We Meet Eventually Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly repeat the process with his other leg. I then put my foot on the bed he quickly removed my sock garter and brogue, stepping on to the bed astride him, he removed my other sock garter and brogue tossing them to the floor, I turn him over unbuckle his harness taking it off and dropping it on the mess around the bed. He turned back around, I fall on him embracing him, we kiss slowly, our hands exploring our naked hairless bodies.

We break apart, I pull him up, moving us around the bed to the side, I reach down remove the top sheet, climb in, scooting over, I reach out to him to join me, he climbs in turns his back to me, reached back for my cock pulling me into him, spooning him, my cock is spent, but still manages a twitch when it touches his ass, I reach over him pulling the silk sheet over us then reach for his softening cock wrapping my hand around it. I lean into him.

"Thank you Will."

"And you Alex." The first words we had spoken.

We both drifted off into deep sleeps, our bodies sated, for now.