lube, mixing it with the copious amount of precum emanating from his cock.

Eventually, I break our kiss, pushing him back up, and spinning him around, before pulling him backwards my hands under his kilt, on his thighs, retrieving the lube I squirt it on his butt, he flinched slightly as the cold gel hits his bare hairless skin, I start to work the lube down into his crack, he leant forward pushing his butt towards me, my fingers lubing his crack, and then I feel his bud, he let out a moan, putting some more gel on my fingers, I start to work them on his bud, it opens easily, my fingers begin to slip in, lubing his inner wall, my two fingers turn to three as I feel him easing open, removing my fingers I pull him back, he pulled up the sides of his kilt as his hands gripped his bum cheeks pulling them apart, I grab my cock in one hand, the other guiding him down onto my cock, I feel his butt, sliding my cock down we both move together to line up my cock with his hole, feeling my cockhead in place he began to slowly slide down my shaft, lower and lower he came engulfing my shaft in his warm, moist, tight hole, eventually I feel his thighs on my legs as he sank fully down on my shaft.

I bring my hands around and grasp his harness, gripping hard on it I hold him in place, I feel my cock throbbing, his ass muscles twitching, I feel my body tingling, he felt so good, I begin to rock forward, keeping him fully implanted on me, his moans are increasing, we play like this for a few minutes releasing one hand I slip it under his kilt, over his thigh and manage to grasp his cock, holding it I feel it throb, pulse, I slowly start to stroke it, his hands bracing on my knees, he tries to rise, I let him, but slowly, slipping up he stopped with only my cockhead still in him, he held me, tightening his ass muscles, oh that felt so wonderful, he slowly sank back down, easily bottoming down on me, he repeats, tightening his muscles, fuck it was amazing.

I bring my hands to his waist, undoing his buckles, I start to remove his kilt, pulling it off, dropping it to the floor, my hands grabbed hold of his cock, he started to increase the pace, rising and falling, matching my stroking of his hard cock, I take one hand back up to his harness, grabbing hard, we keep rising and falling, I feel his cock tense, I stop, holding him hard, I don't want him cumming just yet, pulling him up and off of my cock I rise from the bed, still holding his harness, I walk in front of him, kiss him hungrily, he responded, his tongue seeking mine, I walk him back, he falls back on to the bed.

I look at him, jacket, vest and shirt all open, tie still draped round his neck, fly plaid draped under him, I smile at him, enjoying the sight before me, he slowly caressed his cock, I reach to my waist, undoing the buckles, my kilt falls to the floor, revealing my hard cock, its purple head glistening, I drop to my knees, reach up and pull his legs onto my shoulders, he scooted down, as I grab for his harness, my cock crushes against his butt, I take a hand and grab my cock, line it up with his gaping hole, and thrust in, we adjust our positions, I start to pump into him, gaining in speed, as I grab his harness using it as leverage, his legs tighten around me, his hands are wanking his cock, getting faster and faster, I pump him harder, faster, my balls bouncing against his butt, we are both moaning in pleasure, sweating hard, I pump he wanked, he lets out a yell, Arghhhh, his body spasms, he clamped my cock in his ass, his cock erupts, cum flying, splattering his face, his chest.

I manage a few more strokes before his spasaming ass puts me over the edge, I coated his inner walls, my legs start to tremble as I hold my cock deep in him, finishing erupting I stay inside him as he drops his legs and I fall forward onto him, we managed a quick kiss, we are both breathless, exhausted, breathing hard, gasping for air, caked in sweat. Eventually our breathing gets back to normal, we kiss appreciatively, slowly savouring each other.

I get up pulling him with me, I slip my hands under his shirt and pull his jacket vest and shirt off together, dropping them to the floor, he looked fantastic, fucked but still so sexy, he took off my jacket vest and shirt the same way letting it fall to the floor, I push him back onto the bed grab his leg undo his brogue pull down his sock and garter letting them drop to the floor.