All Comments on 'We Met on Literotica'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Old_scallyOld_scallyover 2 years ago

The first of your stories that I`ve read and I really enjoyed it, thank you, Oh and I will read some more.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
Excellent!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and agree that the build up is almost always better than the description of the sex. I suspect I am not the only one who would love a second chapter of this. Thanks for sharing your talent!

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Sweet, lovely, incendiary.

SWT3SWT3over 2 years ago

There better be a part 2! This is too good to leave us hanging.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Hot! Chapter two please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

This was seriously hot. Agree - we need a part II, asap.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****That was a fun read with very hot thoughts and ideas. Thanks for sharing.

AaronTheCreatorAaronTheCreatorover 2 years ago

As someone who's most fantasies involve older/younger man I found this really erotic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love your style of writing especially about mature women and young guys. I personally have a fondness for mature women and have since i was a teen and used to do yard work for them back in the 50's. One lady in particular would wear low cut dresses and constantly lean down to show what she wanted done which caused the top of the dress to open and show me her rather large bra encased tits. My first sexual experience was with a middle 40 something woman when i was 19. Please keep up this story.

Joe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES